New Here - Our Story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: New Here - Our Story

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:00 pm

Thanks for the wonderful update OCPL look forward to hearing how D’s date with Michael went

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:34 pm

Well, I am no longer a wannabe or a husband of wife who has cheated. I'm now her cuckold.

Michael picked D up right around 7. She wore the pinkish-tan bra and panty set, and this gray top that has a plunging neckline. She wore a nice pair of jeans and some simple shoes. She was Michael had on a sport jacket over a blue button-down shirt with black pants. She said he smelled amazing and looked very handsome.

He rang the bell, she invited him in, but he said they should be headed to the restaurant, since it was a bit of a drive. He helped her into the car, closed her door and got himself. When the stopped at the first light they hit, D said they were looking at each other and she started to giggle. He asked her why she was laughing and she said "Just this entire situation. It's crazy." He smiled and laughed and said, "Yes. But in a good way."

She said the rest of the drive was just making small talk. Nothing sexy or anything. Just a nice conversation.

When they got the restaurant, he opened her door and helped her out of his car. As they were walking up to the door, D felt a light tug on the back of her shirt, right above her ass. She turned around and Michael was smiling at her. He leaned in for a kiss. She leaned up to kiss him, and said she felt butterflies. She said this wasn't a quick kiss. He pulled her tight to him, and his tongue slipped against her lips. She said she opened her mouth, and he used the perfect amount of tongue. Not sloppy, but not tentative.

D said this went on for a bit, and then Michael pulled away and said "I've wanted to do that since Target." She told him "Me too." And they walked into the restaurant holding hands. When the hostess sat them, she said "You are a cute couple. So in love." And D said that caused her to shiver in a good way.

They both had salads and she had lemon chicken. Michael had a small steak. They split a tiramisu for dessert. D admitted she ate most of it and Michael said, "I love that you are confident enough to eat in front of me. You aren't pretending to be a girl who doesn't eat." To which D said she laughed and said "Do I look like a girl who doesn't eat?" And they both laughed, and Michael said, "Not at all, which is why I wanted to talk to you in Target."

In all, they were in the restaurant for about an hour. She said the conversation flowed easily and it was just like being on a date. To which I said, "You were on a date." And she laughed and said, "I guess I was!"

After Michael paid, they walked back out hand in hand. He helped D into the car again and then got himself in. Instead of buckling, D said she waited for Michael to close the door and she leaned over to kiss him. She said it was another perfect kiss. Lots of passion, and gentle tongue kissing.

When they broke, Michael said, "What was that for?" D said "For a wonderful night and an amazing dinner." And Michael said, "Well, the night is still young. Would you like to come back to my place?"

D said she was very conflicted. She told me she knew she was going to eventually fuck Michael. She just wasn't sure tonight should be the night. She said she took a bit to reply and Michael said, "It's ok if you want me to take you home. We can call this a great first date."

D said it was him not pushing and being so relaxed that made up her mind. She told him "Let's go to your place." Michael smiled and started the drive. The conversation on the way to his place was again very regular, but fun.

He parked in his garage, opened her door again and they walked into his house. He offered her a water, which she accepted. And they sat on his couch and talked for a bit. Talked about his place, when he was going to get it painted, some pictures he had on the walls, etc.

When the conversation lagged a bit, Michael leaned in to kiss her. No hesitation this time and they were, in D's words, "full on making out". D said he had his hands on her sides, right next to her boobs, but never quite touching them. After a while, she kind of pushed him back on the couch and she straddled him. They continued to kiss, his hands rubbing her sides and back, before he eventually slipped them down to cup her ass.

D said Michael squeezed her ass just the right amount and she moaned into his mouth. She said she was probably really grinding into him at this point. He then slid his hands back to right next to her boobs. D said it felt like he was saving touching her boobs, so she took things into her own hands, literally.

She took his right hand and put it directly onto her left boob. And then she squeezed her hand over his, so that he would get the message. At this point. Michael began heavily groping her boobs, alternating hands, so that he wouldn't lose his balance while they kissed.

