intro and going deeper into situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jeremie11231
Trainable

Re: intro and going deeper into situation

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:19 pm

David52 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:05 am
Jeremie: Please allow me to add my thanks and appreciation for the insight of your posts.
You have described with clarity how the roles of the three of you have evolved over the past months. Isn’t there an important fourth person? Josh’s wife? You indicated they may have a “don’t ask, don’t tell” dynamic. But, the wife is of course aware of the changes and more frequent visits to your house. Do Josh and his wife have kids? Is Josh’s wife restricting overnights and public dating in order to control the relationship in ways you have yourself relinquished? Does Emily feel restricted by this?
Thanks, David!
We've never met Josh's wife, who doesn't seem interested in knowing much -- basically, she is permissive because the libido mismatch is huge between them. When I first heard that, the thought occurred to me that it had something to do with his size being too much for some women. That might be true, but I think their situation is more complicated and I don't want to venture to say. I do know that his wife approves of the time he spends here and supports him in coming here.

I think I've mentioned in a previous post that since we have known Josh, he has had several other married women he visits, but none that have been as consistent as with Emily, and not much of anybody else recently (apparently) -- he has talked about his sexual relationship with one other married woman triggering a meltdown in her husband, even though that husband had given a green light to it initially. I think that for him, like me, when he went along with it he probably was not at all expecting what Josh brought into bed with his wife and it was too overwhelming for him to cope with -- that makes me sad to think about (for him), and also grateful that my emotional response to him coming and changing our bedroom forever was, while rocky and difficult at first, ultimately to fall to my knees in acceptance and letting go my original ideas about where this path would lead and what kind of sex life I thought I was even capable of accepting. Josh has said things to Emily about how at ease he feels with coming here and about appreciating the lack of drama over his taking Emily into the bedroom.

He also has by far the strongest emotional relationship with Emily outside the bedroom, compared to other partners that have come and gone.
So all that is part of the reason they have basically become a consistent pair.

Emily does feel limited by the control Josh's wife does still hold -- he never sleeps here overnight and doesn't go on weekend travel with us, for instance. He does have a baby with his wife - that's a big reason. She would really prefer if he could be here much more than once a week, and to be able to stay for days at a time. Because he has not been able to, she has also engaged with other men on and off, for shorter periods, and she is still looking for another boyfriend to fill that gap. But they both know that Josh is king, basically. It's hard to imagine that changing. Anyone else she connects with or considers dating has to know and accept that Josh will continue to take her into that bedroom, whatever else is going on.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:38 pm

Thanks Jeremie for taking the time to answer our questions. Your honesty and emotional maturity comes across vey clearly and Emily (and Josh) are very lucky that you are so supportive and loving. Hope Emily finds another suitable long-term bf to fill her gap :D

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:51 pm

Jeremie11232 - your story and progression are amazing and inspirational. Your stories are so hot and wonderful articulated. Have you ever considered a longer term commitment in chastity? Your words definitely have me straining in my cage! Love it.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:29 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:38 pm
Thanks Jeremie for taking the time to answer our questions. Your honesty and emotional maturity comes across vey clearly and Emily (and Josh) are very lucky that you are so supportive and loving. Hope Emily finds another suitable long-term bf to fill her gap :D
Funnily enough, in the past week since my last post, Emily has met two new men and connected with them sexually. One of them, who is a much youger guy (27) -- let's call him "Andrew", -- she invited over here one night while I was out of town and after a couple hours of talking she kissed him and that led to making out on the bed, which led to her feeling his cock through his pants, which led to pulling it out and starting to play with it. She saw that it was uncircumcised, which was new for her and she found it was turning her on and really curious about it. So she ended up giving him a long blowjob and talking to him about whether he was turned on by the idea of being with a married woman. Which he was. He ended up fucking her really hard for a very long time -- I got text from her at 1:30 in the morning, telling me just that he had been there and just left minutes before. The rest of the details she told me while playing with me once I had come back home a couple of days later.

The second guy -- let's call him "Luke" -- is 45 but very young-looking and super attractive, seems like a really cool person, and he's in an open marriage. She met him on a dating app. He met Emily for lunch this past Thursday and they really hit it off big time -- Emily said she got "butterflies". They ended up going back to her car and having a "hot make-out session". Three days later, on Sunday afternoon she flatly informed that she was going out, and when I asked where, she said Luke had just texted her asking if she wanted to meet up. They went for a little hike in a park. Then they ended up in the back of his car making out again, but this time he opened his fly and she ended up sucking him there while he kept a look-out for passersby. She says he, too, is uncircumcised. Kind of a funny coincidence...

Nothing like this has happened in quite a while, so it sent my head spinning a bit. The way she describes it, she and Luke are really into one another and eager to have sex, and have already talked about developing a real dating boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. I guess their click is so strong that they both feel really confident about that. He's apparently very very busy, though, so they might not be able to see each other that often -- maybe even less often than she sees Josh.

Andrew, on the other hand, seems extremely available, being very young and single, and Emily is thinking of telling him she'd like him to come over a couple of times a week, if things are going well and she continues to be into him. She says they have a lot in common and a very easy connection with each other that feels comfortable.

Josh is same as ever - king of the hill, and definitely not going anywhere -- he was here before, while the rest have come and gone, and I'm quite sure he will be here many years from now. He is in fact, coming over very often these days, but might not be able to increase it much past the current frequency of 1-2 visits per week -- at least not in the foreseeable short term future.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:34 am

scarlettscuck wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:51 pm
Jeremie11232 - your story and progression are amazing and inspirational. Your stories are so hot and wonderful articulated. Have you ever considered a longer term commitment in chastity? Your words definitely have me straining in my cage! Love it.
Thank you very much!
Yes, we have considered that, but often it just doesn't seem practical for various reasons -- as many point out, the chastity device itself can be a very effective short term block, but it's not fail-safe, but it is a very potent psychological experience and a potent symbol. The real driver of actual restriction for us, though, is just my commitment to it and agreement -- and knowing Emily could tell if I had not complied with the restriction because my responsiveness would change. So, even though we still only ever use the chastity device for short periods, I did spend the entire month of February under strict restriction -- which was an unbelievable experience... Will write more about that soon.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:28 am

Thanks for the update Jeremie. Glad to hear that Emily has found a couple of suitors to fill the empty slots :) looking 👀 forward to hearing more about Emily’s play with Josh, Andrew and Luke and your interactions with them

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:44 pm

Wow thanks for the update, it seems that she is becoming this sex goddess in need of lots of attention from the opposite sex.

So she sees Josh 1 to 2 visits per week and is thinking of telling Andrew to visit her a couple of times, which often means 2 but sometimes can be interchangeable with up to 3. So essentially she would have the attention of these two gentlemen somewhere in the vicinity of 4 to 5 visits per week.

How do you feel about that? Do you like the possibility that your wife is likely on her way to having sex with other men for what seems like the majority of a week? Has she mentioned what her end goal is regarding to having 'regulars'?

