Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Rogueuser1
Pervert

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm

Thanks for the update - glad you are doing better after a rough start.
Do you know if she brought the butt plug with her? It seems like he might be tiring her out and need to use her a different way!
How long since she last pegged you? If you are feeling neglected a nice romantic pegging session is just what the doctor ordered. You can still be intimate and even have penetrative sex... just differently.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:44 am

She sent me a text late last night around 1130:

“Just going to bed. Had a good evening. Nice dinner. He said I had “fuck me” eyes on the metro on the way back to the hotel. Which I definitely did. We drank a lot but he still managed to lick me, finger fuck me and fuck me from on top and from behind”

I know those fuck me eyes well, she’s insatiable when she looks like that. He must have had a good night!

She very rarely cums during from PIV intercourse, in fact I can’t remember her ever cumming like that with me. So I made a bet with her that he wouldn’t be able to make her cum with his cock inside her before the end of the trip. If I won the bet I would get to fuck her, if she won then she could do anything with me and I would comply.

I received this text from her earlier.

“So I had a fun morning!! Had sex when we woke up. He fucked me from on top with my legs over his shoulders and also wrapped around him. Then he turned me over and fucked me hard from behind. But…you won’t believe this, but he came inside me and yessss indeed I came too at the same time. Sorry! (Not sorry really!!)”

So she has cum in another man’s cock. It’s a weird mixed feeling of being happy for her, but slightly crestfallen, and also rock hard and turned on! He’s obviously quite good. I would have loved to have been there to see her shuddering with pleasure or at least heard her moaning and gasping “oh fuck, oh fuck”, it would have been quite the experience.

She called me just now and gave more details.

“We woke up quite early and I went down on him. Kissed down hs body, sucked his balls and licked his shaft then I put him in my mouth and sucked his cock. I like doing that. I like what it does for him and the noises he makes, it turns me on to do that for him and I like the feeling of him getting even harder in my mouth. Then I said “I want you inside me”. So he climbed between my legs, I wrapped my thighs around him and he fucked me again with him on top. He was sucking my nipples and I was getting more and more turned on and really close. He asked me to turn over, he wanted to do me from behind. I lay on my stomach with one knee bent, legs wide apart and my arse slightly raised. He fucked me really hard, gripping my hips, whilst I rubbed myself. I could tell I was getting close, it felt so good. He started to thrust harder and he was close himself, then I heard him kind of grunting and moaning, and he started to cum inside me. It was so fucking hot to hear his noises and feel him desperately pumping inside me and pulling my hips to get deep inside me. He seemed to cum for ages, I felt so wickedly naughty and all that pushed me over the edge and I had an incredible cum. It was amazing to cum together like that. I can’t remember that ever happening before. Then we lay together naked, recovering, as he stroked me all over and kissed my nipples.”

The description was very hot and I told her she was fucking sexy, and I couldn’t wait get her home to fuck her senseless. She laughed and said (of course), “You know that’s not going to happen right? And I told you the cage is not coming off until tomorrow night. You remember?” I forlornly agreed with everything she said. She said that she was planning to have penetrative sex with me, but it would be her fucking me with her strap on again. It would be soon but not as soon as she gets home. She’s not done that for a couple of weeks so I guess I’m due. She also said that the house better be tidy and clean or I would face the consequences. Problem is that she has very high standards that I’m never able to meet, so I fear that she’ll find something that I’ve done incorrectly then I’ll be for it.

She reminded me that she’d won the bet and that she’d think of what her demand would be while she travelled home. I’m sure her determination to win that bet and avoid having to let me fuck her helped her over the edge.

She said she loves me, misses me and is looking forward to being home with me later when we can share a glass of wine on the sofa and she can tell me all about her trip.

She’ll be back this evening.

I forgot to ask if they’d discussed my birthday, I’ll have to wait until later.

