Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Clement99
Virgin

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by Clement99 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:25 am

Keep updating - love this thread!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:34 pm

Love updates Mattyg. Looks like 2024 will be starting with a bang :D
Happy 2024 to your amazing wife and you.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:25 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:36 am
Tell me to stop if I’m posting too much, sometimes when I get a few minutes I like to get things off my chest soon after they happen Not sure why, seems to help my scrambled mind to share.
Oh I don't think you're posting too much at all! You're on a wild ride that many of us can only dream of. It's fascinating and highly erotic. (And as a bonus you're an expressive writer, a pleasure to read.)

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:52 pm

Keep posting as long as it takes. I rarely post but follow your story hoping for updates.

Southernman

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:49 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:25 pm
It's fascinating and highly erotic. (And as a bonus you're an expressive writer, a pleasure to read.)
What Texas Jack said!!!!!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:54 pm

I'm loving your detailed reports of your conversations with your wife and your feelings of being humiliated by her. Please continue as you have, I find it super hot and get hard reading your story.

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:20 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:36 am
There are a lot of views but not so many comments, I hope the thread is not too boring, at least it is helping me I think. I’m happy to answer any questions.
It's because you're writing it so well imo - you're answering plenty questions before they're even asked.
I don't comment a whole lot but for me this is currently the best written and most engaging thread on here - I don't have any questions atm but I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:10 am

Hi, happy new year and thanks for the messages, they’re really appreciated.

Quick update.

She’s continuing to talk to the guy, but unfortunately it looks like the meeting is not happening this week as he’s had to go on a business trip. She’s disappointed but understanding. He has proposed dates next week and in 3 weeks.

She’s also started talking with a younger guy that she connected with on AM about 2 years ago. He’s fun, flirty and she says he’s really good looking. It looks like they might meet up for a coffee in the near future.

She’s also in contact with her ex, who’s cock she sucked when they last met. He’s black, muscular, 6ft 3 and she says they have crazy chemistry, and she says his cock is beautiful and much bigger than me. He knows about me and would be totally into the alpha thing and gets off dominating.

And, she’s got in touch with one of my ex-colleagues, a guy we’ve not seen for years but she always had a thing for him. It was his birthday yesterday so she sent him a message of best wishes and they got chatting. It got quite flirty and she told him I’m very “open minded these days”. He has invited her on a road trip in a few months and she’s really excited for that.

All in all a good few days and she now has several “irons in the fire” so maybe it’s just a matter of time and being patient.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:26 am

Awesome update mattyg. Looks like 2024 is starting off well for both of you

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:10 am

Wonderful update Mattyg
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:10 am

All in all a good few days and she now has several “irons in the fire” so maybe it’s just a matter of time and being patient.
To being patient, I would add "and supportive of your Wife, affirming your love and deotion to Her whatever She decides to do next."

Something tells me this may become a very exiting new year for you and your Wife and some lucky bull(s?)

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:37 am

No meeting this week as I said before. However they’re talking in the phone right now for the first time. She’s retreated to the bedroom with the door closed, so I can’t hear what is being said. My heart is pounding even though they’re only talking and I did t know what to do with myself. In these situations I find a nice whiskey is invariably a good solution. What is she saying? Are they getting on well? Has it turned sexual, are they masturbating together? If it goes well they may even make arrangements for an overnight meet. I’ll update when I get the news.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:45 pm

So they spoke for about 2.5 hours and got on very well together. She was nervous but said the chemistry was great and they were very flirtatious with some sex chat but not a lot. They both have fantasies about him fingering her in the bar when they meet (for some reason this is a big turn on for her). She’s pretty convinced that she would not be able to resist him if they got together. He sent a very nice, complimentary message after they finished talking. They have settled on 27th Jan to meet near where we live. That’s a long time to be anticipating (and frankly anything could go wrong between now and then) so I suggested we should have sex one last time before they meet. She said “absolutely not”, she’s not a slut and 3 or 4 weeks between having 2 different men would be like sleeping around. Given that she’s already told me that she would not be having sex with both of us during the time she is seeing him, I may have already had the last sex with my wife for the foreseeable future. She used the riding crop on my ass for suggesting sex with her, 30 lashes. Then I kissed her feet to say thank you as she laughed at me and we cuddled before bed.