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:19 am

Yes, she told me she could probably easily have a sex date night 7 nights a week if she wanted to, but she does not want to. She likes to go to bed early, rest, have solo time, and also reserve at least a couple nights a week to spend with me. So I think probably an average 4 nights a week with other men would probably be her maximum desired amount. That is a lot, but I would feel good about that -- I think I would feel good about 5 or 6 nights. I don't think I would like that if they were mostly out at their places, but when she is here, I feel very connected to her and it feels like a night I'm with her -- I just think she doesn't experience that the same because she is just totally focused on her experience with them, so she wants to keep some nights when she is more consciously with me.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:33 am

I think that's a good balance for the two of you. She obviously cares a lot about you and how you feel. At one point my girlfriend was out 7 nights a week and had sex every single night for over 8 months. This of course took place when she decided that I would no longer get to penetrate her so you can probably imagine what ir felt like not having penetrative sex with her for over 8 months but still seeing her go out every night and have her return worn out and disheveled.

Something tells me that if Josh became available 5 nights a week , your wife would not hesitate to let him take over those nights, alternatively I think that if that was the case and he was seeing her 5 nights a week for a bit and pushed for 7 days, she would resist a little but eventually give in and ultimately have you also accept her or Josh's decision to see each other 7 nights per week.

Also, one thought that came to mind... Joshs wife is monogamous and so are you, while both of your partners have several sexual partners on the side. Has the idea of having a friendship with Josh's wife ever been discussed? In a sense of giving josh and Emily a deeper connection and privacy while you can relate with his wife regarding your respective partners being really onto each other and connecting strongly...

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:54 am

Yes, you are right -- if Josh were actually available full time, he would take her to bed at least once a day and there's no way she would resist that. And I've heard her while she is calling out his name while he is inside her, telling him she wishes he could be there every night. Even though that's something she was saying at the height of their fucking, he knows it's true, for real. She would find other times to connect with me.

Josh's wife is not in the picture - no interest, doesn't want to know. I really can't comment much, because I don't even know the details, but I think eventually Josh will need to renegotiate his situation to be able to integrate his relationship with Emily (and just sex in general) more fully into his daily life, both bringing her home and spending more time here. But only time will tell. But if/when that were to happen, I might indeed need to learn to accept Josh fucking Emily almost every day. It's dizzying to imagine.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:44 pm

Okay - continuing the story of the changes over the past 3 months:

So, after the night I ate Josh’s cum, Emily and I talked about it the next day and she started playing with me as we talked – I still hadn’t had any release at that point, after I already hadn’t been allowed to cum for several days before Josh’s visit the night before. (In the beginning, it used to be that after cucking me, I would have PiV sex with Emily, or she would play with me, or she would at least have me masturbate in front of her while she told me things about her time with Josh. But one of the many changes that have set in over the past few months is that I am *never* allowed to cum the same night when Josh has been here. And of course he knows that, too. Knowing that I won’t have sex or release even after he leaves has really changed how I experience his visits and hearing them together in the bedroom, because not only am I in a chastity device while he is enjoying sex with her, I now simmer with knowing that I will sit with that overnight and at least the entire following day, if not longer sometimes.) So this next night Emily wanted me to cum thinking about what happened the previous night, and was talking about how taking his cum into me would have effects on me, like making me feel and act differently toward Josh, making me feel more supportive of him coming over more often, making me want it more, and talking about the irreversibility of its effects on me. Emily told me I was going to get really used to the taste of his cum.

I of course was thinking about the difference in how it would feel to be making small talk with him downstairs when he came over, with both of us knowing I had swallowed his cum – or that I had done so multiple times, which seemed like something that could be true in the not so distant future – and how it would make it seem even more ridiculous if I were ever to assert any authority or put up any resistance about how frequently he came over or what things they did together. Which at this point I just couldn’t even imagine actually wanting to do, anyway.

After that night I ate Josh’s cum, things started to change really fast and have continued to change at a stunning pace, one thing after another.

Emily called me up to eat Josh’s cum another time, and then a third time.
She started talking more about it, and about other things, like how she fantasized about him when she played with herself alone, and how significant it felt to her that I was taking his cum.

After the third time I ate Josh’s cum, Emily asked me if I wanted to be allowed to stay in the bedroom and watch them have sex. This of course had been brought up as a possibility long, long before, but she was asking now if I was really ready to commit to that, if they would let me be there.

I answered yes, of course. I had always wanted to see – wanted it but also was afraid of it. The curiosity burned – to see exactly what was happening when those sounds came from behind the bedroom door. And when Josh first started coming over (over 2 years ago), I thought I would see them soon, but it never happened. It always felt inappropriate to ask. And that it would be too embarrassing for Josh to know I was asking. Like there was some remaining dignity in making myself scarce and pretending outwardly like I didn’t fully know or care what was going on (at least very early on). I could bear the embarrassment of facing him downstairs and going along with him taking her into the bedroom, but I didn’t know if I could handle the embarrassment of admitting I wanted to see it. Or the awkwardness of just standing there in the room. Or sitting? How would I act? So I never asked.

But Emily said they had been talking about it and Josh agreed to let me watch them have sex – but the conditions were that I had to be locked in my chastity device the whole time, and that I had to be willing to strip naked. Emily wanted Josh to see my chastity device. That sounded like it would be intensely embarrassing – the chastity device was such a very private thing, which I still felt conflicted about having ever got involved with, even though it did help a lot in ‘settling me in’ for the night when Josh was here (eliminating the highly distracting question of whether and how much to masturbate) – I felt embarrassed even seeing it alone in the mirror, and even more embarrassed with it in front of Emily. And I knew that it would look extra silly to Josh, who probably hadn’t even seen one before. But the thought also occurred that it would provide some cover and that it might be even more embarrassing to be seen without it because then I might just look small with no device as an excuse. I knew from nights outside that bedroom door that the adrenaline could really shrink me up.

So Emily confirmed with me that I’d commit to being perfectly good and quiet and follow whatever instructions, and then agreed that the next time Josh came over in a few days, which that coming Wednesday, they would call me up to watch them have sex. And that I was not allowed to cum from that moment forward, until at least one day after me watching them. So that settled that. Also, I would be locked in the device that entire Wednesday, instead of just the evening.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Thanks for updates on the evolution of the relatinship with Emily and Josh - from hearing them and making small talk with Josh before and after to eating his cum from Emily. Cant wait to hear all about you watching them stark naked with just your cage to protect your little cock.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:35 pm

Great updates, thanks for sharing.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:03 am

Thanks Jeremie

You are actually living the dream for many of us and describing it with excellent reflections.
Cannot wait to see your next update.

Sincerely
elina

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:32 am

Waiting with a painful hardon for the Wednesday....

DoctorLuv
Trainable

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:45 am

Please tell us about Wednesday

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am

Hi guys - so sorry for the long pause - just been so busy. I think I have a little bit of time over the next couple of weeks and can catch up then - will try to post about that Wednesday night in the next 2-3 days!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:53 am

Thanks for the update Jeremie. Real Life happens but good to hear you have been busy. Looking forward to your posts when you get the time.

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:08 am

5 days have passed, we are still curious!!!

DannyfromAus
Prepubescent

Unread post by DannyfromAus » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:25 am

Hi Jeremie, i am loving your story. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I hope you have time to write more soon. And i hope all is going well.
Danny from Aus

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am

Okay... sorry it took so long -- just started writing and it was hard to stop.
Here is my description of that Wednesday night, the first time watching.