D said it didn't take long before he pulled up on her shirt. She broke the kiss, leaned back and pulled her shirt over her head. Michael smiled and said "This is what I've been waiting for since the moment I saw you." He pulled her back into another kiss, and then maneuvered so she got off him. He stood up, pulled D to her feet and said "Let's go to the bedroom."

She followed him, feeling a bit awkward, since her shirt was still in the family room. But they got to his bedroom, which had a very nice king bed. And it was all very neat and put together. Michael sat on the edge of his bed and kicked off his shoes, while D stood in front of him.

Michael smiled and said "That is the bra I bought you. Do the panties match?" And he unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down. D kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans. She said "Do you like it? Do they look good?"

Michael kind of growled out a happy, "Yes. Very. Your tits look amazing in a proper fitting bra. And those panties were made for your big ass." D did a little spin and Michael pulled her in for another kiss. After a bit of kissing, D started to undo his shirt. She pulled it from his pants and got it off. She said he had a somewhat hairy chest, but that it was all a dark gray color, which unexpectedly turned her on.

Michael then stood up, they kissed more, and he reached down and behind her and undid her bra. D said she would have gone for a slow reveal, but Michael basically whipped her bra off. After seeing her boobs for the first time, Michael moaned "Fucking magnificent. He then reached up and gave each of her tits a squeeze, which made D moan. He played with her already hard nipples a bit, and then leaned in and sucked one and then the other. As he pulled off, he trapped each nipple in his teeth and gave a bit of a tug.

D said she needed to have him at that point. She got down on her knees and undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She unzipped him and pulled down Michae's pants and he stepped out of them. She kept her eyes on his crotch and could see him through his boxers. She admitted to literally licking her lips as she pulled down his boxers.

Of course, I asked her how big he was. Her answer "He's big. Not super long. Maybe like six or seven inches. Probably closer to seven. But he's thick. And he was so hard. And he has a very big head." I asked how big and she said "Honestly, one of the biggest heads I can remember." She also said his dark gray chest hair continued to his pubic hair, which was clearly groomed recently.

She went back to telling the story. Full disclosure, I had already cum once and was already getting hard again.

After getting his boxers off, she started to stroke Michael a little. And then she started to lick around his head, noting that he smelled very good. Musky, but in a good way. She said there was also a good amount of precum, which she said tasted fine, but nothing remarkable. She then started to suck his cock. She admitted she had to stretch her mouth a bit to get him in, but nothing too crazy.

After a bit, Michael pushed her off and got onto the bed. She crawled in and went back to sucking him. She said he was moaning and asked her "Am I a bigger then your husband?" To which she told him truthfully that he was. After a bit more, Michael pulled her up next to him and kissed her deeply. D said it was a turn on that he would kiss her right after she was sucking his cock.

Michael slid her panties off, and slid his hand over her pussy. He commented "I knew you would have a natural bush." He then began to suck her tits again, while pushing her legs apart to finger her. He laughed and said "Someone is turned on." To which she could only moan. D said he had barely begun to rub her clit before she orgasmed for him.

Michael laughed and said, "I guess I was right!" One of the things D has never been ok with is someone continuing to finger or eat her after she cums. She gets super sensitive and needs a break. Somehow, Michael got this right away. He backed off and kissed her gently as she came down from her orgasm.

This kissing got more passionate and D was stroking Michael. Eventually, she climbed over and straddled him. She said she could feel his cock pressed against her. After a bit more kissing, Michael was pushing up against her. D said she reached down, held his cock and lowered her pussy down onto him. She admitted to moaning "Oh god. You are big." as he pushed inside her. Michael told her to take her time. After a bit, he was fully inside of her and they started to fuck. She said it wasn't long before she was fully riding him.

(At this point I came for a second time.)