Cuckedoutoflove
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckedoutoflove » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:48 am

Your wife sounds incredible and the way she treats you is more then incredible. I'm glad youre both enjoying your amazing journey together. Your wife sounds like she's a truely beautiful woman. I'm sure she looked incredible standing there with her riding crop sending shivers down your spine over what was to come. Since she also enjoys humiliating you as much as you enjoy it, has she ever thought of creating her own account. I'm sure many would like to hear her thoughts that have gone thru her head since day one to now and how going from a conservative housewife to an amazingly dominant hotwife/cuckoldress. A place where she can share HER pleasures with like minded women and couples. I know alot happens at the spur of the moment but her having a pic of you licking your cuckold filth off the bathroom tile might have been a tool to humiliate you in front of her alpha lover or friends at a party. Youre a lucky man such as myself to have a wife that has grown into the lifestyle to quench our desires and then took it much further to quench her own because we failed to do so because of our own inadequacies. Im happy for the both of you. She must be related to my cuckoldress because in our very first conversation she too said becareful what you wish for, because if I decide to take this route with you there won't be any going back unless I decide to, not you.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:05 am

Love this thread! Your love for her and your commitment is obvious. Have you thought much about it being your last time. I think that’s incredibly powerful. I got hand pussy yesterday and got super hard as she taunted me saying this is all you’ll get cuck. She got turned on too and we fucked for the first time in a month!

Hoping you get the same for your birthday present! Nothing beats that warm, velvety feeling inside your wife’s pussy.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am
That’s a good idea Avid. I’ll see what the response is first for the opportunity to have sex with her, but I fear it’s a foregone conclusion that they’ll discuss it together at some point, and have a few giggles at my expense whilst concluding that they want to continue the denial, then she’ll report back that he said no and that’s the final decision. Then I’ll ask for your idea to be my substitute back-up present. I’m a little fearful about what she might demand if I say I’ll do “anything”. What do you think she might demand? Or in there something I should offer in “payment” instead of leaving in her hands?
"... darling, I really want to have sex with you... but if Im not allowed, I'd really love for you to make my birthday special...

...do you think there's a chance that I could at least watch you having sex with your bf, as the next best thing??? I'd be quiet and just sit there...I wouldn't even be able to wank myself with the cage... and if I can't fuck you, I'd be happy to lick you and get you ready for your boyfriends cock... and I'd even clean you afterwards..."

Then, if you're lucky, she will tell you that you'll have to get them both ready, and later clean, to avoid any punishment, and they'll be scoring your oral performance..;)

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:45 pm

So she’s back. We hugged and kissed in the arrivals area. It was amazing to hold her again and see how happy she was to see me. I’d dressed nicely in a crisp white shirt and jacket and made an effort, which she noticed and commented on. “We’ll you’ve spent the last 3 days being fucked by a really hot guy, so I wasn’t going to turn up looking like a tramp!”. “Fair point” she conceded and laughed. I asked if she has some cum filled panties for me and she said “Oh yes!”.

Unfortunately when we got home she felt the house was certainly NOT up to her standards. I couldn’t see anything wrong, but she called it an “absolute mess”. There was a smudge mark on the chrome kitchen tap, and the dish cloth had not been rinsed properly. That means big trouble for my arse at some point in the next few days.
Cuckedoutoflove wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:48 am
Your wife sounds incredible and the way she treats you is more then incredible. I'm glad youre both enjoying your amazing journey together. Your wife sounds like she's a truely beautiful woman. I'm sure she looked incredible standing there with her riding crop sending shivers down your spine over what was to come. Since she also enjoys humiliating you as much as you enjoy it, has she ever thought of creating her own account. I'm sure many would like to hear her thoughts that have gone thru her head since day one to now and how going from a conservative housewife to an amazingly dominant hotwife/cuckoldress. A place where she can share HER pleasures with like minded women and couples. I know alot happens at the spur of the moment but her having a pic of you licking your cuckold filth off the bathroom tile might have been a tool to humiliate you in front of her alpha lover or friends at a party. Youre a lucky man such as myself to have a wife that has grown into the lifestyle to quench our desires and then took it much further to quench her own because we failed to do so because of our own inadequacies. Im happy for the both of you. She must be related to my cuckoldress because in our very first conversation she too said becareful what you wish for, because if I decide to take this route with you there won't be any going back unless I decide to, not you.
I don’t think she’ll be opening an account or sharing anything here, she doesn’t have an interest, sorry to say. She took a pic of me licking “my filth” from the bathroom floor, so that might be a possibility I suppose.

scarlettscuck wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:05 am
Love this thread! Your love for her and your commitment is obvious. Have you thought much about it being your last time. I think that’s incredibly powerful. I got hand pussy yesterday and got super hard as she taunted me saying this is all you’ll get cuck. She got turned on too and we fucked for the first time in a month!

