I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
JaxMax
Virgin

I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

Unread post by JaxMax » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 am

Hi, I’m Jax and I’m 18, in California, and I know I’m a cuck but I just haven’t done it yet.

I have a girlfriend, Sheena, for 8 months now. She’s my age, 18. We go to different schools but we live close to each other. We started having sex in April, each other’s first, but we’d done most things before that. I don’t play sports but I’m in several clubs and I’m a top student and she’s on the cross country and track teams. She’s 5’4, a tight runner’s body and her chest is a nice handful for a girl runner at 30B. She has long straight, blond hair and beutiful brown eyes.

I know a lot of guys share photos and she has lots of social media but there’s no way I can do that. Sorry.

I don’t know why but ever since I first started to masturbate and fantasize, I thought of myself as a cuck. I would lie in bed and think about a female in my life that I’d want to be my girlfriend and then pair her up with a guy I know and then fantasize about them getting together. There were some weird combinations. Sometimes, I would add more guys and it’d be a gangbang. But she would always be connected to me and I’d be giving her permission to do this and she would be loving it. Sometimes, my fantasy would be that I had tied her up and then the guys would join but she’d love it, too. I’m not into violence. I don’t think I’m gay either-the fantasies are totally about the female. I’m also not just a voyeur-I don’t care to watch strangers-I want to watch “my” girl.

Now that I’m older, I get into online roleplaying that I’m a cuck in different scenarios. Sometimes the other person plays the role of my friend or sometimes as my bully. I’ve been developing a taste for humiliation. My cock is average, 5 inches.

I told Sheena about my fantasies and she thought they were totally hot. We now imagine it every time we're having sex. One of us will name some guy we know and she’ll say his name and pretend I’m him. We’ve picked some crazy guys. Jocks, nerds, teachers, dads, random guys at the mall. I wonder what they’d think if they knew we had thought of them like that.

When we talk about doing it for real, we’re both willing. Sheena worries about her reputation and so she wants to be really careful. She says if she does it, she’d be OK with me being with another girl but I don’t want that. I think she knows I don’t want that so maybe that’s why she’s so cool with it but I don’t know for sure.

I do get jealous and possessive sometimes. She is pretty and she’s sweet and nice and some guys try to make moves on her and I don’t like that. I don’t want to lose her. I want her to have non-committal sexual fun with others. I do get turned on though when guys check her out. I saw her lean over a counter once at the mall and her skirt slid high up the back of her thighs and two older guys, like my dad’s age, stared at her thighs and tight ass and then smiled at each other. Sheena didn’t see them but after I told her about it, we fantasized about her taking them both on.

At this point, we’re just being patient and waiting for the perfect opportunity.

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Re: I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:36 am

Hi Jax, honestly you’re very young. Might be an idea to dial it back for a while; enjoy your relationship with Sheena; focus on colleges and on what you want to make of your life. Please don’t view this as being preachy. I wish the best for you, and there will be plenty time to explore any kinks you have down the line.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:51 am

I think it's totally appropriate to go a bit wild and explore your sexuality and kinks as a young person. Isn't that what youth and college are for, self-exploration? The consequences will only become more pronounced later in life...

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:57 pm

Oneillfranko wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:36 am
Hi Jax, honestly you’re very young. Might be an idea to dial it back for a while; enjoy your relationship with Sheena; focus on colleges and on what you want to make of your life. Please don’t view this as being preachy. I wish the best for you, and there will be plenty time to explore any kinks you have down the line.
Thanks, appreciate you looking out for us but we're both pretty level headed and focused on future and the right things. We're just at the point where I think this is our chance to explore. If this is something I need to work out of my system, maybe I should?
scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:51 am
I think it's totally appropriate to go a bit wild and explore your sexuality and kinks as a young person. Isn't that what youth and college are for, self-exploration? The consequences will only become more pronounced later in life...
Yup, I'm OK with making some mistakes, just can't make any catastrophic mistakes.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:05 pm

Jax,
Glad you joined us and shared your thoughts. I had my first Cuckold events when I was your age or slightly younger. My first real girlfriend ever ended up having a long fling with another older guy that i was fully aware of and even was their cover many times. These young day events really contributed to who i became as a person. I sure wish I had the internet back then to find people to talk to about it. I didn't dare talk to anyone I knew and learned everything from magazines not a lot of discussion.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:44 pm

You mentioned getting it out of your system.
What if your gf enjoys being a hotwife and doesn't want to get it out if her system?
Make sure the two of you talk everything out before taking that big step. It isn't anything you can undo or unsee.

