What’s the thing with creampies

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Whiskey
Virgin

What’s the thing with creampies

Unread post by Whiskey » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 pm

Hello

New to the site, but not to having a shared wife

My wife has been an on again, off again, hotwife for several years. She has recently been very active with a significantly younger guy to the point it’s four or more times a week.

Lately I’ve been having the urge to dive down between my wife’s legs and eat her out after she’s had sex, where before all I wanted was to have sex with her immediately after. Now I see her when she comes home and I’m overcome with the desire to go down?

I’m not into humiliation, FLR, being caged or anything like that, to each their own. But was wondering why this change and what it’s actually like.

Thanks.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: What’s the thing with creampies

Unread post by Iamgroot » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:38 pm

I have become the same. I think I am just taking it to the next natural level of the relationship.

Kai_Ryan971
Virgin

Unread post by Kai_Ryan971 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:52 pm

It's taking the relationship to natural next level. What can be more humiliating and submitting than eating creampies from your Hotwife's freshly fucked pussy. It's the ultimate dream of every Cuck, one of the hottest fantasy and it sets the tone for relationship in future.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:48 am

Kai_Ryan971 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:52 pm
It's taking the relationship to natural next level. What can be more humiliating and submitting than eating creampies from your Hotwife's freshly fucked pussy. It's the ultimate dream of every Cuck, one of the hottest fantasy and it sets the tone for relationship in future.
I disagree, everyone has their own style/view of this lifestyle. My advice to anyone in the lifestyle, no matter how experienced is communication is key. This lifestyle is for you both and your relationship is the cornerstone. Even if you're a hard core denial cuck you'll only be successful is you maintain a solid relationship with your significant other. As to the cream pie question, some view it as humiliating and for them part of the lifestyle turn on is focusing on those feelings and thoughts. Both Whiskey and Kai_Ryan971 can be "right".

I've been enjoying cream pies since long before knowing anything about the lifestyle. I loved going down on gf and my first wife after I'd fucked them, loved it. When I started playing as a swinger continued the practice. LOVED going down on the wife or gf whether it was my load in her or her guys. Some of use just love the turn on of eating pussy that's been filled. I've never thought of it as humiliating, but that's how I think and feel so it works for me. If you like to view it differently and it's your style of play by all means go for it. I'm not one who overthinks stuff in the lifestyle, we try things the sound fun/hot and repeat the things we like avoid the things we don't. Don't spend a lot of time trying to analyze. We're doing this for fun not as a study in psychology. :) If you like eating cream pie - go for it. No reason needed, I love a rare ribeye - why? for the same reason I love cream pie -because it tastes good.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:21 am

Thank you warmnsalty I agree with you, and I guess I’m overthinking, I’ve never eaten a pussy with my cum or anyone else’s and am really wondering what it’s like? Or does it really indicate further cuck tendencies?

If it’s taking the relationship to the next level, does that mean the next level beyond going down on her freshly fucked pussy is possibly SPH, or asking my wife to switch roles completely and become the dominant one in the relationship. I can’t even imagine my wife denying me her pussy at any time, or saying this certain thing or act is just for her boyfriend, or any of the other usual cuckold behaviors. Again each to their own and more power to you and your wife in whatever makes you both happy.

I’ve definitely been, and continue to be highly dominant is our relationship, it’s what she wants, and my natural personality. I don’t see wanting to eat her out after she’s made herself and me very happy with having sex with another guy, as anything more than me pleasing myself and her. As I said I’ve never had the feeling before. This seems to have started when she sends me pictures of her cum filled pussy while she’s still with him and I’m finding it was like a switch went off that never went off before, I want to go down on her badly. Or she comes home and wants me to feel how much the guy came, (she loves when she gets a huge load anywhere on or in her body). I still want to stick my cock in there and that feeling is bliss, but now I want to spread those legs and say baby thank you, and make her orgasm orally. Now, I fully admit that I may be wrong, and there’s something more to it, or something deeper that I don't yet understand, or even afraid to admit to myself. I just don’t ever see us in, and I know she doesn’t want a FLR and she needs domination. She never does any of that with her guys, that I know of, other than a smack on the ass when they are getting her from behind. Am I being naive? That’s why I’m asking the question and seeking opinions.