Hoping you get the same for your birthday present! Nothing beats that warm, velvety feeling inside your wife’s pussy.
I have thought about it being my last time and it is terrifying but also incredibly hot, as it was with my last blow job. It’s a terrible internal conflict: I yearn to hear her say those words, but I fear it at the same time because I know she will mean it and stick to her word. A small part of me doesn’t want that, but I know the yearning in me will always win.

I just hope I haven’t already had my last time because I didn’t know it at the time and I think to know would be deliciously agonising and cruel situation, and I have told her that the more heartless and cruel she is and the more she humiliates me, the more it turns me on.

I don’t hold out much hope for my birthday, and I honestly don’t know what I want with that internal conflict raging.

avid fan wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am
That’s a good idea Avid. I’ll see what the response is first for the opportunity to have sex with her, but I fear it’s a foregone conclusion that they’ll discuss it together at some point, and have a few giggles at my expense whilst concluding that they want to continue the denial, then she’ll report back that he said no and that’s the final decision. Then I’ll ask for your idea to be my substitute back-up present. I’m a little fearful about what she might demand if I say I’ll do “anything”. What do you think she might demand? Or in there something I should offer in “payment” instead of leaving in her hands?
"... darling, I really want to have sex with you... but if Im not allowed, I'd really love for you to make my birthday special...

...do you think there's a chance that I could at least watch you having sex with your bf, as the next best thing??? I'd be quiet and just sit there...I wouldn't even be able to wank myself with the cage... and if I can't fuck you, I'd be happy to lick you and get you ready for your boyfriends cock... and I'd even clean you afterwards..."

Then, if you're lucky, she will tell you that you'll have to get them both ready, and later clean, to avoid any punishment, and they'll be scoring your oral performance..;)
I honestly can’t see that as a real possibility with her current lovers (any activity with their cocks) and and I would really struggle with that. However I would literally do almost anything she demanded to make her happy though.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:43 pm

Thank you for the vivid description of your lovely wife having fun with her bf and winning the bet and your angst while waiting at home caged to hear back from her. Cant wait to hear what she has cooked up for your birthday and the payment on the bet :D

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:16 pm

So she’s told me that my arse is going to be thrashed viciously tomorrow because of the house being such a mess when she returned (?!) and the cage will need to stay on beyond tomorrow for the same reason.

I asked her what to expect, how bad could it be? “I’m really mad. It’s going to be the worst you’ve ever had, have no doubt about that”. I asked what she intended to use, would it be dreaded riding crop or the belt? “Obviously the crop, nothing else would be enough for this”, she scoffed. “And if you even ask for the cage to come off or whine about cumming or jerking off on my feet it will be 10 times worse for you!”

Oh shit.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:12 pm

Love the update. I do wonder though, at what stage does this become abuse?

What does your wife do for a living?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:52 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:12 pm

What does your wife do for a living?
I guess when my cock is not straining in the cage at the thought of the thrashing she’s planning for me, and I’m not shaking with a mix of fear, anticipation and excitement at the image in mind of her wielding the crop while standing over me in her lingerie and black patent heels.

She is a stay at home mum and housewife.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:30 pm

All good, I’m loving your story. And somewhat envious.

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:59 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:52 pm
She is a stay at home mum and housewife.
Was.

I think you need to rethink that a little now :D

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:07 am

Interesting... do you think your punishment was something they discussed and planned on the trip, or just an urge of hers?? Curious about how much your treatment is a subject of their relationship.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:12 am

Thanks Mattyg

I am full of admiration for your Wonderful Mistress!!
For a mature Lady to discover how much She adores subjugating Her willing and adoring husband and turning him into a complete chaste and submissive slave for Her while She is exploiting Her natural right to have sex with selected bulls is simply wonderful.

I am looking forward to hear how you'r discipline/punishment session will go. It is probably more about your Wife asserting Her complete authority over you and making you understand that you will be expected to live up to Her standards and also to accept that She is entitled to use the whip on you whenever She wants to simply to ensure you accept your rightful place in the relationship.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:43 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:12 pm
Normally it's considered abuse if the 'abused' hasn't consented, isn't reasonably able to give considered consent (too young, mentally underdeveloped etc) or is being coerced in some way to 'consent', for e.g. threats or hints of violence, withdrawal of privileges, mental torture etc.

