Discovering Anika

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dream Weaver
Experienced

Re: Discovering Anika

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:53 pm

This is so damn hot. Congrats. Thank you thank you for filling us in.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Jay has been texting her often but we’re a little suspicious of his claim that he’s trying to end things with his girlfriend. They went away for a romantic weekend in Napa/San Francisco. Nonetheless, he wants to try to see Anika next week.

Quentin sent her some heart emoji’s and wants to see her again this weekend but Anika said no, she’s too busy with work and family.

We’re sad to learn that Jake is leaving college and returning home. The guy has lost a lot of weight and doesn’t look good. Shocking to see someone so young and robust just a few weeks ago now seem frail and weak.

Anika travels for work again later this week and she’s pretty busy before she goes, so I’m not expecting much to report although perhaps she needs the breather.

My head is spinning. We haven’t really had a chance to talk a lot. She seems so calm and normal. THAT is what is shocking to me, more than the sex. Her ability to behave so normally. She doesn’t even look tired. If anything, she looks chipper and bouncy. I feel like my world has been rocked and I need to take some deep breaths and get my feet under me. I’m in awe of her.
Dream Weaver wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:53 pm
This is so damn hot. Congrats. Thank you thank you for filling us in.
Thanks for listening. This is how I am coping and processing.
Pecannut wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:09 pm
Wow 🔥🔥🔥! So amazingly hot!
I know!
BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:03 am
This will all be very natural for Anika, like a duck to water.
Seems so.
Pecannut wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:27 pm
So amazingly hot🔥🔥🔥
yeah, seriously
Texas Jack wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:09 pm

So. Fucking. Hot.
I'm glad I'm not alone feeling that way.
Intro: Discovering I'm a cuck...viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70880

A few pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71316

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:42 pm

🤔 I think we need to see some more pics of Anika to determine if she is sexy ... again.
Last edited by BallSpanking on Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:23 pm

Great story telling, keep encouraging her to explore her sexuality

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:31 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:42 pm
🤔 I think we need to see some more pics of Anika to determine if she is sexy ... again.
I'll see what she'll allow.
Wantsomefunto wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:23 pm
Great story telling, keep encouraging her to explore her sexuality
I feel like she doesn't need any more encouragement

She's going to the Philly area later this week. A town called Wayne? I think her schedule is pretty booked so I am not expecting any more developments. Today we're taking it easy. We talked a little just before she went for a run. She just doubled checked that I'm OK and I said yes, then she shrugged and smiled and went on her way. Jay and Quentin have been texting but she's largely ignoring them. I think she likes making them thirst.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:34 am

Hopefully her run will let her meet up with one of them?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:56 am

Two observations, possibly telling.
1. "She just doubled checked that I'm OK and I said yes, then she shrugged and smiled and went on her way."
She is going running, at that point, checking with you if you are fine with it (her playing). You respond 'yes', and she shrugs and smiles.
This last part implies she is still mindful of your feelings going forward. Your assent is her green light to proceed.
She shrugs, relieved, and happy, she smiles, and leaves.
2. "Jay and Quentin have been texting but she's largely ignoring them."
You can be sure she knows how to handle the interests of boys, like Quentin, who is smitten by her.
Jay, on the other hand, he makes her wet, and she definitely will be paying more attention there ...
The fact she went running and checked with you, says to me there is at least a possibility Jay will be there.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:17 am

I was wrong about no updates this week…

Jake has stopped attending classes and flies home later today. We invited him over for dinner with us last night. The dinner was fine and normal, we had some nice wine which he drank. He was very quiet, even more than normal. Anika was casually dressed in a jean skirt and t-shirt.

After dinner, the three of us were in our living room and he was talking about how hard this fall has been. Then he alluded to how hard this weekend has been. Initially, I thought he was just talking about having to leave and I was talking about how he could come back in January but he said that’s not what he meant. He heard about Quentin. He heard that we have an open marriage. He said that it made things really hard for him with his friends all gossiping about it.

We aren’t surprised that Quentin told his friends and we didn’t ask him to keep it quiet. I think this might be a good lesson for us. It may be better to make it seem like Anika is cheating-that way the guy might use more discretion.