She then blushed and said "You know how I play with my own tits when I'm really turned on?" And I said yes and she said "That took about 30 seconds." D said she was squeezing her tits hard as she rode him, and after a couple of minutes, she came hard. This was the first time she had cum on a cock in years, since that's never happened with me.

I didn't know what to expect for how long this lasted. But D said almost immediately after cumming, Michael said "I'm close. Where do you want me to cum?" D said she told him "In me. In my pussy." And Michael pumped a few more times hard, and he came inside my wife.

They kissed, came down from their orgasm and laid cuddled together for a bit. Michael then said, "I hope it's ok I came in you. I was hoping you would say to cum in you." D explained that she can no longer get pregnant and she trusts that he's disease free. To which he laughed and said "Unless you just gave me one, we're all good there."

They cuddled for a bit longer, he got up and she followed him to the bathroom. He grabbed a few tissues and stepped out so that she could use the bathroom. She cleaned up, went back into his bedroom. He was lying on the bed and she did the whole awkward, "Soooooo...now what?" And they both laughed. They looked at the time and Michael said, "I should get you home."

She redressed, sans bra, while Michael pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He got her a bottle of water for the drive, while she collected her shirt from the family room and then got into the car (him helping her in again). They drove to our house, chatting the whole way. In the driveway, before opening the door, they shared another deep kiss. Michael got out and walked her to the door. D said "Maybe go before I go in. I don't know if it will be awkward or not." He said he understood, gave her one more kiss and walked to his car. D said he watched her get inside and then pulled away.

I practically ran to the door. She kissed me and we went to the bedroom where she told me everything I've written here. We were going to fuck, but I had already jerked off once while she was gone, cum twice while she told me everything. So, we kissed and cuddled. She then went to sleep and I came to our office to write this.

I can admit that I am a bit conflicted. D admitted the sex was incredible. She admitted that Michael has an amazing cock. She said the entire night was amazing. She admitted she loved the date. She was nervous and said "It was like I wanted him to like me. But with less pressure? But still with all the nerves." She also said she was very nervous for Michael to see her naked. She said "It's one thing when everything is where it's supposed to be and held up by a bra and tucked in behind some underwear." But she was very relieved that Michael love her body as is.

I am conflicted because I didn't know I would love it as much as I do. She was GLOWING. I haven't honestly seen her like that since our wedding day. She was so happy and satisfied. I asked her how she felt and she said "Amazing. I didn't know how bad I wanted him and how bad I needed it. I feel like full and complete."

We talked about making sure we talked again in the morning, with clear heads. That way we can make sure everything is ok again in the light of day. I'll update at some point tomorrow, if I can. We have kind of a busy day. But for now, I've been cuckolded for the first time and I think I love it.

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:55 pm

Excellent account. Thank you.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:57 am

This is awsome. Congratulations!! Sounds like a perfect set up. This guy seems to have experience and knows what it's all about. Hopefully it goes as perfectly as it sounds like it's going to go. I could see this being a really long term situation. Thanks for letting us know how it went. Can't wait to hear more

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:25 am

Yep, the post orgasmic glow on the wife's face that you see upon her return from a date is a sight you do not ever forget. That and the energetic gait she seems to have as she seemingly glides from room to room.

Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:11 am

Congratulations!!!! You and your sexy hotwife seem to have really done a good job of taking your time, communicating, and enjoying the process together.
Michael seems like a good guy. I’m impressed he offered water not another alcoholic drink when they got to his place. Not forcing more alcohol on her shows respect for your wife and her ability to stay in control of the situation. Hopefully this continues if they continue to pursue a hotwife relationship.
Smart move talking again this morning after the adrenaline and emotions have ebbed. Of course you two now need to decide what’s the next move with Michael. More dates, random or scheduled hookups to have sex? How much does this relationship grow and take time from the relationship you have with your wife.
Does she begin to look to have sex with other men to put a limit in her feelings for Michael? Is the reigniting of her having sex with other men?
Good luck as you continue to move through this life style.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:24 am

So you didn’t reclaim her?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:10 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:24 am
So you didn’t reclaim her?
That happened this morning. I had already cum multiple times last night. I'm not a young man anymore and it takes a while to recuperate!

