Discovering Anika

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CKCN
Virgin

Re: Discovering Anika

Unread post by CKCN » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 am

This is a golden opportunity to simply follow along and take the break. Focus on the marriage and each other.

Anika herself is overwhelmed by the rapid changes to her sexuality recently - it falls on the hubby to see how much she still values her spouse and children, how she's feeling afraid and insecure, and support her like the steadfast rock you have always been. Even if it means pausing hotwife fun for as long as she needs.

If you insist on pushing her to Caleb at this time still, you risk losing some respect from her irredeemably.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:19 am

Anika is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:04 am

A natural opportunity to take a breather. You are an amazing couple!

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:07 pm

Just checking in. We've been taking it easy, no exploits to report. Actually attending couples therapy which has been a lot better than I expected. We're doing it over zoom and it feels more like we're taking an online class with homework etc. A lot of practical ideas. The therapist was unfazed by our full disclosures. Anika has had a lot of work travel, mostly to NYC, once to Bermuda, but she's making time for us. Its been good. I see no reason why we won't resume things eventually but the break is doing us good.
Intro: Discovering I'm a cuck...viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70880

A few pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71316

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:52 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:07 pm
Just checking in. We've been taking it easy, no exploits to report. Actually attending couples therapy which has been a lot better than I expected. We're doing it over zoom and it feels more like we're taking an online class with homework etc. A lot of practical ideas. The therapist was unfazed by our full disclosures. Anika has had a lot of work travel, mostly to NYC, once to Bermuda, but she's making time for us. Its been good. I see no reason why we won't resume things eventually but the break is doing us good.
Glad to hear it! Sometimes no news really is good news. You owe us nothing. Thank you for everything so far!

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:29 am

Hi, NumbersGuy,

I hope things are going well for you. I also think that this “personal time” is probably very good for you and Anika. I’m curious about the practical ideas that the online couples therapist has given you. Is there anything that you would feel comfortable sharing with us about that?

Another question: In past posts you’ve mentioned times that Anika was seemingly distant from you emotionally, and times when she seems closer to you. Have you figured out what is going on when this happens?

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:54 pm

thinman wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:29 am
Hi, NumbersGuy,

I hope things are going well for you. I also think that this “personal time” is probably very good for you and Anika. I’m curious about the practical ideas that the online couples therapist has given you. Is there anything that you would feel comfortable sharing with us about that?

Another question: In past posts you’ve mentioned times that Anika was seemingly distant from you emotionally, and times when she seems closer to you. Have you figured out what is going on when this happens?
The counseling stuff asks us to do exercises like listing our friends and why we value their friendships. Who would we most want to talk to under various scenarios and why would we pick those people. We’re learning what we value in other people and what we need from other people. I think this relates to her going from hot to cold emotionally. There are some situations where I’m the hero she needs to talk to but other subjects appear to be my kryptonite and I’m not so supportive or loving. Our sexual explorations may have confused some of those lines as she sought, with other men, what I was emotionally not giving her. We need to get that right before we’re on solid enough ground to explore that way again. This may sound negative but we’re making great progress. Our sex life, between just us, is picking up and we're even back to getting off to thoughts, fantasies and memories of her hotwifing.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:50 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:25 am
NumbersGuy wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:17 am
Do you think it takes a certain maturity to accept a cuck role?
I think the answer is yes, but in my case I told my future wife way back when I as in my early 20's that I didn't mind if she slept with other people. I definitely knew I had the feelings. She didn't until she was in her early 30's and even then it was all too brief.
I think I was only 22-23 when I fully realized I had a sharing kink, even though I didn't know what to call it. I was 24 when the first sharing experience happened. I loved it, but to this day nearly 30 years later, I still don't accept a "cuck role".
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:14 pm

Anika went out with some girlfriends last night and it got her sexually charged. Nothing wild happened. A group of ladies having cocktails while telling cock tales. These friends are divorced and told her stories of going a bit crazy in Las Vegas and dating and having sex with much younger men. Anika pretended to be shocked.

She came home with a bit of FOMO. We had sex and she had me use one of her toys on her, too. She was just in a dirty mood. Afterwards, we talked about her doing the hotwife thing again. Honestly, I’m not sure how ready we are but I think her urges are building up.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:30 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:14 pm
Anika went out with some girlfriends last night and it got her sexually charged. Nothing wild happened. A group of ladies having cocktails while telling cock tales. These friends are divorced and told her stories of going a bit crazy in Las Vegas and dating and having sex with much younger men. Anika pretended to be shocked.

