Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
70ferro
Prepubescent

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by 70ferro » Sat May 04, 2024 9:47 pm

Watchinu69 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 2:52 pm
👆🏻 - that's when DDWHW says she's moving in with her boyfriend....💯 it's coming this summer...
Yes it is. DDW will wish he hadn't mentioned it in the first place.

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Sun May 05, 2024 3:22 am

Thank you very much for the update DDW. Another weekend, another hot scene dreamed up by your clever cuckoldress and her partner in crime.

So DDWHW walked from the car into his house in nothing but garters. Can you give us a sense for how secluded this area is? Awesome of her either way.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun May 05, 2024 3:27 am

Dear DDW

I can only imagine how hot it must have been driving the loving couple in the backseat around for them to have enough time to get the first round of sex for the evening done. And then watching your beautiful, just fucked lovely Wife walking nude into Her Boyfriends digs undoubtedly in the mood for him to do whatever he wants with Her once behind his closed door.

And then being a wonderful good. loving cuck cleaning the backseat of the car where the loers had fun....

You just got to imagine how your Cuckoldress and Her Boyfriend keep coming up with new ways of keeping you engaged and involved....

I hope you will be able to update us on the rest of the weekend once your Cuckoldress informs you.

By the way, did you tell us if the key is back in the vault and what the timer has been set to now before the next time you can hope for a release?

Sincerely
elina

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun May 05, 2024 5:10 am

frb wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:22 am
Thank you very much for the update DDW. Another weekend, another hot scene dreamed up by your clever cuckoldress and her partner in crime.

So DDWHW walked from the car into his house in nothing but garters. Can you give us a sense for how secluded this area is? Awesome of her either way.
The house is secluded, but the effect was the same.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun May 05, 2024 5:14 am

She is not home yet, but her double date in now just a date and a half. When she got home yesterday, she thanked me with a big hug for saving them having to get taxis. I waited to hear anything else, but all she added was "I can't believe I did that, it certainly was rather hot where I was, I hope it was fine up front?"

But that rolled straight into last evening's event. They went on their double date. She looked cute as hell, a warmer evening so she wore a very short skirt with the normal cleavage baring top. Her key was back around her ankle. Only I received a note later that said they were only three as the other guy was not feeling well, but his wife came out anyways. She said I love you and that was the last thing I've heard since.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun May 05, 2024 6:44 am

Looking forward to hearing more details of the date and half DDW (or DDWHW). Hopefully she and the wife played together as well which might be a first?

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sun May 05, 2024 12:47 pm

Would really put in you deep in sub space if she sent you a video of her and the other wife tongue kissing while sucking off the boyfriend untill he cums in their mouths then they share a cum kiss and swallow. Maybe one day they can do it to you for a reward but you will be tied to the bed blindfolded and condom on. Ouch.

Mejillas
Trainable

Unread post by Mejillas » Sun May 05, 2024 2:27 pm

frb wrote:

Nothing but garters? Did she have on stockings and heels to go with the garters? Or just the garters? Either very hot, very sexy. En fuego!

Mejillas
Trainable

Unread post by Mejillas » Sun May 05, 2024 2:27 pm

frb wrote:

Nothing but garters? Did she have on stockings and heels to go with the garters? Or just the garters? Either way,very hot, very sexy. En fuego!

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun May 05, 2024 4:22 pm

Hell yeah DDWHW still loves you! How couldn't she!?! She gets wined , dined and 69'd with her hung BF and now his friends get to fish her too! I wish I Married you first!!!
DDWHW is the Lou Gehrig of cucking... won't be long until your a guest at her new spot servicing her BF and his friends!! 🫵🏻💯🥴

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Sun May 05, 2024 4:28 pm

Mejillas wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:27 pm
frb wrote:

Nothing but garters? Did she have on stockings and heels to go with the garters? Or just the garters? Either way,very hot, very sexy. En fuego!
I'm just a reader as well, but I took that to mean garters and whatever stockings she also had on. And yes, quite an image for sure. She is great!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon May 06, 2024 10:53 am

When she got home last night I could see she was dying to tell me some little secret, she was almost bursting at the seams. Almost a giggle. Finally she just came out and said it. "You know how you always wanted to have a threesome with me and another woman?" I nodded. "Well, I just did it". I was shocked and I wasn't. But I was jealous as hell, the one fantasy that I always had, always to hear "I could never do that". She saw the irony and seemed a little proud of it. "Do you want to hear about it?" She didn't give me time to answer as she led me to our room.