We woke up and pretty much immediately had sex. She jokingly said "Do I feel different?" And, of course, she didn't. It was very nice, and maybe because of all the cumming last night, I lasted longer than usual.

We then cuddled and talked for a while. She filled in some more of the mundane details. She said Michael mentioned he has a work-related event in a week or so, and he'd love for her to accompany him, if she can.

He's also going on a cruise with friends in two weeks. We won't have the kids because of a school trip during the same time. We talked about D going with him, because he's made it clear he'd love to have her join him. But we'll see. That's basically an open invitation and she can decide right up to the day the ship leaves. It's a short cruise too, so could be a good chance to see what it would be like for D to travel with Michael. We'll see. Lots to be determined there. But D does love cruising!

As of now, I'm still very ok with the whole thing. She's clearly over the moon happy. She said it was the best sex she's had in years. She even laughed about it by saying, "But it didn't last long enough!" She said Michael seemed a bit self-conscious about that. He said, "I've been holding back for a while. I promise better performance next time." But D is really joking with him and I, because she's not all about marathon sex sessions. She prefers a lot of shorter sessions than overly long ones. She's been that way since we met.

It's been a good day so far. Did some family stuff this morning, including picking up the kids and dropping one at a birthday party. Now, everyone has scattered for a bit before we have to head out to pick the other one up from the party. Then probably dinner and a movie, or catching up on some shows or something.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:23 pm

There is no substitution or short cut to communication. Listen up wannabees. Well done.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:37 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:54 pm
Gulfcpl wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:32 pm
Patience is a virtue but so hard to achieve.
Agreed. And I'm not normally a patient person. I think that's part of what's killing me with all of this.
I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to hear what happens!!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:56 pm

How are things going?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:02 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates. Real life has been insanely busy over the last few weeks. Work, school, activities, you name it. It's all been happening.

D and Michael have been together several times since the first time. I have watched a few times. I'll update later what that experience was like. D has attended two work-related events with Michael as his girlfriend. We've also informed her mother that she is dating someone (mostly to make life easier, especially if she needs to babysit or anything).

The biggest update is that D is on a cruise with Michael now. Our kids are on a school trip for the week. Michael was already booked as a solo traveler on a cruise with his best friend Andy, a couple that they are friends with and another couple that they are more acquaintances with. Michael bought her two new swimsuits, one of which is a bikini, and three new dresses for the cruise. D returned to the lingerie shop and bought a new set to wear for him too. She was absolutely giddy when Michael picked her up to head to the port.

As for me, I'm thrilled with how everything is going. She seems to be wonderfully happy and fulfilled. Our own sex life has improved, to the point where I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up. But a lot of that is admittedly due to me jerking off when she is with Michael. I just can't help it.

Any questions, I'm happy to answer. And I apologize sincerely for the lack of updates!

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:18 pm

Thanks for filling us in. I've been looking for your posts but it dropped down and I forgot the title.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 pm

BoBatty wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:18 pm
Thanks for filling us in. I've been looking for your posts but it dropped down and I forgot the title.
I'll definitely do a longer update after dinner. Meeting some friends. It's just me here at home. Kids are on their trip and D is off in the middle of the ocean somewhere.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:00 pm

Ok...so this is probably going to be a lengthy post. Be forewarned!

A few days after D and Michael had been together (I believe it was a Wednesday), he asked her if she was free for lunch. She immediately accepted. Michael picked her up and they went off to this little lunch place. About an hour later, she texted me that she had emailed her boss that she needed to take the rest of the day off to take care of some things. What she needed to take care of was Michael!

After lunch, they went back to Michael's place. D said this time there was none of the nervousness or awkwardness. In her words: "We both just wanted to fuck!" She said they immediately went to Michael's bedroom, she got his shirt and jeans off, followed quickly by his underwear and she immediately started sucking his cock. He was praising her telling her how good she is at giving head. That turned her on. After a while, he told her that he didn't want to cum and was getting close.

