I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
stevens4fun
Player

Re: I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:02 am

He's 18 and he says "now that I'm older".......I'm 76 and I was just thinking the same thing! Is there a way we could trade places? Trade ages? :-))))

JaxMax wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 am
Hi, I’m Jax and I’m 18, in California, and I know I’m a cuck but I just haven’t done it yet.

I have a girlfriend, Sheena, for 8 months now. She’s my age, 18. We go to different schools but we live close to each other. We started having sex in April, each other’s first, but we’d done most things before that. I don’t play sports but I’m in several clubs and I’m a top student and she’s on the cross country and track teams. She’s 5’4, a tight runner’s body and her chest is a nice handful for a girl runner at 30B. She has long straight, blond hair and beutiful brown eyes.

I know a lot of guys share photos and she has lots of social media but there’s no way I can do that. Sorry.

I don’t know why but ever since I first started to masturbate and fantasize, I thought of myself as a cuck. I would lie in bed and think about a female in my life that I’d want to be my girlfriend and then pair her up with a guy I know and then fantasize about them getting together. There were some weird combinations. Sometimes, I would add more guys and it’d be a gangbang. But she would always be connected to me and I’d be giving her permission to do this and she would be loving it. Sometimes, my fantasy would be that I had tied her up and then the guys would join but she’d love it, too. I’m not into violence. I don’t think I’m gay either-the fantasies are totally about the female. I’m also not just a voyeur-I don’t care to watch strangers-I want to watch “my” girl.

Now that I’m older, I get into online roleplaying that I’m a cuck in different scenarios. Sometimes the other person plays the role of my friend or sometimes as my bully. I’ve been developing a taste for humiliation. My cock is average, 5 inches.

I told Sheena about my fantasies and she thought they were totally hot. We now imagine it every time we're having sex. One of us will name some guy we know and she’ll say his name and pretend I’m him. We’ve picked some crazy guys. Jocks, nerds, teachers, dads, random guys at the mall. I wonder what they’d think if they knew we had thought of them like that.

When we talk about doing it for real, we’re both willing. Sheena worries about her reputation and so she wants to be really careful. She says if she does it, she’d be OK with me being with another girl but I don’t want that. I think she knows I don’t want that so maybe that’s why she’s so cool with it but I don’t know for sure.

I do get jealous and possessive sometimes. She is pretty and she’s sweet and nice and some guys try to make moves on her and I don’t like that. I don’t want to lose her. I want her to have non-committal sexual fun with others. I do get turned on though when guys check her out. I saw her lean over a counter once at the mall and her skirt slid high up the back of her thighs and two older guys, like my dad’s age, stared at her thighs and tight ass and then smiled at each other. Sheena didn’t see them but after I told her about it, we fantasized about her taking them both on.

At this point, we’re just being patient and waiting for the perfect opportunity.

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:51 am

So we went over Phil’s. I had told Sheena that he was interested. Usually, she gets hot when I tell her this stuff but this time she was a little more hesitant because she knew it was possibly for real. I didn’t tell her about him beating off to her. She says Phil looks like Micheal Cera without the cute, lovable smile. Still, we stopped by his place after school. She’s between cross-country and track seasons and has more time.

She was wearing a long dress and sweater over a t-shirt and bra. Not showing much skin but she always looks pretty. We were chilling together watching tv and me and Phil were getting high. Sheena doesn’t smoke but I think she was getting that contact high. Phil was checking out her big time, kinda creepy. I was feeling mixed because I was turned on but also a little protective of her.

He kind of out of no where brought up that I had told him we were interested in trying to bring another person into things. She was just kind of red-faced and didn’t say much. He was laughing and teasing her a bit. She then said she thought a threesome would be too much for her. He said that’s cool and he let it drop.

I left to get a gatorade in the kitchen and when I came back, Phil was turned to her, so I just saw his back and she seemed to be sinking back into the couch and trying to get away from him. I said “hey!” and walked over and I was going to stop him but then I saw they were kissing. And she was kissing back. I sat down on the couch beside them and she took my hand and held it as he started to feel her up.

He was being aggressive but she was letting him take off her sweater and then her t-shirt. It was so hot to watch. His face was buried in her cleavage and was just loving it and her eyes closed and enjoying it but when he tried to go under her dress, she stopped him. He whispered something to her and she said something back. He nodded and pulled off her and she got up and went into his bedroom without saying anything to me. He then looked at me, patted my knee and said I was a great pal. Then he went into the bedroom, too.

