New Here - Our Story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Re: New Here - Our Story

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:26 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:54 pm
Thanks for the update OC and look forward to hearing about D's trip to the resort. Are Rick and D's mom going as well :D? Perhaps D could go to Japan for a short time not the entire month unless there are any work/famiy constrainrs. Any thoughts on that?
D's mom and Rick were both going to go, but weren't able to make it happen. There is a slight change her mom may still go, but looking like it'll just be D and Michael.

As far as her visiting Michael in Japan, it's simply too far. She doesn't really like to fly as it is, and flying that far is something she doesn't have any interest in. Even if it means getting fucked at the end of the trip. She's also said if she does a trip like that, she'd want it to be as a family thing for our family.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:32 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:42 pm
Thanks for the update Orlando. Shame he is going to be gone for such a long time. What does she plan to do while he is gone?
She's talked with him and he's fine with her fucking others while he's gone. Michael's exact words were "We've unleashed your inner slut. I don't pretend to think we could put it back in the box if we tried. I'd rather have you embrace it and be open about it."

She's still a little unsure. But she also admits she knows she can't go that long without getting fucked good. Her comment to me was "I love you, but we both know you aren't going to get it done." To which, I got wildly turned on by.

So, my guess is that she will end up fucking at least someone, if not multiple someones, over the month that Michael is gone.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:41 pm

Dharmadude wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:27 am
So awesome how she and her mom fuck right in front of each other. Love the line, "The Slut doesn't fall far from the Slut tree."

It's amazing how D has really allowed herself to open up to the benefits of a Slut-world. Wonder how long it will be until she fucks the neighbors.
Having found out the history of her mom and dad (before he passed) being swingers and D having such a slutty past, I guess I'm no longer surprised. At least not really.

D and I had a long talk just this week about everything. She wanted to make sure I was on the same page. She candidly admitted that it would be hard to go back to fucking just me. She's embraced who she is and that she's a slut. (Her words, not mine!) And I made sure that as long as I am fully in the loop on everything that happens, I'm fine with whatever she wants to do, within reason. We've discussed limits, but I'm not sure how much interest that would be to anyone here. If it is, just ask!

As far as the neighbors go, I am fairly certain D will eventually fuck them. She's interested in both Tim and Jason. She told me as much. I, of course, asked "At the same time?" And D laughed and said, "I hadn't really thought of it that way. I don't know if they'd go for it. But we'll see!"

Michael likes pushing her limits. I know he enjoys fucking my wife and how much she loves fucking him, but I think he gets off most on pushing her to do more and more. He's made it very clear that he's ok with her fucking anyone she wants. I'm guessing they'll talk more about it this weekend.

As an aside, she's been wildly horny this week, but they haven't been able to find a time to meet up. That's got her really worked up. I'm guessing they'll barely be in the hotel room in Jamaica before she's attacking him.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:27 pm

Incredible. In the span of 4 months your wife has gone from Hotwife to pure slut! As her cuckold, how do you feel about everything? It seems Michael has a lot of ideas and will likely push her even further?

I’m going to share this thread with Scarlett. She will love it. Hoping she will get some “ideas.” LOL Thanks for sharing!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:43 pm

scarlettscuck wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:27 pm
Incredible. In the span of 4 months your wife has gone from Hotwife to pure slut! As her cuckold, how do you feel about everything? It seems Michael has a lot of ideas and will likely push her even further?

I’m going to share this thread with Scarlett. She will love it. Hoping she will get some “ideas.” LOL Thanks for sharing!
I can honestly say I'm loving it. I'm having more sex with her than ever. I think because she's satisfied by Michael, she's happy to make me happy. It's no longer a frustrating thing for her. For a number of years, we'd have sex and unless I went down on her or fingered her, she was very clearly just doing it for me. And she'd get frustrated. The handful of times it was good for her, it would be too good for me and it would end very quickly.

