My fiancee is going to date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bartok
Virgin

Re: My fiancee is going to date

Unread post by Bartok » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:09 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:31 am
AN UPDATE:
Last night she finally had her way with Fidel! I have to say I was all worked up waiting to hear from her, but once I finally heard from her I couldn't be happier! She said that he entered her bareback a few times, but always came on her stomach which he cleaned with a warm wet towel. I can't believe that she had him bareback. For me I have only had her with a condom when we were together. It makes me want to give bareback a try next time we meet. Probably the most erotic thing they did was he penetrated her standing up!! To me that's super sexy! I can visualize it as Marion's legs are so long that I'm sure they wrapped completely around Fidel's body as Fidel looks like a pretty thin guy...thin but fit. I wish I had asked her if she did it doggy style as that is my absolute favorite position to have her in as you can see by the pictures her breasts would swing really beautifully and would easily slap against her body with each of his thrusts inside of her!! Man it's so wonderful to have a place where I can talk about all this stuff!! If anyone ever wants to talk with me about her and Fidel or anything else always feel free to private message me any time.
a dream come true! I hope its the beginning of a great adventure for both of you!
agony, angst, jealousy, love those feelings

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:24 am

Bartok wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:09 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
AN UPDATE:
Last night she finally had her way with Fidel! I have to say I was all worked up waiting to hear from her, but once I finally heard from her I couldn't be happier! She said that he entered her bareback a few times, but always came on her stomach which he cleaned with a warm wet towel. I can't believe that she had him bareback. For me I have only had her with a condom when we were together. It makes me want to give bareback a try next time we meet. Probably the most erotic thing they did was he penetrated her standing up!! To me that's super sexy! I can visualize it as Marion's legs are so long that I'm sure they wrapped completely around Fidel's body as Fidel looks like a pretty thin guy...thin but fit. I wish I had asked her if she did it doggy style as that is my absolute favorite position to have her in as you can see by the pictures her breasts would swing really beautifully and would easily slap against her body with each of his thrusts inside of her!! Man it's so wonderful to have a place where I can talk about all this stuff!! If anyone ever wants to talk with me about her and Fidel or anything else always feel free to private message me any time.
a dream come true! I hope its the beginning of a great adventure for both of you!
thank you!! i hope so too!
with your help it's been a wonderful journey so far!!

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:55 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
AN UPDATE:
Congratulations! That's a huge step!, many women take months or even years to go and fuck other man, more so going bareback, too bad you weren't there to witness it, maybe you can ask her to take pictures and video the next time.

So... what's the next step for the both of you now?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:03 am

tito123177 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:55 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
AN UPDATE:
Congratulations! That's a huge step!, many women take months or even years to go and fuck other man, more so going bareback, too bad you weren't there to witness it, maybe you can ask her to take pictures and video the next time.

So... what's the next step for the both of you now?
She said she wanted the first time to be more comfortable and intimate and not full of cameras, but she promised she would ask him if it was okay to take pictures this weekend. I can't wai!! I told her if all else if she could voice record their lovemaking it would be wonderful. again she said she'd have to ask his permission, but i'm hopeful.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:55 pm

Here's the scoop going into tomorrow. She's going to spend 2 days at Fidel's place.
Her and I talked about all the possible things that she could try. She says she likes my ideas, but I have to admit that some of her ideas are pretty good, too. Of course if Fidel is able to find a friend she wants a threesome. She thinks he'll go for it because they have an understanding that there is no bond with them. They are friends and fuckers or in otherwords, as Marion likes to say, fuck buddies! I'm so hopeful that he finds someone as with the three of them I suggested that they try something in the shower, maybe even roast spitting her...with Fidel from behind and the other guy (lets just call him Chris) gets his cock sucked. That's the scenario I wrote out, but then again their roles could be reversed. I also suggested a DP with one cock up her ass and the other up her pussy. I told her that I'd heard that this one is pretty intense. I also suggested DVP or Double Vaginal Penetration. Those are the three things I laid on the table if they have the three of them. With just Fidel I suggested that they try anal sex. He's pretty big, and she asked if he could do it multiple times and I said yes as the ass can be stretched slowly and still recover. I also suggested that they do it together in the shower as well. I also suggested doggy style. I really LOVE doggy style. I especially love it when breasts slap against the body and her breasts are perfect for that!! I also asked to see a photo of his cock. And also a photo of his cock partway inside her pussy.. She said she would try. She also said that she would either try to video tape some of the sex or at least voice record some of the sex. Thankfully they have both Saturday and Sunday night to do it all in. The time they did it this past Wednesday she said they stayed up untill about 2am. That's pretty late for a work night...I can only imagine that they might go through Saturday night completely and just stay awake. She says that Fidel has a lot of energy. She said that Wednesday he pumped really fast and hard for a good five minutes, so I know he has the stamina to try things. I told her to try the threesome first and then if she feels comfortable to try the gangbang. If she does a gang bang she HAS to record it! I definitely want to see that, or at least hear it. I can only imagine that if his friends are anything like him that she'll be super tired after the gang bang and that it might go into the wee hours of the night or possibly into the next day. She is totally ready and feeling energized and uplifted after having the sex Wed. I can't wait to see how this weekend goes. I'll be sure to let you know if you want me to. Just let me know.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:10 am

