Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:32 pm

MattG - as others have suggested you both may want to consider training on safe use of punishment. Hope you are feeling better

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:26 pm

Yes, all fair comments and thanks for the words of concern. All is good though, just a light bruise from a glancing blow and no pain (apart from the initial sting) so no long lasting damage. The good thing is that I think the riding crop has been banished to the wardrobe for the long term!

She did joke later that it’s a good thing I don’t really need my cock and balls any more anyway!

elina
Pervert

Re: Almost there, again, maybe…

Unread post by elina » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:10 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:58 pm
She left me to recover and went back downstairs to message him. When I caught up with her a few minutes later, she put her arms around me and gave me a cuddle. She told me that the 2 hour afternoon play date on Friday has changed into an overnight on Thursday! She didn’t ask me, she just told me that was happening. “I don’t need to ask you,” she said, “I’m the dominant one and you’ll just do as your told.”
Yes,
Your Wonderful Superior Wife has decided to assume the position as the Queen of your household.

Please continue updating!!

Sincerely
elina

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:04 am

Wow, she's got a fire inside her that she can't quench!!

It's very hot that this translates into her inflicting the punishment on you...I wonder if you were the subject of discussion between them, and the idea came up between them, or she just needed a release??

Just think of the possibilities if she wanted to compound the humiliation with him involved and/or witnessing....is he aware of what she does to you??

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:52 am

avid fan wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:04 am
Wow, she's got a fire inside her that she can't quench!!

It's very hot that this translates into her inflicting the punishment on you...I wonder if you were the subject of discussion between them, and the idea came up between them, or she just needed a release??

Just think of the possibilities if she wanted to compound the humiliation with him involved and/or witnessing....is he aware of what she does to you??
I don’t think she’s told him any more than she’s going to be denying me while she’s having sex with him, and that she owns a “whip”. My assumption is that he has figured out that she uses it on me rather than the other way around! She’ll probably tell him at some point I guess.

The date has moved again, he’s not available now on Thursday, and suggested a few hours on Saturday morning, but she told him that it’s a bit soon for meeting at a hotel during the day just for sex, seems a bit seedy until they know each other a bit more, so awaiting the next update.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:46 am

It is a pity that the date was postponed. Maybe there could be other candidates for her to take care of her needs?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:55 am

He sent her a full front naked pic on Friday night which had a very positive effect in her, she said that looking at it made her immediately turned on, she loves his body, she was raving over it all night!

She met him for drinks at a country pub yesterday for a couple of hours. They had a really good time and talked through a few things that needed to be discussed if this is to an ongoing thing. It was quite busy in the pub so they only had a small kiss inside, but before they said goodbye he led her to the bottom of the pub garden and they had a long passionate kiss. He fondled her breasts and she groped his cock through his jeans. When she got home to me, she was almost throbbing with sexual energy. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom where she stripped off her clothes and demanded that I help her cum. She pushed my hand to her clit with almost no hesitation which is most unusual, she normally needs a lot of stroking and kissing first! She had the pillow over face and pushed my fingers inside her impatiently as she took over rubbing her clit furiously whilst whimpering and moaning. Her thighs were spread wide and she was humping against my fingers as she came hard and noisily.

She threw the pillow from her face. “Oh my god, I needed that, thank you. I really wanted him to fuck me.”

Her face was flushed and I looked down in wonderment at her naked body, thighs still spread, quivering with pleasure and gasping for breath. She lay for a few minutes gathering herself, reciting some of their discussion and confirming that she really finds him very hot. “Sorry but you’re in for a tough time!” She laughed and rubbed my chest (I was still fully clothed).

They’ve agreed to meet again next Thursday for an overnight at a hotel, they messaged throughout the evening yesterday with lots of dirty talk. She told me that I’ll be back in the cage for when they meet, but if I’m good she may allow me a rare BJ when she returns. She warned me that she’s going to try the strap on with me in the next few days, and that I shouldn’t be under illusions that I might enjoy it.

The anticipation for all of us will be very high before Thursday.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:28 am

Delicious...must be so hot to see your woman so clearly aroused, and mad for this other guy ...