We apologized to Jake. We hadn’t considered how this would affect him. He shrugged the way teens do when that’s obviously not how they really feel. It was awkward after that and we finished our drinks. Anika then gave me a long look and then turned to Jake and asked if she could check on an issue with the bathroom sink in his room before we post an ad to rent the place again. He said fine and the two of them went over to his place.

She didn’t come back until early morning.

I knew from the look she gave me that she intended to seduce him. We had talked about the possibility before after he had moaned about dying a virgin and she had liked the idea. Now, with him leaving so soon and his being so upset, I knew the feeling was stronger.

Over the next hour, I cleaned up and saw the kids to bed and then went up to my own bedroom. My head of course was next door. I couldn’t believe she might be with a third guy in four days. When we talked about possible candidates, it wasn’t a “to do” list. What have I agreed to? What have I unleashed? Is her sex drive this high? Has it always been so high? Who am I married to?

I described the set up before, his room over the garage is close to our bedroom. His room is a studio-no separate bedroom, just a small bathroom-but spacious with a couch, large TV and a twin bed to the side (Looking for a place to rent? Hotwife access not guaranteed). We also had it built with large windows to provide good sunlight. The lights were off but the street lights on the opposite side were providing enough light that I could see them on the couch.

They were making out. I stood shocked, still. I didn’t get hard right then. I was too blown away. I watched when she pulled her t-shirt off and Jake buried his head in her chest. I watched as she stood up in front of him and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall before she slid down her panty. I saw her reach down and pull off his t-shirt and watched her hands caress his body. Then, she slid to her knees and undid his shorts, tugging them off. I watched the back of her head going up and down on his lap. Jake had his head thrown back on the top of the couch, looking towards the ceiling. I saw him go through the heaving motions of an orgasm. He tried to pull her off but she put her hands on his chest, calming him so she could swallow. Her third mouthful in three days.

She sat up on the couch next to him and they cuddled. They talked. By now, I was erect but I didn’t want to touch. I wanted the angst. I was afraid that if I came and my head cleared, I may feel jealous. After a few minutes, I watched my naked wife stand and take his hand and lead him to his bed. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see the bed.

I slept very little. I was waiting for her. Wondering when she would return. I kept getting up to see if I could see anything but never did. Thinking it might help me rest, I finally did touch myself and I came in a few seconds and remained hard. I haven’t been able to do that in years. So I did it again, lasting a little longer. I dozed then because I was asleep when she slid in beside me around 5 am.

She did the same thing as the other night. Head on my chest, looking away from me, relating the details in a monotone voice. I think now, it's more like a confession.

When they went over, she sat with him on the couch. She sat very close to him and he was visibly nervous. She said she was sorry about Quentin. She said she’s always felt that there had been an attraction between the two of them (her and Jake). He just nodded and said he felt it, too. She then went and turned off the lights, sat beside him and kissed him. He was extremely nervous. Literally shaking. She confirmed that this is what he wanted and he said yes. She kept calming him, telling him to relax. That’s probably about when I started watching.

After the blow job, she took him to the bed. His cock was hard again. He’s about six inches and circumcised. She reached into her skirt pocket and took out condoms. I don’t know when she bought these or slipped them into her pocket. She asked him again if he was sure and he said yes. She put the condom on him and straddled him. She was very wet already and it slid in easily. He was quiet but wide-eyed. She rode him slowly. Telling him he could just relax, that she would do the moving. She pulled his hands to her chest. When she felt he was close, she leaned over and kissed him hard on the mouth as he began to cum.

“You’re no longer a virgin…” she said and he told her that he loved her. She just smiled at that.

She slid off and then asked him to use his hand on her. She was teaching him where to touch and how. He asked to use his mouth. She asked if he was sure-she wasn’t “clean” after sex. He didn’t care. Then he went down. He was sloppy but eager and good enough to bring her to orgasm.