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:39 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:05 pm
Jax,
Glad you joined us and shared your thoughts. I had my first Cuckold events when I was your age or slightly younger. My first real girlfriend ever ended up having a long fling with another older guy that i was fully aware of and even was their cover many times. These young day events really contributed to who i became as a person. I sure wish I had the internet back then to find people to talk to about it. I didn't dare talk to anyone I knew and learned everything from magazines not a lot of discussion.
That's an amazing experience! I can't tell anyone I know either so great to have you all for support.
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:44 pm
You mentioned getting it out of your system.
What if your gf enjoys being a hotwife and doesn't want to get it out if her system?
Make sure the two of you talk everything out before taking that big step. It isn't anything you can undo or unsee.
I get you. We'll be going over the waterfall. I want her to enjoy it. Right now, I'm thinking I'd want her to do it over and over again but maybe I'll freak. I don't know another way to figure it out other than to let it fly.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:25 pm

JaxMax wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 am
Hi, I’m Jax and I’m 18, in California, and I know I’m a cuck but I just haven’t done it yet.

I have a girlfriend, Sheena, for 8 months now. She’s my age, 18. We go to different schools but we live close to each other. We started having sex in April, each other’s first, but we’d done most things before that. I don’t play sports but I’m in several clubs and I’m a top student and she’s on the cross country and track teams. She’s 5’4, a tight runner’s body and her chest is a nice handful for a girl runner at 30B. She has long straight, blond hair and beutiful brown eyes.

I know a lot of guys share photos and she has lots of social media but there’s no way I can do that. Sorry.

I don’t know why but ever since I first started to masturbate and fantasize, I thought of myself as a cuck. I would lie in bed and think about a female in my life that I’d want to be my girlfriend and then pair her up with a guy I know and then fantasize about them getting together. There were some weird combinations. Sometimes, I would add more guys and it’d be a gangbang. But she would always be connected to me and I’d be giving her permission to do this and she would be loving it. Sometimes, my fantasy would be that I had tied her up and then the guys would join but she’d love it, too. I’m not into violence. I don’t think I’m gay either-the fantasies are totally about the female. I’m also not just a voyeur-I don’t care to watch strangers-I want to watch “my” girl.

Now that I’m older, I get into online roleplaying that I’m a cuck in different scenarios. Sometimes the other person plays the role of my friend or sometimes as my bully. I’ve been developing a taste for humiliation. My cock is average, 5 inches.

I told Sheena about my fantasies and she thought they were totally hot. We now imagine it every time we're having sex. One of us will name some guy we know and she’ll say his name and pretend I’m him. We’ve picked some crazy guys. Jocks, nerds, teachers, dads, random guys at the mall. I wonder what they’d think if they knew we had thought of them like that.

When we talk about doing it for real, we’re both willing. Sheena worries about her reputation and so she wants to be really careful. She says if she does it, she’d be OK with me being with another girl but I don’t want that. I think she knows I don’t want that so maybe that’s why she’s so cool with it but I don’t know for sure.

I do get jealous and possessive sometimes. She is pretty and she’s sweet and nice and some guys try to make moves on her and I don’t like that. I don’t want to lose her. I want her to have non-committal sexual fun with others. I do get turned on though when guys check her out. I saw her lean over a counter once at the mall and her skirt slid high up the back of her thighs and two older guys, like my dad’s age, stared at her thighs and tight ass and then smiled at each other. Sheena didn’t see them but after I told her about it, we fantasized about her taking them both on.

At this point, we’re just being patient and waiting for the perfect opportunity.
Maybe you can make the opportunity happen for you. Maybe you could try Tinder or some other dating app, and pic someone that she feels comfortable with. Just an idea to give a try. Please let us know what happens with the two of you!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:13 am

Can you describe her? Like: ht., wt., hair & eye color, measurements if you know them.

Better would be to post pics.

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:48 am

joel68 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:13 am
Can you describe her? Like: ht., wt., hair & eye color, measurements if you know them.

Better would be to read the OP’s second and third paragraphs, which describe her in detail and say why photos won’t be forthcoming.

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:59 am

joel68 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:13 am

Yeah, like Celesissy said, I don't think pics can happen. This kind of shit could be explosively viral and not good for either of us. She's like 5'4. A runner so thin and toned. Tight bum. Like I said, 30B. Natural blond. I don't know why but the little blond hairs on her arms turn me on. Friendly happy smile. I tease her that she could have been a 70s Tv star.

The dating app idea sounds hot but we'd get spotted too fast.

Someone messaged me (I don't think I have status to reply yet) asking how she dresses. I'd say typical for high schoolers now. She has nice legs so she likes skirts and shorts when she can. Lots of bare belly shirts. I think sexy but not slutty. She has some nice lingerie type of bras and panties but we don't really have the money for really nice stuff. She goes light on the make up. She can turn on the sexy when she wants to.