He helped her to her feet and undressed her. Michael then laid her back on the bed, spread her legs and started going down on her. She said he was good, but that I do actually have him beat in that area. So, I'll take that minor victory. That said, he made her cum, slid up and held her and kissed her while she came down from her orgasm.

After some making out, and Michael playing with and sucking D's tits, she was ready to fuck him. He laid on his back and told her to get on. She did and immediately took him inside of her pussy. Again, she said "I started to play with my tits right away. He's just so fucking hot and his cock is fucking perfect." She came again and slowed down. Michael gently pumped her and when she was ready, he told her to get on her knees.

I should pause here to say that D's favorite position is on top. But she also loves doggy style. Unfortunately, with my smaller cock and both of our weight gain, it doesn't work quite as well as it used to.

With Michael, it wasn't a problem. He pushed inside her and she said it felt amazing. She loved him grabbing her hips and squeezing her ass as he hammered her. This time around, Michael didn't ask where he could cum or where she wanted him to cum. He simply told her when he was going to cum and came inside her pussy. D said she came again when he said he was going to cum in her.

They both laid together and cuddled a bit, she got up to get cleaned up, and Michael laid in the bed. When she came back out, she said she felt this overwhelming sense of affection for him. He stood up and they kissed deeply, passionately, but not in a way that was meant to lead to fucking. He went to the bathroom, she got back in his bed and got under the covers (she said he keeps his house very cold). He came back and joined her in the bed. They talked for a while, he rubbed her back while they talked, she laid her head on his chest. She said it was all "very nice". They stayed like that for about an hour, she guessed.

Eventually, they started to kiss again, this time the kisses were hungrier. She started to stroke his cock and was excited that he was getting hard again. Eventually, they kicked off the covers and she started to suck his cock again. After a bit of this, Michael said "wrap those fat tits around my cock" and she did. She started to jerk him off with her tits and he clearly loved it. She said that was never really her thing before, but in that moment she wanted nothing more than to hear him moan while she tit fucked him.

All of a sudden, Michael yelled out "Holy shit" and he started to cum. The first shot caught D right in the face, just next to her nose on her cheek above her lip, the next shot was on her lips, then a shot on her chin, and then the rest sort of bubbled out and onto her tits. Michael apologized, but D told him there was no need. She proceeded to lick the cum off her lips, kind of dragged the blobs on her face to her mouth and then rubbed the rest into her tits. Michael smiled and said "You look good covered in cum" to which she smiled back and made a show of swallowing what she could.

The rest was pretty mundane. He got her a facecloth to wash her face and boobs with, she got redressed, they kissed a bit and he drove her home. She told me about the entire thing, and we had sex before I had to go pick up the kids from school. It was the first time I had felt her pussy with a somewhat fresh load in it. Mostly, she felt wetter than usual.

On Friday of that week, Michael asked if he could come by around lunchtime. D was already off Friday, because she had a doctor appointment in the morning. Michael arrived around 11:30 AM or so, and D wasn't home just yet. I let him in and we talked for a while. He expressed his thanks for letting him date D. He then proceeded to tell me how amazing her tits are, that she gives incredible head and how much he enjoyed her tit fucking him. He smiled in a knowing way and nodded towards my pants saying "I see you enjoy this, as well." And he then told me about how much the husband of the couple he was with for several years enjoyed being a cuckold.

D arrived home shortly after and Michael greeted her at the door with a kiss. Not a quick one, but a deep kiss. As they walked down the hall to our family room, Michael's hand was around D's waist. She came in, gave me a very quick kiss, then sat next to Michael on the couch (we have an L-shaped sectional), very much snuggled in under his arm. I asked how the doctor appointment went and she said it was great. We all made some idle small talk. I got a text from my work and when I looked up after a few seconds, the two of them were passionately kissing.