None of the above seems to be applicable, so I think mattyg is safe. Well, not safe perhaps.....just not being abused. Providing he is also 'enjoying' the discipline/punishment then I don't think there should be any concerns. I would suggest that he actually gets off on it. I understand that, but just prefer my pain to be delivered in a different way. Each to their own.
Personally I would never agree to hard use of a riding crop on me. I bought one to try out, and soon found it very unforgiving and soon taken beyond what I could tolerate.
But it seems mattyg is made of sterner stuff 😁

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:49 am

avid fan wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:07 am
Interesting... do you think your punishment was something they discussed and planned on the trip, or just an urge of hers?? Curious about how much your treatment is a subject of their relationship.
I remember a post from mattyg long before this thread started, where he talked about his wife disciplining him quite hard.....because she enjoyed it, and so did he. So it's most likely that the 'urge' emanates from her.
But I can imagine her talking to her lover, post coitally, and telling him that she enjoys disciplining her husband, as well as cuckolding him. I would think quite a few boyfriends/bull types would find that amusing. And encourage her.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:07 pm

I’ve written this post partly in response to a couple of posts about abuse, which is laughable in our case. Reading back on my posts I kind of get it, but as with all posts here you only see a fraction of our daily lives which are boring to write about. Also readers may miss a lot of the nuance or context behind the words, perhaps because we’re not professional writers. Anyway, long post to follow. Apologies for any typos, it’s late and I’m tired!

We had a long walk today for a few hours around town, holding hands in the sunshine and stopping at a couple of pubs. It gave us the chance to have long conversations about a lot of topics we needed to discuss. We had a great time together.

We talked about where we’re going with this (further and deeper! See below)

We talked about the risk of developing feelings for someone else. She said she is starting to separate feelings from sex, and cannot see it being a problem for our relationship, but she is on guard for it. While we were out she said many times that she loves me a lot, we have 30 years together and 2 children. She’s never leaving me for someone she sees once every few weeks for sex.

Then we talked about some of the stuff related to her weekend, which was very illuminating. The conversations we had above created a “safe space” for her to make some cutting comments without fear of hurting me, and knowing that the brutal honesty would be delicious agony for me.

She asked if I am jealous of him. I said “Of course, he gets to fuck you and I don’t!” She laughed and said that I had reason to be jealous, because she finds him fucking sexy and more manly than me, so she’s fantasising about fucking him constantly. She also said it was nice that I’m jealous, it makes her feel good and that I care.

She loves feeling him cum inside and the feeling of his cum dribbling out of her pussy, down to her asshole and onto her thighs as they spoon together after sex. She admitted always hated me cumming inside her and wanted to clean herself asap after sex.

She likes the taste of his cum, she tried it when he went to the bathroom and she scooped some out of her pussy. She says my cum is like disgusting filth, she doesn’t like the smell and can’t stand the taste!

Because of this, she wants him to cum in her mouth and she wants to swallow his cum. This would be a first ever for her. She has never let me cum in her mouth (and I know there is now no chance of this ever happening).

She said things are evolving, she’s now finding aspects of the cuckold lifestyle hot. For example she would never have entertained the idea of me watching them from the corner of the room but very recently she’s started to watch cuckold porn and getting turned on by it. She feels that this guy might have potential to develop into a good partner for us. He understands that there is basically 3 of us in this “relationship” and he’s asking probing questions about it all, and more interestingly what can he do to make it work for all of us. She feels like we could take baby steps towards me being present which would be unbelievable. She wants to work towards that because she knows I need to be involved, not excluded, and she’s doing her best to do that.

The other thing that’s evolving is her attitude to denying me; she said earlier in the year that having her bare would no longer be available for me, and I would get to have sex with her on my birthday and Christmas but wearing a condom. However she committed that she would be open to ALL other sex acts with me until that changed a few weeks ago when she gave me my last blow job. She said that she couldn’t rule out further evolutions as we move forward, which is a bit disconcerting, but obviously hot to think about.