She's also much happier. Even right now, as horny as she is, she's in a great mood. When we talked this week, she admitted she tried to bury her need for sex ("good sex" in her words) under being a great wife and mom. But she would get tense and cranky. And she felt like she had no release. Now, she feels like she has that release.

As for Michael, I do think he has lots of ideas for her. He's been very honest with us about everything, but he's also coy. And he's been more coy lately. I think he likes seeing what D will do for him. So far, she hasn't turned him down on anything. Michael told us both a few weeks ago that he "enjoys taking a woman from innocent to depraved. But everyone has a stopping point. Everyone has something that is too much and they won't do it. We'll find out where D's is."

D and I have discussed limits for her and I. We both know what they are, but some of them are fairly extreme and we're fairly certain Michael won't ask or push for them. In other words, she and I feel completely safe when she's in Michael's hands. He's only going to help her do things she never even knew she wanted to.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:45 pm

I should say that I've been so active here today because I have the place to myself. Rare as that is, so I figured I'd take advantage. So, if there is anything you want to know about D or me or this whole situation, I'm more than happy to answer. And if it's something I don't want to answer, I'll be honest and tell you that too!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:50 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:26 pm

D's mom and Rick were both going to go, but weren't able to make it happen. There is a slight change her mom may still go, but looking like it'll just be D and Michael.

As far as her visiting Michael in Japan, it's simply too far. She doesn't really like to fly as it is, and flying that far is something she doesn't have any interest in. Even if it means getting fucked at the end of the trip. She's also said if she does a trip like that, she'd want it to be as a family thing for our family.
looking forward to the updates about D's trip and activities during Michael's absence. I can understand her reluctance to go that far, family seems to be D's rock - you and the kids.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:32 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:50 pm
OrlandoCPL wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:26 pm

looking forward to the updates about D's trip and activities during Michael's absence. I can understand her reluctance to go that far, family seems to be D's rock - you and the kids.
Absolutely. If anything happened to mess that up, she'd be out on all of this immediately.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:54 am

Hey Orland thanks for answering so many things. Does she plan to see Andy from the Cruise ship at all while he is gone?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:03 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:54 am
Hey Orland thanks for answering so many things. Does she plan to see Andy from the Cruise ship at all while he is gone?
Not in the plans. He doesn't live very close. It would involve him or her traveling, and I don't think it's in the cards.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:06 am

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:03 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
Not in the plans. He doesn't live very close. It would involve him or her traveling, and I don't think it's in the cards.
Oh alright fair enough. Just figured since she has already been with him a few times that could work out then. Didn't know he lived so far away. Glad to see things going so well for you two though. You are a lucky man. How you feel about everything going on?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:12 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:06 am
OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:03 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
Oh alright fair enough. Just figured since she has already been with him a few times that could work out then. Didn't know he lived so far away. Glad to see things going so well for you two though. You are a lucky man. How you feel about everything going on?
I'm good with all of it. She's happy and having the time of her life. I'm happy and enjoying it. We're still getting plenty of "normal" time together too. It's really enhanced everything for us.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:26 am

Quick update:

D and Michael are off to Jamaica. They should actually be landing fairly soon, as they had an early flight and it's not that long of one.

We got the kids off to school and Michael picked her up. It's pretty warm here today, and will be warm where they are heading, so D wore a flowing kind of sundress. Her cleavage was incredible in it and she looked amazing. Michael immediately smiled and said "Your tits look amazing." Which made D so happy.

He came inside while she was gathering her things. He said to me "I'm happy you feel good about her traveling with me. We're going to have a lot of fun this weekend. I'll make sure she feels great before I have to leave for Japan next week."

D came back over and Michael kissed her deeply. In some ways, I find watching them kiss up close more erotic than watching them fuck. Watching their tongues dance around each other turns me on so much. The kissing turned to groping, which turned to Michael sliding her dress straps down her shoulders. I got the hint and unzipped the back of her dress and caught it before it hit the floor. D stepped out of it, and while kissing, they backed down towards our living room couch.

