Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
vicouple
Virgin

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by vicouple » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:10 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:45 am
Textbook formula to sabotaging your marriage.
And here we go again. Trolls trying to wreak what they can. Admins let them get away with it. I am also out of here.

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:05 am

At this point, DDW, I hope you decide not to post anymore. I know I wouldn't.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't even know where these negative commenters get the energy to keep coming back, again and again, arguing for the right to argue... about how they know your feelings better than you. Like bullheaded teenagers.

Job done, bluetoad, et al. Another detailed, heartfelt thread about a couple's experimentation has devolved into nothing more than a meta-debate about your "right" to spew ignorant disagreeable opinions ad nauseum until the room empties. You've successfully made it about you again.

Time to move on and kill the next thread now. Until there's no more activity. Because we all know you don't show up to troll the quiet threads. You're here for attention and conflict. Lord knows why you frequent a message board explicitly about a kink you seem not to understand, that gives you the ick. Like anti-abortion protestors hanging out at the gates of a planned parenthood.
Last edited by _xavier_ on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:09 pm

This is DDW's thread. Please leave this for him to share his experience. No need for criticism here. Let everyone enjoy their lives as they want to.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:05 pm

I will not read or comment further on this thread.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:27 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:39 am
DDWHW here. This will probably be my last post here, and I've even asked cuck to consider not discussing anything else, although I will leave that to him as this is his escape from what is going on in real life. But this was definitely a topic between us last night.

I will remind everyone, for the last time, this is our lives and not yours. We are two (actually three) consenting adults and what we choose to do is ours and no one else's concern. You want to discuss things, that is fine. But there is zero reason for the name calling and suggestions of one's character that has gone on here as people try to make this all about themselves. I'm not leaving cuck but we are in a relationship that started because of his desires and it has become something quite exciting that has clearly given him the angst he craved. And I love seeing the look on his face at various times and surprises. But I don't understand the negativity that has been expressed here when one of these "cuckold" surprises happens. I become the bitch and his life is "destined for ruin". I don't understand how everyone the trolls think this should play out and how I should have to defend myself. Well, it isn't worth it to me.

Tonight we are hosting a party at bf's place and I'm looking forward to it. Cuck will be home in his cage, and I will have the key on my anklet. Just as the cuckoldress is supposed to do. If he shares anything beyond that, it is his call.

DDWHW
I'm sorry for the negativity. You seem like a loving, caring cuckoldress. Thank you and your husband for sharing your journey.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:37 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
DDW and DHW have been extremely generous in giving us a look at what this life stile entails. Whatever your feelings are we owe them a big thank you for being so open and giving us the opportunity to learn. Whether you are all for trying it or not you are at least educated about what it may entail. This thread is a wonderful way to learn. Let 's all understand that and thank the authors.
DDW and DHW, this is a terrific thread, PLEASE CONTINUE !

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:18 pm

Y'all need to be respectful and tone it down. Next time we're going to lock the thread and issue more warnings. If you don't like the thread, leave but bring disrespectful and arguing is not how this site works.

Again, I cleaned up the thread from the arguing.

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 am

Is it possible “afagehi7” that instead of locking up a tread to block the one who writing negative things ?

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:38 am

I love reading your story. Thanks for sharing.

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:24 am

I see there has been a great deal of churn going on here. I personally don't understand why others want to control the lives of my wife and I, maybe they just want to sound like they are the all knowing experts of everyone else's life. Thank you to those who have stood up to common decency which is clear that not everyone possesses. So, I'll guess I'll keep going here for a bit, but no guarantees for how long.

She did go to that party Sat night. She left early to help set up. A travel bag with her. She kissed me goodbye with the normal statement of love. And off she went.

Little did I know the party was going to be a little more on the wild side. And as I thought might happen, I received a pic from her friend. Only it was taken of a bunch of people in the hottub at his place. And it was clear of the six people in it, the three women were all topless. And one was my wife,a glass of champagne or something of the sort in her hand.

That was all I heard from the evening until she came home the next day.

"That was quite a party". The first things she said when she got home. "We never went to a party like that, I can tell you that". I told her that her friend sent me a pic and she nodded that she knew. And she smiled. "Like I said, quite a party". There were no more details at this time, not until she came to bed.

"I'm sure you are curious what happened. Well, folks showed up and the booze started to flow. I was dressed nothing over the top, a black lingerie outfit under a skirt and blouse. At some point later in the evening, someone saw there was a hottub on the back deck and before you knew it, a couple had hopped in it, both down to their undergarments as a bathing suit. They were frolicking and having fun and before you knew it another couple had done the same. He came out to see what was happening and smiled while pouring more drinks. He looked at the tub and told me he thought I needed a dip as well." Her vibrator had come out of the nightstand as it tends to on story recap nights.

"So right there, I did just that. I took my items off, down to my panties and hopped in the tub." That part I could have guessed had happened, but to hear her describe it - fuck. She used to want the lights off a lot of the time when she was naked with me, and now this? "I felt free and liberated, it was quite cool I have to say". I could only imagine. "Only it took a turn when my bf came over and extended a hand to me with a towel. He led me out and took me upstairs and fucked me right then while the party went on downstairs. And it was hot. He told me everyone knew what we were doing. How everyone had seen me naked. He seemed to be a little more on the directive/controlling side. And it was hot. We went back to the party and as I was wearing something completely different it was not difficult to know what happened. And I was just fine with that".

She let that sink in for a bit while her vibrator did it's work. After she climaxed, she added "Did I mention I was introduced as his girlfriend all night? Well, you probably knew that part anyways cuck."

That thought never left my head, he had shown her off to friends. And she did it, no questions asked. It seems she was enjoying a little of this exhibitionist side and that part I could not believe.

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:28 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:24 am
I see there has been a great deal of churn going on here.
Thank you for the update! I hope you keep going.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:36 am

Thanks DDW,
All your, DDWHW and the bf's fans were hoping we weren't abandoned and you came to the rescue !!!
:-)

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:44 am

Thanks for the update, DDW. I'm wishing you both all the best.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:34 am

Thanks for the update DDW. You made some very good points in the begining and hopefully you see there are more folks cheering for the you and HW.
I hope you keep posting about how DDWHW is evolving sexually and how the relationship among the 3 of progressing

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:18 pm

(0)(-)
Last edited by grnlght on Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:32 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:05 pm
I will not read or comment further on this thread.
Perfect - thank you!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:35 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
She used to want the lights off a lot of the time when she was naked with me, and now this? "I felt free and liberated, it was quite cool I have to say". I could only imagine. "Only it took a turn when my bf came over and extended a hand to me with a towel. He led me out and took me upstairs and fucked me right then while the party went on downstairs. And it was hot. He told me everyone knew what we were doing. How everyone had seen me naked.
Love this!! What an amazing woman!! Thanks for sharing your story with us and continuing to do it despite all the negative Nancy's trying to ruin this thread. Love to you both (and her bf as well!).
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:08 pm

Thanks for the update DDW
Your wife was intrduced as his girlfriend. Do his friends know she is married?
Also does she wear her wedding rings during her time with him?

jackf89
Prepubescent

Unread post by jackf89 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:10 pm

Well I just recently finished to catch up with this thread and I was disappointed to see all the drama in the last posts.
DDW I am glad that it didn't discourage you from posting again. It has been fun and inspiring to read your journey from start to finish!

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:13 pm

DDW,
Thanks for the hot update. Does the bf live live in the same community or one nearby? I'm wondering if you might run into them when out with DDWHW be it the supermarket or a restaurant?

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:31 pm

Hell yeah! People need to let you and your wife enjoy things! Too much negativity.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:16 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
I see there has been a great deal of churn going on here. I personally don't understand why others want to control the lives of my wife and I, maybe they just want to sound like they are the all knowing experts of everyone else's life. Thank you to those who have stood up to common decency which is clear that not everyone possesses. So, I'll guess I'll keep going here for a bit, but no guarantees for how long.
To hell with a bunch of naysayers. If you want to post, post. Plenty of people including me appreciate you sharing your journey with us. It's fascinating (and highly arousing) reading. If you want to continue sharing, great. If not, that's fine too (and completely understandable). You don't owe anyone a damn thing.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:24 pm

DDW, does your wife wear her wedding rings when she's with her BF as he introduces her as his GF?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:37 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:15 pm
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
To hell with a bunch of naysayers. If you want to post, post. Plenty of people including me appreciate you sharing your journey with us. It's fascinating (and highly arousing) reading. If you want to continue sharing, great. If not, that's fine too (and completely understandable). You don't owe anyone a damn thing.
DDW - With TJ on this. TJ well said by the way. :up: :up:

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:08 am

Thank you DDW,

I am very pleased that you decided not to let the Nay-sayers bully you off the site.

Also, your update was very exciting, it seems like your Wonderful Wife is still very much enjoying discovering new things about Herself and how much She enjoy life as a Liberated Female with a Boyfriend who is completely into Her and wants the world to see, and a wonderful supporting loving husband who is supporting Her.

Sincere regards
elina
Last edited by elina on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.