However, at the same time she said she recognises that it’s important for me to have some hope, no matter how remote the possibility of any given act. So the wants to keep alive my hope that she might actually let me have sex with her (with a condom) but keep pushing the date back.

So for example, if the decision from her BF is “no” for my birthday fuck, then the next opportunity would be Christmas, but she said she thought it would be funny for them to decide that is also a “no”, to postpone that to my next birthday, so the faint hope is always there for me. She sees my dick get hard when she says these things, so she knows exactly what my true feeling are. No matter what I say or how I protest, my hard on is a traitorous lie detector for her.

However she did say that if I didn’t get to have sex with her, it would be substituted with another “gift”. This might be a quick BJ (which would be permitted on my birthday in place of intercourse) or being present in some way with her and her lover while they have sex. She had a few ideas.

I know that might sound drastic and terrible for some people, but we have a GREAT loving relationship. This is like a really exciting game that we’re playing together. And it all has to be set against the backdrop that this whole dynamic has transformed her sex drive from almost zero to 100% in the last few months. We’ve had more sexual contact in that time than in many years previously, even if it’s not actual PIV. She pointed out that if it wasn’t for this dynamic we possibly wouldn’t even be having ANY sexual contact at all. I’ve enjoyed the last few months immensely, it is beyond anything I ever expected from her. A few years ago there was a period of time where she didn’t feel she was the right wife for me because she knew about my fantasies but she could never foresee herself having sex with someone else. Today she said that she feels like she’s missed out on years of great fun and sex.

She has made many of my fantasies come true, some of them she has really found challenging, but wanted to push herself to please me, satisfy my needs and avoid disappointing me; she wants to be a good wife. I told her that she is my dream wife, gorgeous, sexy and the absolute best.

So she said she wants to continue to test the limits of her comfort zone, because she’s already found that doing the same thing can get stale. This means trying new things, maybe more extreme things to attain new highs.

For example, she is very open to try a threesome with 2 men at some point, maybe even more; after a few drinks she mentioned that she fantasises about a gangbang!! I did point out that this would make it easier for me to be present and watch, to which she reinforced that I would still not be permitted to have sex with her. “Not even in a gang bang?” “Absolutely not. If you tried I’d have to spank you there and then and you wouldn’t like that in front of everyone, would you?” She saw my expression as I contemplated that and she added “In fact no, don’t answer that”, with an amused roll of the eyes.

She would like to go to a sex party with me (I hope), and she’s asked me to check out possibilities.

So I’m really looking forward to the roller coaster of where this might take us and seeing her pushing and testing her boundaries.

My thrashing has been postponed until tomorrow. Her reasoning is that it would best to deliver it when the children are at school. I’m likely to be quite loud because she doesn’t intend holding back with my punishment!

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:58 pm

Thanks for the update. I wasn’t doubting your love or relationship. But you are treading a fine line and sometimes it needs an outside view to give you perspective. I love your story and my inner masochist is incredibly jealous.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:04 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:58 pm
Thanks for the update. I wasn’t doubting your love or relationship. But you are treading a fine line and sometimes it needs an outside view to give you perspective. I love your story and my inner masochist is incredibly jealous.
No problem, I totally get it and appreciate the concern. Its weird, but when I get around to posting about my impending punishment tomorrow, bear in mind that I’m almost yearning for it right now. Then when it’s happening, I’m thinking “why the fuck did I yearn for this?”, immediately afterwards I’m wishing it had gone on for longer, then a few days later I’m jerking off at the memory and yearning for it again. The mysteries of the human mind…

I know it’s not for everyone, and I’ve debated whether to write about it because it’s not a big part of our lives (she’s not done it for over 2 months), but it does reinforce our relative positions and illustrate her change in mindset and ingenuity considering she used to hate the idea of hurting me at all, and refused to consider it.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:20 pm

Hi Matty

I am curious about the corporal punishment. Would you have the time to describe how that bit evolved. And both of your emotions in that respect.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:32 pm

Hi Antidote. I wrote a pretty accurate story about how that all started a couple of years ago. It’s still in the Library section on about page 4, entitled “Almost There, Cuckold Spanking”. Sorry I’m not sure how to post a link to it.

