Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mattyg_2671
Experienced

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:11 am

Jujube wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:23 am
Don’t you dare apologize for posting too much! We want to know everything! She’s going to need a MaxiPad to soak up all of his cum.. love to see a picture of her feet she lets you cum on!
Thanks for the comment! I’ve posted a pic of those feet and legs in the pics thread. Let me know what you think. 👍

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:26 am

Omg, her toenails match her bikini color! I’ve definitely got a foot fetish, and hers are beautiful!

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:53 pm

What an awesome weekend you are having!! Loving the updates. Keep them ‘cumming’ :-P
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:13 pm

She’s back home now, it’s been a bit of an emotional roller coaster, I can’t lie.

She shared a lot of detail with me which she has been great about. A few snippets:

He has a good physique, big arms no muscular shoulders whereas I am quite slim build. She said he was “wide”! I think she liked his “scale”.

She licked and sucked his cock a lot. She lay between his legs on the bed and licked his balls, licked up and down his shaft, kissed the tip of his cock and took it into her mouth. She was able to take most of him into her mouth and she used her tongue around his gland as she sucked him. He said it was amazing. She loved using her mouth on him, he tasted good and she liked that he shaved himself for her. I asked if she preferred sucking his cock or mine, and for the taste and the manscaping she said she preferred his. He is about the same length as mine but much thicker and is a really good shape so it rubs against exactly the right spot for her when they’re fucking.

They had sex 7 or 8 times. 3 times on Friday night, twice on Saturday morning, once on Saturday afternoon before dinner, once on Saturday night and possibly once on Sunday morning but by then he was understandably running out of stamina.

Most times the sex was him on top, vigorously fucking her. Her legs would mainly be in the air or wrapped around his waist, or interlocked with his legs, her heels hooked around his calves. Her hands would be stroking his back with her nails (sometimes scratching and clawing!), holding on to his muscular shoulders or on his ass pulling him in tighter.

She had taken a bottle of massage oil so she sat on his back while dressed in just her g-string and massaged his back and shoulders while he lay naked on his front. She massaged his ass and tickled his balls between his legs. He then massaged her in the same position, he moved to her legs and her bum. He peeled her panties down her legs and stroked her pussy from the back before pushing his cock into her from behind and fucking her hard with her prone on the bed.

Throughout the weekend, it was without doubt the best sex she has ever had, she told him that. She was very vocal and loud, often calling his name saying fuck me. It was never romantic, just passionate hard fucking, which she now realises is what she needs.

She also made herself cum twice in the shower, big orgasms.

He was very vigorous and fucked her hard. She has bruises on her hips from where he gripped her whilst fucking her from behind and she has hickeys on her breasts.

They showered together a couple of times.

She liked the feeling of his cum inside her, dribbling out and even when it was dried on her thighs and pushy. whereas she’s never like me cumming inside her.

Her pussy was very sore on Sunday night and she wouldn’t let me near it. She was “all fucked out” and tired so she wasn’t feeling sexual at all which kind of bummed me out a bit after she was horny with him every second of the weekend.

Today she was feeling better and she lay back on the bed naked and allowed me to kiss her pussy, it smelt amazing. She then allowed me to jerk off on her feet, I begged to let me put my cock in her but she refused and had an evil smile as told me that wasn’t happening ever again after this weekend now that she knows what good sex is. Hearing that was agonising but made my cock harder, and after i came on her toes, whilst looking longingly at her well used pussy, I cleaned my cum from her feet.

She then used a wooden spoon on my bare ass and she did not hold back! She did it again later this evening very hard so my ass is sore and red right now.

She is on the phone to him right now giving me chance for this update. I’m not sure when the next meet with him is likely to be but she’s having coffee with someone she’s been texting from AM on Wednesday.

I’m not sure I’ll have any more updates for a while.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:53 pm

Appreciate the update!