That Wednesday morning, as agreed, I put on the chastity cage. This one is metal with a simple cage with gaps that allow just a tiny bit of pinky fingertip to touch skin through the cage. It’s a small cage that fits in only when my penis is at its very smallest.

One thing I often experience when caged, something I often forget about until it comes up again, is the inconvenience of having to sit down on a toilet to pee. When I’m at home, I definitely notice it, and it feels like this reminder – like a sacrifice I’m making. And it always feels like it’s for Josh, somehow – I don’t know why. Maybe because as a man, he would understand more than Emily would, what it means. I don’t think I ever thought of it before, but standing and peeing feels like a masculine thing, and when I can’t do that, it feels almost more humbling than the chastity device itself. At home, it feels like this humbling little ritual I go through privately, of sitting on the toilet, knowing that the reason I am doing so is because Josh is here, or is on his way over. But going through a day of work away from home, like I did that Wednesday, it is even more humbling – it means the difference between quickly walking up to a urinal and going into a stall and taking the trouble to deal with that. And because of being at work, it also meant having to shift my whole mindset into this remembering about Josh and Emily.

When evening came and Josh was about to arrive, before she got in the shower, Emily made a special point of stopping me and having a moment to hug me and look in my eyes and tell me how much she loved and appreciated me. It was like she knew it was going to be difficult for me that night and wanted me to have that positive affirmation beforehand.

Josh arrived just before 9 pm and I answered the door. As usual, I greeted him politely and invited him in, told him Emily was still in the shower, and offered him something to drink. The vibe between us had definitely been impacted by the three times I had licked up his cum and swallowed it. It was always at the front of my mind when I looked him in the face. He didn’t treat me any differently – he was calm, polite, and confident as always – he always greeted me and walked in the way a study partner of Emily’s would come in – familiar and friendly, but understood to be there to see Emily. Even though outwardly we interacted just about the same, there was an unspoken understanding that things were advancing, and that we weren’t just two different men involved with Emily as equals or competitors – we weren’t equals, and the competition was over.

The vibe he gave off to me was one of compassionate understanding, but also one of being glad he wasn’t me. Of course. Two men in the dining room together there, with a shared but unspoken understanding of what every man sets out to do: to earn the adoration of a beautiful woman, to be chosen by her over other men, and to then continue to hold her adoring attention and sexual devotion. It was a game as old as time. And it was understood that he was winning it, and that I was conceding to him as the winner. He knew that’s not what any guy wants starting out. And of course it was never what I envisioned when I fell in love with Emily and asked her to marry me. But it was what it was, and both of us knew it.

And he also understood that somehow I’d found a way to come to terms with it, and even to like it – at least parts of it. He knew that was something guys like me could develop (I was not the first cuckold husband he’d ever met). He didn’t have to understand it completely – that was simply not his cross to bear. He knew enough to know it wasn’t simple (we all know it’s not!). But I did get the sense that he respected me for being able to concede loss with grace. Especially given his experience of other husbands handling it very poorly. And he respected my love and dedication to Emily, and her love and dedication toward me as well, for what I was to her – a very loving, stable, and supportive husband, with whom she could have certain kinds of sex, but not others. So while we didn’t say much other than small talk, all of that was in the air between us. The competition phase of things, if there ever was one, was over. I had swallowed his cum. Not in a dream or a fantasy scene, but in real life. Awkwardly and embarrassingly.

And we both knew as we stood there in each other’s presence that beneath my jeans, my penis was locked in a chastity cage – because he was there. And we both knew that before the night was over, I’d have his cum in my mouth. And he’d watch as I swallowed it in front of him. Again. And we both knew that tonight, with the plan to fuck Emily right in front of me, would constitute a completion of something – a resolution of a tension that had been building ever since Emily met Josh. A reckoning of something all three of us had been quietly avoiding at some level – choosing instead to maintain a stable equilibrium of comfort. Josh knew that my compliance with things was important for Emily to be able to keep having sex with him, and for her feel safe and relaxed. He also knew there were things about Emily’s sex with him that I still didn’t know, or that I might still be in denial about. And maybe he wondered if it would be too much for me to handle if I saw it with my own eyes – that I’d end up having a meltdown and messing up the good thing they had. In retrospect, I see the important function of me licking up his cum. It was like a test – a chance to see if I was ready to concede total loss of my previous situation and status. And that while watching might be tough for me, they could feel confident I wasn’t going to make a problem at this point, because they had seen how I responded to being asked to lick up the cum.

Anyway, after a few minutes Emily came into the dining room where Josh and I were sitting. Josh stood up and Emily wrapped her arms around him smiling and then they took a moment to kiss. When their kiss went longer than I expected (for being right in front of me), I just kept my gaze toward the floor so as not to openly gawk. I never really know what to do with myself in moments like that – like, what face to make. I don’t want to look unhappy, but don’t want to put on a stupid-looking smile. Don’t want to stare, but also don’t want to seem like I’m *trying* not to look. But usually I have settled for trying not to look directly and having that be obvious (if they are even paying any attention, which I don’t think they are…)

Emily suggested to Josh that they go upstairs, told me she’d text me in a little bit, and they walked away together. I heard music come on and nothing else. After about 20 minutes Emily sent me a text telling me to come upstairs. I went and knocked at the door and waited for her to confirm I should come in before opening it and walking in.

They were both in bed, still dressed. Emily got up and showed me exactly where to stand. Her vibe was warm but authoritative – like a woman telling a moving crew where to put a piece of furniture. Her casualness about it sent chills through me – just how she didn’t even seem to have the least bit of uncertainty or awkwardness about it – she didn’t just expect me to behave predictably according to her instructions – she just knew I would. Josh casually observed from the bed. He seemed totally relaxed and nonchalant about it, like he was just ready to be casually amused by the situation.

She walked to a spot about 8 feet away from the bed and pointed to a spot on the floor, telling me to stand there, put my hands behind my back, and keep them there. Once I did that, she then kneeled down just to the left of me, so Josh could see, and undid my jeans button and zipper. Then in one swift motion, she pulled my pants and underwear down past my knees, leaving them there bunched up above my ankles.

That was the point where the full reality of the embarrassment hit me.
I still can’t even believe this actually happened in reality.
Just the air on my skin – the palpable sense of my nakedness in front of Josh.
There was a moment there, for sure, where regret crept up. Like maybe this was too much – more than I could handle – more *actually* embarrassing than I had anticipated – that I wasn’t ready. But it was already happening, and I just stood there – I just got into a mental space of ‘yep – this is me’ and just owning it and being naked like that. It was the first time Josh had ever seen my penis, which of course he could see only partially through the rings of metal that made up the cylindrical cage encasing it. Only 3 rings, to be exact - it was a very short cylinder. The chastity device suddenly felt intensely embarrassing to have on. It seemed like Josh wasn’t looking too closely or for long (I was too embarrassed to look at his face directly), but I knew even the briefest of glances would tell him all he needed to know.

After pulling my pants down, Emily stood up and looked briefly down between my legs and she got a little half-hidden smile that seemed say ‘omg’, like even she had forgotten what it would look like with me standing there like that – like even she was feeling a little embarrassed herself to be showing this to Josh, and also just embarrassed for me.
(Later on, the next day, Emily said she didn’t feel like saying anything at all about my small penis because it was just so obviously tiny-looking in that cage, nothing needed to be said.)