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:56 pm

Was at a great house party last night with some older guys-college age-who were totally into Sheena and she was flirting. She was dressed as Barbie like every blond. I kinda wished it had happened but she said it was too public. We fucked in my car afterward talking about it.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:10 pm

At your age it promises to be a lifelong thing. There's the standard warning what could happen, especially so early in a relationship, but then at your age you should have some fun. If she tries other men and keeps coming back to you then you know for sure she is your keeper.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:34 pm

JaxMax wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 am

You're getting me excited man!

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:38 am

JaxMax wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:59 am

Yeah, like Celesissy said, I don't think pics can happen. This kind of shit could be explosively viral and not good for either of us. She's like 5'4. A runner so thin and toned. Tight bum. Like I said, 30B. Natural blond. I don't know why but the little blond hairs on her arms turn me on. Friendly happy smile. I tease her that she could have been a 70s Tv star.
how comes that a 18 year old knows about 70s TV shows?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:19 am

Its a dangerous game you seek to play, if your genuine, but it can work as i know, if very rarely. My GF first cheated on me when she was 16, managed it at 17 and has been my cuckoldress ever since, she is in her 50s now and still my wife and i am still her cuck.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:51 am

JaxMax wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:56 pm
Was at a great house party last night with some older guys-college age-who were totally into Sheena and she was flirting. She was dressed as Barbie like every blond. I kinda wished it had happened but she said it was too public. We fucked in my car afterward talking about it.
sounds like you two had a great time!! i can't wait to find out what more happens!

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:37 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:10 pm
At your age it promises to be a lifelong thing. There's the standard warning what could happen, especially so early in a relationship, but then at your age you should have some fun. If she tries other men and keeps coming back to you then you know for sure she is your keeper.
I think that's right. Let the bird fly and see if it loves you for real.
tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:19 am
Its a dangerous game you seek to play, if your genuine, but it can work as i know, if very rarely. My GF first cheated on me when she was 16, managed it at 17 and has been my cuckoldress ever since, she is in her 50s now and still my wife and i am still her cuck.
That's totaly Amazing!
ccklvr wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:38 am
how comes that a 18 year old knows about 70s TV shows?
I've watched every episode of Brady Bunch, Night Rider and Murder, She Wrote. Great stuff. First season of Charlie's Angels, too.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:06 pm

Jax, like yourself I also knew from a very young age that I wanted this lifestyle. Brought it up to my girlfriend when we were both 16 years old and by 17 she was already going on dates with other guys while we were in highschool and some shortly after highschool but nothing ever happened.

At 19 it's when she took the biggest dive and she never stopped. From the age of my 19 my girlfriend was never fully mine because she loved going out and being promiscuous. She eventually surpassed me and had way more male friends than I did and she hung out with way more men than I ever did. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I ended loving it and here i am 15-20 years later just dying for my current girlfriend to dive in all the way and sort of pick up where my ex left off from. She is already dating so hopefully she will soon get addicted as well.

My advice to you is to enjoy the lifestyle while focusing on your studies. Make sure school and good mental health is your utmost priority. Know that the lifestyle is essentially playing with fire and sometimes we tend to get burned. Keep in mind that most relationships at 18 don't last forever so if you can go in with this mentality, knowing the risks, you can both learn a lot from each other and enjoy the many things that you both can learn.

Your girlfriend will likely date older men with more experience, make sure that she shares with you what she likes from the other men and learn from it. Use her experience to also become a better lover yourself. Keep yourself relevant in her life emotionally and physically. The lifestyle can be very addictive but make sure to think with your main head and not your smaller one down below.

Be open, be honest, don't push her into doing something and vice versa let her know if she's crossing boundaries that you're not comfortable with. Don't leave anything to assumptions and be sure to discuss the dos and the donts to ensure that you have a healthy long lasting relationship.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:40 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:06 pm
Jax, like yourself I also knew from a very young age that I wanted this lifestyle. Brought it up to my girlfriend when we were both 16 years old and by 17 she was already going on dates with other guys while we were in highschool and some shortly after highschool but nothing ever happened.

At 19 it's when she took the biggest dive and she never stopped. From the age of my 19 my girlfriend was never fully mine because she loved going out and being promiscuous. She eventually surpassed me and had way more male friends than I did and she hung out with way more men than I ever did. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I ended loving it and here i am 15-20 years later just dying for my current girlfriend to dive in all the way and sort of pick up where my ex left off from. She is already dating so hopefully she will soon get addicted as well.