They cuddled and slept some. When she woke in the middle of the night, he was sound asleep. She then slid down and began to suck on his soft cock. He woke immediately with a “holy shit”. When he was good and hard again, she laid on her back, gave him another condom and guided him to missionary position. He was awkward and she needed to guide him a lot. Where to put his arms, to kiss her chest, how to move his hips etc. But they both reached orgasm together. They slept again.

She woke to him sucking her chest. When she was very worked up, she got on her hands and knees, gave him her third and last condom and guided him to fuck her from behind. He seemed to love this. She told him he could slap her. He did, lightly. He loved sliding his hands all over her ass and hips and back. She felt incredibly sexy and desired. She actually came first and when she did, he exploded.

She then said she needed to get back to our bed and they said goodnight. He thanked her profusely and she told him that she wanted to do it and enjoyed it and it wasn’t some kind of favor.

He’ll be leaving later this morning. His college semester was not a total disappointment.

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:28 am

super hot on many levels! i'm old now but i always crushed on the hot ladies ! she's fantastic! go Anika!!

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:42 am

So hot 🔥 🔥 🔥. How are you coping? It’s been a bit of a whirlwind.
Also she said she didn’t want you with other women, but that was before you learned that she had cheated. That hardly seems fair? Surely worth a hall pass or two. Any interest?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:54 am

Anika knows what to do instinctively. 🙂

sammaddon
Prepubescent

Unread post by sammaddon » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:50 pm

Incredible story. Almost too incredible.

Will keep an eye for some receipts! ;)

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:00 am

Anika left this morning for Philly, returning Sunday. She's going to be outside of the city, in the suburb of Wayne. She's visiting a friend (female) on Friday night and Saturday before heading home. Her friend is married with kids and I'm guessing the suburb is sleepy, so I'm not expecting much but Anika has been full of surprises lately.
sammaddon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:50 pm
Incredible story. Almost too incredible.

Will keep an eye for some receipts! ;)
receipts? lol
BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:54 am
Anika knows what to do instinctively. 🙂
Seems so.
US31 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:28 am
super hot on many levels! i'm old now but i always crushed on the hot ladies ! she's fantastic! go Anika!!
Thanks

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:10 am

Surely you and Anika had a chance to talk before she left on her business trip ... And the elephant in the room must be hard to avoid.
What has Anika said about the new direction of your marriage? Is she happy with it? Has she suggested she might like certain things?

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:10 am
Surely you and Anika had a chance to talk before she left on her business trip ... And the elephant in the room must be hard to avoid.
What has Anika said about the new direction of your marriage? Is she happy with it? Has she suggested she might like certain things?
She's been incredibly calm. Its unnerving to me because I have been obsessed with what's happening. I feel like she made a couple of small check ins that I'm doing OK but she's turned the page and fully engaged in this new lifestyle. I think she doesn't want to probe more because my guess is that there's no chance of turning back.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:36 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 am
I think she doesn't want to probe more because my guess is that there's no chance of turning back.
Why? 🤔
Has she said something?

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:45 pm

I don’t have many details yet but apparently Anika went to a Halloween party in the suburbs of Philly last night and she had a threesome with two dudes. She wore a pretty simple sexy gown and just some vampire teeth but it was a winning costume. She’ll be home later this evening. Gave me permission to post a photo, too.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:56 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:45 pm
I don’t have many details yet but apparently Anika went to a Halloween party in the suburbs of Philly last night and she had a threesome with two dudes. She wore a pretty simple sexy gown and just some vampire teeth but it was a winning costume. She’ll be home later this evening. Gave me permission to post a photo, too.
Oh man she is a little sex kitten. Taking to this so easily . WOW.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:06 pm

This time go down on her as she retells her adventure, bring her to orgasm. Make her own it. No detached dictation.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:54 pm

Waiting for the download.

Thanks for sharing!

CandA
Virgin

Unread post by CandA » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:09 pm

I think the title of your thread is perfectly apt.

You are discovering her true persona. I suspect her behavior isn’t significantly more free or sexually uninhibited, so much as her willingness to let you be aware of her true nature.

Buckle up and good luck!

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:48 pm

I was bouncing around all kinds of crazy all day waiting to hear the details of what happened. When she got home, I had to wait through dinner and kid time and then she had a late work call before coming to bed. She was exhausted but we cuddled and she told me what happened.