Emily went back over to lie down with Josh and they started feeling each other up under their clothes while making out. Seeing her there in his arms, looking so small… They didn’t seem to be trying to put on any kind of show – just taking their time, as if I wasn’t there. She got his shirt off, and was running her hands over his chest and belly. The tender affection I could see in her hands – the admiration, the gratitude – gave me a wave of angst. He was more than “just sex” to her.

Pretty soon all her clothes were off, including her bra – she was in nothing but her panties. She started feeling his cock through his loose pants. There was just this big mound there and she was rubbing it slowly and lovingly. The way she breathed and sighed when she started feeling it with her hand – I could tell she had this swooning response to it, like it made her writhe.

Josh got up off the bed and stood just to the side of it, facing so that his shoulder was toward me and I was looking at him in profile. Emily got down on her knees in front of him. She opened just his outside pants while looking up at his face, and told him she just wanted to feel it through his underwear for a moment before taking it all the way out. It felt like she was wanting to show him off to me – to really draw it out and make me see, until after rubbing it like that, she pulled his boxer briefs out and over it, releasing it into the space in front of her face, where it jutted out long and thick.

It was the first moment where both his cock and mine were out in the same space, even if at a little distance from each other. Standing there in the space with his cock hovering there, with my pants around my ankles, I had never felt so naked. I think Josh looked over at me, but I might have missed it because I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock – its heavy mass and the suddenly more-real-than-ever awareness that it had been going inside of Emily and was going to go in her again right there, tonight.
Emily held it up in front of her face with one hand. I thought about what she had told me about her fingers not being able to touch when she held it with her hand. It was true, as far as I could see. And as she slid her hand down to the base of it, I noticed how much of it her hand covered – or how much it didn’t. Her hand looked so tiny - it would take at least three full widths of her hand to cover the entire length of it. Maybe four. She was just feeling it with her hands, then lifted it up and began kissing and licking his balls. With her mouth down there, I noticed his cock went past the back of her head.

With a cock like that, Josh needed a woman who was very motivated to submit to him. I could see many women not wanting that – that it could be too much. But the woman who was my wife, who held all my sexual attention – she wanted it. She wanted to open up for him and let him overwhelm her. His manhood demanded a stance of devotion – of surrender – to all of him.

So, Emily was on her knees in front of Josh, giving him that highest endorsement of a man that a woman can give – sucking on his cock. She could only get about a quarter of its length into her mouth, though. Just getting the head of it completely in her mouth required her to open her jaw as far as it would go and for her to work her lips around past the glans. Her tongue would slip out past her lower lip a tiny bit and I could see she was moving it around under the tip, licking it inside her mouth. She was also bobbing her mouth on it as best as she could, and holding it with her hands, stroking the rest of it. She was so eager. All her movements were showing how much she wanted it – how much she wanted all of him, as a man – how much she adored him, how grateful she was to him.

Josh was mostly looking down at her and would say things to her like, “oh yeah, Emily, you love that, don’t you…”, saying things about how much she’s been missing him since the last time he was there (less than a week before). She would respond with a muffled “mm hmm” and keep sucking. Josh took control of her head with his hands and started pushing his cock a little further into her mouth, back and forth, gently at first but then more insistently, until she had to arch herself up a little taller and crane her neck forward to let it in toward the back of her throat. She gagged a little but he just held firm and moved his cock the way he wanted, making her take it as far back as it would go. It was something I’d never dream of doing to her, but it was also obvious that he knew from experience that she would not protest, and even expected it. In fact, she seemed to want him all the more for it. She adopted a posture of total surrender and devotion to his cock and was opening her mouth and throat for him until more than half of it was past her lips, which she kept urgently readjusting to stay wrapped around his shaft.

She was whimpering and breathing through her nose, and responding to things he said with desperate ‘mm hmm’s’ whenever her throat allowed her to. She was struggling on it. A lot of emotions came through me – I could hardly form thoughts at the time, but later on was thinking about how I would feel really hesitant to do that to a woman in front of her husband (I mean, really – I would be hesitant to do that to any woman ever and I think I can honestly say I never have, in my life). It’s just the kind of thing that might normally provoke a violent protest from a man, to see his wife being handled like that. Especially when he knew for sure, without even having to ask, that I had never ever done that to Emily. And for him to just go ahead and do that in front of me right in the beginning, it was like he was showing me his power – that Emily would do anything for him. And showing Emily how I responded to him taking aggressive control of her like that – by doing nothing.

Emily responded to it all by just making sounds as if she was really turned on. The thought that came to my mind at that point was that she seemed to be getting more pleasure just from having his cock in her mouth than she got from full-on sex with me.

After a while, Josh sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back on his elbows. The way he got into that position, it was clear this was totally expected and routine for him with Emily. Emily stayed on her knees and moved forward between his open legs. She lifted his cock up pointing at the ceiling and started licking underneath his balls and all over down there. I couldn’t see directly if she was actually licking his ass or not. She was far enough down there that her tongue could have been circling his anus, and it probably was, at least for a few moments. Josh was just looking down at her in satisfaction, totally relaxed. And he would also just close his eyes and let his head fall back, savoring the feeling of her wet mouth and tongue on his cock, and the feeling of it kissing and licking every sensitive little corner from the tip of his cock down to his anus. When she was licking his balls she would stroke his cock with her hand, and vice versa when she was licking or sucking his cock.

Emily got up and straddled him. Josh sat up and put his big arms around her, pulling her ass forward, up to his cock. They were kissing passionately and whispering things into each other’s mouths between the deep tongue kisses, while Emily ground her hips around on his lap, caressing his cock with one hand – it was pointing upward right in front of her belly. From where I stood, I was just imagining that soon it was going to be inside her.

Then she lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself onto his cock.
the gasp
“Ouhhhhhh fuck yeah…”
“Yeah, baby, take it in.”
“Oh fuck, Josh… oh god…” She looked into his eyes with her mouth hanging open in this kind of agonized look, as if she was completely shocked by what was happening inside her, as if it were a surprise all over again.

One of the most defeating things for me was seeing firsthand in real-time how much intense sensation Emily felt just from his cock being inside her, without even doing anything else, hardly moving. She just kept letting out these big sighs, from nothing more than the sensation of his cock inside her. Just knowing that I cannot give her that – that sense of total fullness. And if that was how intense it felt just to have his cock inside her without moving, I could only imagine what it would feel like for him to bend her over on the bed and fuck her hard with it, the whole thing going all the way in and out, again and again.

Emily started moving up and down on his cock and pushing her hips forward into his. Then moving up and down slowly as Josh encouraged her, until she was bouncing on his cock for a while. Emily started muttering things. I couldn’t hear all their words over the music, especially when they were saying things right to each other’s faces between kisses.

Josh fucked her in so many different ways. She kept crying out things like “oh fuck, Josh… oh fffuck oh god…”

The way he was handling her, positioning her, and the way he was talking to her, softly encouraging her to let it out, made me see that he thought it would be really good for her to show her husband the truth. He was coaxing it out of her, taking away her ability to hold back, taking away any ability she had to edit or modify the truth of what she’d been getting from being fucked by him, and what she’d been doing all those months behind closed doors, giving everything up to his cock.