She came home with a bit of FOMO. We had sex and she had me use one of her toys on her, too. She was just in a dirty mood. Afterwards, we talked about her doing the hotwife thing again. Honestly, I’m not sure how ready we are but I think her urges are building up.
Hm;

This is what happens when you are in bad company!!
Or maybe you would rather say this was very Good Company for Her? ;)

Sincerely
elina

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:07 am

Wham! And just like that, we’re back in the game. Sorry this is a bit of a long entry.

Anika was in Miami for a conference staying at a fancy resort on Key Biscayne. This conference was investor-oriented, not something she normally would attend, but for various reasons her company asked her to be present. She described a pretty dry event. A beautiful luxury hotel in a gorgeous location where she and her team members spend the entire day, including breakfast and lunch, sitting in a dim, stuffy room as investors cycle through over the day.

She told me that the conference was 90% men but it was a very professional crowd. Early evening social events. I wonder what it’d be like to attend an event where you know that almost every person there is wondering what it’d be like to fuck you. I have to believe that’s true. I know a lot of men are faithfully married or simply not the types to sleep around but it must go through their minds right? I love thinking about Anika walking amongst a sea of semi erections.

There was a cocktail hour outside in the early evening. That’s where she met “O”. He’s a student at a small college in central Washington state. His father was officially attending the event but they were there because of a death in the family (O’s grandmother) and he had flown in for a long weekend for the service. During the day, Anika had met the father and they were chatting over wine when O joined them.

Anika likes them young. She said as soon as she turned towards him, their eyes met and her entire mindset turned from work mode to sexual. She remained professional to observers but she was making frequent eye contact with the young man. When they finally shook hands, she held his hand just a little longer than normal. O is tall and thin with longish brown hair.

She was dressed business casual: a gray skirt cut just above the knee and an oxford type light blue blouse, long sleeve and buttoned up. It wasn’t long before O’s father as well as Anika’s team left the event for dinner meetings but Anika had been excused as this wasn’t her regular business crowd. So she was left with young Otalking about his rock climbing hobby, life in the PNW etc. She says she wasn’t sure how it was going to happen but she knew it would.

By the way, while we’ve taken a needed breather, we never officially made any pact for Anika to stop adventuring. She also was under no obligation to let me know what was happening while it was happening. Our only real rule is no secrets. She needed to, as she did on her return home, tell me all the details.

She was telling O about the fun things to do in Miami but he was pretty clueless and hadn’t had much time. She asked if he had experienced the night life. He had only gone to the downtown area for dinner with his family and had been able to see the Wynwood arts district one afternoon but he had yet to see Miami Beach.

Anika suggested they check it out together that evening. His eyes lit up. Like a dog being offered steak, he wasn’t sure why but he wasn’t going to question it.

While they were downtown, they strolled along the strip in a friendly way. They got strong frozen drinks. Eventually, they picked a place with dancing and live music. O wasn’t much of a dancer but Anika is and she undid her blouse some, let her hair be a little wild and danced up close to a wide-eyed O. There was a lot of physical contact and it was loud so they would have to speak with their lips close to the other’s ear but despite her forwardness, O made no moves.

After dancing, they walked over to the beach and sat on the sand and watched the waves. Anika claimed to feel chilly and sat up close to him. As an avid rock climber, O is very thin but very strong. Anike could feel his hard bicep as she cuddled up against him. She put her head on his shoulder as they talked. When he looked down at her, she looked up and then she decided to make the move. She put her hand around his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Doubt removed, he had no problem then. They began to make out heavily on the beach. He had her on her back in the sand and he was on top of her, feeling her body. She could feel his erection against her middle. She reached down into his shorts and squeezed it.

Thats when he said “Sorry…” and came, just like that.

Anika loved it. He was so eager and turned on that he couldn’t control himself. She reassured him that it was fine and suggested they head back to the hotel. He was embarrassed and she needed to keep reassuring him on the ride back. When they got back, she suggested that they needed to be careful not to be seen together but that he should come to her room in ten minutes.

When he arrived, Anika was ready and waiting in lacy black bra and panty. He just uttered “Oh. My. God.” when he saw her. She pulled him to the bed and pushed him onto his back and began to strip him.