Sounds like she had a great weekend - I hope you are enjoying this scenario too. It’s about both of you having fun - remember that.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:04 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:13 pm
She’s back home now, it’s been a bit of an emotional roller coaster, I can’t lie.
As a wannabe, I am interested in hearing more about your emotional roller coaster. Thanks for everything you've posted.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:25 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:04 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:13 pm
As a wannabe, I am interested in hearing more about your emotional roller coaster. Thanks for everything you've posted.
Well, she was sad that the weekend came to an end and upset to say goodbye to him. I put on a nice shirt and jacket and had a shave (I normally have fashionable stubble but she’s not keen on it!), used cologne and bought roses for her. We had a big hug and kiss and told each other “I love you”, I was so happy to see her and vice versa. In the car she was telling me lots of details, and it was difficult to focus on the road! I was maybe asking too many questions as she talked, I don’t know. All was great initially. When we got home I wanted to see her body, her used pussy. She showed me, along with her bruises but she was not feeling sexual at all (although I was of course!) and she just needed emotional support. To be honest, I was thinking with my dick having been frustrated all weekend, and she was pissed off about that, and I was pissed off that she’d been feeling horny all weekend until she was back with me, then not at all. It was difficult for a few hours.

So, my advice to a wannabe, would be not to expect anything immediately. It’s extremely difficult, but just be there for her and don’t necessarily expect her to be there for you sexually initially, just support her and don’t “hound” her with questions and demands. I wasn’t great at that, which I regret.

We’re ok now, but he was not great on the phone with her tonight. She is someone who is not particularly self confident, especially about her body, so she needs a lot of compliments and validation which he is not giving. He’s not been gushing enough, and that makes her feel he’s not bothered and doesn’t care, makes her feel shit and rejected so she’s been upset again tonight to the point where she no longer thinks he may be a long term thing.

I wanted to ask the group for advice around this. Is it reasonable to expect the BF to give lots of compliments? She needs to hear “you’re gorgeous, you have an amazing body, the sex is incredible” and so on. She says these things to him and his response is almost like “ditto” and a verbal shoulder shrug. Are we expecting too much?

If he can’t or isn’t willing to give her what she needs verbally to make her feel attractive and special, she’s considering ditching him. Any advice would be appreciated. Thx

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:21 pm

Having read a number of threads here, especially those by @lookingforadventure and her bf G (Figuring it Out), it is not at all uncommon for the BF to lavish praise and attention on a hw. She describes in great detail hoe G makes her feel cherished and respects her marriage and family.

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:36 am

When sharing your wife, you want to make sure she is getting the fantasy experience she wants and that you are getting what you want out of the deal.

Every guy has a cock, you want the person connected to the cock to treat your wife the way she and you want. You can always find another guy - don’t settle for someone that doesn’t fit your needs.

It gets worse the longer it carries on if this guy isn’t right. You are better to move on and find a guy who is a better fit.

That is my humble opinion.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:23 pm

Thanks for the feedback, that’s exactly my opinion. She spoke to him by phone again tonight and tried to explain, so we’ll see if it makes any difference. She’s going to back off a little as she feels she has somewhat thrown herself at him. The sex was great and she had a good time so she may just accept that’s the way it is. Maybe she’s being too demanding.

I edited the post above with more details that I’ve learned since I posted, she described the blow-job in more detail, for example and she remembered that she took massage oil for them to use.

I didn’t think I would have more updates, but you never know…

She’s meeting the guy from AM for coffee tomorrow afternoon. He’s 10 years younger than her, they’ve been texting for a while and he is much better as making her feel attractive, wanted and he’s very charming (and good looking) and he makes her laugh. She’s always said that nothing will happen with him, she just sees him as a flirty guy that has been asking to meet her for ages. He’s very keen and persistent though, and I’m wondering if he is starting to wear down her resistance.

I jokingly said to her that she’s gone a few days without a good fuck now and if she felt the urge with him tomorrow she didn’t need to hurry home, she could stay and have some fun.

“I am tempted you know, so don’t be surprised if I take you up on that.” She said, clearly not joking. I looked at her in amazement. “Well now I’ve done it once, I know I liked it, I’m thinking why not do it again.” she explained.

We were standing in the kitchen, so I grabbed at her and pulled her close, kissing her as she put her arms around my neck. She felt my hard cock as I put my hands on her pert little ass and pulled her close, thrusting my pelvis against her. She giggled, “Aaah, you poor thing. Is your little dick feeling a all horny and neglected?”, she reached down and stroked me through my shorts briefly then wriggled away from me as I groaned. “Not for you!” she sang to me.