Thanks for the input.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:26 am

Im in agreement with the above. I don't see it as humiliating at all. It sexy and hot and you are RIGHT where a girl was just fucked. I've enjoyed eating creampies for as long as I can remember and much like coffee or bourbon, it's an acquired taste and it's absolutely delicious to me. I will say not all guys are the same at all though. I have found fit people to have much better tasting cum but it has a lot to do with diet and hormone levels, etc that drives the taste. When it's mixed with her, it's better than pretty much any desert IMO.

At the end of the day though, it is what it is to YOU and our brains are our biggest sex organ by far. So however it turns you on or off is OK.

My 2 cents..
Ohio

turbulentdreams
Trainable

Unread post by turbulentdreams » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:57 am

So, humiliating, I don't know. Depends on the view. I'm going to take this discussion in a different direction.

Having unprotected sex is more of a "gift" from the woman than having sex with a condom. Obviously it feels better for the man but it's also more intimate for both partners - actually cumming inside a woman is a pretty big deal as compared to penetrating her and cumming inside a condom.

Many or most vanilla relationships start with condom sex and progress to bareback sex on the pill or IUD and then from there to fertile sex and conception. Each represents a different level.

Kissing plays a similar role. In communities of guys who seek out prostitutes one of the "Holy Grail" things is "GFE" - girlfriend experience, i.e. a passionate session with romantic mouth kissing.

So - I think for most people, if you imagine these two choices, the creampie one is preferred:

1. Wife has sex with the guy wearing a condom, no full mouth kissing.

2. Wife has a passionate makeout session with the guy, takes him bare in her pussy, and he cums inside her.

The second is better whether you're into humiliation or not, I would argue.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:40 am

Kai_Ryan971 wrote:
My wife and I only fantasize about her being a hotwife, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. We do openly communicate a lot about tweaking our fantasy to make sure it's pushing buttons for both of us, and not just for me (given I was the one who brought it up as my fantasy). So I am always looking for any button I can find for her to get more out of our fantasy.

I love to eat her out in real life. It triggers my compersion and the rush of sexual hormones in me even more than the thought of her being done by another man. I love to eat her out so much that we both know that she would get sore and tired of it before I would reach the point where I would want to stop. And we both know that because it's happened. Now she is always the one who tells me when to stop much earlier than that point because she doesn't want to be sore afterwards.

So of course I have thought a lot about whether adding another man's cum to that would make it even better for me. I've tasted my own in her, so I have some reference of what it would be like. I'm 99.99% sure it would not be an additional turn on. It's not a turn off either, but it's not a turn on for me.

But I had to ask my wife if me doing that would turn her on. Because if it did, it would absolutely result in it turning me on more. Because her experiencing things that turns her on turn me on. So if it did turn her on, then I would want to add it to the fantasy.

She said it would do nothing for her, other than experiencing me eat her out, which always turns her on. Adding someone else's cum to that experience would not make it better for her.

So it's not part of our fantasy. It's not the ultimate dream of mine, or even hers. That said, I think more husbands of hotwives do get turned on by it, so I know i am in the minority of not being wired like that.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:56 am

I'm not into humiliation, but I always found going down on a woman after she's been fucked is hot as hell. Not just any woman, but she has to be my wife or girlfriend. I think it's psychological -- the indisputable evidence that she has been fucked by another man.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:20 am

Thank you gentlemen. I’ve started a discussion here that I think goes a lot deeper than I realize.

Sorry my responses take so long but I’m writing my first few posts and everything needs to get approved before it shows up on the board.

How different does it feel when she’s full of cum? How does it taste? My wife’s current is 27 and to say he cums a lot is an understatement. My wife loves it of course, in her mouth and pussy, and she has told me so, of course I’m glad for her, and in that way wish I’d drown her in mine, but those days are over.

I just saw those pictures she sends when they are done and it fresh. Then when she asked me to feel inside her when she got home, which by the way was totally new, the amount coming out and the feeling made me want to throw her down and deeply eat her pussy out. I’m hesitant, because it’s new but the feeling is very strong.

Thank for the opinions.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:04 am

Whiskey wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 pm
Hello

My wife has been an on again, off again, hotwife for several years. She has recently been very active with a significantly younger guy to the point it’s four or more times a week.

Lately I’ve been having the urge to dive down between my wife’s legs and eat her out after she’s had sex, where before all I wanted was to have sex with her immediately after. Now I see her when she comes home and I’m overcome with the desire to go down?

I’m not into humiliation, FLR, being caged or anything like that, to each their own. But was wondering why this change and what it’s actually like.