That’s when he confessed to her that he was a virgin. Anika was surprised that a good looking guy his age, 21, and a college student would still be so inexperienced but she also loved it. She told him he wasn’t going to be one anymore. She was so wet with anticipation that she mounted him immediately and took him fully in. She said he was big. Like it looked almost odd on him because he’s so skinny and wiry but then he had a long thick thing. It looked disproportionate, like he’d lose balance if he tried to walk with it.

She said he was fantastic. So much energy. After that initial moment, he was no longer shy. She loves his body type, the lean hard muscles. And while he didn’t last long, he was eager and wanted to try every position he had fantasized about. They had sex three times before morning and she gave him a bj before he left in the early hours. They talked about getting together again. He’s a few hours drive from us and his school is near wine country which we enjoy. Not sure how likely that will be.

She needed strong coffee to stay alert in her meetings that day. She did see his father in the hallways and said a friendly hello but he seemed unsuspecting. She caught an evening flight back to the west coast.

I was asleep when she got home after midnight. I had no idea that any of this had happened so I wasn’t anticipating anything. But after she slipped into bed beside me, I knew immediately. She pushed herself up against me and I knew she was very turned on and needing to be reclaimed. I slid down and went down on her. While I was down there, I said “Tell me. Tell me about him.” I took my time, playing lightly, listening to her recount the details before I brought her to orgasm. I came as I humped the sheets while going down on her.

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:33 pm

Oh my I love your bride. This kid must’ve felt like he won the lottery actually this is wayyyy better. He will be making that few hour drive as soon as he’s invited. Heck he would drive across country. He’s so spoiled getting that beautiful wife of yours.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:46 pm

Wow🔥🔥🔥! So amazing! Anika sure is an unbelievably beautiful amazing woman! Thank you so much for sharing her adventure with us!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:47 pm

It sounds like Anika and you are finding a way to make HW'ing work, congratulations!
Did she ask you to please her with your mouth?
Is that part of your reclaiming the way forward?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:27 pm

What a Lady!!!

Lucky young student and lucky you!

Sincerely
elina

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:00 pm

Is she dating now
Does your relationship feel right

DoctorLuv
Trainable

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:41 am

You certainly were correct when you said you thought Annika’s urges were building up. I hope her resumption of play doesn’t diminish the interaction & intimacy between Annika and yourself.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:35 pm

“Hello. Hey sorry to bother you at home. This is Lloyd, I work with Anika at XZY.”

“Hello, yes, Lloyd of course. What’s wrong? Is Anika OK?”

Anika had been in London for business this past week. She typically goes once or twice a year. These trips sound exhausting with meetings from breakfast through dinner, powering through time zone fatigue. Lloyd is a guy who has worked with Anika for many years at her company, but he’s technically employed as a consultant. A nice man, a little older than us. Bicyclist. White guy. When he called, it was unusual, and I was worried something bad had happened.

“She’s fine. She’s fine. I just needed to speak with you myself.”

“Oh? Sure. What’s up.”

“Anika and I..well..she…we’ve spent time together. Recently. This week. Night times together.”

“Oh, I see.”

“She told me that you would be OK with it. That you have an open relationship or something?”

“Yeah, but she hadn’t even told me about something going on with you.”

“Well, there hasn’t ever been. I was married until about six months ago. Going through the divorce but living separately. It's a nightmare. Dealing with it all. The kids and …sorry you don’t care about that. Listen, I just wanted to do the right thing here. I can’t afford to deal with deceptions and scandals right now so I thought I would tell you what’s been happening myself. Be up front and we can handle this and work it all out.”

“I mean I’m OK if she’s OK. There’s nothing really to handle. If its never happened before she’s just going to tell me the details when she gets home.”

“I see. But what about after that?”

“Well, I mean if Anika wants to take you as her ongoing guy, her ‘bull’ if you know the term, that’s up for her to decide. She’s free to do what she wants.”

“Ok, I appreciate that. Listen, I want you to realize that I have great respect for both you and Anika. I think I’ve had feelings for her for a long time. Years maybe, but I never thought this could happen.”

“Oh, you mean you love her?”

“Well, I mean I haven’t said those words and it's a bit early. I’m glad talked. I need to get to a meeting. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need to discuss and I’d be happy to meet up in person when we get home.”

TEXT
Me: Hey, Lloyd called me. On the phone.
A: I’ve been keeping the details to tell you when I get home. My souvenir for you.
Me: Little risky, no? Workplace romance?
A: Yes. I broke a rule there. What's done is done.
Me: He sounds pretty hooked.
A; Surprised?
Me: Of course not but he sounds like he wants to date, have a relationship
A: He’s been a good friend for a while now. I’ll make him understand. He’s mature. It’ll be OK.
Me: So….how was it?
A: Kinky. Seriously scratched an itch.
Me: I can’t wait to hear.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 pm

Anika is so awesome goddess🔥🔥🔥! Her souvenir for you must be so hot to hear.