At one point he positioned himself facing in my direction, then he turned Emily toward me in front of him and guided her to straddle him that way, facing me, before guiding her down onto his cock.He wanted her to face me while she took him, to reconcile her different realms and fully own the truth of what she has been doing and what she really wants. He wanted her to look at me standing there with my little penis while she felt the sensation of his cock going all the way up inside her past her belly button. Positioned like that, there was nothing left to my imagination. Her pussy lips gaped around his shaft, puckering in and out as she moved up and down his length and Josh thrust it up into her. It was like she was trapped on it – to even get off, she’d have to lift herself quite a way up. Gravity kept her body impaled onto the girthy pole of his manhood, so all she could do was writhe and slide part of the way up and down its length as he kept her securely in his arms, pulling her body tight against him and down onto his cock as he rocked his hips up into her.

I knew if I tried to have sex with her in that position, my cock would just keep popping out or getting jammed every time she tried to move up and down. I was thinking about how cock size isn’t just about a full sensation inside – a cock like Josh’s makes all different kinds of sex possible – here, it was making it possible for Emily to go as wild as she wanted to and be unable to get off his cock no matter what she did – just totally helpless – nothing to do but succumb to her predicament. And the more wildly she tried to move, the more he just enjoyed her squirming on his cock. And the more she just surrendered to it, gravity would pull her down until his cock was so far up in her she probably couldn’t think of anything else but the overwhelming feeling of it inside her.

I kept my hands clasped behind my back the whole time. Wanting to show I took the instructions seriously. Wanting to show I could handle it – that I could behave predictably and was safe to allow in there. This was what I wanted, wasn’t it? Maybe I wasn’t sure right then, but I didn’t want to mess up my options.

I felt so small standing there. He was so much bigger than me in every way. And Emily was so small against his body. She was nested into his chest, his body, her legs flayed wide apart by his hips, and a huge part of his body fully inside of her.

I shifted around on my feet, nervously. I felt so aware of my penis inside the cage. How incredibly small it was.
It was a completely new depth I reached… unbelievable.
I thought about what we were doing – and why. This sense in the room between us was that this was something necessary – something I needed to happen. And the irreversibility of it all.

So many parts of the truth came together for me, without any of them having to be said.
Standing there with my naked little cock twitching in its cage, plainly visible to Emily, poking out between my legs right in front of her as she absorbed Josh’s mass into her, I was absorbing a new level of understanding of what had happened for her the very first time Josh ever came over – the astonishment, the revelation, the guilt around knowing she was experiencing an ecstasy in being touched in places her husband could never touch, and knowing even right then that she’d never be able to go back.

The fact that Josh understood all this.
The bond they shared over this secret connection ever since they met – every time he had been with her in there behind the closed door, taking her through this process, every time he plunged deep into her – knowing that even though her husband knew he was fucking her in there, her husband didn’t know this – the way her pelvis hungrily squirmed on his cock, both of them knowing she was being transformed by him, both of them knowing this was a side of her totally different than what her husband had ever felt or seen.

This is what she wanted and needed – it was all so starkly clear to me, in a way that it still had not been clear up to that point. This was what at one point, maybe long ago, she hoped I would or could do. She loved me as a husband. She even loved me sexually – but I could not satisfy her sexually.

Then in missionary position, the way he rocked into her between her legs, cradling her with his arms as she pulled herself toward his body with her hands around him, her legs and feet quivering in the air or curling around his thighs as if to say “yes” to being deeply fucked by him..

He got upright on his knees and put her lower legs up on his shoulders as he lifted her hips up and started pumping his cock in and out of her as she

He ended up coming all over Emily’s lower face, her neck, her hair by one ear, and her chest. Emily stayed lying on her back there a minute, tracing her fingers around over her breasts, feeling the cum and spreading a couple spots of it around. Then she called me over to “help clean her up”.

I shuffled over with my pants still around my ankles. Josh was just standing at the foot of the bed as I waddled by, and I thought I heard him kind of give a single chuckle – like a throat-clearing hiding a chuckle – I looked and felt ridiculous. I knelt on the floor next to the bed and looked at the cum on Emily, which was different than previous times because it was all over the place in much smaller bits, already smeared around.. The biggest single glob was on her neck. There was a bunch kind of smeared over her right breast, and another glob on her cheek. There was a bunch more stuck in her hair behind her right ear. I wasn’t sure what she wanted me to do and I didn’t want to assume anything and make it even more awkward, so I started just by trying to wipe the cum out of her hair with my hands. Then when I started trying to do the same with the smeared cum on her breast, she just said, “I think you’re going to have to use your mouth.”

Josh was off in the corner of my vision. I experienced tunnel vision again. I leaned down to a glob on her neck and licked it into my mouth. And then I quickly went around to all the other globs and did the same, swallowing it as quickly as I could, before I could feel it too much in my mouth and get grossed out. I did her chest and breast last, and then looked to check that there was no more. Emily looked pleased and said “good boy – you can go now.”

I stood up and waddled back to the area I had been standing before and quietly got myself together and pulled up my underwear and pants over my chastity cage, and walked out of the room, politely closing the door behind me.

A few minutes after I left, I got a text from Emily asking me to bring them a glass of water. When I went back in there, they were lying naked on the bed, Josh on his back and Emily cuddled up against him, caressing his chest with her hand. They didn’t turn to look at me or say anything. I just put the glass on the nightstand and quietly left again, closing the door behind me.

Even after everything else I had seen that night, seeing her cuddled up against him like that really hit home. That’s the kind of thing that wouldn’t come up when she’d tell me later about her time with Josh. It’s not some dramatic item she would mention, but it said so much when I saw it. How small and tender she looked with her cute little butt split apart with one leg up and over his thigh. Her tiny hand on his chest, her head turned toward his face. Her whole body said, ‘this is my man’ – I could feel the bond they shared in him having taken her through the process of finally showing her husband very plainly what she never could have dreamed she could. The man who was showing her that it was okay for her to want the kind of sex she had with him – that it was okay to want to be fucked really hard and deep by a guy like him, and to love it, without guilt or shame – and that it was even okay to like it more than sex with her husband. He was showing her that she was married to a guy who would recognize dominance and respond to it, and who would not only accept her choices, but he would even bend down and do the ultimate display of acceptance. She saw in him a man who knew these things – who knew what was possible. He knew when another man was ready to acquiesce to him and step aside for him. And he knew Emily wanted to be giving her pussy to such a man. He was here to set her free and give her what she didn’t even know she was missing before. And for setting her free, she would do anything to please him.

Emily said they had sex again after I left.
I never heard it because I had gone to lie down – I remember just lying flat on my back the rest of the evening, my little cock pointing up in the cage inside my underwear, the taste of Josh’s semen in my throat, processing everything that had just happened, waiting for Emily to show up when they were done.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am

Great writing, you capture the emotion we go through very accurately and so beautifully crafted. Thank you.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 am

Thank you Jeremie for this very descriptive, emotional and erotic post of how Josh pleasures Emily in ways that you are typically not able to. Emily is lucky to have such a supportive husband.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 pm

Very grateful for the time, thought and energy that goes into what you share. Thank you.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am
Okay... sorry it took so long -- just started writing and it was hard to stop.
Here is my description of that Wednesday night, the first time watching.