Thanks.
This is our favorite form of reconnection after she's been with other men. It might be one of the naughtiest and kinkiest things we do, but it's also one of the most intimate and loving. If we're having a MFM threesome where I'm joining the fun then it's less important whether I end up eating her creampie or not. Usually not. But if she's been alone with someone else or I was only watching or waiting then she likes for me to show her that it's all okay and that I enjoyed it also. She says that it's comforting when I lick her clean.

This is true whether immediately after sex with cum oozing down her crack or after she returns home with an unmistakable fragrance and silkiness between her legs. We both enjoy the abject submissiveness of the act. Yes, it's inherently degrading, and that's why we like it. It would be one thing if she just watched me masturbate to prove that it turned me on. But for me to put my mouth around her pussy and suck her clean is the ultimate acceptance.

I don't enjoy the taste of semen, per se, but I love eating semen from my wife or with my wife. If I actually enjoyed the taste of men then I don't think it would turn her on. She doesn't want to be a conduit for latent homoeroticism, but she takes a peculiar delight in having me lick her clean. Once, I was going down on her shortly after our friend left the house. I came up for air and asked, "Is it weird that I can taste the difference between [Boyfriend 1] and [Boyfriend 2]?" She laughed out loud and confirmed that, "Yes, it's fucking weird. My perverted little cumlicker."

Sometimes, like when I'm working during the day and a boyfriend stops by, I'm not able to join the fun or even watch. But she'll still call me upstairs afterward so that I can lick her clean, which I've done without bothering to get undressed, and then I'll go right back to work. She wants that form of reassurance. On a few lovely occasions, this is how she's let me know she was just with someone else. She's come home and asked me to go down on her and I've realized it as I tasted her. When I looked up her eyes confirm what I discovered. We don't even bother to say it out loud, but if we did:

Her: Tell me that you approve, that you like it, and that you love me.
Me: I love you. No matter what you did, or with whom.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:20 am

Whiskey wrote:
Hello

Thanks.
One more thing...she's not simply humoring me. She absolutely gets off on having me eat her creampie. Read on, if you're interested in a backstory.

Our relationship is such that she can fuck other guys without telling me beforehand (or ever), an agreement we explicitly made with each other. However, she was fucking other guys behind my back before we had this arrangement. Long story short (which I've described elsewhere), eventually it all blew up and we put everything out in the open, then we got through it, and afterward we explored her infidelity. We talked about it in the bedroom and out, putting it all on the table, sharing her experiences and thrills.

She described all of the sexual adrenaline rushes that came with it. One of her favorites was to have me go down on her after she had fucked someone else. Most of those guys had worn condoms. Most. She confessed that she had crazy intense orgasms from it -- partly because she had been fucking earlier and was primed for multiple orgasms, but also because of the thrill of what she was making me do, the filthiness of it all. I had been eating her cheating pussy -- and even creampies -- for over a year and hadn't known it. But something about it turned her on so much and made her want it again and again.

She also confessed to having bareback sex on hotwife dates that I had known about at the time. When she'd get home she loved that I'd eat her out, though usually after a shower at the hotel to mask the evidence. Toward the end of this stage of our lives I got very suspicious and she got more daring and careless. She had a date with a guy at our home, which I knew about, then when I got home she had me go down on her. I remember her going wild on my tongue and squirting on my face. But I hadn't tasted condoms like I would have expected and afterward I asked her about it. I demanded she show me where the used condoms were in the garbage. She said that he had taken them with him (LOL), but I let the story go. Eventually I bought a spy camera and saw it with my own eyes, but even then we kept the charade going and I knowingly ate a creampie for the first time and saw how she delighted in it.

I might be a pervert for eating her creampies, but my wife is just as much of a pervert for liking it.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:37 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:20 am
Whiskey wrote:
Hello

Thanks.
One more thing...she's not simply humoring me. She absolutely gets off on having me eat her creampie. Read on, if you're interested in a backstory.

Our relationship is such that she can fuck other guys without telling me beforehand (or ever), an agreement we explicitly made with each other. However, she was fucking other guys behind my back before we had this arrangement. Long story short (which I've described elsewhere), eventually it all blew up and we put everything out in the open, then we got through it, and afterward we explored her infidelity. We talked about it in the bedroom and out, putting it all on the table, sharing her experiences and thrills.

She described all of the sexual adrenaline rushes that came with it. One of her favorites was to have me go down on her after she had fucked someone else. Most of those guys had worn condoms. Most. She confessed that she had crazy intense orgasms from it -- partly because she had been fucking earlier and was primed for multiple orgasms, but also because of the thrill of what she was making me do, the filthiness of it all. I had been eating her cheating pussy -- and even creampies -- for over a year and hadn't known it. But something about it turned her on so much and made her want it again and again.