"You'll have to wear this cuck, you know". The blindfold. Fuck. I put it on and she began. How they arrived at the restaurant and she showed up alone. How she still looked great. Another brunette, very similar in size and shape to herself. She said she was looking forward to the evening and decided to come out anyways.

Everyone was enjoying the meal and drinks and it was decided to go back to his place for a nightcap. "He asked me if I found the other lady attractive, which I did. It was then that he asked the other lady to kiss me. Which she did". I couldn't believe what I was hearing from her, only I also heard the nightstand open with the vibrator coming out. So I knew my wife was naked now.

"Before I knew it we were making out, with my boyfriend just watching, almost directing. I was surprised but I let it flow. The woman, who I am certain this was not a first time for her, had her hands on my breasts and began to undress me. I looked at him and he was just smiling so it continued." I was in awe. "I did tell her I had never done this and she just smiled at me.

We ended up both undressed and she made me climax. I wasn't embarrassed but it did feel different. And even more different when he joined us. He fucked her and I cleaned her. The night just carried on like that, the three of us. It was quite erotic cuck". She then came with the vibrator, teasing me even more.

"Here's your choice cuck, since this was a bit of a special night. I will uncage you so you may take care of things, but if so, then the key goes in the safe for two weeks. Or you still stay caged but the key is out and you could be free at anytime soon. Your choice". I chose now.

She undid my cage and before I knew it I was cleaning her breasts, not believing what I had just heard. She then set the timer for 2 weeks and dropped the key in. As the timer started she added "too bad you chose now, because she is coming over here this week".

With that the blindfold came off and she was wearing her robe. "It really was something cuck, her eyes piercing mine. I love you."

That was quite a weekend.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 am

Wow! What a weekend!

Will her boyfriend be coming over with her new lover?

I’m curious, after the four times you’ve been in the same room (or car) with the boyfriend, have you ever spoken to each other?

MBD

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon May 06, 2024 11:30 am

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 am
Wow! What a weekend!

Will her boyfriend be coming over with her new lover?

I’m curious, after the four times you’ve been in the same room (or car) with the boyfriend, have you ever spoken to each other?

MBD
No, he is away next weekend, the reason she is being kept company I guess. And no we have not talked.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon May 06, 2024 11:48 am

DDW - thats quite an erotic update. A new frontier for your wife's HW journey.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon May 06, 2024 2:03 pm

Doesn’t matter which choice you made DDW, it was a trick either way. Since you aren’t allowed to see her naked, you were never going to get to watch her with another woman. She will probably put you to work making dinner or send you out to buy more panties instead.

So with him getting to live out your biggest fantasy with your wife, are you starting to resent her BF yet? Are you resenting her for taking such a big step she always denied to you with somebody else instead?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon May 06, 2024 11:45 pm

Yes,

Your Wife is back in full control, exploring and enjoying the new aspects of Her sexuality as She discovers them,
and seemingly also more and more enjoying being the Dominant partner in control of Her marriage and your sex-life.

Next task for you then is to behave like a really good cuck when Her new Lady Friend comes to visit, knowing Her Boyfriend enjoyed both of these Ladies and undoubtedly will again.

Sincerely
elina

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:28 am

txrockdog wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:03 pm
Doesn’t matter which choice you made DDW, it was a trick either way. Since you aren’t allowed to see her naked, you were never going to get to watch her with another woman.
Excellent observation!

Game theory suggests (if I am understanding it correctly) that you should almost always take the release that’s right in front of you, not the one in the future. Especially if you have a slightly sadistic keyholder.

Now, something that hasn’t been discussed. The husband who was under the weather last weekend. Assuming he is feeling better, will he be visiting as well? This could be a very interesting weekend coming up.