Must have been a bit awkward to chat with Lloyd. Hope Anika had extremely hot times with him.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:46 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:35 pm
Me: I can’t wait to hear.
Me too :lol:

Seriously though, the guy seems like a good guy who honestly don't want to ruin yours and Anika's marriage, but at the same time is probably crazy about Anika.
If my Wife wanted to have a long-term relatiosnhip with someone, I wish She would find someone with the attitude of this guy.

Will be very interesting to hear where Anika is with this.

Sincerely
elina

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:14 pm

She got home late Saturday night. She actually came home with a bad cold, coughing and hacking up crap but through her sore throat, she told me what happened earlier in the week.

She went down to the hotel bar around 9pm with her laptop. Classic jet lag, she’d been tired all day and now she couldn’t sleep. She brought her laptop and her plan was to have a drink to relax while she worked. The bar was empty and she was having a drink when Lloyd sat beside her with a bang of his own laptop. He also couldn’t sleep.

They worked side by side for a while and had a second drink. By then, the bar started to get a little busier. A group of young English guys who worked for a finance company came in. One of whom chatted up Anika for a bit. She said she contemplated him for a moment. The young man said that Anika was a fantasy for him. Wouldn’t she make his fantasy come true? She told him not that night. She said something about him just didn’t feel right.

But that launched a conversation with Lloyd and they were soon talking about sexual fantasies. He said he had a range of things he enjoyed that his soon-to-be-ex wife didn’t. He admitted he enjoys rough sex. Ropes. Anika then said she’d had some of her own fantasies along those lines…as the one getting tied up. He pressed asking how far she’d go. She said she had rape fantasies.

Then he took a big swig of his drink and made his move. “OK, what’s our safe word?”

She thought for a moment. “Spaghetti.”

“What room are you?”

“519.”

With that he abruptly stood up and left. Anika was feeling a bit confused but also thought Lloyd had something in mind. She finished up and took the elevator to 5.

As soon as she stepped onto the fifth floor, he was on her. He grabbed her from behind, roughly stuck something hard in her back (turned out to be the corner of a deck of cards) and covered her mouth.

“I’m going to let your mouth go and unless you want to discuss your Italian dinner, you’d better stay fucking quiet.”

He half carried and dragged her to 519, taking the key from her, pushing the door open and roughly shoving her to the floor.

Anika said she was incredibly turned on. She pleaded no. Said she had a family, a husband.

He walked over and grabbed her by the hair and hauled her to the bed. Anika said her cries were half real from the pain. He tossed her on the bed.

He fell on top of her, ripped open her blouse and sucked on her breasts. She screamed no. She even managed tears.

“But I can tell you like it bitch. You’re a dirty whore. No one knows but I know you. How you flirt and tease every man. How you’d like to be gangbanged by everyone in the office. I know it's true. Admit it's true!”

Anika nodded, crying , pleading and mumbling yes.

“I thought so!” He reached under her skirt and ripped down her panties and undid his own pants.

“I have to use a condom because you’re such a dirty fucking cum slut.” He said before he rolled it on.

Then he was in her. Her arms pinned down. He spit on her face. He called her names. When she orgasmed, he laughed at her. When she orgasmed again, he made her say she belonged to him now. She did.

They fucked in that one position until he came making her cum again.

Then, like hitting a switch, regular Lloyd was back.

“God I was so scared that I was going too far and you’d yell spaghetti.”

“Don’t pull my hair again like that but otherwise, it was fantastic. I never would have guessed.”

“I didn’t mean any of those things. Just the moment.”

“Totally understand.”

He spent the night and they had a slower more romantic session in the morning. They were together the next two nights, too. Then she started to not feel well and asked him not to come. He did find soup for her and brought it to her door.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:00 pm

If Anika finds an Alpha Dom that can give her what she needs ... She will settle down.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:30 am

Sounds like Lloyd realized one of Anika's secret fantasies....

I hope all three of you will find a good way to enjoy this going forward.

Sincerely
elina

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:20 am

Sounds like there are some excellent possibilities for your rental unit ... That could be ideal. ;)

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:13 am

That was hot! I hope Lloyd stays around for a while.