Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mike4Fun
Virgin

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:50 pm

Watching69 asked How can I be so lucky? I guess it would be similar to asking how lucky it would it be to have your dick cut off. Just another follower of this adventure!

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:30 pm

The next morning was even more of a shock to me and her mindset. I stayed in 'my' room until I heard him leave, and almost immediately she asked me upstairs. Only outside the door to our bedroom sat a table. On it were a few things she had obviously placed there. Her key, which had been freed the night before. A condom and a blindfold. She told me I was allowed in uncaged as long as the other two items were in their respective places. Before I knew it her voice was guiding me to the bed. A hand reached out for me, finishing her guidance to the bed, where she pulled me down, her legs wrapping around me, pulling me closer to her. "What a great night cuck, thank you. That went better than I could have imagined. Now you get your present after a month" as her legs pulled me inside her. Fuck, she was wet.

She moaned, almost enough to make me climax right there. I thought the moan was for me, until she whispered "he just fucked me cuck. I'm wet with him". Her legs would not let me pull out and she climaxed right there, her convulsions making me do the same. Her legs and arms simply tightened, the hug extra enthusiastically. "Fuck I love you cuck".

The blindfold stayed on through it all, even the after-care until she got up for the rest of the day. One more line crossed.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:18 pm

Nice! Congrats on your first sloppy seconds! You are lucky she didn't make you eat the creampie of course.
Now that you have been inside her again does it make it that much harder to be not allowed back inside?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:08 pm

Mike4Fun wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:50 pm
Watching69 asked How can I be so lucky? I guess it would be similar to asking how lucky it would it be to have your dick cut off. Just another follower of this adventure!
Bahahahahhaha 🫵🏻🏄‍♀️🛼💃

70ferro
Prepubescent

Unread post by 70ferro » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:12 pm

DDW. Having read this masterpiece over the past couple of days, here is my little piece.
Everyone needs to live their life as they see fit. From reading this in a short space of time, your mindset has changed. You can see it in your writing style over the past six months. Sorry to say, it isn't for the best. You seem to be struggling with the way this has gone and is going. For all intense and purposes, your wife is in love with you, in the same way I am in love with my cat, as a pet and nothing more. bar the screaming and shouting, your marriage as a loving husband and wife is over. Don't believe me and what others have said, say to your wife that you now want this to stop. see who she ends up with. Problem is, you are to frightened to do this as in your heart, you know who she is going to choose.
Another note, this is not good for your health. You have mentioned time and time again about the jolt you get etc when she says what is going to happen. That is called an adrenalin rush or fight or flight. Those adrenalin rushes are not good for you and will lead to heart disease as that is what adrenalin rushes do to you. Long term high blood pressure, sleep problems and the list goes on and on to heart attacks. Look it up, Google explains it all.
I wish you all the best... but it is painful to read when you see how you have changed so much in just 6 months and as I have said, in your writing, it isn't good for your mental or physical health.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:52 pm

Thanks DDW

That was a very nice gesture from Your Superior Wife and Cuckoldress.
She is really taking good care of you and reminding you for being a wonderfully supportive cuck.

But now I guess She will have to reassert Her Authority by locking you up again, and this time for long enough to ensure you don't start to expect this kind of reward unless you have made new extraordinary effort.

I love how Your Wonderful Wife is keeping you emotionally attached to Her.

SIncerely
elina

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:59 am

DDW,
I hate to agree with 70ferro but that's the way I see it also. Is there something we're missing? I sure hope so.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 am

Does she call you by your real name anymore, or just cuck?

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm

There was further introspection from her later in the day, all while I was still left out of the cage. Further reflections of just what a journey the last 6 months has been. Further promises that no matter what, she loves me and will never leave me. Further thank you's for the support she has seen from me, the willingness to allow her to keep going. Further promises that this is not over and that my life as a cuck was not going to end anytime soon. She was serious, as she culminated that with telling me to put my cage back on.

So for those of you expressing concerns about me? Thank you but I am fine.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:32 pm

gesdell wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 am
Does she call you by your real name anymore, or just cuck?
I get both

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:49 pm

Thanks for the updates, DDW! Can’t wait to see the next steps. Can you tell us more about the party? Do you think word will travel? What did the guests say to you? So you think it was planned that your wife’s friend would say those things to you right after the big reveal?

MBD

edit: deleted question already answered
Last edited by MustBeDenied2 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:21 pm

Oh good lord

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:56 pm

Thanks for the update DDW reinforcing the deep love and support you have for each other while we get only a small glimpse into your life and sometimes jump to conclusions

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:55 am

DDW - I think VC99 stated the view from our side of the screen really well.

"Thanks for the update DDW reinforcing the deep love and support you have for each other while we get only a small glimpse into your life and sometimes jump to conclusions"

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm
There was further introspection from her later in the day, all while I was still left out of the cage. Further reflections of just what a journey the last 6 months has been. Further promises that no matter what, she loves me and will never leave me. Further thank you's for the support she has seen from me, the willingness to allow her to keep going. Further promises that this is not over and that my life as a cuck was not going to end anytime soon. She was serious, as she culminated that with telling me to put my cage back on.

I'm glad you're doing well. This would honestly break me.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 am

Thank you so much for the update! May I just ask how was it to be inside her after a long time?