I got up to follow but when I tried the door it was locked. I stood there listening and could hear them going at it. She was moaning. I knocked and asked to come in but they didn’t answer. I was standing there with an erection in my pants but I was also on the verge of tears. I wanted to watch or be a part of it.

Then, I was sure they were fucking. Unmistakably. I could hear the bed and her sounds. I shouted to let me in and I heard them laugh. He was telling her she was fucking hot. I heard her telling him to fuck her. I was crying like I was a little kid but with a hard on. When I heard her screaming that she was cumming, I came in my pants and I didn’t even touch it. I heard Phil say “That’s it bitch!” and he came, too.

I sat down on the couch and waited for them. I was stunned that it happened so fast. After a while, Sheena came out alone and sat with me. We both cried. We didn’t say much then but we got our stuff and took off. I didn’t see Phil.

We went to a park and sat and talked. She said she was sorry about laughing and locking me out. She also said she wasn’t crazy about Phil but he did bring something out in her. Made her feel like a slut and it really turned her on. I told her it was OK. That while it was emotional and torturous, it was kind of what I had fantasized about. She was a little surprised and asked if I was really OK and I said yeah. I asked her about what happened and she told me that he went down on her and made her cum and then, for sex, it was pretty straight forward, missionary position sex. He liked slapping her. His cock was similar length but thicker than mine but bent funny, she said. I’m not sure what she meant about bent. His body was really really pale and he’s a little fat around the stomach even though he seems skinny. He sticks his tongue too deep when he kisses.

As she told me this, I got hard in my pants and she started to squeeze it under my jacket. I asked her if she wanted to do it again and she said if I wanted to, then yes. I came like that, in my pants with her squeezing it there.

mgl
Virgin

Unread post by mgl » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:49 pm

Fantastic beginning! What would you do now? Enjoy each other or arrange a new date for her?

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:19 pm

Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:03 pm

Damn, that was quick! Have you guys had time to truly unwind and reconnect besides that small talk?

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:19 pm

Holy shit Jax that is quite an experience. Sorry that Phil was kind of a dick, but maybe that enhanced it for both of you in some ways.

When you say he liked slapping her, do you mean spanking her ass or slapping her across the face? If the latter, that's quite intense, but it sounds like she reacted positively. I wonder if they'd be willing to let you watch or maybe take a video for you to watch afterwards next time.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:49 pm

Amazing, thanks for sharing. If she's still keen to proceed, then go for it. You're only young once. It maybe worth introducing her to this site or other cuckold literature so she gains a better understanding of you.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:47 am

Holy fuck. That was quick to happen.

She said she wants to do it again. And that she loved it because he treated her like a slut. I think that's because deep down she is a fucking slut that loves to be dominated and used by an alpha male. And you succeeded in bring this out in her.

Are you really hot to have this happen again? Do you want to watch and jack off while she's getting it next time?

It would be hot as hell if this continued.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:46 am

Wow, hot story. It should be a fun relationship from here. Sounds like you both handled it well. Your friend is so luck you confided with him and shared that with her. It seems he was a little bit overpowering but turned out well. The fact that he was overpowering may have been good because otherwise the ball wouldn't have gotten rolling.

Please keep us informed how things progress!

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:48 am

So she just confessed that she went back to Phil's the next afternoon. I was hurt and angry and we had a fight. I told her I'm cool with this happening but I need to be involved. She said she's sorry and doesn't want to loose me and said she'd always let me know. We fucked and I tried to be a little rougher but I kind of felt silly. Its just not me. Its weird because it was hot to know he was slapping her and being rough but when i do it, its different.

She says if I really do want this, she'd be open to other guys.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:12 pm

So she went back for more? Wow. She really is a slut, isn't she?

And you tried to fuck her like that but didn't get into it. Do you want to watch her get it? Watch how she gets roughly man-handled and treated like the dirty slut that she is and loving being fucked like you can't fuck her?

This is pretty hot. Please keep us updated.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:00 pm

JaxMax wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:48 am
So she just confessed that she went back to Phil's the next afternoon. I was hurt and angry and we had a fight. I told her I'm cool with this happening but I need to be involved. She said she's sorry and doesn't want to loose me and said she'd always let me know. We fucked and I tried to be a little rougher but I kind of felt silly. Its just not me. Its weird because it was hot to know he was slapping her and being rough but when i do it, its different.