She was staying in a wealthy suburban area of Philly. Lots of green and amazing foliage and old stone mansions. Her friend is from school and she’s married with kids, a bit older than ours. On Saturday night, Anika went with her friend and husband to a brewery pizza place in downtown Wayne and then to a big party at a huge gated home. A jaw dropper of a home. For those who dressed up, Halloween costumes were extremely elaborate, although not everyone was in costume. The crowd was on the older side, generally 40+.

She got separated from her friend pretty early. She was enjoying some strong cocktails and just roaming the mansion and chatting with random people, having fun. As it got later, she saw there was some open sexual activity-more than is “normal”. People making out etc. When Anika found her friend, sure enough, she was on a couch and making out with her husband in a very public way. It wasn’t a swinger party or sex party or some Eyes Wide Shut event but people were just getting a bit loose.

Anika was sort of watching her friend and husband when a guy approached her. An older gentleman, 50s, white with salty black hair. He was friendly and nice, asking all about her. Then he asked if she liked what she was seeing and she just smiled. He then asked if she’d like to see more and when she shrugged and smiled and said sure, he took her hand and led her through the house to a room she’d missed before.

Under low red light there was a lot of sexual activity. All male-female couples, only one female-female, and no group stuff. But there was a significant amount of nakedness. The room had a large circular bed and two couches. 5 couples and about 5 guys just watching. One of the guys was openly masturbating.

The guy with her, William, then stepped behind her, wrapped his arms around her, kissed her neck and asked her if this was OK. She said yes and turned her head and kissed him. He guided her to an empty spot on the bed and they began to make out. He started to get more aggressive, his hands under her skirt, when another man sat quietly beside them. William introduced him as Jose. Jose was also older, likely in his early 60s, and a friend of William. Jose complimented her beauty and asked if she’d be more comfortable in a more private room or if she liked to be in the open. She opted for private and they escorted her to another room.

As soon as they were alone in a private bedroom, they ravished her. Especially with their hands and mouths. Sucking on every inch of her body, touching her and squeezing her tight figure. All three were naked quickly. Both men were fit for their ages but had the natural thickness around the middle, and the loose skin that comes with age. Both of their cocks were hard. William’s was big and Jose’s was more average.

Her first orgasm was in Jose’s mouth. He was going down on her while William enjoyed her face and chest. She took turns sucking both men’s cocks but neither wanted to finish that way. William fucked her first with him on top in a traditional guy on top position. At that point, he’d been holding back a while and he came, with a condom on, pretty quickly which made her cum a second time. Jose, took his turn next and seemed to be having some trouble and asked her if he could take off the condom. She said no. So he pulled out and she used her hand and mouth to help him finish.

After they came, it was over pretty quickly. They were polite and nice but they didn’t ask to see her again. She got dressed and she went to find her friend. They had been looking for her and she thinks they gave her knowing looks but they didn’t ask questions. They got home very late and Anika had a rough morning making her flight out of Philadelphia but she’s a trooper. A real trooper.

I've been pretty busy with work myself but wanted to share what I know. I’m having a lot of emotions to work through and want to ask you all some questions. I do feel like this thing has gotten way out of my control.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:57 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:55 am
I got two texts from Anika. One of a photo of her on top of a waterfall by herself and another a selfie of her and Quentin together at the edge of a cliff.
I can only imagine (reminiscent of the Indescribable intensity of seeing photos of my own fiancée hiking with another admirer).
NumbersGuy wrote:
I wanted to follow her around the house and pepper her with questions but I breathed deeply, controlled my anxieties and passions and curiosity...
How likely did you suppose it was that your gorgeous wife had actually been fucked?
NumbersGuy wrote:
Anika played it cool as they entered the dorm.
Hearts must have been racing. Did she know for certain at that moment what was about to happen? Did he?

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:20 am

Scariest Halloween party ever!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:36 am

Sounds like a dream come true. Relax and enjoy the ride but keep her busy when she is home with you. Things will sort out and normalize over time.

Thanks for sharing, this is a HOT story!