Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Deepdownwannabe
Player

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Any change in how she acts? I think that it rather apparent. I never took her for someone who enjoyed the FLR aspect but she is certainly leaning that way. And now she has told me she is going out after work tomorrow with a few of her gf's. Not something she did a lot before....

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:08 am

Any word? Did she even come home last night?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:28 pm

Yes she came home last night. She was dressed nice when she went out and came back not too late. Said she had fun with her friends and even danced a little. I did not ask with who.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:56 pm

Nice

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:48 pm

Exciting for sure!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 am

She went shopping yesterday while I was watching football. Only when she came home she had a great many bags with her, more than normal when she goes out. I asked her what she got and she told me "nothing you need to worry about right now". And that was that., other than the fact she was smiling when she said it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:42 am

I think you will be seeing some of her purchases her next outing ...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:14 am

Very similar to our situation. Does your wife work? That is the most likely place to meet someone she is attracted to. Drinks at a happy hour can lead to some serious flirting and being pursued by a co-worker.

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:59 am

Any developments?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:16 pm

As she said, she had no timeline on how this would play out. It was quite apparent though that yes she did put a little more effort into her looks when she went to work this week. And that included a few of the outfits she had purchased on the weekend. She looked rather amazing actually....

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:56 pm

Do you have sexy pics of her in her new outfits? 🙂

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:18 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:56 pm
Do you have sexy pics of her in her new outfits? 🙂
No, and nor will there be. This is not a pictorial representation, its the whole event itself. Sorry

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:31 am

It seems my wife has continued to put in that little extra effort before going to work each day, and she has definitely worn a few sets of clothes I had not seen before and they all seemed to be just a step up from her previous normal day to day attire. She confirmed this when she took me to bed one night and asked if I had noticed any changes in her lately. I told her that it seemed she was looking just a little nicer each day and she said that is exactly what she was trying to do. Her reasoning? "I'm going to need to attract someone aren't I?"

She proceeded to tell me that she felt others looking at her a bit more and that she liked the feeling. The way she has looked each day for work I have no doubt she has turned heads.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:36 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:31 am
It seems my wife has continued to put in that little extra effort before going to work each day, and she has definitely worn a few sets of clothes I had not seen before and they all seemed to be just a step up from her previous normal day to day attire. She confirmed this when she took me to bed one night and asked if I had noticed any changes in her lately. I told her that it seemed she was looking just a little nicer each day and she said that is exactly what she was trying to do. Her reasoning? "I'm going to need to attract someone aren't I?"

She proceeded to tell me that she felt others looking at her a bit more and that she liked the feeling. The way she has looked each day for work I have no doubt she has turned heads.
DDWB - As she is putting more effort into dressing for work, you should ask if there is a specific someone who's attention she's trying to attract at work. :o

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:40 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:36 am
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:31 am

DDWB - As she is putting more effort into dressing for work, you should ask if there is a specific someone who's attention she's trying to attract at work. :o
I am fairly certain she would be telling me that little tidbit.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:57 am

It is very encouraging that she is enjoying the extra attention. Did she also get sexy G-strings to wear?
If not, you need to buy her some.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:31 am

She went out again Friday after work with some workmates. Said there was dancing again and she enjoyed herself. She even told me that she felt as if she was single. That hit me a little hearing those words. Of course she told me that part when we were in bed and she noticed a little twinge on my part which made her smile. She re-affirmed that she is not rushing into this and if it happens it happens.

That was followed by more clothes shopping this weekend, none of which she allowed me to see as I will see it in time I was told.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:02 pm

It seems the cat is out of the bag. She was having lunch with a couple of her friends today and they both remarked that they had seen a difference in her looks and appearance. And she told them why. She actually told them that she was looking at meeting someone and it was all part of the games we were playing. And their reaction was not one of trying to convince her not to do it. They seemed rather pleased and happy (perhaps envious) for her. They even offered to help her if she needs any help.

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:57 am

yet again another very hot update. How are you feeling about the public outing by your wife to her friends?

path22
Trainable

Unread post by path22 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:25 pm

Excellent thread, I am closely following all your updates !! It seems to me that your wife is unstoppable and very committed to her new role as a sexy wife.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:02 pm

Nice story and exciting beginning. Hopefully you will have some fun adventures. I certainly have. I am enjoying following your progress. Thanks for sharing!

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:34 am

Love this one so far- can see this is gonna one hell of a fun ride for you and your wife....

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:53 am

Real life can be a slow boil and it's getting hot. Wow.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:13 pm

Yes it appears to be a slow boil but it is feeling real now, since the fact she has friends who know her intentions. That does not sound like someone who is just playing a game. That thought is creeping into my psyche a little more every day.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:16 pm

Fuck, my wife just received a text from one of her friends tonight. She offered to introduce her to one of her single friends and she was serious. My wife even showed me the text so I knew this was real. And as soon as she showed it to me, she excused herself from the room to go chat with her. After what seemed like forever, she came back to me and said "I will give her an answer tomorrow. I said I was going to talk to you first. We will talk in bed tonight." And nothing has been said since.