So maybe there’ll be an update from tomorrow, although I think it may be an outside chance only.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:10 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:23 pm

I jokingly said to her that she’s gone a few days without a good fuck now and if she felt the urge with him tomorrow she didn’t need to hurry home, she could stay and have some fun.

I am tempted you know, so don’t be surprised if I take you up on that.” She said, clearly not joking. I looked at her in amazement. “Well now I’ve done it once, I know I liked it, I’m thinking why not do it again.” she explained.

We were standing in the kitchen, so I grabbed at her and pulled her close, kissing her as she put her arms around my neck. She felt my hard cock as I put my hands on her pert little ass and pulled her close, thrusting my pelvis against her. She giggled, “Aaah, you poor thing. Is your little dick feeling a all horny and neglected?”, she reached down and stroked me through my shorts briefly then wriggled away from me as I groaned. “Not for you!” she sang to me.

So maybe there’ll be an update from tomorrow, although I think it may be an outside chance only.
Your Wife is truly amazing,
And, once the genie is out of the bottle, it is sometimes very difficult to put it back in.

Very glad to see that you are enjoying this as well, and sharing your enjoyment with Her.

Please keep us posted as this story evolves...

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:44 pm

You’re right the genie seems to be well and truly out of the bottle. There’s a lot going on right now.

She spent 3 hours with guy from AM today, he says all the right things and makes her feel really good, and she wanted to find him attractive very much, but sadly she didn’t. Her feedback was that if she’d had a few glasses of wine she feels so horny right now that she probably would have fucked him regardless. So he’s definitely a prospect for the future.

Our old friend that we’ve not seen for 20 years (that she’s always liked) that has invited her on a European road trip is dropping in tomorrow to catch up with us. He’s a definite prospect, so it will be interesting to see if she still fancies him.

Then there’s her ex-boyfriend who she last saw about 4 years ago just after I confessed my cuck fantasy to her, and she sucked his cock. He’s a big black guy with a great physique and a cock much larger than mine, they have amazing chemistry and she says the way he looks at her is like a hungry animal! I’m away on business trips for the next 2 weeks so I suggested she call her him to see if he wanted to come and see her and stop over at our house. She was dialling his number before I finished the sentence but unfortunately he didn’t answer.

Then there is the guy she spent last weekend fucking, who seems distant and reserved.

She said to me this evening that she thinks she is turning into a nymphomaniac. She feels sexual all the time and feels she wants to be fucked all the time (just not by me, I have offered!). This is a complete turnaround for her, presumably precipitated by the amazing sex at the weekend. She also said that now that she has taken the plunge and experienced that, she would have no problem doing it again even with a stranger, whereas before she was almost prudish under most circumstances. She has a low “body count” of 2 until the last weekend, but she said she can see this going to 7 or 8 very quickly over the next few weeks given the right opportunities. I never thought in my wildest fantasies that this would happen.

The thing that ticks my cuck boxes is that she said she can imagine having sex with anyone EXCEPT me, I’m her husband that she’s know for 30 years so she doesn’t see me as sexual, even though she acknowledges that I’m probably the best looking of them all! It’s just not exciting or a turn on for her to think about sex with me, whereas she just wants to cum all the time when she thinks about sex with almost anyone else.

I showed her my hard on as she was saying this, and she rubbed her bare feet and painted toes against it as I grew increasingly frustrated and desperate, which really amused her. She leant forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth and bit it quite hard. It hurt but I was so turned on that my cock was in her mouth I said “Thank you”, which made her laugh out loud, so she did it again a couple more times. She then ordered me to lower my pants and bend over the arm of the sofa while she retrieved a long handled metal spoon from the kitchen (because she broke the wooden one on my ass yesterday!) and hit me hard with it until I begged her to stop, almost crying. That is becoming a more regular occurrence, it’s happened every day this week.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:25 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:44 pm
You’re right the genie seems to be well and truly out of the bottle. There’s a lot going on right now.