D got Michael's pants undone and pulled down his boxers and immediately started sucking his cock. He reached behind her and undid her bra and she shrugged it off and he handed it to me. Michael then said "We don't have a lot of time, so let's make this quick." He laid D back on the chaise part of the couch, straddled her and she knew immediately that he wanted to fuck her tits. She wrapped her tits around his cock and was licking the head as he pushed through them.

Michael looked at me and said "Look at your slut wife with her fat tits around my cock. I got here five minutes ago and she's letting me fuck her tits." D moaned at this. Michael then said "Get down there and eat her pussy while I fuck her tits."

I pulled her panties to the side and dove in. I could hear her moaning and Michael calling her a slut. Pretty quickly, Michael sort of pushed me aside, pushed his cock into D and started to fuck her. I heard her scream out "I'm cumming!" And watched him grunt as he filled her pussy. As he pulled out, Michael pulled her panties back over her pussy and said "Let's get your dress back on, so we aren't late for our flight." D said "Can I clean up first?" And Michael said, "No. I want you to fly with your pussy full of cum." And they both laughed. I helped her back into her dress, after she got her bra back on.

Michael took her two bags and put them in his car. D gave me a big, deep kiss. Yes, I could taste and smell his cock, but I didn't really care. She reminded me of a few things for the weekend and off they went.

We'll talk later tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how her day and night goes. I'm excited for them to have this weekend together and already dreaming of what Michael might have planned for her!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:30 am

What an erotic update OC of D and Michael's departure. Looking forward to your updates of her time in Jamaica

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:58 am

She is going to have a blast there!

Love how things are going for you both. So many people get caught up in, "Oh, no. What will the neighbors think?" and shit like that. Live your life the way you choose. Besides, she is going to fuck the neighbors, so we know what they're thinking, lol.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:43 am

Love your journey, O. I noticed that Michael, and even the young hung Mike on the cruise, refer to D’s “fat” tits and have even called her a fat slut. Is that a kink of hers?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:30 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:43 am
Love your journey, O. I noticed that Michael, and even the young hung Mike on the cruise, refer to D’s “fat” tits and have even called her a fat slut. Is that a kink of hers?
Surprisingly yes! She's been pretty self-conscious about her weight for several years now. I was shocked the first time I heard Michael mention "fat tits" or calling her a "fat slut". I thought she might lose it, but it was clearly turning her on. I've rarely heard her moan like that.

I asked her later and she said "It does turn me on. A lot actually. If you did it, it would hurt and I wouldn't like it at all. But when they say things like that, it only adds to making me feel like a slut."

So, definitely a kink of hers. And I'm fairly certain Michael enjoys it too.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:48 pm

Just got off the phone with D (and Michael too).

The call actually started with Michael calling me from D's phone. I answered and he said "Can you Facetime?" checking to make sure the kids weren't around. I went into the other room and they called me and D was sucking his dick. When she pulled off he said "Tell him what happened today." And they both kind of laughed and she got a little embarrassed and blushed. Michael then a bit firmer said, "Tell him."

While stroking Michael's cock, D looked into the phone and said "I fucked my first black guy." Michael said "Annnnnnnnnd?" and D laughed and said "It was amazing!"

I had to know the details and they both filled me in.

The drive to the airport and the flight were pretty uneventful. D said she could feel Michael's cum dripping out of her pussy. And Michael commented that the TSA guy's made her do the wand search just so they could look down her dress.

When they landed in Jamaica, Michael had a car set up for them. They are staying at Hedonism. The driver was telling them all about how he goes there on a day pass and Michael said he couldn't keep his eyes off D's tits. When they got to the resort, the driver helped her out and openly said "You have amazing boobs Miss D. I hope to see you on the beach!"

They checked in and Michael made sure to point out whenever someone was looking at D. They got to the room and Michael immediately suggested they check out the pool and beach. D got her bikini on and a wrap and Michael pulled some trunks on and they went over to the pool.