UPDATE:
Well, the weekend is over with, and Marion had a wonderful time! There were no extras, just her and Fidel. She said that they pretty much had a vanilla time of it doing only missionary position, no anal, no shower. She said that they made out in the middle of a movie and totally lost track of time! lol She had about 3 or 4 orgasms...I totally forget the exact count, but it was wonderful to hear that she had a fabulous time!!! She totally deserves to have a super wonderful time and I'm so glad that she found someone as kind and gentle as Fidel!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:21 am

You need to fill us in on a little backstory. How did you two agree that she could have other men fuck her? Does she have a history of sex with other men?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:41 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:21 am
You need to fill us in on a little backstory. How did you two agree that she could have other men fuck her? Does she have a history of sex with other men?
My bad, I'm sorry about that. Let me answer some of the questions and hopefully fill in some other info that I may have forgotten.

We originally met on a pen pal site and started just writing notes back and forth about the usual things a pen pal does. We then started talking about more personal things, and eventually we got very intimate with our words together so we progressed to video chat via WhatsApp. That's when we decided we should meet and so I traveled to Nairobi, Kenya and spent a good six weeks with her. We then parted ways. When I was home I revealed to her my secret about my desire for a hotwife, and she was like "What?" "Why would you ask me to do that?" After some time my talking with her about it made her to decide that she'd give it a try. She didn't say anything, but without my knowledge she signed up for Badoo, a dating app, and met a guy. Once she found him she asked me if it was okay if I really wanted to give this a go and I said yes! And the rest is history...well at least I hope so. If I've left anything out please let me know, okay everyone?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:59 am

Interesting... Do you guys have a marriage date set and when will you be seeing her again?
She'd be moving to America or are you planning to move to Kenya?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:43 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:59 am
Interesting... Do you guys have a marriage date set and when will you be seeing her again?
She'd be moving to America or are you planning to move to Kenya?
We don't have a date set yet. I have to get to Nairobi first. I've started a GoFundMe page, but i haven't found out if I can post the link to it on here. So as soon as I find enough money I'll definitely give it a go. We're hoping for her to move to the US so that our kids can get a better education, but if things don't work out then I'll be moving to Kenya. I'm more than willing to move to there if it means that we get to be together

LocutusBorg
Prepubescent

Unread post by LocutusBorg » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:07 am

Was his second time with her also bareback? Where did he cum?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:09 am

LocutusBorg wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:07 am
Was his second time with her also bareback? Where did he cum?
Yep, they have been bareback since the first time they fucked.
Totally wild to me!! She just started the pill, so in 7 days she'll be able to have him cum inside of her.
That will be wonderful! I told her that once he eventually cums inside of her to imagine me eating her out as a sign of unity between the three of us.
When he cums he cums on her belly, and he wipes her off with a wet cloth, and almost immediately gets at it again. We've nicknamed him the energizer bunny or EB for short. lol :D

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:45 pm

My fiancee had a rude awakening. Friday late afternoon came and Fidel didn't call. He didn't call all night! We became worried that something might have happened to him. saturday comes, and finally he called. he had some work things to do and wouldn't be able to see her for the whole weekend. i have to say that Friday night was a tough night. Marion was very depressed and even though she denied it, I knew that it was because she didn't get to see Fidel! She was in tears for a little while, but thankfully with some help from me she was able to clear the tears and go on with life. We had fun talking a lot today.

They are planning on meeting Fri evening through Monday morning next weekend! By then she'll be regularlly on the the pill and she'll be able to have him cum inside of her bareback and all. I only wish I would be there to eat her out and to clean him up! Here's hoping all goes as planned!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:11 pm

During the 6 weeks that you got to spend with your fiance, did you two have a lot of sex? Do you feel like the two of you have a strong sexual bond, such that her dates with Fidel are an extra addition to your sex life together?
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:15 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:11 pm
During the 6 weeks that you got to spend with your fiance, did you two have a lot of sex? Do you feel like the two of you have a strong sexual bond, such that her dates with Fidel are an extra addition to your sex life together?
I wouldn't say that it was extra strong, but I wouldn't say it was weak either. It was pretty average, but I had to wear a condom every time, and it's just not the same. Here comes Fidel not using a condom and cumming on her tummy! I wish I had been smart enough to have thought of that! lol The sex between the two of them definitely adds to our relationship for sure. It's like night and day. The first time they had sex she was a changed person, and so was I even though I was thousands of miles away! I don't know how it happend but we're even better today that we were when I was visiting!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:16 pm