D looked at me and laughed and said "Well, we had to entertain ourselves somehow" and went back to kissing Michael. I watched her take his hand in hers and put it on her boob while she semi-straddled him. And he began to grope her tit. This continued for a bit, until I noticed she was very clearly rubbing his cock through his pants. After another minute or so, Michael said "Shall we go to your bed?" D looked at me and I silently nodded. She smiled a huge smile and said, "Yes. Let's go." And she got up and led him by the hand down the hall towards our bedroom. They paused, whispered something, D laughed and Michael said to me, "Come on. You don't want to miss this, do you?"

I got up and followed them down the hall. Once in the bedroom, D immediately pulled off her shirt, pushed down her pants and started to kiss Michael again. He didn't wait long before undoing her bra and basically attacking her tits. I can honestly say that I never heard my wife moan like that. Well, until a few minutes later.

She pulled off his shirt, undid his jeans and pushed them down. And then she pulled his boxers down. I can admit that he has a much bigger cock than I do. His thickness is impressive, and as she told me, he has a massive head.

They kissed as she stroked his cock, he whispered something and she laughed and said "That side" with a nod of her head to my side of the bed. Michael laid down there, D looked at me with a bit of a cruel smile, and crawled in bed next to him.

They kissed more, he groped her ass, she stroked him, and then she leaned down and started to suck his cock. And I had that quintessential cuckold moment, as she looked me in the eyes as she took his cock in her mouth. She made a show of it, moaning and talking about how big Michael's dick is. At this point, Michael chuckled and said, "Look" with a nod towards me. She laughed and said "Oh...honey." And I looked down. I had so much precum that I had stained the front of the shorts I was wearing. At this point D said "Don't ruin your shorts. Just take them off."

I was very apprehensive about doing that. I clearly don't measure up to Michael. I'm way fatter than he is and my cock is nowhere near his size. But I did it. There was no way I wasn't going to do it.

I turned around though. Took down my shorts and boxers and put them on the dresser. D said "Turn around and watch" and when I did, Michael let out an obvious laugh. And D did as well, saying "I told you." And Michael said, "It's no wonder you need this. How did you go so long?" And D shrugged and said "Love. But I really LOVE that he's ok with this" and she went back to noisily sucking his cock.

Michael looked me in the eye and said "It's good that you let D (he used her full name) get a real cock. It's better this way, isn't it?" At which point, I couldn't help it. I started to cum. Thankfully, I caught most of it in my hand, but a bit got on the floor. They both laughed and D said "Don't let the rug stain!"

I went to the bathroom, cleaned up and grabbed a paper towel to wipe up the floor. By the time I returned, D was on top of Michael kissing him. She looked me in the eye as she lowered herself down on him and that's when I heard her moan like never before. It was probably a minute later that I heard D say "I'm cumming" and watched her orgasm on Michael's cock. After some kissing while she came down, he told her to get on her knees, and he began fucking her doggy style.

I can honestly say, I have never pounded her the way Michael did. She was moaning and saying things I could never imagine. Begging him to fuck her harder and faster Her tits were swinging and slapping together. And then I heard her say "Fuck me like a slut!" and Michael said "You are a fucking slut, aren't you? Taking my cock in front of your husband. You fat fucking slut." And D came harder than I've ever seen her cum. This time, Michael didn't slow down, but he fucked her through her orgasm and came inside her saying "Take my cum slut".

He pulled out, collapsed back on the bad. She collapsed onto her stomach. They both laid there for a while breathing heavily. I just sort of stood there stunned. I felt like a bit of an idiot after a bit, and D said "Oh shit. Looks like we need to wash the sheets!" and laughed I looked and saw Michael's cum leaking from her pussy into a puddle on the sheets.

