I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ChrisCuck
Experienced

Re: I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:13 am

Wow! Congratulations!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:38 am

would you and sheena like it if phil made her his personal whore and regularly passed her around to his buddies ?

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Hope there are more pics of her coming

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:13 pm

JaxMax wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:53 am
So we had a big talk and it was great. She told me about the Phil, actually happened two more times, and I told her about this website and my feelings..

So she went back to Phil’s the very same evening after the first time after we had been at the park. She said they had sex again and it was much slower and more affectionate. She thought he was joking when he said he wanted to lick every inch of her and when she said sure, he did it. Head to toe. Licked her toes, her heels, her legs and ass and asshole. Licked her spine and tits and neck and ears. He even sucked on her hair. It tickled but was erotic, too, and got her very worked up. She orgasmed with him when he fucked her missionary.

The next afternoon, she went back and this time he was more aggressive again. Made her get on her knees and she sucked him dry, kind of choking her as he came. Then he literally ripped her t-shirt and panties and this time, did her from behind while she was half on the couch.

And he always wore condoms when they had sex and I believe her. She’s a good athlete and student with good college choices and she’s not going to f that up.

She gave me a hand job while she told me all this so she knows I like it.

What’s weird is that she says she doesn’t really like him. Says he's kind of weird and a bit sketch. But he fucks her so good that she can’t help but want to go back. He’s begging us to come by again tonight and I think we’re doing it. It’s his birthday.

I also told her about this website and she read what I’ve written. She was kind of upset at first and she thought it was weird but she also was fine as long as I keep everything private. I begged her to let me post a photo and she was really uncomfortable with anything that would give away her identity but we found one that’s acceptable.

We also just promised to be open about everything. No secrets. She says that she wants to explore her sexuality but also wants me as her friend and boyfriend. I told her that I could do that as long as I’m included.

Between what happened here and on Phil's birthday, I can tell you that I am officially jealous of you. I wish that my girlfriend would find herself a man that she couldn't resist already and found herself going back for more just like Sheena had to.

I am happy that you guys are fitting in nicely with the lifestyle and it's good that your buddy is taking charge and getting things definitely rolling. I wish I would've had an older friend to help out when I was a young guy wanting to share his young GF.

So what is the plan moving forward? Is she going to be regularly visiting Phil for her daily dick appointment? Is she going to start searching for an extra guy? What's in mind?

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:52 am

Shit kinda blew up with Phil. I don't really have a clear picture of what happened.

We went over after school and were chilling and watching Netflix and he gave her the nod to go to his room and they went while I smoked a J. I heard them going at it and I felt good, like I'm good with this and being a kinky guy and whatever. I hear it getting rough and I shrug but then there's screaming. I get up and she's storming out of the room naked with her clothes in hand and she's crying and screaming. He's calling her a whore and a slut and she's calling him a loser and creep. I'm just like WTF. She's getting her clothes on and screams at me that we're going and never coming back and I'm scared and just say sorry Phil and she screams at me for saying sorry to him.

When we get away she says that he hit her really hard on the face. I didn't notice at first because her face gets really red when she's crying and angry but now I could see she had a big red mark on her face. She said he was too high and was having trouble getting hard and she laughed at him and he got really angry. Then she said he called me names and that made her angrier. She said he's a loser and we can do so much better than him. I feel bad kind of because I like Phil but he's kind of dumb for doing that. Its not like he's got girls breaking down his door.

So anyway, we agreed to cool it a bit. No Phil, just us for a while. Its almost Thanksgiving holiday anyway and she's going to be away with family. The good news is that things are solid between us. All of that emotion led us to fuck in the park and it was pretty awesome.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:58 am

Glad you and her are ok and Phil is stupid. After the break ask if she wants to try it again with a new guy?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:03 am

Just curious. You said she lives with her parents. How will you guys explain the bruise on her face? Will they think you did it?

That could be a problem depending upon how it turns out.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:51 am

What an absolute scumbag move from Phil. Striking somebody out of genuine anger in the context of rough / kinky sex is just unforgivable in my opinion.

When he realizes that he fumbled the dream arrangement he had, I bet he tries to apologize and make amends, but I would advise against ever trusting this guy again.

ntyboi2023
Prepubescent

Unread post by ntyboi2023 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:34 pm

I would agree, Phil is a piece of shit and big mistake on your part not standing up for her in a more aggressive way , versus apologizing!

If you keep playing the beta all the time, she is going to dump you. Fantasy apart, women want to feel secure, and feel that you have thier back when they indulge in this life style for you.

Do NOT let Phil back in, and please find her a better Bull

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:10 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:58 am
Glad you and her are ok and Phil is stupid. After the break ask if she wants to try it again with a new guy?
Yeah, we're up for more. Looking for that opportunity.
joel68 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:03 am
Just curious. You said she lives with her parents. How will you guys explain the bruise on her face? Will they think you did it?