There may be no updates until they meet, but if there are I will check in.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:59 pm

Thank you.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:25 pm

Pic of my wife in the hotties

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:29 pm

If she's not a slutty person, will she also stop handjobs, blowjobs etc.. Anything else taken off the table?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:50 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:29 pm
If she's not a slutty person, will she also stop handjobs, blowjobs etc.. Anything else taken off the table?
She has said that blowjobs would not be for me, they would reserved exclusively for him. Although today she seemed like she might be willing to allow me one last BJ before they meet, then no more after that. We’ve not discussed handjobs, she may be ok with those. I’ll need to ask at some point. So far she’s only agreed to allowing me to see her naked, licking her pussy (only after she’s been with him) and jerking over her feet.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:53 pm

Brief Update.

I put a pic of my wife in the Hotties section. I don’t want to post many but can post a couple more if there is interest.

So they’re continuing to message each other occasionally through the day then ramp it up at bedtime when it becomes much more x rated. She told me that she has never felt hornier and never cum so much as in the last week, she’s masturbated at least once per day whilst texting with him.

She shares screenshots of the discussion with me, and I’m amazed that my wife can talk so dirty, I’ve never seen it before. Some of the things she has described she wants to do with him are pretty dirty / slutty and she is so graphic with her chat. She’s incredible.

She’s sent a number of totally naked pics to him, full frontal and from behind, legs apart and pussy on show, face showing. She seems like she’s “all in” at this point.

For the week before the meet on the 27th she’s made appointments for hair, pedicure and bikini line waxing, and she is shopping online for sexy new underwear which she promised to model for me. I’ll be helping to choose outfits, which is a massive tease!

She tends to wear little shorts when we’re pottering around the house, so when she’s relaxing on the sofa, I find my eyes being drawn to her beautiful bare legs and I start to imagine him lying between her thighs, his hands caressing her body, and his lips on her erect nipples. It’s like an icy hand grips my heart, I start feeling dizzy and I think I might not be able to cope with all of this and I should put a stop to it. I don’t think I could anyway, even if I wanted to (and I don’t want to!)

We had a discussion today about expectations, to make sure we’re on the same page, especially since it’s unlikely I will be able to get any photos or videos.

It started when I asked her what she was thinking about when she was bringing herself off every night.

“Him fucking me, silly!”

When I asked for more detail she told me it was “none of my business”, and that she’s already sharing most of the WhatsApp messages with me.

“I’m going to keep some things back for just me and him, but you’ll get most of it.”

I wanted to make sure that she would give me enough detail to satisfy my curiosity and needs when she comes home after the meeting. I would like to know every little detail of course! She committed to describing as much as she can remember, which is as much as I can ask, I guess.

Then we moved on to my access to her.

“I just don’t think it is fair on him if I’m having sex with him, then having sex with you at the same time. It doesn’t feel right to me,” she explained. “Besides, your cock always tells me that you love the idea of being denied access to my pussy. So we both agree that it’s better that way, don’t we?” She gave my dick a little rub and patted it as she posed the hypothetical question.

“Generally speaking, your little dick is not going to be allowed inside me from now on, we’ve already discussed it and I don’t want to hear anymore about it. I MIGHT decide occasionally to let you put it in my mouth, but this will be a rare occurrence, it will be very quick and only if you really deserve it.”

I thanked her, agreed and said that I was more than happy to get vicarious sexual satisfaction through her actions. I did say that I would prefer to still be able to see her naked, lick her and have her help jerk me off. To be limited to this level of access would be like a sweet torture.

This time she didn’t really commit to anything but smiled and shook her head as if I was crazy for wanting all of this, and said “It’s a bit late to start making demands and negotiating, and we’ve just agreed that you like to be teased and denied!”.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:12 am

First, delicious pic thank you...no wonder she's getting his attention (and it goes without saying that any more would be appreciated!).