She says if I really do want this, she'd be open to other guys.
I'm glad you stood up for your boundaries and I'm sorry she isn't respecting them. Did her cheating on you with Phil turn you on? Did you tell her so? Did you grill her for the details of who initiated, how long and how many times they fucked, and so on? If she doesn't know these details excite you, she might be inclined to sugar coat them and water them down. I would emphasize that this is the way you want to be involved so it can be exciting and not just stressful / hurtful for you.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:58 pm

Definitely. If he is not there, then details are a must.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:06 pm

If you have details of what Phil did to her on that afternoon it would be great to hear them!

I think you both need to sit down and set some guidelines and then stick to them.
Then I think you both need to go round and thank Phil personally for bringing Sheena's inner slut out!

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:50 pm

joel68 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:58 pm
Definitely. If he is not there, then details are a must.
Yep, I should have said it's the minimum level of involvement he's willing to accept. If indeed he's willing to.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:00 pm

So he now has fucked her twice! Did he use condoms either time or did he just blast away inside your girlfriend's vagina? Have you had a discussion yet how you're going forward, is the next get together planned yet? Is Phil going to be a regular for her and how often?

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:53 am

So we had a big talk and it was great. She told me about the Phil, actually happened two more times, and I told her about this website and my feelings..

So she went back to Phil’s the very same evening after the first time after we had been at the park. She said they had sex again and it was much slower and more affectionate. She thought he was joking when he said he wanted to lick every inch of her and when she said sure, he did it. Head to toe. Licked her toes, her heels, her legs and ass and asshole. Licked her spine and tits and neck and ears. He even sucked on her hair. It tickled but was erotic, too, and got her very worked up. She orgasmed with him when he fucked her missionary.

The next afternoon, she went back and this time he was more aggressive again. Made her get on her knees and she sucked him dry, kind of choking her as he came. Then he literally ripped her t-shirt and panties and this time, did her from behind while she was half on the couch.

And he always wore condoms when they had sex and I believe her. She’s a good athlete and student with good college choices and she’s not going to f that up.

She gave me a hand job while she told me all this so she knows I like it.

What’s weird is that she says she doesn’t really like him. Says he's kind of weird and a bit sketch. But he fucks her so good that she can’t help but want to go back. He’s begging us to come by again tonight and I think we’re doing it. It’s his birthday.

I also told her about this website and she read what I’ve written. She was kind of upset at first and she thought it was weird but she also was fine as long as I keep everything private. I begged her to let me post a photo and she was really uncomfortable with anything that would give away her identity but we found one that’s acceptable.

We also just promised to be open about everything. No secrets. She says that she wants to explore her sexuality but also wants me as her friend and boyfriend. I told her that I could do that as long as I’m included.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:33 am

Jax, I was dating somebody with similar inclinations when I was your age (currently posting about her in the wannabe forum) and I really wish I'd had the gumption to realize how much this stuff turned me on at the time. I strongly encourage you to take all possible advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:35 am

Blossoming!! NRE has to be contained, your on the journey together!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:59 pm

Sorry buddy can't put the genie back in the bottle and you can't unring a bell.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:49 pm

aztd,

I agree. The genie is really out of the bottle. She is absolutely loving the kind of fucking she’s getting. She can’t seem to get enough. Jax, your hot little gf is a total fucking slut! And she is embracing it.

I think that most chicks are sluts deep down. A lot of times it remains buried. Some don’t even realize it. But when you or someone else is successful in bringing it out, it’s hot. That could be what happened here. Just sayin’.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:57 pm

Can't wait for Phils birthday update and all the slutty things Sheena has done to make it special for him!

It's good that you have absolutely no secrets now and Sheena should know it's not just you and Phil she's getting off but everyone reading this thread too!

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:55 pm

I wonder if they ever made it back from Phil's, or if Sheena's still there offering herself up to his every depraved impulse

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:07 pm

Phil had like 10 people over for his little birthday party. I know he’s a little bit of a loser but he’s likable. We were drinking a little and there was cake. It was a little weird to be hanging out with these old people but they were all chill. After a while, the couples all left so it was just me, Sheena, Phil and his two friends, Tom and JB. We got high and we were playing drinking games with a shot glass. They started talking about how hot Sheena’s tight body was and that they could bounce a quarter off her tight ass. I was pretty sure Phil had told them what had been happening. Sheena was quiet but liked the attention. When Phil asked her to show them all how tight her ass really is, she slid off her sweatshirt and sweatpants and laid down on the table with her ass in the air.