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:06 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm
I will be upfront, I did not consider any of the truly physically demeaning suggestions (sucking off my bf etc). I don't know if I will ever want anything like that, it is more the mind game that we like, as one of you did suggest.
Oh, but that IS a mind game.

What mattes is not the act itself but how the cuck feels when he is forced to perform the act.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 am
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm

I'm glad you're doing well. This would honestly break me.
Oh, she broke him. He wanted to know the feeling and she delivered.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:10 pm

DDW,
To read your remark "Thank you but I am fine" gives your and DDWHW followers much needed reassurance that all is well.
The second part of 70ferro's concern was if your told DDWHW that you had enough and needed to stop would she? DDWHW has said many times that she would never leave you but if came to you or her bf what would she do?
DDWHW, would you be willing to answer that question for your followers? Wishing you all nothing less than peace and happiness!!!

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:54 pm

DDWHW - I assume some were curious to my thoughts on the whole weekend. As it turns out I am glad we limited the invitee list, it probably just wasn't time yet. But nonetheless, it was still a great and emotional party.

It was nice to advertise it a little. Granted most of the people there already knew and those that didn't weren't too surprised. But for a romantic lady, it still meant a lot to stop hiding as much.

Cuck did well, I'll give him that. It was hard to see and here, I have no doubt. But he did well, so very proud of him for that.

Yes, as you heard my bf stayed over and I can't lie, after the party I was worked up a little more than normal and I probably had a little more explosive climax than normal. Something about the atmosphere I am sure. And that carried on to the next morning before he left. Which led to the next rather big event. I let cuck inside me, for the first time in a long time (blindfolded though). But he was not alone, as my bf was still freshly inside me as well. I thought today was the right time to cross that line.

But the question on someone's mind is would I leave him for my bf? No, I won't.

So, all in all, quite a nice time and now for the beginning of the next six months. But now to deal with this weekends punishment as I have been told I am to receive it.

DDWHW

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm

Thanks for the update DDWHW for soothing the anxiety of some of the readers here. Hope all 3 of you (or more ? ;) ) enjoy the next 6 months and that you climb to new heights in your sexual journey….

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:00 am

Your Superior Female Highness,
Dearest Goddess DDWHW

As a submissive male, elina feels it is appropriately to address Your Highness with the respect you deserve now.
I hope you are OK with this.
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:54 pm
DDWHW - I assume some were curious to my thoughts on the whole weekend. As it turns out I am glad we limited the invitee list, it probably just wasn't time yet. But nonetheless, it was still a great and emotional party.
Yes, and it was a wonderful thing for you to recognize this in time and change course. It surely demonstrates that you truly care for your cuck husband.

And also, it provides you with some leverage going forward because you can now play little mind games with your wonderful cuck thinking aloud about the next party and who to invite for that. Don't be surprised if this triggers him to start wanting this......
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
It was nice to advertise it a little. Granted most of the people there already knew and those that didn't weren't too surprised. But for a romantic lady, it still meant a lot to stop hiding as much.

Cuck did well, I'll give him that. It was hard to see and here, I have no doubt. But he did well, so very proud of him for that.

Yes, as you heard my bf stayed over and I can't lie, after the party I was worked up a little more than normal and I probably had a little more explosive climax than normal. Something about the atmosphere I am sure. And that carried on to the next morning before he left. Which led to the next rather big event. I let cuck inside me, for the first time in a long time (blindfolded though). But he was not alone, as my bf was still freshly inside me as well. I thought today was the right time to cross that line.
Yes I think it is wonderful that you are now able to pucblicly demonstrate your love for both your boyfriend and your cuck hubby, but of course in very different ways.

And after such a wonderful comming-out party, it was only completely natural for You to take Your Boyfriend to bed.
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
As a romantic submissive, I think it is so wonderful everytime you confirm this, even if there should be no reason to repeat it now...
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
So, all in all, quite a nice time and now for the beginning of the next six months. But now to deal with this weekends punishment as I have been told I am to receive it.

DDWHW
elina appologize for getting my previous comment wrong, of course when you are submitting to your Boyfriend the way you are, it is natural that He is entitled to punish you for failing to make adequate arrangements to prevent your cuck from seeing your naked body as He had told you to. I sincerely hope the punishment will be erotic and further stimulate the beautiful feelings growing between you and your Boyfriend.

Sincere regards
elina

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:48 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:

DDWHW
DDWHW - Great to see you write things up from your perspective. Definitely interested to see how this next six months proceeds.
- DDW can have his wobbles sometimes the uncertainty from his viewpoint can, I'm sure, feel overwhelming at times.
- Good to know you stand firmly with him. :up: :up: :D

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:32 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm
Thanks for the update DDWHW for soothing the anxiety of some of the readers here. Hope all 3 of you (or more ? ;) ) enjoy the next 6 months and that you climb to new heights in your sexual journey….
Anxiety of some of the readers.... Bahahahaha
Gardening will help you this time of year.... 🌷🌻🌹

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:18 am

Watchinu69 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:32 am

Anxiety of some of the readers.... Bahahahaha
Gardening will help you this time of year.... 🌷🌻🌹
Thanks for the advice Wu69...