"She shares screenshots of the discussion with me, and I’m amazed that my wife can talk so dirty, I’ve never seen it before. Some of the things she has described she wants to do with him are pretty dirty / slutty and she is so graphic with her chat. She’s incredible."

You can't leave us hanging like that!!!... can you recall any specifics of the conversation between them??

Lastly, I can't recall if you mentioned it before but has she spoken to you regarding chastity devices?? Denial certainly seems to get her hot and I can't think of a better way to control you if she's otherwise engaged!!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:36 pm

Thanks Avid Fan.

They’ve been “naughty messaging” each other most nights, so there is plenty of material. There’s a lot of general chit chat as well but she shares the good ones with me as screenshots, as she knows I’ll love reading them, this is probably the dirtiest, I just cannot believe she said some of this, I had no idea…

M: I want my tongue in your pussy right now

F: I want that more trust me.

M: you gonna love the way I eat your pussy

F: I need you. I want you inside me right now!! Will you tie me down to the bed?

M: I want to fuck your mouth, I’m gonna come in your mouth, and come all over your beautiful face.

F: Handcuff me, hold my head and fuck my mouth

M: So fucking hot!

F: I want to taste your cock. Lick up and down, around the head and then take you in my mouth. You’re so hard. I’ll take you into my mouth so deep, I’ll gag on your cock while I look into your eyes. I’ll stroke your balls gently, squeeze them just a little until you can barely take any more. Can I put my finger in your ass?

M: OMG. I am so turned on right now.

F: You hold my head and you’re thrusting in and out, fucking my mouth harder and harder. You can’t hold back, so you pull out of my mouth and cum all over my face as I look into your eyes.

M: Holy crap.

F: i want you to tease me with your cock until I beg for you inside me.

M: I’ll rub my cock up and down your wet pussy

F: Would you come on my pussy and watch me pleasure myself with your cum?

It’s like she’s a completely different person!

There is also quite a detailed description of a fantasy they have both developed together where they go to a bar when she is wearing a shortish dress with no panties. They find a booth in a dimly lit quiet corner and he rubs her bare pussy and fingers her to orgasm discreetly in the bar. It ends with him fucking her from behind against a wall round the corner of the bar.

They have arranged the details of the meeting. The last weekend of this month, so in two and a half weeks. The hotel is booked: a nice (expensive!) suite in a hotel in the next town. We have also booked a single room for the first night in case she feels like she needs a separate space to retreat to. She has decided on 2 nights, Friday and Saturday. A 2 night sleepover!! That’s not what I was expecting and I won’t know what to do with myself, my angst is going to be through the roof.

She says it is possible that nothing may happen, they may not still have chemistry after so long etc, but the chats and message exchanges indicate otherwise.

She modelled the lingerie that she ordered specially and it arrived today. A lacy black push up bra and black lacy thong panties. They are very pretty and sexy, she looks amazing. She told me that it’s a bit strange to be modelling lingerie for me to approve for another man. I told her she looked stunning and she would drive him wild.

She lay back on the sofa and rubbed her feet on my groin. She grinned at me as she felt that my cock was rock hard, so I took a chance and removed it from my jeans. She rubbed the soles her feet along the shaft of my cock, up and down. This meant her legs were open and bent at the knees so I could take in her legs all the way up her smooth thighs to her lacy covered pussy. She saw me looking and said “Don’t get any ideas, she’s not for you anymore remember!” I groaned as she continued to use her feet on my cock.

To my surprise she adjusted her position, knelt up and lowered her head to my balls, taking them one at a time into her mouth. It felt incredible. She told me she was practising her technique for him! She tried different pressures, with and without her tongue, sucking harder and softer as I stroked myself. I shot my come all over my stomach as I looked down at her sucking my balls whilst she was wearing her new lingerie. “So, it looks like sucking a little harder and using my tongue at the same time is the way to go, thanks.” She said.

The little minx.