UPDATE

My fiancée Marion had a rude awakening. Friday late afternoon came and Fidel didn't call. He didn't call all night! We became worried that something might have happened to him. Saturday comes, and finally he called. he had some work things to do and wouldn't be able to see her for the whole weekend. i have to say that Friday night was a tough night. Marion was very depressed and even though she denied it, I knew that it was because she didn't get to see Fidel! She was in tears for a little while, but thankfully with some help from me she was able to clear the tears and go on with life. We had fun talking a lot today.

They are planning on meeting Fri evening through Monday morning next weekend! By then she'll be regularly on the the pill and she'll be able to have him cum inside of her bareback and all. I only wish I would be there to eat her out and to clean him up! Here's hoping all goes as planned!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:20 am

There was a surprise visit yesterday by Fidel!! They had sex, but she had to go before she could spill the details. I'll keep you updated as I find out things.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:40 am

What I found out is that they did the deed on the couch and then moved on into the bedroom. She only has a bunkbed so I can easily imagine her feet planted firmly under the upper bunk while he pounded deep and hard inside of her! They have a date this coming "weekend" (fri evening till mon morning) and i've ordered a butt plug for her to try out, and it should be arriving on thursday just in time for their little shindig! ;)

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:54 am

Is she sending you any pics or vids of them together?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:04 am

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:54 am
I'm hoping for some. She says she'll try, but she might still be a little on the shy side, so I won't be upset if she doesn't send me some.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:04 am

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:54 am
thank you for asking by the way! :)

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:58 am

......But personally I think she should have a place to go to just in case things fall apart. What are your thoughts?
I agree.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:08 am

Luv It wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:58 am
......But personally I think she should have a place to go to just in case things fall apart. What are your thoughts?
I agree.
I agree totally.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:18 am

She's beautiful. I really like her smile.

I am curious considering how you met...How did your long distance discussions develop into a mutual decision to embrace a cuckolding relationship? Was this a pre-existing fantasy/kink that you confided in her and she liked? Or was she already into the idea?

Your situation is interesting. Seems many of us on OHW enter this lifestyle through one of two routes. One, couple begins in a "conventional" monogamous relationship living together for some time before husband shares a fantasy and wife agrees to try it. Or two, wife cheats on husband who discovers he's oddly excited by the situation. There's probably some other variations too, but it usually begins with a monogamous living arrangement. Your situation seems rather unique.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:42 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:18 am
She's beautiful. I really like her smile.

I am curious considering how you met...How did your long distance discussions develop into a mutual decision to embrace a cuckolding relationship? Was this a pre-existing fantasy/kink that you confided in her and she liked? Or was she already into the idea?

Your situation is interesting. Seems many of us on OHW enter this lifestyle through one of two routes. One, couple begins in a "conventional" monogamous relationship living together for some time before husband shares a fantasy and wife agrees to try it. Or two, wife cheats on husband who discovers he's oddly excited by the situation. There's probably some other variations too, but it usually begins with a monogamous living arrangement. Your situation seems rather unique.
well actually we developed a regular relationship at first. It wasn't until I came back from Kenya that I thought of talking with her about my all time fantasy of having her be a hotwife. i talked with her and she said "what?" and said she wasn't interested. once i explained how it actually could benefit her, AND it wouldn't change how I felt about her and that I would stay true to her did she decide to embrace it. she started looking on Badoo, and found a guy who had promise. They went out for coffee and wouldn't you know it it starts to rain like crazy and she didn't have any transportation, so he invited her to his place to spend the night so that she didn't have to walk in the rain. Of course being a bachelor he only had one bed and no couch! lol Smart man he is!! :lol: They slept in the same bed and he began groping her breasts, and then wanted to have sex with her, but she said it was too early in the relationship. So morning came and they planned to meet on Friday for more coffee, only this time she would pan on spending the night. Friday came and they had their coffee and then headed back to his place where they stripped their clothes off and started getting hot and heavy. They even did it standing up with her long legs wrapped around his waist and her pinned up against the wall. The sex was so good that they decided that she would spend the whole weekend since he had nothing else planned. And that is the beginning of their relationship. It didn't take long ! And now they try and meet every "weekend" friday evening through to monday morning. This weekend he's taking her someplace besides his house but he hasn't said were yet. So she's going to let me know where just to be on the safe side even though we trust him.