Attracted to opposite

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wihotwife
Prepubescent

Attracted to opposite

Unread post by wihotwife » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:41 am

When we select a Bull to play with I always choose a man who contrasts hubby. I love my hubby very very much but he knows he cannot compete physically or sexually with my current Bull. He prefers to be in a chastity cage especially around my Bull so he cannot compete. Anyone else with similar situation?

Husband. BF

Skin color. White. Black
Height. 5'10" 6 '2"
Weight 208 183
Waist 40" 30"
Chest 42" 48"
Physique chubby/soft. lean/muscular
Attitude. beta/sub alpha/dom
Penis size 4.5 X 4.75 8.5 X 6.5

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Attracted to opposite

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:57 am

wihotwife wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:41 am
When we select a Bull to play with I always choose a man who contrasts hubby. I love my hubby very very much but he knows he cannot compete physically or sexually with my current Bull. He prefers to be in a chastity cage especially around my Bull so he cannot compete. Anyone else with similar situation?

Husband. BF

Skin color. White. Black
Height. 5'10" 6 '2"
Weight 208 183
Waist 40" 30"
Chest 42" 48"
Physique chubby/soft. lean/muscular
Attitude. beta/sub alpha/dom
Penis size 4.5 X 4.75 8.5 X 6.5
That's very cool to know! My hw chose a black man, too, but the twist is that she's a black woman! He's much younger and full of energy, and until she met Fidel I was low on energy, too, but their relationship has increased my energy, and I am so thankful for that. But like you said she definitely chose the opposite of me...sounds like you might have a good thing going here. Maybe if more hotwives chose a man opposite of their husband more of the relationships would work out betterr!

wihotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wihotwife » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:02 am

Love your response and agree husband's energy has increased as he is competing with a physically superior man. He has intensified his efforts to please me in other ways.

wihotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wihotwife » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:00 am

I married my husband and still love him as he loves to please and make me happy. He remains submissive in the house and our personal life but very dominant in business. It took me many years to evolve my natural dominant side and see the need to fulfill his need to be submissive in our personal space.

wihotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wihotwife » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:23 am

My husband is very submissive in private and in our home/bedroom. In business he is very dominant. He is always there pleasing me and I love that. Cuckold are not weak but rather stronger than Bulls. Yes they don't possess the physical dominance but they have strength in other areas. He knows his place and confident there.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:36 pm

wihotwife wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:02 am
Love your response and agree husband's energy has increased as he is competing with a physically superior man. He has intensified his efforts to please me in other ways.
that's so cool to know that it's the same!! pretty cool to know that it's happening with you guys, too!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:37 pm

wihotwife wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:00 am
I married my husband and still love him as he loves to please and make me happy. He remains submissive in the house and our personal life but very dominant in business. It took me many years to evolve my natural dominant side and see the need to fulfill his need to be submissive in our personal space.
that is so wonderful that you were able to see that! not everyone is as observant as you!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:39 pm

wihotwife wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:23 am
My husband is very submissive in private and in our home/bedroom. In business he is very dominant. He is always there pleasing me and I love that. Cuckold are not weak but rather stronger than Bulls. Yes they don't possess the physical dominance but they have strength in other areas. He knows his place and confident there.
I feel confident in my areas, too. Marion and I have a wonderful balance between the two of us! I couldn't ask for a better lady!

mgl
Virgin

Unread post by mgl » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:36 pm

Is there contrast what you do now with your lover and what you had done with your husband? Do you give your bull better plessure, different way?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:31 pm

mgl wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:36 pm
Is there contrast what you do now with your lover and what you had done with your husband? Do you give your bull better plessure, different way?
That's a very good question!!

wihotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wihotwife » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:22 am

mgl wrote:
Most definitely I do things with our Bull that I would never do with my hubby. Our Bull is very dominant and pushes me to do things husband would never have the nerve to ask. Hubby is jealous but still not in his personality to demand things that would pleasure him. It turns me on to be dominated and push my limits.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:31 am

wihotwife wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:22 am
mgl wrote:
Most definitely I do things with our Bull that I would never do with my hubby. Our Bull is very dominant and pushes me to do things husband would never have the nerve to ask. Hubby is jealous but still not in his personality to demand things that would pleasure him. It turns me on to be dominated and push my limits.
am curious...are you happy with the scenario?

wihotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wihotwife » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:04 am

Definitely happy with the scenario. Prior to our cuckold lifestyle I hated the word slut. Now I embrace it. Husband's face is unreal as he sees me perform for my lovers.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:13 am

wihotwife wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:04 am
Definitely happy with the scenario. Prior to our cuckold lifestyle I hated the word slut. Now I embrace it. Husband's face is unreal as he sees me perform for my lovers.
Someday I'll get to be a part of the action by letting her see my reactions, but for now it's just not possible. It must be amazing to see his face when you orgasm to another guys cock!

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:48 am

wihotwife wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:22 am
mgl wrote:
Isn`t it all about that in cuckold world? as the hotwife to seek out something different.
You know, you can´t left us hangig without telling what you do wit your bull but not with you husband.