She has not mentioned chastity at all. It is something I have raised with her before because it would help me to control the urge to jerk off and keep me on edge without the post cum feeling of heightened angst. At this point is doesn’t seem like she’s interested but time will tell.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:55 pm

Ps: I added another pic on the corresponding Hotties page, I can’t figure out how to add a link below, sorry.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:43 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:55 pm
Ps: I added another pic on the corresponding Hotties page, I can’t figure out how to add a link below, sorry.
MG# - Link - Go to Profile - signature
--- Please add links going both ways - from here to Hotties and from Hotties to here. Makes it much easier to follow. :up: :up:

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:42 pm

Thanks LL34, that worked!

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:38 am

I think you will need a chastity cage

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:03 pm

The clock is counting down, 7 days to go, next Friday is the start of what will be a very long weekend for me.

She spoke to him by phone on Monday but I’ve been away with work for a few days this week so I didn’t get to hear the highlights of their discussion until tonight.

There were a couple of interesting things. They talked about whether they wanted to use condoms. Neither of them are sleeping with anyone else and she thinks they’re a bit of a mood killer and they’ve agreed that condoms won’t be necessary.

She told him that she’s informed me that she wouldn’t be having sex with me while she was sleeping with him (it’s a rare occurrence anyway!). So he knows that she’s told me that she will be denying me any access to her pussy while he will be taking my wife bare and cumming inside her. I reminded her that she had said last week that maybe she would allow me inside occasionally with a condom, but she replied that wasn’t an option now; she’s already promised him and has no intention of breaking that commitment. She grinned and said that I’ll be allowed to cum on her feet still. To which I groaned in disappointment and made her laugh.

“You know that’s what you really want, I can tell you’ve got a hard on right now! It’s for the best all round.”

She was feeling pretty horny tonight after a few glasses of wine and she straddled my lap for a few minutes and ground against my hard on. I suggested that my cock is available if she felt she couldn’t resist, to which she said “It’s not happening for you, don’t get any ideas. I only want his cock inside me, I probably wouldn’t feel yours and his is much bigger.”

They still have 2 rooms booked “just in case” she feels that she wants to back out, but she seems to be very committed at this point and she seems to be constantly horny which is unusual. She’s thinking about the actual mechanics of it and how it will go down, like for the first time she’ll be nervous, self-conscious about her body and it will probably be fairly straightforward without going too wild with more kinky stuff that may come later. And that she’ll need some wine to loosen her up.

I’ve reassured her that I want her to do this for her, not me, and that she shouldn’t do anything that doesn’t feel comfortable when she’s there in the moment, so the spare hotel room could be a good security blanket. I think it’s fair to say that she’s never been closer and is looking forward to some great sex - she told me that she’s excited to potentially feel sexually satisfied for the first time ever!

She’s generally wears little shorts around the house, and she’s taken to wearing nothing underneath them for the past few days which is totally unheard of, she always normally wears a g-string. She said she’s getting used to the feeling of going “commando” as she intends to do that next weekend.

While I was away she sent me a few pics of sexy negligee options she’s looking to buy for the weekend away and asked which was my favourite, I’d be interested in opinions so I’ll post some pics in the hotties thread, please let me know which up you like best. I told her that I’d look forward to unwrapping her if she wore any of them. She said that she would model them for me but I’d only get to see her in them just that one time.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:03 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:03 pm

She told him that she’s informed me that she wouldn’t be having sex with me while she was sleeping with him (it’s a rare occurrence anyway!). So he knows that she’s told me that she will be denying me any access to her pussy while he will be taking my wife bare and cumming inside her. I reminded her that she had said last week that maybe she would allow me inside occasionally with a condom, but she replied that wasn’t an option now; she’s already promised him and has no intention of breaking that commitment. She grinned and said that I’ll be allowed to cum on her feet still. To which I groaned in disappointment and made her laugh.

“You know that’s what you really want, I can tell you’ve got a hard on right now! It’s for the best all round.”

She was feeling pretty horny tonight after a few glasses of wine and she straddled my lap for a few minutes and ground against my hard on. I suggested that my cock is available if she felt she couldn’t resist, to which she said “It’s not happening for you, don’t get any ideas. I only want his cock inside me, I probably wouldn’t feel yours and his is much bigger.”

I just love the way your Wonderful Wife is taking control of the situation!!!
I hope her Lover will truly satisfy Her.

Sincerely
elina