She was wearing pink cotton panties and a white bra. Phil reach out and started squeezing her ass and talking about how tight it was. That’s when Tom just stood up and said something like “I gotta go. I got a job and a girlfriend and she’s in high school. I can’t be near this shit.” and he left.

Phil told JB to give her ass a squeeze and he did. Then Phil told me “Thank you for the birthday gift buddy”. And I said, “Actually, here’s your gift” and I handed him a box of condoms. Phil got a big smile and slapped my back. JB was really feeling her up with his fingers touching her everywhere and Sheena was moaning and looking at me with the most slutty expression on her face. JB is also a white guy, late 30s, and he's a video game nerd and kind of chubby.

JB said he wanted to taste her and Phil told him to go for it. He pulled her panties down and flipped her over and just went to town on her right there on the table. Phil pulled off her bra and was just feeling her tits while JB was sucking and licking. Sheena was totally lost in pleasure. They were talking about her body. How sexy she was. How tight. (You all saw her pic?)

She started to cum on JB’s face and he held her tight so she came into his face. He then said “She’s the best I’m ever going to have” and he yanked down his shorts and positioned to fuck her. I said “Condom!” and handed him one and she had a moment of panic but he complied and put it on. Then, my girlfriend, a virgin less than a year ago, had her third guy (including me) this week.

I was sitting there, fully clothed and totally hard and just watching. Sheena looked at me a lot. I don’t know how to describe her expression. Like she was opening up to me in a raw way about what she is and was hoping I was OK with it. A few times, I held her hand as JB fucked her.

JB was no stud. Never took off his shirt and he did it there on the table with his pants around his ankles. He was squeezing her tits and watching. Around then, Phil decided to get involved and asked me if I wanted to see my slut girlfriend have two dicks at once. I nodded yes and he stood beside her head and moved her face to his cock and she did it. Started to suck on him while JB fucked her.

That did it for JB, he came right then. He pushed it in hard and shook and made a loud noise and then he pulled out immediately saying holy shit. Phil told Sheena she was a good girl and told her to touch herself while she sucked him. She did it. Me and JB watched as Phil started to cum and he pulled out and came on her face. He actually held her head firm as he did it. That’s when she started to cum herself.

JB then asked for some time alone with her and she nodded and they went into Phil’s bedroom. Phil and I smoked a bone. I could hear them fucking. She told me later that she sucked him and he asked her to ride him and she did. She said he wasn’t that good but she liked feeling like a whore.

After they came out, maybe like a half hour, Phil went in and then I heard her screaming really loud with pleasure. I tried the door and this time it was unlocked. I went in and stood there watching her on top of him and going fucking wild. They were bold kind of violent. He would slap her ass and a few times lightly in the face but she was scratching him hard so he was actually bleeding on the chest. He was calling her a whore and slut but she was calling him a fucking pervert and loser. It was so different than anything Sheena and I have done.

I then sat down and undid my shorts and took it out. Phil was saying I should take notes about how to really fuck a girl. I nodded and said Thanks and they both looked over and laughed at me. When they did that, I didn’t even touch it and I came. That made them laugh even harder. I was embarrassed and left and it wasn’t long after that they were done.

We left soon after and I saw Sheena home. I went in the house and said hi to her mom. I used to feel kind of guilty when I brought her home after I fucked her. I was kind of freaked out to be there now, like surreal. Her mom is kind of hot by the way but that’s a just a fantasy.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:11 am

Astounding stuff. I wonder if Phil gave Sheena any indication beforehand that he planned on lending her out to his buddies. Hopefully the two of them (Phil and Sheena) are planning and scheming on other ways to take advantage of her slutty awakening.

I really enjoyed your observation about the look she was giving you, opening up to you about "what she is". I would make sure to let her know how much you appreciate and enjoy her sharing this new side of her with you as she discovers it.

How do you feel about her continuing to visit Phil without you? I bet you anything he's going to keep trying to talk her into it, and it seems like it will be hard for her to resist since she's so into having her boundaries pushed by him.
Last edited by scarfolamew on Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.