As always love to get any snippets of their conversations... intrigued to know how much they discuss her upcoming fun playing the daddy :)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:41 am

Your Wife is obviously double-hooked:
1) Hooked on the Cuckoldress Lifestyle, clearly enjoying dominating you,
2) Hooked on Her BF/bull and can't get enough of him...

Enjoy the ride.
Looking forward to hear you experience as your Cuckoldress pegs you,
maybe you should start wearing but-plugs daily if you don't already to prepare yourself?

Sincerely
elina

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:03 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:55 am
She warned me that she’s going to try the strap on with me in the next few days, and that I shouldn’t be under illusions that I might enjoy it.
That's the spirit!

So, did you get to see the pic he sent her? And, if so, how did you compare to him?
Maybe she should take a similar pic of you, and send it through him, so he can see what he's competing against 😁.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:29 am

Thanks for the update mattyG. Looking forward to the details on her next meeting with her new fb as well as strapon trials on you. :lol:

Aureus
Trainable

Unread post by Aureus » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:18 am

You should definitely start to wear a plug during the day to get your ass trained for that strap on.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:13 pm

trecital wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:03 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:55 am
She warned me that she’s going to try the strap on with me in the next few days, and that I shouldn’t be under illusions that I might enjoy it.
That's the spirit!

So, did you get to see the pic he sent her? And, if so, how did you compare to him?
Maybe she should take a similar pic of you, and send it through him, so he can see what he's competing against 😁.
I did see the pic of him, she sends all the interesting messages to me as she likes to tease me about what they’re saying to each other about what they’re planning to do. He’s a bit taller and broader than me, and his arms and shoulders are bigger, he’s not totally ripped but he’s just “bigger” than me all over which she seems to like.

I don’t think he would be interested in a picture of me, he’s not really competing since he’s already won!

For me it was fascinating to see the body and cock that she is so mad for.

Their messages were reminiscing about when they last met and how he woke up to find her sucking his cock. And about what they want to do next week when they meet. She told him that he can do anything he wants with her, she’s basically his sex toy for the night.

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:23 am

Just caught this thread and my wife literally said the exact same thing “wow that was easy”!!

Such a great life sit back and enjoy the beautiful ride you are on!!

I’m so bummed I missed her pictures well hopefully they’ll be up again. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:27 pm

Thursday is off now. His work rota got changed so he cannot make it. Then he’s away all week next week. She’s bummed and feels like he’s messing her around now, she’s a planner and doesn’t cope well with last minute changes and disappointments. His work situation seems chaotic and she’s starting to feel that it may not fit in with her life. It’s entirely possible that 2 or 3 weeks without seeing him with the reflection time that entails may result in her going off him entirely. She was back on AM yesterday in anticipation of that. We’ll have to wait and see how this develops.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:06 am

I’ve not updated for a while but all is good, work has been busy.

They met at a pub for afternoon drinks last weekend and had a couple of kisses, including a passionate goodbye in the car park which she said left her very turned on. When she got home she lay on the bed naked and had me finger her pussy and ass to orgasm. She had her eyes closed and had a massive cum whilst thinking about him.

I was away for work this week and she met him at a local hotel on Friday night. She wore a short dress and heels, nothing else. When he opened the bedroom door door he was just wearing a hotel robe. Within 2 minutes they were fucking with her legs wrapped around him. She said they fucked 7 times, with him cumming inside her every time. There was a lot of oral as well, for both of them. He fucked her mouth relentlessly, which she liked a lot. She wanted him to cum in her mouth but he wanted to cum in her pussy every time. (I’ve never cum in her mouth, she doesn’t like it!). She did scoop his cum out of herself and lick her fingers, which she said tasted nice!

She said the sex was very good, he knows what he’s doing!

Maybe more details later.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:15 am

Thanks for the update mattyg. Would be great to hear more details when you have the time to write.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:37 am

Always love to read your posts....your wife has a real fire for cuckolding you and look forward to your future developments.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:46 pm

A few things have happened this week so I’ll try to bring the thread up to date in the next 2-3 posts.

Firstly a bit more detail about last weekend. She’d stayed overnight with him on Friday as I was flying home. So when I arrived mid-morning she was already back. She looked gorgeous, fresh faced and excited to see me. I’d been away for a few days so we hugged and kissed. She was wearing her little shorts and a thin top, I couldn’t help but cop a feel, especially knowing where she had been all night.