My advice to you is to enjoy the lifestyle while focusing on your studies. Make sure school and good mental health is your utmost priority. Know that the lifestyle is essentially playing with fire and sometimes we tend to get burned. Keep in mind that most relationships at 18 don't last forever so if you can go in with this mentality, knowing the risks, you can both learn a lot from each other and enjoy the many things that you both can learn.

Your girlfriend will likely date older men with more experience, make sure that she shares with you what she likes from the other men and learn from it. Use her experience to also become a better lover yourself. Keep yourself relevant in her life emotionally and physically. The lifestyle can be very addictive but make sure to think with your main head and not your smaller one down below.

Be open, be honest, don't push her into doing something and vice versa let her know if she's crossing boundaries that you're not comfortable with. Don't leave anything to assumptions and be sure to discuss the dos and the donts to ensure that you have a healthy long lasting relationship.
it sounds like you had quite the experience AND at a very young age! do you still practice the lifestyle?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:08 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:40 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

it sounds like you had quite the experience AND at a very young age! do you still practice the lifestyle?
Lord, it was definitely quite the experience. That depends what your definition of practicing the lifestyle is... My gf is aware of my fantasy and is mildly open to it, teases me about it, has gone on nearly 2 dozen dates with about half 6-10 guys. We are entering a new chapter where she is more confident and talking to men in front of me so hopefully it will happen soon.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:31 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:08 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:40 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

Lord, it was definitely quite the experience. That depends what your definition of practicing the lifestyle is... My gf is aware of my fantasy and is mildly open to it, teases me about it, has gone on nearly 2 dozen dates with about half 6-10 guys. We are entering a new chapter where she is more confident and talking to men in front of me so hopefully it will happen soon.
you have my wishes that it will come true sometime soon! definitely let me know what happens!

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:40 am

I'm in my sixties now and after a number of years of hotwifing I can definitely look back and see my tendencies for being cucked have been there all along. Even my very first girlfriend, when I was only fifteen, was taken from me at a party. It was an intensely riveting experience. I knew I was supposed to be mad or possessive or jealous or something, and maybe I was a little bit. But I was also deeply aroused and even comforted by it, as if this was all okay and even good.
From that event at 15 right up to a similar event at my high school reunion earlier this month at the age of 68 it was the same thing: another guy "took" my girls, and I was deeply deeply blown away aroused and high as a kite from it. And several times in my life in between. In 1983 my then-fiancee called and told me she was having an affair with another guy, and that it was serious enough that she was breaking off our engagement. On the phone with her I was deeply hurt and shocked; after we hung up my imagination went into overdrive and I masturbated furiously thinking of her with him.
I missed this intensity so much in my subsequent marriage that I convinced my wife to cuck me. From then on out I stopped being her lover and my sex life was 100% masturbation, either solo while she was out with her lover or in bed with her while she told me about her sex with him. Both of us were deeply satisfied with this arrangement. And now the same thing with my post-marriage girlfriend.
Knowing this now I wish I had known about cuckolding in my youth and would have embraced it. What got my wife and I started in cuckolding was a one-night affair she had with another woman before we got married. That woman was at our wedding six months later; I wanted her to join us our wedding night, but my new wife thought that a little too weird. Years later I read here about cuckold couples doing just that on their wedding nights, and I am jealous. What could be hotter?
So I say embrace who you are. A good bit of wisdom for all ages for all times.

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:45 am

I sometimes hang out with this dude Phil who I used to have a summer job with. He’s in his 30s, lives alone and is pretty chill. Has an apartment in a cool location and we sit on his balcony and watch people go by and have a beer or get high. My parents don’t like him but he’s alright.

I was chilling with him and we were high and I made some comment about a girl walking by and Phil was like, “Jax, you got no complaints with a girl like Sheena”. I started to tell him about our sex life a little and he was totally jealous. That’s when I let it spill that I would get off on sharing her.

He was 100% interested. Saying how amazing it would be. Wanting me to set him up. He then told me he had a big cock she’d love. I was laughing but then he pulled it out and it was pretty big. Then, he told me how hot she is and he pulled up her Instagram. And right there in front of me, he started to get hard and jack himself, looking at her pics. It was so hot. I got hard and started to jack too. He was talking really dirty about her and he came when he had a pic pulled up and focused close up on her tight ass in her running shorts. I blew my load when I saw him blow his.

He’s begging me and I’m thinking of asking her what she thinks.
SailorGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:40 am
So I say embrace who you are. A good bit of wisdom for all ages for all times.
Thank you for sharing your story. Inspires me!
ucaneffher wrote:
Thanks and I appreciate you giving advice about keeping focus on the larger picture of life. I do get kind of obsessed with sex sometimes.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:05 pm

Early start