She spent 3 hours with guy from AM today, he says all the right things and makes her feel really good, and she wanted to find him attractive very much, but sadly she didn’t. Her feedback was that if she’d had a few glasses of wine she feels so horny right now that she probably would have fucked him regardless. So he’s definitely a prospect for the future.

Our old friend that we’ve not seen for 20 years (that she’s always liked) that has invited her on a European road trip is dropping in tomorrow to catch up with us. He’s a definite prospect, so it will be interesting to see if she still fancies him.

Then there’s her ex-boyfriend who she last saw about 4 years ago just after I confessed my cuck fantasy to her, and she sucked his cock. He’s a big black guy with a great physique and a cock much larger than mine, they have amazing chemistry and she says the way he looks at her is like a hungry animal! I’m away on business trips for the next 2 weeks so I suggested she call her him to see if he wanted to come and see her and stop over at our house. She was dialling his number before I finished the sentence but unfortunately he didn’t answer.

Then there is the guy she spent last weekend fucking, who seems distant and reserved.

She said to me this evening that she thinks she is turning into a nymphomaniac. She feels sexual all the time and feels she wants to be fucked all the time (just not by me, I have offered!). This is a complete turnaround for her, presumably precipitated by the amazing sex at the weekend. She also said that now that she has taken the plunge and experienced that, she would have no problem doing it again even with a stranger, whereas before she was almost prudish under most circumstances. She has a low “body count” of 2 until the last weekend, but she said she can see this going to 7 or 8 very quickly over the next few weeks given the right opportunities. I never thought in my wildest fantasies that this would happen.

The thing that ticks my cuck boxes is that she said she can imagine having sex with anyone EXCEPT me, I’m her husband that she’s know for 30 years so she doesn’t see me as sexual, even though she acknowledges that I’m probably the best looking of them all! It’s just not exciting or a turn on for her to think about sex with me, whereas she just wants to cum all the time when she thinks about sex with almost anyone else.

I showed her my hard on as she was saying this, and she rubbed her bare feet and painted toes against it as I grew increasingly frustrated and desperate, which really amused her. She leant forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth and bit it quite hard. It hurt but I was so turned on that my cock was in her mouth I said “Thank you”, which made her laugh out loud, so she did it again a couple more times. She then ordered me to lower my pants and bend over the arm of the sofa while she retrieved a long handled metal spoon from the kitchen (because she broke the wooden one on my ass yesterday!) and hit me hard with it until I begged her to stop, almost crying. That is becoming a more regular occurrence, it’s happened every day this week.
MG# - Just for reference you live in North America, UK or already in the EU?
- So you will end up with buns of steel or one hell of a callous. :shock: :lol:
- I can see this sliding into CBT at some point. :o

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:17 pm

[/quote]

MG# - Just for reference you live in North America, UK or already in the EU?
- So you will end up with buns of steel or one hell of a callous. :shock: :lol:
- I can see this sliding into CBT at some point. :o
[/quote]

We’re in the UK, and although I’m trying to be careful that my right bicep doesn’t get too much bigger than my left, I’m not sure I’m being successful with that!

She already likes squeezing my balls hard as punishment along with biting and pulling / twisting my cock while forcing me to open my legs and keep my hands at my sides, as well as with spanking my ass with kitchen tools. She relishes it when she makes me writhe in pain and it makes her laugh, I think she likes to feel the power she has over me. Fortunately she doesn’t use the nasty nylon riding crop very often, that is really difficult punishment, but also she knows the thought of it turns me on a lot.

So, I think her view is that all other cocks and balls are for sucking and licking, and mine are for hurting.

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:22 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:17 pm

I’m trying to be careful that my right bicep doesn’t get too much bigger than my left, I’m not sure I’m being successful with that!
Someone needs a cage... ;)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:50 pm

Mattyg,

English Ladies are the best Cuckoldresses!!

Your wonderful Wife sounds like now fully adapting to this with Her sexual apetite for other males growing strongly and demonstrating a strong will to dominate and deny you.

Even if Her favorite BBC did not take the call yesterday, he may do the next time....

