What do you think about that idea?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TheyuseUs
Prepubescent

What do you think about that idea?

Unread post by TheyuseUs » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:26 am

My wife still hestitate, so what do you think about such idea I have rented sauna for an hour. Told my wife we will be completly alone for an hour.
She likes to be naked. No need even to convice her to that. But I did not tell her I invited 4 guys to join us. They will enter about 20 minutes after us.
Would it turn you on, considering we are at the beginning?

Gulfcpl
Player

Re: What do you think about that idea?

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:23 am

It would be a very poor decision. If she is hesitant, she certainly won’t appreciate a surprise attack. This would be pure foolishness.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:36 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:23 am
It would be a very poor decision. If she is hesitant, she certainly won’t appreciate a surprise attack. This would be pure foolishness.
TUU - 100% with GC on this. As much as anything saying you will be alone, means you will be alone. Doing what you described she will not TRUST anything you say for a very long time and this could blow up your wish to share her totally. :down: :down:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:54 am

Sounds like a deceptive way to kick things off

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:20 am

TheyuseUs wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:26 am
My wife still hestitate, so what do you think about such idea I have rented sauna for an hour. Told my wife we will be completly alone for an hour.
She likes to be naked. No need even to convice her to that. But I did not tell her I invited 4 guys to join us. They will enter about 20 minutes after us.
Would it turn you on, considering we are at the beginning?
If you two set it up together, this could be a very fun and exciting adventure.
Very hot and sexy as you two plan out who the person would be, let him in on it, let him know how you two want him to act, how you want him to treat her, and how you want him to have sex with her.
Or plan it out together, but not let her know when it will happen, if that’s what turns HER on.
However I see nothing but Disaster if you do this without including her.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:45 am

it sounds like a sure fire way to get your wife very, very, very mad at you for not telling her what was planned - not to mention the start of her not being able to trust you

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:03 am

Terrible idea, truly. How could you possibly think she would respond well to that. Early in our marriage I brought up the idea of cuckoldry to my wife and she wasn’t interested so I never mentioned it again. Once medication made me permanently soft a few years ago my wife told me that she wanted to fuck other men. I agreed enthusiastically. She’s now a satisfied hotwife and I’m a fulfilled pussyfree cuck. My point is, this has to be her idea.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:35 am

I think when you attempt something like this you have made a decision that your fantasy is more important than your wife's opinion.

Manipulation and deception are a breach of trust and can backfire in more ways than you can ever imagine.

Deciding to be a hotwife is not a simple decision of whether or not to have sex with other people. You are completely ignoring all the other aspects that go into this decision and trying to force her into a situation that she may regret and never forgive herself or you for.

Those are my .02 as a VHW

Now as far as my thoughts as an Admin are concerned.....

You may have missed the 2nd paragraph of rule 2.2 so I am copying it here.

It's fairly common in hotwifing/cuckolding for a husband to want to convince his wife to become a hotwife. It's ok to discuss your own process, but it's not ok to try to enlist others to seduce an unwilling or unknowing wife. It's also not ok to solicit advice on how to trick an unwilling wife. These are all forms of deception and of emotional abuse, and will get you banned from this website. If you spend time on this website, you'll learn the #1 rule of this lifestyle is communication. Sit down with your wife, and lay your cards on the table!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:02 am

@theyuseus if the event has not happened yet I would urge you to listen to the opinions expressed by others especially the one from @2inUpMichigan. Please sit down with her outside the bedroom in a normal setting and discuss what your desires are what her desires and wants are.

rascalnvixen
Pervert

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:52 am

Very simple, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!! Sauna is good the surprise guys are not.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:51 pm

Nope. Terrible way to start. Don't know your wife but I can tell you, if I ever pulled a stunt like that, she would be outraged and rightfully so.

QueenHedone
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by QueenHedone » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:41 am

Doing something like this turns your wife into an object in your fantasy. It’s disgusting.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:37 am

I hope those four guys are lawyers because you’re going to need some for your criminal trial, and divorce.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:53 am

In my years in these fora, I have noticed that the men tend to fall into one of three categories :

Cucks/stags
Wannabes
Guys who have never touched a boob

No prizes for guessing into which category I think this one falls.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:57 pm

Lying to your wife and forcing her to be naked involuntarily in front of strangers is a great way to end a marriage.

Show some respect for her and yourself.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:58 pm

A really stupid idea. It would be an express train to really fucking up your marriage. Don’t do it!