Michael got up, went to the bathroom. D called me to her and kissed me hard. She said "Thank you. I love you so much. I need him so bad." And we hugged and kissed a bit more. Michael came back in, gathered up his clothes and made a "I hate to fuck and run, but..." joke. D threw on her robe and walked him to the door after he got redressed. I stayed in the bedroom and started to strip the bed. D returned, helped me put new sheets on the bed and dropped her robe in the process. She came to me and started to kiss me, then she got down on her knees and started to suck my cock. Which, is something that happens VERY rarely. She got me hard, pushed me back on the bed and climbed on to fuck me. This time, her pussy felt warm and wet to me. Maybe a little looser, but that might have been my imagination.

She rode me saying "Did you like that? Did you like seeing your slut wife take his big cock? Can you feel how much he came in me?" It wasn't long before I came again. It wasn't much of a load, considering I had cum about 20-30 minutes earlier.

We cuddled and dozed in the bed until my phone went off reminding me to pick up the kids. And it was back to real life.

That night, after the kids were in bed. We talked about the whole experience. What we liked (everything) what we didn't like (the sheets getting cum in them!). And D said "Michael wants me to go to this project launch party thing with him tomorrow night." I told her that if she was really going to be his girlfriend, that she should go with him. She smiled so big and so happily. And then she sort of screwed up her face. She said, "I think we're going to need a good cover story, because the kids will be home."

At that point, she said she would drive to Michael's. But for a cover story, she'd say she was going out with her mom. That way if the kids asked, she'd have cover of being with grandma. But the catch was we were seeing her mom for a dance competition on Sunday. And the kids would probably ask what they did on Saturday night.

At that point, D decided we should tell her mom what was going on. In her mind, she was always going to tell her mom anyway. Her mom is her best friend. And they clearly have no secrets. I felt awkward and weird, but I knew it would happen anyway. Her mom knew about her cheating in the past and everything else. D also admitted she had told her mom that our sex life wasn't what it once was.

She texted her mom on the spot, and then called her, putting her mom on speakerphone. D said "We have something to tell you, and we're going to need your help." Her mom laughed and said "Who got arrested? Or you better not have gotten another dog!" And we all laughed. D said "No. I've actually started seeing someone." And then she filled her mom in with some details, explaining it was with my full support. Her mom laughed and said "So much like your father." And then D explained she needed her mom to cover for her, so she could go to the event with Michael. Her mom laughed again and said "I guess. And you'll probably need me to babysit sometime too, right?" To which we laughed as D said "Probably!"

I'm not going to go into a ton of details about the event. D looked fantastic. She wore a dress that showed off her tits wonderfully. Michael introduced her to everyone as his girlfriend. They held hands, had some light PDA with quick kisses and the like. Michael's friends all loved her, with some of the women teasing him for landing a younger woman.

A handful of his male friends made comments when D (and their wives/girlfriends!) wasn't around about D's tits. To which Michael told D he proudly said, "You have no idea."

After the event, Michael took D back to his place. She said they went right to his bedroom. After undressing each other, he told D what a good impression she made on everyone. And how much he loved being there with her. Then he went down on her until she came. After her comedown, he began to fuck her missionary for the first time. She said it was amazing, and when he was ready to cum, Michael said "Where should I cum?" And D told him "Wherever you want". Michael pulled out, kind of pushed himself up and proceeded to cum all over her tits. She cleaned off his cock, scooped up whatever cum she could, and she swallowed it.

They got cleaned up. She drove herself home. Told me everything, and we fucked. I had managed to avoid jerking off, so we had a nice fuck. Then we got cleaned up. Talked about the next day. And that was that. Right back to normal.

And that's kind of been our routine. Up until this week with her joining Michael on the cruise. I had a chance to watch them last Saturday together, at Michael's house. (Her mom took the kids for a few hours.) While fucking, Michael kept up a steady conversation with me about the cruise. He explained how well-fucked D would be after spending five days with him. He also said he was looking forward to showing off his new girlfriend to his best friend Andy. He explained that Andy was going to be VERY jealous of D's huge tits. During each of these statements, D would moan progressively louder, including cumming when Michael said "And wait until everyone sees those massive tits in the bikini I got you".