Please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:46 am

Great story really loving this thread. Really happy for you. Sounds like you both are loving it! I hope she keeps finding new men to have some fun with.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:27 pm

I found out today that when she went to meet the AM guy yesterday for coffee, she took an overnight bag with her “just in case”! He didn’t try anything with her but she said if he had, she would have been very tempted given her current high sex drive. That probably shows her state of mind at the moment.

The old friend (road trip guy) called in today and it was great to see him after so long. Apparently he kissed her briefly on the lips both when he arrived and when he left, which I completely missed. After he left she disappeared to the bedroom to masturbate to porn (I found out later), that’s the second time today which seems to be the norm at the moment. When they go on their trip in April I have no doubt that she’ll try and seduce him.

There is a bout of measles going around at the moment, and she thought she saw some on her stomach, so she stripped naked and had me inspect her body (legs, thighs, stomach, breasts) for signs of measles. She would NOT let me touch her. There were no signs of measles whatsoever, so I suspect that she just did this to torment me, it was agony. However, as a reward she did put my cock in her mouth very briefly but pushed me away as soon as I got rock hard, leaving me very frustrated.

Tonight before bed she allowed me to kneel painfully on the hard ceramic tiles in our bathroom and jerk off as she rubbed her painted toes on my balls until I came over her feet. She wore nothing but a pair of little bedtime shorts, and was telling me the whole time how hard her BF banged her as he came inside her at the weekend whilst gripping her hips tightly. He was VERY rough, she said, which she discovered she liked a lot. I tried to touch her breasts and run my fingers up her shorts but again she would not let me touch her. I complained that he was able to do that and she would consider fucking several others, while me, her husband, was limited to jerking myself off on her feet with my knees hurting. She reminded me that this is what I asked for and now she knows what great sex is all about, I must accept that jerking on her feet will be the limit of my sex life forever, so I should get used to it and be grateful. I AM grateful, she is a goddess, I wish I could fuck her. But if I was given the choice between me fucking her badly or sending her to her BF to be fucked properly and satisfied, I would undoubtedly send her to him. Such is the strength of the delicious jealousy and angst.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:38 pm

Upindown wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:22 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:

I’m trying to be careful that my right bicep doesn’t get too much bigger than my left, I’m not sure I’m being successful with that!
You’re right, but I think that might be just too frustrating for me, I’m not sure. I have brought it up before with her and she dismissed the idea completely, although with her new attitude since cuckolding me she may have changed her mind. I’m not sure whether to ask her to consider it. She might make me regret it in a “careful what you ask for” kind of way, because she seems to now revel in the new power dynamic since the weekend. What do you think? I’d be interested to hear from anyone who has been though this and experienced moving to a cage.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:01 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:27 pm

.... I AM grateful, she is a goddess, I wish I could fuck her. But if I was given the choice between me fucking her badly or sending her to her BF to be fucked properly and satisfied, I would undoubtedly send her to him. Such is the strength of the delicious jealousy and angst.
Thanks Mattyg

You are a really good cuck; I am so glad your Wife appreciates you and understands both what you need, and what She needs now.

Looking forward to your next post

Sincerely
elina

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:56 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:38 pm
Upindown wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:22 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:

What do you think? I’d be interested to hear from anyone who has been though this and experienced moving to a cage.
What do I think? Well I don't speak from experience of this happening, but the idea of having a well endowed black guy filling my better half with cum, and her then sitting on my face while she reaches down and toys with my caged and frustrated "manhood" totally presses all my buttons - and here you are within touching distance of it.
I'm guessing she'll jump at the idea now. For me I'd want release at times (maybe most of the time!) but at her choosing.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:53 pm

Wtf happened to my “good girl” wife?!

Spoiler alert: she fucked a stranger against the outside wall of our local pub tonight. Mind completely blown.

So we went out around 630pm, whilst we were ordering our first drinks we got chatting to a guy. Not gonna say his name for privacy purposes. Turns out he’s a pilot for a well known airline, lives fairly locally. I’m guessing 6’ 4”, muscular and well built, so probably a good 6” taller than me. Just her type. He’s a good laugh, and it turns out he’s sitting on the next table to us. We carry on having laugh and a joke with him.