Despite all of this that's happened, D is still pretty naive with stuff. She had no idea this was a clothing optional resort. In her words "There were SO many naked people. And like all kinds of naked people. It was overwhelming!"

Fairly quickly, Michael pointed out that they were overdressed. D was still a little shocked and unsure, but when they found some chairs, Michael stripped out of his suit. He then told her to do what she was comfortable with and D looked around and decided she'd at least go topless. This was her comment on it: "I dropped my wrap and felt like a million people were looking at me. But I undid my top and let my boobs out. It felt incredible to be outside and nude like that around so many people!"

D then said she didn't want to take her bottoms off, mostly because she didn't want to put her bare ass on the lounge chair. For whatever reason, that was a limit!

After they sat for a bit, Michael had pointed out at least 10 guys who kept checking her out. D said she noticed that most of them were black to which Michael laughed and said "What did you expect in Jamaica? You are too funny."

And handful of guys walked by, clearly ogled her tits and said hello. But one guy stopped and introduced himself. D said his name was Charlie, he was originally from near where we live in Florida, but he moved to Jamaica about 10 years ago to take care of his mother. When she passed, he decided to stay. He told her and Michael that he likes to come to the resort on a day pass a few times a month to meet new people.

Charlie ended up sitting and talking with them more. D learned that he was 55 and that he has a thing for "full figured white women". Charlie assumed Michael and D were married and thought it was hilarious when Michael told him, "No. We're dating. Her husband is at home in Florida."

At this point, I had to interrupt and I asked, "Was he big?" And both D and Michael laughed. He said "You can tell him." D said "He was very big. And very black."

Back to the story...

D and Michael basically filled Charlie in that they are dating and Michael is helping her embrace being a slut. Charlie was easygoing but also very forward. He openly asked D if she had ever had a black man before. She told him no. Charlie then asked Michael, "Is that the point of this weekend?" And Michael said, "It's her call, but she should experience all kinds of men if she truly wants to be a slut."

At that point Charlie said, "Well, I'd be happy to be your first black man D, if you want." D said she looked at Michael and he just smiled. So, she told Charlie "I would love that."

Charlie asked Michael "Is it ok if I kiss your slut" to which Michael said "Of course." And he kissed D. She said he was a great kisser and she felt her pussy get wet (Michael laughed as she told me this and said "Like you weren't already wet!" and D said "Fine! Wetter!"). Charlie then hefted her tits a few times and said "God, these tits are fantastic. So heavy, but so soft." Then he leaned down and sucked her tits. D said she gasped at how good it felt and how this man they had only talked to for about 20 minutes was openly sucking her tits while other people could see.

After a bit, Charlie said "Let me get my stuff and we can go to your room." When he walked away, D said she could see his semi-hard cock literally swinging back and forth. She looked at Michael and said "Are you ok with this?" He answered, "Of course. This is what I hoped would happen."

When Charlie rejoined them, they walked back to the room. Once in the room, Charlie said "Last chance to back out. No issues on my end, but if we do this, I DO this." And Michael laughed and said "It's D's decision." And she answered it by leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss Charlie (he was about 6'5'' her and Michael guessed).

Charlie said, "That answers that, but don't lean up here. Get down there and get to work." And D dropped to her knees and started to stroke his dick. She said to me "His cock was so heavy. I don't really know how to describe it." She said she started by licking the length of his cock, then stroking him while licking the head. She said she was sucking him, but couldn't take much of his dick. She said he was easily the biggest cock she's ever had. Even bigger than Mike from the cruise. Michael said "I'm guessing he was 10 plus inches and he was very thick. I was even impressed."

After she sucked him fully hard, D looked up at Charlie and said "I want you to fuck me." Charlie helped her to her feet and then over to the bed. He laid her on her back and pulled her bikini bottoms off. Charlie then asked Michael "I am clean. I can provide proof in my pants pocket. Do I need to use a condom?" Michael said he believed Charlie, but checked his test (which was about a week old) and said "Go for it. She hates condoms anyway."