That could be a problem depending upon how it turns out.
She just said from playing sports with her friends. Her parents would never think I did that. I'm a gentle dude, she could probably kick my ass.
scarfolamew wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:51 am
What an absolute scumbag move from Phil. Striking somebody out of genuine anger in the context of rough / kinky sex is just unforgivable in my opinion.

When he realizes that he fumbled the dream arrangement he had, I bet he tries to apologize and make amends, but I would advise against ever trusting this guy again.
Yup, he's already begging and apologizing and he seems surprised that we're giving him the strong No. He drove around and found us and was begging from the car window but we ignored him. He called me and I just told him Sheena said absolutely no. WTF was he thinking. He got angry again and was cursing at me and threatened me but I'm not afraid of him. He's all talk.
ntyboi2023 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:34 pm
I would agree, Phil is a piece of shit and big mistake on your part not standing up for her in a more aggressive way , versus apologizing!

If you keep playing the beta all the time, she is going to dump you. Fantasy apart, women want to feel secure, and feel that you have thier back when they indulge in this life style for you.

Do NOT let Phil back in, and please find her a better Bull
I appreciate that advice. While I sexually like the cuck role, I don't want to be a wimp in life. I'm not a wimp. At that moment, I was just confused and I thought Phil was my friend. That was dumb. I should have just jumped to her side no questions asked.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:23 am

Thanks for checking in, Jax. I don't think your inaction in that scenario permanently marks you as a wimp. As long as Jeena feels like you own the mistake and realize how you should have acted, and your overall stance and support reflects that, you'll be good. And of course, make sure you immediately step up the next time she needs your support in any sort of confrontation. Sounds like you've been doing just that.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:51 am

So Jax,

I doubt you will not have any trouble finding another stud to fuck your hot little slut gf.

I hope it’s soon.

ntyboi2023
Prepubescent

Unread post by ntyboi2023 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:15 pm

I have seen this trait in abusive relationships, and abusive guys. There is a tendency to be bi-polar. This is where the begging for forgiveness and anger /threatening , when apology is rejected. I would cut off all communication with this guy and move forward to better things.

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:06 am

jax - have you and sheena made any progress finding other guys to keep her well fucked ?

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:44 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:23 am
Thanks for checking in, Jax. I don't think your inaction in that scenario permanently marks you as a wimp. As long as Jeena feels like you own the mistake and realize how you should have acted, and your overall stance and support reflects that, you'll be good. And of course, make sure you immediately step up the next time she needs your support in any sort of confrontation. Sounds like you've been doing just that.
Thanks man. So Sheena's been away with her family for a few days and Phil did drive around and finally talk to me. He seemed regretful and he said he at least wanted us to be buddies again, with or without Sheena, and I shrugged and say yeah sure but I didn't go to his place and have no intention to. I just see him totally different now. I don't want to hang out with a dude his age, no offense to the older folks here.
dadah wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:06 am
jax - have you and sheena made any progress finding other guys to keep her well fucked ?
She texted me last night that she and her cousin were at the beach with a group of college aged guys and she told me one guy was really cute and she asked me what I thought. I told her it was her call, but I'd be into it if I got the details. She later called and said they had been sitting around a campfire and she was sitting next to him and they kissed. Then they walked down the beach and they made out. He's a classic jock. Tall, muscular and handsome. Plays baseball for a big school. She said he didn't try to do much more than make out though and then he led her back to the group. However, they plan to meet up again tonight as a group.

She was kind of excited about him and that made me feel weird. She was talking to me about how funny he is and cute and how she's excited to see him again. It was like I was her girlfriend she was sharing secrets with not her boyfriend. But I was definitely into it and was asking questions about him. He's a great kisser. He was a gentleman. No, she couldn't tell if he was hard. He has great teeth and smile. Brown messy hair that she finds sexy. He knows she has a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend back at school. He's 20. Drives a nice car.

I feel jealous and I can't help but think I'm being so stupid to risk losing her. I also feel like I'm being such a weirdo to like this and to be so unmanly. But I also keep thinking about her and him and jacking off. Like nonstop.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:39 am

That is a good start she made out with another guy! Hope she sends you details of the next meet. Would she send you pics from the beach to post?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:08 pm

So Jax, any more texts from her? Did that dude she met fuck her?

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:09 am

Yeah, she fucked him. In his car. The group of them all went out for burgers and a movie and they sat together. She was texting me about it as it was happening. Telling me things like how he got her popcorn and their legs were touching as they watched the movie. It was so weird for me. Seriously, she’s treating me like I’m her girlfriend but I also like it. I was giving her advice. Telling her to unbutton her top a little and to make sure she touches him a lot to encourage him. I was asking what they both were wearing and did he wear cologne. I don’t want to use a bad word but I feel like a f#g.