“Do you want to know about my night?”, she eventually offered. I nodded eagerly and she led me to our bedroom. She undressed me to my boxers and we lay entwined on the bed, her head on my chest as she shared the details while she stroked my hard cock through the material of my pants.

She arrived at the hotel around 7pm wearing just a short dress and heels, he answered the bedroom door in just a hotel robe. They were almost immediately kissing passionately, her hands inside the robe caressing his big cock. Her dress was unzipped and pushed off her shoulders, falling in a heap at her feet, exposing that she had worn nothing underneath it for him. He shed the robe and lay her onto her back on the bed and she looked down her body as his cock pushed inside her. She said she had forgotten how big he was, the head of his cock is big and wide and she can really feel it stretching her when he enters her. She wrapped her legs around him, interlocked her feet (still in the heels) behind his back and just allowed herself to submit to being fucked good and hard until he came inside her.

After a short break he was ready to go again. This time he put her legs on his shoulders, her beautiful feet bouncing behind his head as he fucked her. She said she could feel him really deep inside her, and that’s when she realised just how much bigger his cock is than mine. He was so deep it almost hurt. Almost! After he came in her the second time, he surprised her because he just kept going. He continued to fuck her without stopping until he came in side her for the third time. I didn’t even know that was possible…

She told me that they had a longer rest and a shower, talked for a while until she kissed her way down his chest. She licked and sucked his balls, even licked behind his balls towards his ass (which she said he seemed to like), she licked and kissed up his shaft and finally took him inside her mouth.

“I love having him in my mouth, it’s such a turn on. He gets so hard, he’s so big that it’s difficult to get all of him in, but he tastes so good I want as much of him in my mouth as possible.”

He wanted to fuck her mouth so he positioned her on her back with her head tilted back slightly off the end of the bed while he stood and thrust into her mouth. She said this was probably her favourite part of the night. She felt dominated and exposed with her naked body prone and open to his eyes, as he fucked her mouth quite roughly. She felt a raw, wanton sexual rush as he used her for his pleasure. She grabbed his ass to pull him into her mouth as deep as she possibly could with every thrust.

This picture stayed with me: this guy fucking my wife’s mouth while looking upon her beautiful body openly splayed out in front of him on the bed in all her naked glory. That body that should be only for me.

He made her choke a couple of times but she was surprised how deep she could take him into her throat when she relaxed and got used to it. In fact, she told him that he would have liked him to have been rougher.

He didn’t cum in her mouth, although she wanted him to. They fucked 3 more times in the night with him cumming inside her each time, including once while sitting facing each other with her on his lap. Another time where he held her hands above her head which her submissive side liked, and once doggy style with her face in the pillow and her legs splayed, ass in the air. Nice image.

Then once more in the morning for 7 times in total.

She finished by telling me that her hips are quite painful this morning due to having her legs so wide apart for such a long time last night! He’s apparently quite broad…

She stopped stroking my cock and I groaned. “No moaning or the cage goes back on.” she warned. She said she was too tired to help me, and had me jerk off myself onto my stomach.

By my count she has had sex around 20 times over the last 2 months since I was last inside her. That’s with 3 different guys, all bareback, all have cum inside her including the ONS at the local pub. She flatly refuses to entertain the idea of my cock going anywhere near her pussy. “That’s not for you anymore” she says with an evil grin as she revels in my frustration. Everywhere we go she seems to see attractive guys that she would want to fuck. I can see when it happens; her gaze will go over my shoulder and she’ll lose focus on our discussion, until she realises and looks at me sheepishly. “But he’s REALLY sexy”, she’ll say in mitigation. It feels like shes dangerously insatiable right now and anything could happen at anytime!

There were a couple of other hot moments this week which i’ll try to write about tomorrow including my first experience with her wearing the strap on.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:59 pm

Thanks for painting this wonderful picture of her erotic encounter… looking forward to reading more

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:45 am

On Wednesday evening we were lying on the sofa in each other’s arms after a few drinks. My hands started to wander and I slipped my had inside the back of her shorts to feel her bum. We kissed deeply and I pushed my cock against her thigh which made her giggle. She rubbed me through my jeans and I started to hump her leg as I became more aroused. She giggled again and said “You’re like a horny little dog humping my leg like that.” I replied that she was turning me on and i asked if we could go upstairs.