I just read it back and it made me hard in anticipation of today event. Please let me know what you think, and I’d be happy to answer any remaining questions you may have.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:07 pm

She said things are evolving, she’s now finding aspects of the cuckold lifestyle hot. For example she would never have entertained the idea of me watching them from the corner of the room but very recently she’s started to watch cuckold porn and getting turned on by it. She feels that this guy might have potential to develop into a good partner for us. He understands that there is basically 3 of us in this “relationship” and he’s asking probing questions about it all, and more interestingly what can he do to make it work for all of us. She feels like we could take baby steps towards me being present which would be unbelievable. She wants to work towards that because she knows I need to be involved, not excluded, and she’s doing her best to do that.

The other thing that’s evolving is her attitude to denying me; she said earlier in the year that having her bare would no longer be available for me, and I would get to have sex with her on my birthday and Christmas but wearing a condom. However she committed that she would be open to ALL other sex acts with me until that changed a few weeks ago when she gave me my last blow job. She said that she couldn’t rule out further evolutions as we move forward, which is a bit disconcerting, but obviously hot to think about.

However, at the same time she said she recognises that it’s important for me to have some hope, no matter how remote the possibility of any given act. So the wants to keep alive my hope that she might actually let me have sex with her (with a condom) but keep pushing the date back.

So for example, if the decision from her BF is “no” for my birthday fuck, then the next opportunity would be Christmas, but she said she thought it would be funny for them to decide that is also a “no”, to postpone that to my next birthday, so the faint hope is always there for me. She sees my dick get hard when she says these things, so she knows exactly what my true feeling are. No matter what I say or how I protest, my hard on is a traitorous lie detector for her.

I know that might sound drastic and terrible for some people, but we have a GREAT loving relationship. This is like a really exciting game that we’re playing together. And it all has to be set against the backdrop that this whole dynamic has transformed her sex drive from almost zero to 100% in the last few months. We’ve had more sexual contact in that time than in many years previously, even if it’s not actual PIV. She pointed out that if it wasn’t for this dynamic we possibly wouldn’t even be having ANY sexual contact at all. I’ve enjoyed the last few months immensely, it is beyond anything I ever expected from her. A few years ago there was a period of time where she didn’t feel she was the right wife for me because she knew about my fantasies but she could never foresee herself having sex with someone else. Today she said that she feels like she’s missed out on years of great fun and sex.

She has made many of my fantasies come true, some of them she has really found challenging, but wanted to push herself to please me, satisfy my needs and avoid disappointing me; she wants to be a good wife. I told her that she is my dream wife, gorgeous, sexy and the absolute best.

So she said she wants to continue to test the limits of her comfort zone, because she’s already found that doing the same thing can get stale. This means trying new things, maybe more extreme things to attain new highs.

For example, she is very open to try a threesome with 2 men at some point, maybe even more; after a few drinks she mentioned that she fantasises about a gangbang!! I did point out that this would make it easier for me to be present and watch, to which she reinforced that I would still not be permitted to have sex with her. “Not even in a gang bang?” “Absolutely not. If you tried I’d have to spank you there and then and you wouldn’t like that in front of everyone, would you?” She saw my expression as I contemplated that and she added “In fact no, don’t answer that”, with an amused roll of the eyes.

She would like to go to a sex party with me (I hope), and she’s asked me to check out possibilities.

So I’m really looking forward to the roller coaster of where this might take us and seeing her pushing and testing her boundaries.

My thrashing has been postponed until tomorrow. Her reasoning is that it would best to deliver it when the children are at school. I’m likely to be quite loud because she doesn’t intend holding back with my punishment!
Dear Mattyg;

Thank you for your absolutely wonderful update.

It is so wonderful to see how Your Wonderful Wife and Cuckoldress are developing and becoming more and more aware of Her Dominant side and how much She enjoys taking control of you; at the same time now leading a very active and enjoyable sex life.

At the same time, it is equally wonderful to see how you support Her, now enjoying having a very loving and sexually hot and active wife, having sex with multiple lovers while discovering how much She enjoys denying you and dominating you.

It is very good to see that Your Wife now clearly understands the classic FemDom slogan:
"The boy may lie, but his dick will not"
Even if you do not always verbally confirm some of the things wich are really hot for you, She sees from your dick (trying to) get hard (if locked in chastity) and She knows that She is free to do this and you will not make any attempt to stop Her;, in fact it may even make it even hotter for Her to push you to accept it knowing that at some level this is really what you want.