After the movie, he offered to drive her back to where she was staying which in itself was an obvious ploy because the cousin she’s staying with was there with her own car. She didn’t like how he drove his car-kind of fast and a little reckless-but he took her to a lookout point and that’s where they started to make out. He got out and sat in the passenger seat and she got on top of him. She said she took control. Like when she undid his pants and started to rub his cock, he asked if she was sure. He said he shouldn’t do it because he has a girlfriend. Sheena said something like “Yeah, lets stop.” but she kept stroking his cock. He didn’t realize it but she had slipped off her panty (at my instruction) in the restroom at the theater. When she straddled him and guided it into her, he was like “holy shit!” She said she was incredibly wet and even though he was a good size. She says 7-8 inches, she had no problem.

No condom though and he asked her if she was on birth control and when she said no, he got firm and pushed her off. I asked her if she would have let him cum in her and she said no but I really am surprised she rolled the dice like that. Fortunately, she brought condoms and put one on him. He was nervous again and saying he didn’t think it was a good idea and she said something like “yeah, its a bad idea” and put it in her again. He relaxed though and he was good. Hands on her hips and timing his thrusts good. Making out and lots of attention to her tits. He would do deep breathing when she knew he was getting close to cumming and it would hold him back so he could keep going. She came twice before he came once.

Afterwards, they talked and he said he didn’t want to break up with his girlfriend and she said she didn’t want him to. When he was dropping her off, they made out again and then she got his cock out again and gave him a blow job. He said she was “fucking wild”. I was proud of her.

coalman
Trainable

Unread post by coalman » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:12 am

Sounds great. Keep us posted. Can we have a new picture?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:18 am

Coalman,

Ditto.

Also, Jax, you said you jacked off a lot when there was just a possibility of her getting fucked. What about now that you know for sure she got it?

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:17 am

coalman wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:12 am
Sounds great. Keep us posted. Can we have a new picture?
Yeah, I have pics but I need her to OK them and she's not cool with it
joel68 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:18 am
Coalman,

Ditto.

Also, Jax, you said you jacked off a lot when there was just a possibility of her getting fucked. What about now that you know for sure she got it?
I'm a crazy horny teenager. I jack off several times a day about the craziest shit. So yeah.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:30 am

So does she love it that you jack off thinking of her fucking? Thxs for answering about the pics. Looking forward to seeing more of her. Also, I hope she gets it again really soon!

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:04 am

joel68 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:30 am
So does she love it that you jack off thinking of her fucking? Thxs for answering about the pics. Looking forward to seeing more of her. Also, I hope she gets it again really soon!
She likes it a lot. I think it confirms for her that I really am into it.

Not much has happened since the last thing. Phil calls and texts but we've ghosted him. Sheena and I have gotten together and fucked talking about the Thanksgiving dude. She told me what she liked about his body. How muscular and strong he was. How he could lift her while she was on top of him. Details about his cock. Circumsized. Pale. Sensitive around the head.

Been busy with school and stuff so nothing new happening though. Her family goes to Arizona over Christmas and New Years and we've talked about her maybe trying Tinder or something like that. Its far away from us so she could do it without anyone knowing.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:40 am

JaxMax wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:04 am
joel68 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:30 am
She likes it a lot. I think it confirms for her that I really am into it.

Not much has happened since the last thing. Phil calls and texts but we've ghosted him. Sheena and I have gotten together and fucked talking about the Thanksgiving dude. She told me what she liked about his body. How muscular and strong he was. How he could lift her while she was on top of him. Details about his cock. Circumsized. Pale. Sensitive around the head.

Been busy with school and stuff so nothing new happening though. Her family goes to Arizona over Christmas and New Years and we've talked about her maybe trying Tinder or something like that. Its far away from us so she could do it without anyone knowing.
Good thing that you're avoiding him. Being out of town ALWAYS makes dating and men-searching so much more comfortable and exciting. She doesn't have to hide anything and can be as naughty or reserved as she wants. Tinder is definitely a good way to start. I remember many years ago when I tried Tinder, on the premium account you could specify an area/zip code that you could search for matches/be seen in that area..

if that is still true, you could always get her a premium tinder membership for "Christmas" and do it like now so that she can start connecting with men in Arizona while she is still at home. Imagine her matching with a bunch of guys and chatting with them a whole month before actually getting there and having dates planned ahead of time.

One more thing, seeing your girlfriend window shopping and actually seeing her addicted to it is so hot. My gf was addicted and basically had her phone glued to her hand 24/7 just matching with men left and right. She was so consumed by it that we could be at a restaurant having dinner and she would be swiping left and right without a care that everyone was seeing her looking for men right across from me. Maybe your girlfriend would be interested in starting her search 😉

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:44 pm

Is your girlfriend really not on birth control or did she just say it to him?

The pulling-out-methode is, well, not the best methode for birth control, but i guess a big turn on. Kids (sorry for calling you that, i don´t mean it pejorative) in your age just have to sit fully closed in a car for a while and the girl is getting pregnant. So be careful. Maybe you should support your girlfriend to get some contraception.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837