Charlie then rubbed his cock up and down D's pussy to get his cock wet. D said she almost came just from that. When Charlie started to push inside her, she said she immediately felt more full than any point in her life. Michael said "Your eyes rolled back in your head!"

D said Charlie took his time and that he said "I'm gonna go slow until you can take it, but then you are gonna get it."

But the time Charlie was balls deep inside D, Michael said he had moved over to watch closer and D was squeezing his hand tight.

Charlie started pumping her fairly slowly and D and Michael both said she was moaning and making all kinds of noises. Charlie laughed and said "White bitches are all the same the first time. But the big bitches really love black cock." At this point D came and came hard.

Unlike Michael, who knows D needs a minute after she cums, Charlie just went for it. He kept saying "Now that pussy is ready for this black cock." and "Fat white slut. You all love black cock." D said she had no time to recover, but ended up cumming very hard twice more. At this point, she thought she was going to pass out.

But Charlie just kept hammering her. Eventually, he said "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" And D said she told him "Wherever you want" as she was too exhausted to give him a real answer. Charlie pumped her a couple more times and then pulled out and shot a few huge ropes on her tits and stomach, before he kind of moved up and put his cock in her mouth to get the rest of his cum.

After a minute, Charlie went to the bathroom. Then D followed. When she came back out, Charlie had his bathing suit and shirt on and was talking with Michael. Charlie said "That is one sexy white girl. I've fucked a lot of wives, but never a wife who is here with her boyfriend." And they both laughed. When Charlie saw D he said "So, how was your first black cock?" And D told him "Amazing. I totally get it now!" and they all laughed.

Charlie said he had to go, but would be back later tonight. They all exchanged numbers.

After Charlie left, D basically attacked Michael and started sucking his cock. Michael told me "She was sucking it like it was the first time all over again!" And he said "She just kept thanking me for bringing her to Jamaica." And D laughed and said "I had just gotten fucked like crazy. I was horny, ok?"

She sucked Michael until he was fully hard, then she rode him and they came together. Then they cuddled and took a nap and called me.

After they were done telling me what had happened, Michael said "So, our girl is now a slut for black cock too. How do you like that?" And I told them I had cum before they were even finished with the story. They both laughed, and I watched as D bent over for Michael and he lubed her ass and his cock and fucked her ass. After about five minutes or so, he pulled out and covered her face in his cum, while she begged for it.

At that point, my cum covered wife blew me a kiss, told me she loved me and that she'd call me tomorrow.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:07 pm

Thanks for this "breaking news" from Jamaica OC. Hope we get more updates from Charlie and D's interactions tonight...

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:29 am

Talked to my wife this morning.

Charlie came back after dinner. D, Michael and Charlie all went to the playroom together. Apparently, Charlie was only allowed in because he was invited by them as a couple. Otherwise, no single men are allowed in. I asked D what she thought and she said:

"Oh my god. I've never seen anything like it. People were just fucking and sucking everywhere. It was crazy. It was almost too much, but it was really sexy too. And a lot of black men fucking white women. And a lot of white men watching and jerking off!"

She then said after the shock wore off, Michael led them over to what she described as being like a "huge ottoman". I should have said, that they were completely nude at this point, as they weren't allowed to wear much into the playroom to begin with.

D sat down between Charlie and Michael and began stroking their cocks, while they watched the action around them. Charlie was groping her tits, while Michael was lightly rubbing her pussy. I asked her if she saw people watching them and she said:

"Yes. But everyone is like playing and watching everyone, like all at the same time. And sometimes people would approach other couples and groups, but it was cool how respectful everyone was if someone told them they weren't interested."

She said after a bit, her and Charlie started to kiss. D said "I REALLY like kissing him. He's the best kisser I've ever had." That eventually led to Charlie pushing her head down and she started to suck his cock. Michael amped up fingering her, and she came while blowing Charlie.

Charlie then pushed her off and laid up on the ottoman and said "Time to fuck." And D looked around and climbed on and began riding him. She again made sure to emphasize how big Charlie's cock is.