MBD

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:28 am
txrockdog wrote:
Doesn’t matter which choice you made DDW, it was a trick either way. Since you aren’t allowed to see her naked, you were never going to get to watch her with another woman.
Excellent observation!

Game theory suggests (if I am understanding it correctly) that you should almost always take the release that’s right in front of you, not the one in the future. Especially if you have a slightly sadistic keyholder.

Now, something that hasn’t been discussed. The husband who was under the weather last weekend. Assuming he is feeling better, will he be visiting as well? This could be a very interesting weekend coming up.

MBD
The stickler in me would say it violates the concept of informed consent to ask somebody to make a choice consenting to something without knowing what they are saying yes to, but the element of surprise does have value as well. But if the element of surprise has a sadistic turn to it, it can make the act of future choice and consent have an element of ptsd in which the person choosing looks for the route perceived to hurt them less instead of the route they would prefer.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Tue May 07, 2024 8:03 am

txrockdog wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am
MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:28 am
txrockdog wrote:
Excellent observation!

MBD
The stickler in me would say it violates the concept of informed consent to ask somebody to make a choice consenting to something without knowing what they are saying yes to, but the element of surprise does have value as well. But if the element of surprise has a sadistic turn to it, it can make the act of future choice and consent have an element of ptsd in which the person choosing looks for the route perceived to hurt them less instead of the route they would prefer.
Agreed, but it’s not a game where the loser forfeits a finger. It’s just release from chastity, which doesn’t seem to be all that important to DDW. At least he isn’t complaining about it on here.

My feeling is that if he chooses the later release, then there is an opportunity for DDWHW to further delay. If he takes the release now, it’s assured, but an aware key holder would tease the cuck by telling him an “if only you had waited” story. Doesn’t mean the story is true or that the key holder ever had the intention of doing that if the cuck had chosen otherwise.

MBD

edit: misspelled my own name

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:08 pm

Love it! Hopefully she at least lets you listen when she comes over since you certainly won't be able to watch.
Did she like eating his creampie from her? Now she knows exactly what it is like!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Scias
Trainable

Unread post by Scias » Tue May 07, 2024 2:58 pm

Any chance of her friend teasing and dominating you? Making you watch and then having to go to the guest room after they're done while she sleeps with her in your bed?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu May 09, 2024 4:26 am

It was explained to me later. Her boyfriend was going away the following weekend and he suggested that this lady keep her company, so she agreed. So she is coming over Friday and we are going out Saturday. I was also told that I would be sleeping downstairs Friday night.

And then yesterday she did a first . She asked him to come over, out of the blue. We were both home from work when she sent a text and announced to me that she had invited him over before he leaves the following day. And within a few minutes of her telling me, he showed up, I didn't even have any time to prepare myself.

She met him at the door with a big hug and that led straight into them making out within two minutes, with seemingly no concern I was there. Two minutes after that she led him upstairs. All I could do was watch her climb the stairs.

Thirty minutes later, I heard footsteps on the stairs and turned around to a surprise. She walked into the kitchen completely naked. She grabbed some drinks to take back upstairs. But not before turning to me, full frontal, knowing I hadn't seen her naked in awhile. She let me look at her before mouthing "I love you" and then turning to return upstairs. He had clearly sent her downstairs like this, all for the added effect. And it worked.

An hour later, he had left and she was in a robe. A big smile on her face. But nothing said about the last few hours.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Thu May 09, 2024 6:09 am

It just gets "Gooder and Gooder".

Last night read like a classic FLR/cuckold evening. Enjoy! or at least I would.

Friday evening lends itself to all sorts of fantasizing about how it will all go down. Perhaps it will be an evening of what the D/s world refers to as a "high protocol" evening for DDWHW to show off her cuck to her new friend. Serving drinks, dinner and at their beck and call for whatever else they might enjoy, i.e. foot massage, humiliation, etc. Or on the dull side they will just head out for an evening of bar hoping w/o you and all you will be left with are you thoughts and home alone. Either way I for one are looking forward to hearing how it goes.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:47 am

Thanks for another erotic update DDW. That was HOT. Waiting to hear all about activities from Friday and Saturday. Are the 3 of you (DDWHW, her lady friend and you) going out on Saturday?