That Wednesday morning, as agreed, I put on the chastity cage. This one is metal with a simple cage with gaps that allow just a tiny bit of pinky fingertip to touch skin through the cage. It’s a small cage that fits in only when my penis is at its very smallest.

One thing I often experience when caged, something I often forget about until it comes up again, is the inconvenience of having to sit down on a toilet to pee. When I’m at home, I definitely notice it, and it feels like this reminder – like a sacrifice I’m making. And it always feels like it’s for Josh, somehow – I don’t know why. Maybe because as a man, he would understand more than Emily would, what it means. I don’t think I ever thought of it before, but standing and peeing feels like a masculine thing, and when I can’t do that, it feels almost more humbling than the chastity device itself. At home, it feels like this humbling little ritual I go through privately, of sitting on the toilet, knowing that the reason I am doing so is because Josh is here, or is on his way over. But going through a day of work away from home, like I did that Wednesday, it is even more humbling – it means the difference between quickly walking up to a urinal and going into a stall and taking the trouble to deal with that. And because of being at work, it also meant having to shift my whole mindset into this remembering about Josh and Emily.

When evening came and Josh was about to arrive, before she got in the shower, Emily made a special point of stopping me and having a moment to hug me and look in my eyes and tell me how much she loved and appreciated me. It was like she knew it was going to be difficult for me that night and wanted me to have that positive affirmation beforehand.

Josh arrived just before 9 pm and I answered the door. As usual, I greeted him politely and invited him in, told him Emily was still in the shower, and offered him something to drink. The vibe between us had definitely been impacted by the three times I had licked up his cum and swallowed it. It was always at the front of my mind when I looked him in the face. He didn’t treat me any differently – he was calm, polite, and confident as always – he always greeted me and walked in the way a study partner of Emily’s would come in – familiar and friendly, but understood to be there to see Emily. Even though outwardly we interacted just about the same, there was an unspoken understanding that things were advancing, and that we weren’t just two different men involved with Emily as equals or competitors – we weren’t equals, and the competition was over.

The vibe he gave off to me was one of compassionate understanding, but also one of being glad he wasn’t me. Of course. Two men in the dining room together there, with a shared but unspoken understanding of what every man sets out to do: to earn the adoration of a beautiful woman, to be chosen by her over other men, and to then continue to hold her adoring attention and sexual devotion. It was a game as old as time. And it was understood that he was winning it, and that I was conceding to him as the winner. He knew that’s not what any guy wants starting out. And of course it was never what I envisioned when I fell in love with Emily and asked her to marry me. But it was what it was, and both of us knew it.

And he also understood that somehow I’d found a way to come to terms with it, and even to like it – at least parts of it. He knew that was something guys like me could develop (I was not the first cuckold husband he’d ever met). He didn’t have to understand it completely – that was simply not his cross to bear. He knew enough to know it wasn’t simple (we all know it’s not!). But I did get the sense that he respected me for being able to concede loss with grace. Especially given his experience of other husbands handling it very poorly. And he respected my love and dedication to Emily, and her love and dedication toward me as well, for what I was to her – a very loving, stable, and supportive husband, with whom she could have certain kinds of sex, but not others. So while we didn’t say much other than small talk, all of that was in the air between us. The competition phase of things, if there ever was one, was over. I had swallowed his cum. Not in a dream or a fantasy scene, but in real life. Awkwardly and embarrassingly.

And we both knew as we stood there in each other’s presence that beneath my jeans, my penis was locked in a chastity cage – because he was there. And we both knew that before the night was over, I’d have his cum in my mouth. And he’d watch as I swallowed it in front of him. Again. And we both knew that tonight, with the plan to fuck Emily right in front of me, would constitute a completion of something – a resolution of a tension that had been building ever since Emily met Josh. A reckoning of something all three of us had been quietly avoiding at some level – choosing instead to maintain a stable equilibrium of comfort. Josh knew that my compliance with things was important for Emily to be able to keep having sex with him, and for her feel safe and relaxed. He also knew there were things about Emily’s sex with him that I still didn’t know, or that I might still be in denial about. And maybe he wondered if it would be too much for me to handle if I saw it with my own eyes – that I’d end up having a meltdown and messing up the good thing they had. In retrospect, I see the important function of me licking up his cum. It was like a test – a chance to see if I was ready to concede total loss of my previous situation and status. And that while watching might be tough for me, they could feel confident I wasn’t going to make a problem at this point, because they had seen how I responded to being asked to lick up the cum.

Anyway, after a few minutes Emily came into the dining room where Josh and I were sitting. Josh stood up and Emily wrapped her arms around him smiling and then they took a moment to kiss. When their kiss went longer than I expected (for being right in front of me), I just kept my gaze toward the floor so as not to openly gawk. I never really know what to do with myself in moments like that – like, what face to make. I don’t want to look unhappy, but don’t want to put on a stupid-looking smile. Don’t want to stare, but also don’t want to seem like I’m *trying* not to look. But usually I have settled for trying not to look directly and having that be obvious (if they are even paying any attention, which I don’t think they are…)

Emily suggested to Josh that they go upstairs, told me she’d text me in a little bit, and they walked away together. I heard music come on and nothing else. After about 20 minutes Emily sent me a text telling me to come upstairs. I went and knocked at the door and waited for her to confirm I should come in before opening it and walking in.

They were both in bed, still dressed. Emily got up and showed me exactly where to stand. Her vibe was warm but authoritative – like a woman telling a moving crew where to put a piece of furniture. Her casualness about it sent chills through me – just how she didn’t even seem to have the least bit of uncertainty or awkwardness about it – she didn’t just expect me to behave predictably according to her instructions – she just knew I would. Josh casually observed from the bed. He seemed totally relaxed and nonchalant about it, like he was just ready to be casually amused by the situation.

She walked to a spot about 8 feet away from the bed and pointed to a spot on the floor, telling me to stand there, put my hands behind my back, and keep them there. Once I did that, she then kneeled down just to the left of me, so Josh could see, and undid my jeans button and zipper. Then in one swift motion, she pulled my pants and underwear down past my knees, leaving them there bunched up above my ankles.

That was the point where the full reality of the embarrassment hit me.
I still can’t even believe this actually happened in reality.
Just the air on my skin – the palpable sense of my nakedness in front of Josh.
There was a moment there, for sure, where regret crept up. Like maybe this was too much – more than I could handle – more *actually* embarrassing than I had anticipated – that I wasn’t ready. But it was already happening, and I just stood there – I just got into a mental space of ‘yep – this is me’ and just owning it and being naked like that. It was the first time Josh had ever seen my penis, which of course he could see only partially through the rings of metal that made up the cylindrical cage encasing it. Only 3 rings, to be exact - it was a very short cylinder. The chastity device suddenly felt intensely embarrassing to have on. It seemed like Josh wasn’t looking too closely or for long (I was too embarrassed to look at his face directly), but I knew even the briefest of glances would tell him all he needed to know.