Michael sort of sat back and was stroking his cock. While D was riding Charlie, she heard a handful of men and couples approach Michael and ask if she was his wife. Michael, as he always does said "No. She's my girlfriend. Her husband is back home." A handful laughed and commented what a slut she is. D said it was such a turn-on to be talked about like that.

After she came again, Charlie began really fucking her hard and this time he emptied himself in her pussy. D said it felt like it was gallons of cum and when Charlie pulled out, his cum basically gushed out of her.

I'll pause here to say she went on a little tangent about how the ottoman thing, the beds and couches and whatnot, must be covered in cum. And she wondered how often they cleaned them. And what products they used. And all that. It's funny to me when her mind shifts into logistical and analytical mode.

At this point, Michael began fucking D. I asked her if it felt weird and if she could feel Michael less after being fucked by Charlie's big cock. She said:

"No. It's not really like that. It still feels amazing. If you followed Charlie, it would probably feel a little weird. But I don't get that full feeling from you anyway, so it might feel more weird for you than me."

While Michael was fucking D, another black guy came over and offer his cock to D to suck (Michael was fucking her from behind). D looked at Michael and he said "Go ahead." She said this guy was huge. I asked how huge and she said, "He was a thick as a soda bottle and he had to be like 12 inches long. I couldn't get much of him in my mouth at all."

She said she gave this guy the worst blowjob of her life, and probably his. In her words "I can barely concentrate on giving head when I'm getting fucked anyway. And his dick was so big, there was just no chance."

But the guy seemed to be enjoying it. Michael eventually came in her pussy. At that point, the big guy said "My turn." and rolled D onto her back. She said "If I hadn't already been fucked twice and had two loads of cum in my pussy, I don't know if I could have taken his cock."

The big guy pushed his head in and D said "I almost told him to stop. I wasn't sure if I'd really be able to take him. But Michael held my hand and said, 'You can do it. Just breathe.' and I let him push more in."

She said she this guy was obviously aware of his enormous size, so he took his time. While he was pushing his cock more and more into her, she looked around and she said "Almost everyone had stopped and they were all kind of watching. Or at least it felt like it!" She overheard one lady say to the people around her "What a fat slut. I can't believe she's taking it." And another lady replied "The fat girls are used to big dicks." And they both laughed.

Eventually, the big guy said "Look down" and D looked down and he was almost all the way in. She said he eventually bottomed out with his balls against her. And then he did what she said was "Sort of this wiggle and thrust thing and I came so hard a momentarily blacked out."

When she came to, big guy was fucking her. She said "Michael told me later that I was making noises that sounded like an animal getting fucked or maybe tortured. He said I was moaning, grunting and squealing. I overheard people almost kind of cheering and staying stuff like 'Make that pig squeal! Fuck her harder!' It was all so fucking hot."

After a bit, the big guy grunt loudly and came. D said compared to Charlie and Michael, it felt like he didn't cum very much. He then pulled out of her, which she said "felt like it took an hour" and she heard Michael softly say "Damn." And she looked down. She told me:

"My pussy was a mess. It was all read, my lips were like stretched and pulled out. You remember that one time like 15 years ago when we tried fisting? It was like that, sort of. Michael said I was gaped. And I didn't really know what that meant, but he showed me later in the room on the computer. And there was so much cum on me and leaking out."

The big guy looked up and smiled and said "Only a few have been able to take all of it. Always big bitches like you." D laughed and thanked him. And he said, "Nah. Thank you. I'll look for you later."

Michael helped her to her feet. She looked around for Charlie and saw him getting head while a husband watched. D said she was super shaky on her feet and just wanted to go to bed. They waved and smiled at Charlie and made their way back to the room.

When they got to the room, Michael kissed her, they talked about her pussy. And Michael said "That was so hot. We really haven't found your limits yet." And D said "No, but there is no chance that guy is fucking my ass if he asks!" And they both laughed. They took a shower. D said it was very non-sexual, but that Michael gently washed her, especially around her pussy. He was also very gentle with drying her off.