To my surprise she agreed, and told me to go ahead, strip my clothes off and wait for her in the bedroom. I did as she instructed and was lying on the bed naked when she appeared in the doorway a few minutes later. I did a double take and my eyes must have grown wide as she was naked herself, except for the strap on she was wearing around her hips.

“I hope you’re ready to get your ass fucked” she said. “I’m not going to be gentle, I want you to know what it will feel like for me when I next see him, although this is much smaller than his cock.” She said, indicated the dildo protruding from her groin.

He words and the apprehension of what was about to happen had made my cock rock hard. “Don’t pretend you don’t want it, your little dick is telling me all I need to know. Kneel on the end of the bed here and bend over.”

I knelt on the end of the bed on my elbows with my ass in air. I could see her behind me in the wardrobe mirrors as she squirted some lube onto her hand and felt the cold sensation as she applied it to my asshole. She held the dildo with one hand and my hip with the other as she placed it against me. I felt pressure as she pushed the tip against my muscle and I let out an involuntary moan, raised my ass higher and pushed back against it as I felt the thing start to violate my most intimate place.

I’ve never felt so exposed, so submissive or so helpless as I felt her grab both my hips and pushed the thing deep inside me. Those feelings overcame the shame and humiliation i also felt that my gorgeous wife was seeing the effect this was having one me. I even buried my face in the pillow to hide my face. As she started to thrust, I pushed back against her which made her giggle again. “You like that don’t you, little cucky husband. You like being fucked in the ass.” I moaned again and started to rub my dick which was probably the hardest it had ever been.

She fucked me for a few minutes and the declared that I’d had enough, I was enjoying it too much! “Next time I’m going to use the big one” she warned.

She told me to lie on my back and to my surprise she retrieved a condom from the dresser and rolled it onto my cock. She straddled me and lined the tip of my cock against her pussy. “Don’t expect this again anytime soon” she warned as she lowered herself on to my cock. She ground herself against me and I had the rare and amazing experience of sex with her as I watched her glorious body writhing on top of me, I caressed her erect nipples and her flat stomach, her slim smooth thighs. I was in heaven as she leant forward and pressed her breasts against my chest and her hair brushed my face.

She climbed off, lay back with her thighs spread and demanded that I fuck her. I begged her to allow me to remove the condom but she refused. I pointed out that all 3 of her recent lovers had not used a condom and all had cum inside her. She firmly refused again “They deserve to feel the best of me. I don’t want your cock inside me without a condom, we both know that’s the way it is.”

I’d not had sex with her for several months so I resignedly climbed between her thighs and slid myself inside her. She wanted me to fuck her like he had done, to compare us, so she put her legs on my shoulders as I thrust inside her gorgeous pussy. “Omg, it was so deeper when he did this, I could feel all of him inside me, he’s so big and hard. I can hardly feel your dick at all, it’s SO much smaller!”

I tried to thrust harder the way I know she likes, but I don’t think it was doing anything for her. I pushed her legs back and tried to get deeper, I was stroking her legs, mesmerised by her beautiful body as I savoured the sex with her. “You prefer his cock don’t you.” I asked. “Babe, there’s just no comparison,” She replied. “How much better is it with him?” I wanted to know. “He’s maybe an 8 or 9 out of 10. You’re like, maybe a 2. It’s just not the same, sorry”. At least she was honest, and I’m sure she knew that her words would cause me anguish but also fuel my cuckold side that craves the humiliation.

“In fact,” she continued, “that’s enough now. You can stop.” I pleaded and begged her to let me carry on but she was firm. As I reluctantly pulled out of her and rolled off, I thanked her and told her that she’s amazing and the best wife ever. She smiled at me and replied that she’s pleased that I think that, she rubbed my chest affectionately. “I don’t think you’re really cut out for having sex. I think we should make that your last ever fuck, don’t you?” I tried to protest and point out that she promised it for my birthday and possibly Christmas. “No, I’ve decided to change my mind,” she started to stroke my cock. “I need to hear you say that you agree with me, it’s the best decision for both of us”.