After pulling my pants down, Emily stood up and looked briefly down between my legs and she got a little half-hidden smile that seemed say ‘omg’, like even she had forgotten what it would look like with me standing there like that – like even she was feeling a little embarrassed herself to be showing this to Josh, and also just embarrassed for me.
(Later on, the next day, Emily said she didn’t feel like saying anything at all about my small penis because it was just so obviously tiny-looking in that cage, nothing needed to be said.)

Emily went back over to lie down with Josh and they started feeling each other up under their clothes while making out. Seeing her there in his arms, looking so small… They didn’t seem to be trying to put on any kind of show – just taking their time, as if I wasn’t there. She got his shirt off, and was running her hands over his chest and belly. The tender affection I could see in her hands – the admiration, the gratitude – gave me a wave of angst. He was more than “just sex” to her.

Pretty soon all her clothes were off, including her bra – she was in nothing but her panties. She started feeling his cock through his loose pants. There was just this big mound there and she was rubbing it slowly and lovingly. The way she breathed and sighed when she started feeling it with her hand – I could tell she had this swooning response to it, like it made her writhe.

Josh got up off the bed and stood just to the side of it, facing so that his shoulder was toward me and I was looking at him in profile. Emily got down on her knees in front of him. She opened just his outside pants while looking up at his face, and told him she just wanted to feel it through his underwear for a moment before taking it all the way out. It felt like she was wanting to show him off to me – to really draw it out and make me see, until after rubbing it like that, she pulled his boxer briefs out and over it, releasing it into the space in front of her face, where it jutted out long and thick.

It was the first moment where both his cock and mine were out in the same space, even if at a little distance from each other. Standing there in the space with his cock hovering there, with my pants around my ankles, I had never felt so naked. I think Josh looked over at me, but I might have missed it because I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock – its heavy mass and the suddenly more-real-than-ever awareness that it had been going inside of Emily and was going to go in her again right there, tonight.
Emily held it up in front of her face with one hand. I thought about what she had told me about her fingers not being able to touch when she held it with her hand. It was true, as far as I could see. And as she slid her hand down to the base of it, I noticed how much of it her hand covered – or how much it didn’t. Her hand looked so tiny - it would take at least three full widths of her hand to cover the entire length of it. Maybe four. She was just feeling it with her hands, then lifted it up and began kissing and licking his balls. With her mouth down there, I noticed his cock went past the back of her head.

With a cock like that, Josh needed a woman who was very motivated to submit to him. I could see many women not wanting that – that it could be too much. But the woman who was my wife, who held all my sexual attention – she wanted it. She wanted to open up for him and let him overwhelm her. His manhood demanded a stance of devotion – of surrender – to all of him.

So, Emily was on her knees in front of Josh, giving him that highest endorsement of a man that a woman can give – sucking on his cock. She could only get about a quarter of its length into her mouth, though. Just getting the head of it completely in her mouth required her to open her jaw as far as it would go and for her to work her lips around past the glans. Her tongue would slip out past her lower lip a tiny bit and I could see she was moving it around under the tip, licking it inside her mouth. She was also bobbing her mouth on it as best as she could, and holding it with her hands, stroking the rest of it. She was so eager. All her movements were showing how much she wanted it – how much she wanted all of him, as a man – how much she adored him, how grateful she was to him.

Josh was mostly looking down at her and would say things to her like, “oh yeah, Emily, you love that, don’t you…”, saying things about how much she’s been missing him since the last time he was there (less than a week before). She would respond with a muffled “mm hmm” and keep sucking. Josh took control of her head with his hands and started pushing his cock a little further into her mouth, back and forth, gently at first but then more insistently, until she had to arch herself up a little taller and crane her neck forward to let it in toward the back of her throat. She gagged a little but he just held firm and moved his cock the way he wanted, making her take it as far back as it would go. It was something I’d never dream of doing to her, but it was also obvious that he knew from experience that she would not protest, and even expected it. In fact, she seemed to want him all the more for it. She adopted a posture of total surrender and devotion to his cock and was opening her mouth and throat for him until more than half of it was past her lips, which she kept urgently readjusting to stay wrapped around his shaft.

She was whimpering and breathing through her nose, and responding to things he said with desperate ‘mm hmm’s’ whenever her throat allowed her to. She was struggling on it. A lot of emotions came through me – I could hardly form thoughts at the time, but later on was thinking about how I would feel really hesitant to do that to a woman in front of her husband (I mean, really – I would be hesitant to do that to any woman ever and I think I can honestly say I never have, in my life). It’s just the kind of thing that might normally provoke a violent protest from a man, to see his wife being handled like that. Especially when he knew for sure, without even having to ask, that I had never ever done that to Emily. And for him to just go ahead and do that in front of me right in the beginning, it was like he was showing me his power – that Emily would do anything for him. And showing Emily how I responded to him taking aggressive control of her like that – by doing nothing.

Emily responded to it all by just making sounds as if she was really turned on. The thought that came to my mind at that point was that she seemed to be getting more pleasure just from having his cock in her mouth than she got from full-on sex with me.

After a while, Josh sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back on his elbows. The way he got into that position, it was clear this was totally expected and routine for him with Emily. Emily stayed on her knees and moved forward between his open legs. She lifted his cock up pointing at the ceiling and started licking underneath his balls and all over down there. I couldn’t see directly if she was actually licking his ass or not. She was far enough down there that her tongue could have been circling his anus, and it probably was, at least for a few moments. Josh was just looking down at her in satisfaction, totally relaxed. And he would also just close his eyes and let his head fall back, savoring the feeling of her wet mouth and tongue on his cock, and the feeling of it kissing and licking every sensitive little corner from the tip of his cock down to his anus. When she was licking his balls she would stroke his cock with her hand, and vice versa when she was licking or sucking his cock.

Emily got up and straddled him. Josh sat up and put his big arms around her, pulling her ass forward, up to his cock. They were kissing passionately and whispering things into each other’s mouths between the deep tongue kisses, while Emily ground her hips around on his lap, caressing his cock with one hand – it was pointing upward right in front of her belly. From where I stood, I was just imagining that soon it was going to be inside her.

Then she lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself onto his cock.
the gasp
“Ouhhhhhh fuck yeah…”
“Yeah, baby, take it in.”
“Oh fuck, Josh… oh god…” She looked into his eyes with her mouth hanging open in this kind of agonized look, as if she was completely shocked by what was happening inside her, as if it were a surprise all over again.

One of the most defeating things for me was seeing firsthand in real-time how much intense sensation Emily felt just from his cock being inside her, without even doing anything else, hardly moving. She just kept letting out these big sighs, from nothing more than the sensation of his cock inside her. Just knowing that I cannot give her that – that sense of total fullness. And if that was how intense it felt just to have his cock inside her without moving, I could only imagine what it would feel like for him to bend her over on the bed and fuck her hard with it, the whole thing going all the way in and out, again and again.

Emily started moving up and down on his cock and pushing her hips forward into his. Then moving up and down slowly as Josh encouraged her, until she was bouncing on his cock for a while. Emily started muttering things. I couldn’t hear all their words over the music, especially when they were saying things right to each other’s faces between kisses.