I’m gently teasing her that she fancies him. Eventually, 2 large glasses of wine for her and he goes out for a smoke. I tell her that she should go talk to him, get his number etc. if she does actually like him. She doesn’t need much persuasion. Practically jumps out of her seat. Out she goes and for a couple of minutes and I can see them chatting through the pub window until they disappear.

Time goes by. 15 mins, 20 mins. I’m thinking they’re probably having a kiss at most. The pub is busy so it’s not conspicuous initially although he’s a big character and we are known in the pub. I’m trying to focus on my phone, but i feel it’s becoming obvious that my wife is missing and so is the guy. I wonder if I should go and check on her as it’s been a while now.

I started to feel a bit uncomfortable, like everyone has noticed that she and him were missing for some time. This just made me feel horny and I was wondering what the hell they were doing. Maybe no one noticed but I felt all eyes were on me.

30 mins later she comes back and slides into the seat next to me and gives me a sloppy kiss. “Well, how did it go?” I ask. I’ll never forget the unbelievable reply. “He fucked me” She said.

Omfg.

This is my good girl, slightly prudish wife that until last week has had sex with 2 men including me, and she’s doubled her number in a matter of days. One of whom she only just met less than 2 hours ago. My mind is fucking blown and I am speechless, I must have looked comical with my mouth agape.

“You should have come out and watched.” She says. “I was trying to give you space, would you have wanted me to watch?”. I say eventually. “Yes”, she says breathlessly.

I’m struggling to speak and she tells me to act normally. Yeah, right.

I kiss her hungrily until she pushes me away, not realising that she had his cock in her mouth moments before.

I don’t know exactly how it went down because she got very drunk before she was able to tell all the details. But basically she dragged him around the side of the pub unfastened his jeans and sucked his cock until it was hard. He pulled her jeans and panties to her ankles and he fucked her bare, and came inside her! Jesus. She said a rubber would have been a good idea (no kidding) but she didn’t care at that moment. Apparently he made a token protest, “What about your husband?”, and she reassured him not to worry about me.

When he came back into the pub (she came in first and gave me the brief detail above), it was a few minutes later and he offered to buy me a drink. I said “That’s the least you can buy me.” He looked at me strangely, I don’t think he knew that I knew until I asked him if he had a good time with her, to which he replied “amazing”. He said I was a cool guy and he had experienced some things in his life but nothing like this.

We chatted for a bit and he asked if we had done this before, to which I answered, “only very recently”. I asked if we could have his number and he punched it into my phone.

When we got home she let me pull off her jeans and panties and I licked her pussy for A LONG TIME, fingered her pussy and ass until she came. I guess I have a strangers cum all over my face right now. She seemed to like my finger in her ass more than her pussy. And when I suggested that she would have preferred him to fuck and cum in her ass instead of her pussy she murmured “yes”.

I begged to fuck her again, but she refused. She said that she is more turned on by fucking others, even strangers, than me her husband of 30 years. I jerked off over her legs and feet again. It’s over 2 weeks since my cock has been inside her, briefly with a rubber on, and since then she has fucked 2 guys bare who have both cum inside her. Shit.

I am complete blown away by tonight’s developments. Holy shit. I don’t know what has come over her.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:42 pm

We need more pics!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:50 pm

WoW mattyg ! What an erotic sight it must have been to see the bug muscular guy fucking her against the pub wall !! Thanks for recounting your cuckold journey. Is she going to see the pilot again? on a regular basis?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:53 pm

If I’d have known that’s what they were doing I would have snuck out to watch for sure, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that would happen. I thought maybe they were just chatting or perhaps having a little kiss at most. I’m kicking myself that I didn’t go and check on her and get to see. The guy has our number so we’ll see if he gets in contact.

I don’t know how it went bumming a smoke off a stranger to sucking his cock on her knees then letting him get her jeans and panties to her ankles and fucking her against the wall of a pub in less than 30 min. Letting him do it bareback and cumming inside her too. Prior to last week she always said she could never see herself having sex with anyone else, even if she built up a strong connection with them. Now this. It’s gone very fast. Genie out of the bottle, bottle smashed to pieces!