Verified users

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Passion4love
Virgin

Verified users

Unread post by Passion4love » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:17 am

Hi all! Is there someone who has/know a place/server etc where verified users can show pics of their wives/gf in a secured way? I mean I am willing to show my hot slim wife with no secrets, receive comments/feedbacks/tasks etc. PM for pics or if you wish to chat about that above.

momedu
Trainable

Re: Verified users

Unread post by momedu » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:22 am

Passion4love wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:17 am
Is there someone who has/know a place/server etc where verified users can show pics of their wives/gf in a secured way?
I’m not sure what you mean by “verified users. Hotwives can be verified, but not users or members in general. If you’re looking for a place to post pictures that can be viewed by only a smaller, more selected audience, there is a forum within the Inner Sanctum, an area limited to sponsors, where photos of sponsors and their wives can be shown. You’ll have to make a donation to the site to gain access to that area, and then only similarly committed members will be able to see what you post there.

Passion4love
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4love » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:26 am

Thanks for the reply! I didnt know about that Inner Sanctum and yes, that was my idea about a safe place.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:01 am

momedu wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:22 am
If you’re looking for a place to post pictures that can be viewed by only a smaller, more selected audience, there is a forum within the Inner Sanctum, an area limited to sponsors, where photos of sponsors and their wives can be shown. You’ll have to make a donation to the site to gain access to that area, and then only similarly committed members will be able to see what you post there.
Are you sure about that? First I've heard about it.

rascalnvixen
Pervert

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:40 am

He is correct. Sponsors are also identified by their green screen names... such as mine.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:01 am

momedu wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:22 am
Passion4love wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:17 am
Is there someone who has/know a place/server etc where verified users can show pics of their wives/gf in a secured way?
I’m not sure what you mean by “verified users. Hotwives can be verified, but not users or members in general. If you’re looking for a place to post pictures that can be viewed by only a smaller, more selected audience, there is a forum within the Inner Sanctum, an area limited to sponsors, where photos of sponsors and their wives can be shown. You’ll have to make a donation to the site to gain access to that area, and then only similarly committed members will be able to see what you post there.
So you have to be invited to be able to become a sponsor. How does one get an invite?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:39 am

I’m finally ready to put my money where my mouth is with OHW. We were going to wait until January 1st…..It’s sort of a New Year’s resolution for us.

We’d like to make a significant contribution since I have been “shooting my mouth off” for years on OHW without sponsoring.

Shocker! She knows OHW is a thing, and she has occasionally read some of the posts with me, but it’s mostly a “me” thing. I’ve asked her if she’d like to be a VHW, but she says she’d never use it to make it worthwhile. She’s just not into reading and posting like I am!

We’re finally in a place where we have some extra money for the “back-burner” things that matter to us. (We now finally give generously to our local PBS, for example.)

This community has meant a lot to us over the years, and it’s high-time to return the generosity that the owners and operators have shown us.

Is there a recommended amount to become a sponsor?