You are so right, the alternative here is not for you to have sex with Her, but for both of you to have a platonic relationship with hardly any sex at all.....

Looking forward to hear about your punishment today, all I can say is that if this was me, I would really hope my Wife would make me provide oral sex for Her to demonstrate my love and devotion for Her after She had whipped me untill i was crying.....

Sincerely
elina

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Here's a link to the post.....

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=59044

Definitely worth a read.

By the way, I noted while re-reading the link above, that you mentioned your wife fucking her ex.

Is he still involved? I always think it's hot when an ex boyfriend, or even better, an ex-husband is involved. Hot to think that the ex might well know all the ways that your wife is turned on, and will be at ease with her straight away. And that, as an ex, he no longer has to be worried about how things are in your house, once he returns home. He can just fuck your wife, and then walk away.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:45 pm

Thanks, amazing development.

Very erotic reading.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:09 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:31 pm
Here's a link to the post.....

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=59044

Definitely worth a read.

By the way, I noted while re-reading the link above, that you mentioned your wife fucking her ex.

Is he still involved? I always think it's hot when an ex boyfriend, or even better, an ex-husband is involved. Hot to think that the ex might well know all the ways that your wife is turned on, and will be at ease with her straight away. And that, as an ex, he no longer has to be worried about how things are in your house, once he returns home. He can just fuck your wife, and then walk away.
Thanks for posting the link.

Her ex is not involved anymore, he got a girlfriend and she’s not heard from him for a while. He was a selfish prick and I think we’ve moved on a lot since then.

There are few things I forgot to mention that are coming back to me since my last post.

We discussed various activities that might be steps to be being illy present with her and her lover. Maybe video calling me when they start to have sexy then putting the phone on the night stand so I can listen live. Maybe picking them up after a night out and driving them back to their hotel like a hire chauffeur while they make out in the back, or parking somewhere and standing guard while they go at it it in the back, listening outside the bedroom door, kneeling in the corner facing the wall or with a blindfold on etc.

“If you were in the room you’d have to be absolutely quiet, I would NOT want to hear you touching your thing and groaning.” I promised that I would be silent and I’d even wear my cage if necessary. “Of course up you would.”, looking at me as if I was insane to think otherwise. I

I said they should feel free to say and do anything they want to me, the more dismissive the better. Like ordering me about, and telling me to leave when they want to be alone, telling me to shut the door know my way out. She’ll discuss these with him and report back.

I also told her about a WhatsApp discussion I had with with a guy she met who is a very experienced dominant bull, the guy who she sucked off in the back of the car while I was driving, I think I wrote about it. I asked him about some of the experiences he has had with cuckold couples. He has spanked the husbands in front of the wives, collared them, pissed on them, made them suck his cock. He fucked one wife immediately after her wedding, still in her white dress then came in the husbands mouth while kissing and fingering her pussy. He said he really gets off on the power and dominance element, he said there is nothing like kissing the wife passionately while her husband sucks his cock.

I told her these things and said that the exchange got me hot under the collar and made my heart beat faster. She read the whole exchange.

When she finished reading I said that I could see myself doing any of these things if she demanded me too. She was surprised to say the least. She’s threatened to piss on me before but has never done it. But she asked incredulously “Sorry what? You’d put another man’s cock in your mouth?”

I stressed again that I would do anything she told me too, and she’d have to be pretty demanding on that one, she’d need to basically order me to do it and be very dominant about. I stressed that it’s not something I WANT to do at all, and I would not enjoy it, it wouldn’t be something homosexual, it’s not about being attracted to men at all, it’s about submission and humiliation. And I would have to be in a deep cuck sub headspace, but it’s something I would probably consider doing, simply to obey and please her, and I would relish the humiliation.

That is something I would NEVER have considered even recently, so it shows how things develop when you go down this route, never say never. She knows I’ve always said I would not want to even touch the other guy until now, so I could see she was a little speechless, but she reach over to squeeze my cock and she felt how hard I was in my pants. She looked at me and laughed at me. God, you’re weird, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Well I’m learning new stuff about you all the time, aren’t I.”