She continued to stroke my cock. She knows that she can persuade me to agree to anything when she’s got me worked up like this.

Of course, I agreed just before I came all over my stomach.

“Good boy” she said.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:57 am

:cool: Yes,

A Wonderful Dominant Wife like yours deserves a Good boy at home, a hung 1st-lover who can make Her submit likes She wants to, and the freedom to explore other lovers as She pleases.

I hope you will continue to keep us updated.

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:46 am

Then on Friday afternoon I was working in my home office when I received a text from her in the bedroom. She was feeling horny and needed me to help her cum. I scrambled to the bedroom to find her naked on the bed.

I lay next to her and started to caress her body. Gently stroking her chest, around her nipples and down her stomach to her thighs. My fingers moved along her thighs and moved toward her pussy, grazing her lips as I took an erect nipple in my mouth.

She murmured and pushed her hips upwards to indicate she needed me to touch her clit. I very softly rubbed her, she open her legs and I pushed a finger inside, she was very wet. With one finger inside her and another against her ass, she grabbed a pillow to muffle her sighs as her body writhed. A flush spread across her chest and she opened her thighs further as I licked and sucked her nipples and alternated between rubbing her clit and pushing fingers deep inside her pussy and ass.

Her beautiful body went rigid and she gasped for air as she had an enormous, long orgasm, grasping my hand and pushing it against her.

When she’d calmed down and gathered herself she thanked me. “That’s was an amazing cum, I was biting on the pillow to stop myself from screaming!” She said. “Your turn now.”

She told me to kneel on the bathroom floor. I protested saying that the tiles would hurt my knees. “It won’t kill you. You need to have little pain with your pleasure, it’s the price you have to pay.” Was her reply.

I acquiesced and knelt on the hard tiles, the discomfort was just about bearable. She stood naked in front of me and pulled my head against her abdomen, my face just above her pussy. I took my cock in my hand and started to jerk off as she ruffled my hair affectionately. “That’s it, good boy, jerk that little cock,” she encouraged me. I curled one arm behind her and put my hand on her bum cheek, gripping it and pulling her close.

She held my head in both hands and raked her fingers across my head, and lower along my shoulders as I jerked furiously whilst looking down at her slim legs, smooth thighs and beautiful painted toes. “That’s it, good boy, you like that, don’t you.” She repeated soothingly, as images swirled in my head of her legs wrapped around him, gripping his ass and pulling him deep inside her, her toes curling with pleasure, her screaming and cumming on his cock and him tensing and shooting inside her body.. While I was kneeling at her feet jerking off like a horny little boy. The comparison was intense.

It didn’t take long before I felt the stirrings in my balls, my hand gripped her bum tighter and she could tell I was close. “That’s it, good boy, let it out, cum for me now” she said as she held my head tight against her body. I grunted and spurted my cum between her feet onto the bathroom tiles. She ruffled my hair again and repeated “Good boy” as if praising a pet dog! She’s taken to using the phrase “Good boy” regularly as an affectionate term of endearment, but with the clear intention to humiliate and communicate our respective positions…

She released my head and instructed me to clean up the mess I’d made on the floor. I reached for some toilet tissue, but she admonished me “Noooo, not like that.” She pushed my head downwards towards the floor, the meaning clear. I put my nose to the tiles and with my tongue, I lapped up my cum from the bathroom floor.

She leant back against the doorframe and laughed. “That’s so funny. You’re wanking at my feet, then licking your own cum from the bathroom floor whilst he gets to cum inside me whenever he wants.” She extended a shapely leg and tickled my balls from behind with her toes as I bent forward to lick up the last drops. “Don’t you dare miss any or I’ll have to use the belt on you.”

That was probably the hottest thing she’s done to me so far, she’s really turning up the Cuckoldress volume.

That pretty much brings us up to date.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:45 am

Thanks for that very erotic update mattyG. It is very arousing as I picture you kneeling against the bed taking her strapon and then later on all fours in the bathroom cleaning up the "mess" with your tongue while she calls you her "good boy"

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:03 am

Looks like you can expect to learn more about what it means to be a really Good Boy to your wonderful Cuckoldress :D :up: