Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
entropia
Virgin

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by entropia » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:39 am

thanks for the update! super hot as always

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:39 pm

Yesterday after a flurry of texts, she said they are going to stay one extra day, taking the last day as a day off. "You don't mind do you?" I couldn't say anything. That led to a busy night of her packing, asking me not to come to the room while she was doing that.

She finished the night by putting her key in the safe, so it was right in front of me. "How long cuck?" I didn't answer so she typed in an even 100 hrs, until she got back. "Oh, can you drop me at the airport tomorrow?" She saw the look of surprise. For that she gave me a deep hug and whispered her love. I took her to the drop-off and just like that she left the car for the trip. A big hug and kiss came with it. And she was gone only to shoot me a text a few hours later when they arrived.

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:04 pm

Thank you for the update, DDW, and I hope you enjoy the next 100 hours in your own way :)

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:23 pm

The desert? Awesome. I just checked Phoenix and it is nearly 80F every day this week, so if it is there they are going, well then they have beautiful weather to do whatever couples there could do. Just a prediction but I bet something from my list happens.

Damn she is good. I've said it before but hats off to DDWHW. I almost feel as if I'd let her cage me too....

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 pm

Glad your happy with your new life 🫵🏻

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:09 pm

Looking 👀 forward to the next 100 hours where DDWHW enjoys her just desserts in the desert with her bf. Thanks for keeping us updated on your wild ride…

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:26 am

Watchinu69 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 pm
Glad your happy with your new life 🫵🏻
You know the saying;

Happy Wife, happy life :lol:
So I guess DDW should be extra happy now then.

And of course, DDWHW should then be back for Saturday and maybe invite DDW for another dinner where there might be new information on how the BF is about to make DDWHW even happier.....

Sounds like you are living a very interesting life :up:

Sincerely
elina

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:30 pm

Any contact from the wife, listen on phone to them, pics, vids, sexting? Or you get Ron popeil'd set it and forget it.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:13 pm

DDW is using his inside the egg egg scrambler for his dinner omelet... wifey is living her best life after she hugs DDW right before she heads out to make new memory's in our; One take only life... and great life you gave her! 💃🫵🏻💯

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:17 pm

Comms have been very few and not detailed at all. Until earlier today when she said she was saving it all for when she got home. But there were numerous happy emojis on that note.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:20 pm

DDW - looks like HW is having the time of her life. Is she back Saturday and then off to your date night?

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:37 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:20 pm
DDW - looks like HW is having the time of her life. Is she back Saturday and then off to your date night?
Back tomorrow

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:02 pm

It’s almost wedding season. I wonder if DDWHW is going to be his plus one for any upcoming nuptials.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:02 pm
It’s almost wedding season. I wonder if DDWHW is going to be his plus one for any upcoming nuptials.
A good point! her on his arm...a nice image.

appletulip
Prepubescent

Unread post by appletulip » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:33 pm

Sorry to hear there are negative judgey comments (I am pretty much just reading yours and you wife's)
considering your story is what this site and more importantly sub is about. If they have an issue with your choices than leave. They signed up for this site knowing what it's about so it shouldn't be surprising to find a story like yours. If you do decide to discontinue posting here I only ask that you let me know and hopefully find a way to let me and any other non critical followers a way to continue hearing your story. Not looking for personal contact info just a way to follow your ever developing story.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:31 am

When I got home from work yesterday she was already home. There was a bit of an air about her I couldn't pick up on. A touch more directive? That was evident when she told me to come upstairs right away. Only there was a blindfold outside the door she asked me to put on before coming inside. She welcomed me with a big hug and kiss that seemed to linger just a bit more, before she moved me to the bed. I did not know but our wrist restraints were are opposite ends of the headboard. She took my shirt off before pushing me down and fastening my arms. This was not a normal thing and it brought me a flashback to when I was tied in this room and had to watch them.

Before I knew it I was naked except for my cage and the blindfold. "Well cuck, that was an interesting week, as you are about to hear. It sees he can be quite a Dom when he wants to be. The position you are in? I was just like that only on a large rock in the desert as the sun shone on my body. We had gone for a hike and he wanted me there. I'd never been in that position and it was exciting. He fucked me in the desert and there was nothing I could do, I was helpless just like you are now." I felt her move around and before I knew it she was straddling me, my tongue expected to pleasure her. "Lick me cuck. Lick me where he was fucking me all week". I had no choice and she came quickly.

"He told me how to dress this week. One night a classy outfit for dinner with his company, but the last night when we were alone completely the opposite, almost like my Vegas hooker. I did both". I heard her tell me he loves I will play both sides. "He said he loves how I dress for him....and my answer?" There was a pause as she positioned herself over my mouth again. "I said I loved him". Those words hung on the air as she grinded me, my arms flinching when she said them.

She came enthusiastically again (how the hell does she have so many orgasms these days?) before sliding down my body and sitting on my cage. She leaned down to remove my blindfold and saw my eyes that were still reacting to what I had heard. "This changes nothing and after 5 months shouldn't really be a surprise." I'm not leaving nor will I be leaving, it was just something that was said, understand cuck?"

She sat up and said she was just going to leave me like that for another hour or so until the safe opens, and then she would be back. Silence hung in the room after she left, my mind racing until I heard the safe pop open.

I watched her walk to it, noticing her body had a bit of a full body tan to it. Fuck she looked amazing. Standing over me, the key dangling, she looked enticing but a touch naughty. "There was more said cuck, would you like to hear it? In fact it will be a little game we can play." I was a touch nervous. "As I said, it was quite a weekend".

She unlocked me but did nothing other than stand over me naked. "Here's the game. He told me that he would like me to limit what you see of me. I am his girlfriend and he doesn't think you should have the right to see me naked as much. I have to tell you, the point makes sense, don't you think?" I was saying nothing. "So I said lets leave it up to you and play a little game. I'm not going to touch your somewhat smaller cock, but if you come in the next two minutes then I will do just that, limit what you see of me, sound fair?" She was grinning, knowing I wouldn't say anything. "Ok, its agreed then, we'll start in just a minute".

She climbed on top of me again, my mouth about to be forced to lick her, only no cage this time inhibiting me. And when she said start, she pushed herself down on me, only she also started talking like a woman I've never met, she wanted me to cum with the words of humiliation coming from her. She said that it should only be right that a cuck does not get to see his wife, let along touch her. My cock was small and has never pleasured her like he does. She can't believe the sex she has been having with him. If I cum, then her body would be his alone. It was nonstop, preying on my angst and insecurity. She came again, oblivious to me. It was only at the two minute point and she turned her back to see my cock, did she see the pool I had left. Turning back she was smiling. "Oh cuck, I love you. Thank you for everything". She left to get a towel. "You get a freebie on this one" as she cleaned me up. She put the cage back on, dropping the key in the safe. "I think you'll agree this first period should be quite long?" She punched in 720 hours, one month. And just like that a lot was taken from me, her cuck. "We'll see how this works cuck".

Next thing you knew she was texting him that I had lost the game.

How did I know she was serious about this game? She locked the door to the bathroom when she went to have a shower. I heard it. I knew what it meant. She didn't have to say anything about it.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:12 am

Thanks for this rather exciting (and torturous to you) update of her time in the desert. Interesting to hear that she has the beginings of a full body tan :D With Spring and Summer coming on Is she will be planning to visit nude beaches or sunning in the nude to get her full body tanned and even more gorgeus looking?
I love that she has assured you that she is NOT going to leave you inspite of the L word with him. I think that was inevitable with her being with him for the past 5-6 months.
Looking forward to see how the game progresses. Is she planning to be him again this weekend?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:23 am

Wow, that’s hot, but very tough on you! I don’t know how you made it through the week, let alone how you’re going to survive a month. My wife locked me up last night for her overnight date tonight and she’s said she won’t free me until Sunday and that will seem like forever.

Part of what turns me on and makes me hot when I’m caged is seeing my wife’s naked body as she parades around in front of me, teasing me both her words and her body. The angst and frustration of seeing her stunning naked body and knowing I can’t do anything about it drives me crazy with lust, especially when she is belittling my cock and telling me her body is reserved for others.

I don’t know if I could cope with not seeing my wife naked any more, but the idea of it is hot. I hope you enjoy it!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:15 am

DDW - Definitely want to learn more of what she has related. :o
- Really want to know how you are and how you are taking all this. :up: :up: :D
- Remember to breathe. :D

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:47 am

You got Popeil'd "set it and forget it".

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:59 am

Well,

The wonderful DDWHW keeps upping the stakes here.

Also, one month in chastity is a long time. One thing is not being able to cum but with the key locked away you can't even clean or shave? Or does DDWHW keep a spare key so She can let you out for these purposes but keep control of you? May I ask what kind of cage you are in?

Sincerely
elina

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:01 pm

Wow that is hot! The next 720 hours are going to be a unique combination of torture, love, anxiety, arousal, and more!!
What a wonderful wife you have and what an adventure for all 3 of you!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:10 pm

Living the dream.
Will she be generous enough to give you a pair of her cum stained panties in a month for your entertainment?

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:43 pm

It seems the boyfriend is calling the shots. Why have you not met him? Do you keep in touch with the mutual friend who introduced them? What are her comments? Thanks again for shareing. I don't know how you do it!

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:35 pm

No pics no vids no watching most of the time no audio by phone no teasing in or out of cage no ruined o's no reclaiming, now no seeing her naked. I couldn't do it no way i would smash the plastic safe get the key take cage off toss it all in the trash and stroke off lol