They got into bed after, kissed, and she told him she loves him and she fell asleep in her robe.

She said when she woke up this morning, Michael was licking her pussy. She said it felt incredible and "was the best possible way to wake up!". He made her cum, gave her time to recover, and then he pushed inside her. She wasn't sure if she'd be sore, but she said she felt like normal.

This wasn't really fucking, as much as it was making love. She said it felt better than Charlie or the big guy, because it was Michael. She said "I know it hurts, but I love looking into his eyes as he fucks me. I love him and he loves me. And it feels so good."

She is right, that does hurt a bit, but in a good way. I asked her what they said and she said "I told him how glad I was he approached me at Target that day. He said it was the best decision he's ever made. We kissed and I told him I love him. He told me that he loves me too. And I asked him 'Do you really love me? Or do you love that I'm your slut?'"

I asked what Michael said and she said he told her, "I do love that you are my slut. That will never change. But I have also come to love you too. As more than my slut, but as my partner."

I asked her what she said or felt. She paused long enough that I had to ask "Are you still there?" And she sighed and said, "Yes." After another pause she said:

"I'm going to be honest. It felt like the first time you told me you loved me. My heart fluttered. My head spun. I do love him. So much. And for him to love me like that, and not just for sex, it made me kind of flustered, but in a good way." She then said she kissed Michael deeply and told him that she loves him as her partner too. They kissed more, and eventually both came together.

She said in the aftermath, she was stroking Michael's chest hair and looked up at him and said "Ok...we aren't fucking now. I have to know. Do you really love me?" And Michael softly laughed, but in a serious tone said, "I don't lose my head just because we're fucking. I do love you. I am very glad you are my girlfriend. I hope you feel the same way." She told him she did. He then said "Are you going to tell (he used my name)? This is a big step and he needs to be aware, or this won't work." She told him she was going to tell me. Michael said "Good. If I know him, it will only enhance things for him. But this is a real step that he may not be ready for. You need to be prepared for that."

So, with that, he got dressed and went to find them some breakfast. She called me and filled me in on everything, including that last little bit.

I asked her "What does this mean? For us?" D said "Nothing, I hope. I love you both. But it is different now. I loved you as my husband and my life partner and Michael as my boyfriend and sex partner. But now I love him as more than that. But I don't love you any less."

I told her I think I understand. And that I think I'm ok. But I asked her "What if I wasn't ok?" And she paused and said, "I would end it with Michael. But it would be hard. This next month when he's gone is going to be very hard. But you and the family will always come first. But I really, really need you to be ok with this."

I told her I am, but that I need to think more about it. We then talked about some mundane life stuff, she told me she was hungry and that they were going to head to the beach, since it is a nice day. And she said she'd call me later today.

So, I'm a bit of a mess, if I'm being honest. Until today, I was 100% on board with everything. But now, the dynamic has change. I don't think I'm out, as the idea of D truly loving Michael does turn me on more than it causes me pain or angst. But it does feel very differently.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:30 am

Interesting shift in the interactions between D and Michael. Please do keep us updated with how you are processing this change and how things are going in Jamaica. Has D talked to her mom about this at all?

Betacarpet
Prepubescent

Unread post by Betacarpet » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:28 pm

Thank you for that hefty uodate.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Betacarpet.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:23 pm

OC - is D back today or is she back from her vacation tomorrow? Hopefully you have had the time to process the shift.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:38 pm

Wait, what?
You want her to love you both. She loves him like a husband (they say “partner” but we know what that means) and you’re okay with that? Why did you even marry her? You have a family, man. Kids. How could you let it go this far?
I don’t know. What is this?
Sorry but this baffles me and not just for you but for quite a few on here. It starts with wanting to see your wife get fucked by another man but QUITE a few OF YOU you seem to want your WIVES to fall in love with another man? Why? I’m just trying to understand.
Sorry and I hope I don’t sound “judgy” but I’m trying to understand.