And here we are. She's on a cruise with him. I'm home, dreaming what they are doing on the ship. My kids are away. And the only person I've talked to in the last day or so for non-work reasons is my mother-in-law who called to see if I needed anything and said "I'm sure D (she used her full name) is having a great time. She told me Michael is quite the guy!" and she laughed and told me to have a good night.

I know that was long, but it had been a while. I think that catches everything up. I'm happy to answer any questions or anything.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:29 pm

Thanks for the detailed update OC. Does send you pics or videos from the cruise with Michael?

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:05 pm

Love this story

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:14 pm

So hot that your mother-in-law knows you're a cuck.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:30 am

Thank you for a tremendous update. Are communicating at all with your wife this week?
Has she sent you any pictures of her in the bikini and other clothes he may have purchased for her?
Did you see what she packed for the trip?
When does she get back?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:20 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:29 pm
Thanks for the detailed update OC. Does send you pics or videos from the cruise with Michael?
I know I'll see some pics when they get back home. I don't know if I'll see anything before then. This cruise was meant for them to get away together and to really be together 24 hours a day as a couple.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:21 am

Texas Jack wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:14 pm
So hot that your mother-in-law knows you're a cuck.
It adds a layer of humiliation that really turns me on. I've known for a long time that she knows I have a smaller dick and that our sex life isn't great. Her knowing, and supporting, D having a boyfriend isn't necessarily something I expected.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:26 am

mundyman wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:30 am
Thank you for a tremendous update. Are communicating at all with your wife this week?
Has she sent you any pictures of her in the bikini and other clothes he may have purchased for her?
When does she get back?
No communication. Ship-to-shore calls are insanely expensive. And they aren't going anywhere that she wouldn't be international, so cell will stay on airplane mode. I do know if anything crazy happens, her or Michael will reach out to let me know what is going on. We all talked about that. A big part of the idea was for them to spend this time together as a couple.

No pictures yet. I know I'll see them when she gets home.

She had a few new dresses and two swimsuits, including the bikini. She was very hesitant about the bikini, because she's bigger. But ultimately said, "If Michael wants to see me in it, I'll do it for him." She also packed the new lingerie set she bought to wear for him. And then she had regular clothes like shorts, t-shirts, jeans, stuff like that.

She will be home on Friday. I expect Michael to drop her off around lunchtime, if not a little before. I think they have to be off the ship by 8 AM, and we live only a couple of hours away from the port. We pick our kids up Friday night, so it'll definitely be back to whatever normal is by then.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:53 am

I bet she is having the time of her life on the ship. It must be quite a ride knowing what she is doing while you are home dreaming about her.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:07 am

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:20 am

I know I'll see some pics when they get back home. I don't know if I'll see anything before then. This cruise was meant for them to get away together and to really be together 24 hours a day as a couple.
Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to her account of the cruise after she gets back and you have had time to process (and reclaim? :D ) D.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:34 am

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:26 am
mundyman wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:30 am
When does she get back?
No communication. Ship-to-shore calls are insanely expensive. And they aren't going anywhere that she wouldn't be international, so cell will stay on airplane mode. I do know if anything crazy happens, her or Michael will reach out to let me know what is going on. We all talked about that. A big part of the idea was for them to spend this time together as a couple.

No pictures yet. I know I'll see them when she gets home.

She had a few new dresses and two swimsuits, including the bikini. She was very hesitant about the bikini, because she's bigger. But ultimately said, "If Michael wants to see me in it, I'll do it for him." She also packed the new lingerie set she bought to wear for him. And then she had regular clothes like shorts, t-shirts, jeans, stuff like that.

She will be home on Friday. I expect Michael to drop her off around lunchtime, if not a little before. I think they have to be off the ship by 8 AM, and we live only a couple of hours away from the port. We pick our kids up Friday night, so it'll definitely be back to whatever normal is by then.
Sounds like a lot of fun will be had! I can't wait to find out what happens!