Josh fucked her in so many different ways. She kept crying out things like “oh fuck, Josh… oh fffuck oh god…”

The way he was handling her, positioning her, and the way he was talking to her, softly encouraging her to let it out, made me see that he thought it would be really good for her to show her husband the truth. He was coaxing it out of her, taking away her ability to hold back, taking away any ability she had to edit or modify the truth of what she’d been getting from being fucked by him, and what she’d been doing all those months behind closed doors, giving everything up to his cock.

At one point he positioned himself facing in my direction, then he turned Emily toward me in front of him and guided her to straddle him that way, facing me, before guiding her down onto his cock.He wanted her to face me while she took him, to reconcile her different realms and fully own the truth of what she has been doing and what she really wants. He wanted her to look at me standing there with my little penis while she felt the sensation of his cock going all the way up inside her past her belly button. Positioned like that, there was nothing left to my imagination. Her pussy lips gaped around his shaft, puckering in and out as she moved up and down his length and Josh thrust it up into her. It was like she was trapped on it – to even get off, she’d have to lift herself quite a way up. Gravity kept her body impaled onto the girthy pole of his manhood, so all she could do was writhe and slide part of the way up and down its length as he kept her securely in his arms, pulling her body tight against him and down onto his cock as he rocked his hips up into her.

I knew if I tried to have sex with her in that position, my cock would just keep popping out or getting jammed every time she tried to move up and down. I was thinking about how cock size isn’t just about a full sensation inside – a cock like Josh’s makes all different kinds of sex possible – here, it was making it possible for Emily to go as wild as she wanted to and be unable to get off his cock no matter what she did – just totally helpless – nothing to do but succumb to her predicament. And the more wildly she tried to move, the more he just enjoyed her squirming on his cock. And the more she just surrendered to it, gravity would pull her down until his cock was so far up in her she probably couldn’t think of anything else but the overwhelming feeling of it inside her.

I kept my hands clasped behind my back the whole time. Wanting to show I took the instructions seriously. Wanting to show I could handle it – that I could behave predictably and was safe to allow in there. This was what I wanted, wasn’t it? Maybe I wasn’t sure right then, but I didn’t want to mess up my options.

I felt so small standing there. He was so much bigger than me in every way. And Emily was so small against his body. She was nested into his chest, his body, her legs flayed wide apart by his hips, and a huge part of his body fully inside of her.

I shifted around on my feet, nervously. I felt so aware of my penis inside the cage. How incredibly small it was.
It was a completely new depth I reached… unbelievable.
I thought about what we were doing – and why. This sense in the room between us was that this was something necessary – something I needed to happen. And the irreversibility of it all.

So many parts of the truth came together for me, without any of them having to be said.
Standing there with my naked little cock twitching in its cage, plainly visible to Emily, poking out between my legs right in front of her as she absorbed Josh’s mass into her, I was absorbing a new level of understanding of what had happened for her the very first time Josh ever came over – the astonishment, the revelation, the guilt around knowing she was experiencing an ecstasy in being touched in places her husband could never touch, and knowing even right then that she’d never be able to go back.

The fact that Josh understood all this.
The bond they shared over this secret connection ever since they met – every time he had been with her in there behind the closed door, taking her through this process, every time he plunged deep into her – knowing that even though her husband knew he was fucking her in there, her husband didn’t know this – the way her pelvis hungrily squirmed on his cock, both of them knowing she was being transformed by him, both of them knowing this was a side of her totally different than what her husband had ever felt or seen.

This is what she wanted and needed – it was all so starkly clear to me, in a way that it still had not been clear up to that point. This was what at one point, maybe long ago, she hoped I would or could do. She loved me as a husband. She even loved me sexually – but I could not satisfy her sexually.

Then in missionary position, the way he rocked into her between her legs, cradling her with his arms as she pulled herself toward his body with her hands around him, her legs and feet quivering in the air or curling around his thighs as if to say “yes” to being deeply fucked by him..

He got upright on his knees and put her lower legs up on his shoulders as he lifted her hips up and started pumping his cock in and out of her as she

He ended up coming all over Emily’s lower face, her neck, her hair by one ear, and her chest. Emily stayed lying on her back there a minute, tracing her fingers around over her breasts, feeling the cum and spreading a couple spots of it around. Then she called me over to “help clean her up”.

I shuffled over with my pants still around my ankles. Josh was just standing at the foot of the bed as I waddled by, and I thought I heard him kind of give a single chuckle – like a throat-clearing hiding a chuckle – I looked and felt ridiculous. I knelt on the floor next to the bed and looked at the cum on Emily, which was different than previous times because it was all over the place in much smaller bits, already smeared around.. The biggest single glob was on her neck. There was a bunch kind of smeared over her right breast, and another glob on her cheek. There was a bunch more stuck in her hair behind her right ear. I wasn’t sure what she wanted me to do and I didn’t want to assume anything and make it even more awkward, so I started just by trying to wipe the cum out of her hair with my hands. Then when I started trying to do the same with the smeared cum on her breast, she just said, “I think you’re going to have to use your mouth.”

Josh was off in the corner of my vision. I experienced tunnel vision again. I leaned down to a glob on her neck and licked it into my mouth. And then I quickly went around to all the other globs and did the same, swallowing it as quickly as I could, before I could feel it too much in my mouth and get grossed out. I did her chest and breast last, and then looked to check that there was no more. Emily looked pleased and said “good boy – you can go now.”

I stood up and waddled back to the area I had been standing before and quietly got myself together and pulled up my underwear and pants over my chastity cage, and walked out of the room, politely closing the door behind me.

A few minutes after I left, I got a text from Emily asking me to bring them a glass of water. When I went back in there, they were lying naked on the bed, Josh on his back and Emily cuddled up against him, caressing his chest with her hand. They didn’t turn to look at me or say anything. I just put the glass on the nightstand and quietly left again, closing the door behind me.

Even after everything else I had seen that night, seeing her cuddled up against him like that really hit home. That’s the kind of thing that wouldn’t come up when she’d tell me later about her time with Josh. It’s not some dramatic item she would mention, but it said so much when I saw it. How small and tender she looked with her cute little butt split apart with one leg up and over his thigh. Her tiny hand on his chest, her head turned toward his face. Her whole body said, ‘this is my man’ – I could feel the bond they shared in him having taken her through the process of finally showing her husband very plainly what she never could have dreamed she could. The man who was showing her that it was okay for her to want the kind of sex she had with him – that it was okay to want to be fucked really hard and deep by a guy like him, and to love it, without guilt or shame – and that it was even okay to like it more than sex with her husband. He was showing her that she was married to a guy who would recognize dominance and respond to it, and who would not only accept her choices, but he would even bend down and do the ultimate display of acceptance. She saw in him a man who knew these things – who knew what was possible. He knew when another man was ready to acquiesce to him and step aside for him. And he knew Emily wanted to be giving her pussy to such a man. He was here to set her free and give her what she didn’t even know she was missing before. And for setting her free, she would do anything to please him.

Emily said they had sex again after I left.
I never heard it because I had gone to lie down – I remember just lying flat on my back the rest of the evening, my little cock pointing up in the cage inside my underwear, the taste of Josh’s semen in my throat, processing everything that had just happened, waiting for Emily to show up when they were done.
Wow! Intense! Is that the first time they fucked bareback?