She also confessed to having bareback sex on hotwife dates that I had known about at the time. When she'd get home she loved that I'd eat her out, though usually after a shower at the hotel to mask the evidence. Toward the end of this stage of our lives I got very suspicious and she got more daring and careless. She had a date with a guy at our home, which I knew about, then when I got home she had me go down on her. I remember her going wild on my tongue and squirting on my face. But I hadn't tasted condoms like I would have expected and afterward I asked her about it. I demanded she show me where the used condoms were in the garbage. She said that he had taken them with him (LOL), but I let the story go. Eventually I bought a spy camera and saw it with my own eyes, but even then we kept the charade going and I knowingly ate a creampie for the first time and saw how she delighted in it.

I might be a pervert for eating her creampies, but my wife is just as much of a pervert for liking it.
I had the same experience with my first wife. Without telling me, she was getting fucked by a co-worker (they were alone in the office in the afternoon). She really got off on making me unknowingly eat her out when she got home. She told me after a month or so. I found it so hot, we agreed she could continue, and I would continue to eat her out when she got home. So add a couple of perverts to you and your wife.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:04 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:37 am
I had the same experience with my first wife. Without telling me, she was getting fucked by a co-worker (they were alone in the office in the afternoon). She really got off on making me unknowingly eat her out when she got home. She told me after a month or so. I found it so hot, we agreed she could continue, and I would continue to eat her out when she got home. So add a couple of perverts to you and your wife.
It sounds like you two had a good thing going, at least while you were still married. Others might not approve of the "cheating" dynamic, but to each their own. To paraphrase a familiar phrase, everyone wants to be a cuckold until it's time to do cuckold shit.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:50 am

For me it is the added excitement of a taboo act. As if it isn't crazy enough that I willingly let other men fuck my wife I then enthusiastically clean up his and her cum. It is a mindfuck for me. It is also (not that she needs it) another sign of approval to my wife that I support and approve of her sharing herself with other men. I am at the stage now that, in a group situation with our swinger friends, I immediately clean my wife's pussy and her lovers cock while they are still in the recovery from their orgasms. My wife loves that I am now a creampie lover.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:04 pm

Kai_Ryan971 wrote:

I've been enjoying my wife's creampies for years! There is absolutely nothing humiliating about it.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:43 pm

"I’m not into humiliation, FLR, being caged or anything like that, to each their own. But was wondering why this change and what it’s actually like."

That's fine. You don't have to be a submissive to enjoy cream pie. It won't magically make you want to suck a dick if that's not your thing.

The eating cream pie means different things to different couples. For those who see it as an act of submission, then it is...for them. For other couples who aren't in a D/s relationship, it's just a pleasant part of the reclaiming ritual.

It means to you what it means to you. It means other things to other people. Do what appeals to you and don't worry about what other people are doing or saying.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:52 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:04 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:37 am
It sounds like you two had a good thing going, at least while you were still married. Others might not approve of the "cheating" dynamic, but to each their own. To paraphrase a familiar phrase, everyone wants to be a cuckold until it's time to do cuckold shit.
We had previously swapped with another couple, so it wasn't like it was her first experience with extramarital sex. It must have made her curious. After she told me, we agreed it would be hot for her to continue, and for me to wait for her to bring me a creampie.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:19 pm

But for me to put my mouth around her pussy and suck her clean is the ultimate acceptance.
Sometimes, like when I'm working during the day and a boyfriend stops by, I'm not able to join the fun or even watch. But she'll still call me upstairs afterward so that I can lick her clean, which I've done without bothering to get undressed, and then I'll go right back to work. She wants that form of reassurance. On a few lovely occasions, this is how she's let me know she was just with someone else. She's come home and asked me to go down on her and I've realized it as I tasted her. When I looked up her eyes confirm what I discovered. We don't even bother to say it out loud, but if we did:
My wife can technically play without telling me beforehand, she’s definitely sucked cock without telling me beforehand. But she always tells me afterwards, sometimes that afterwards is an hour or two, and sometimes it’s been longer. I’ve now made up two memes, so to speak, where all she has to do is send one, which takes her a few seconds, and I leave her alone until I hear from her. If it’s getting to long she’ll send another so I know she’s ok and really getting railed, and the clock starts over.

“Loanmywife” I never thought of it that way, but the acceptance part makes a lot of sense, that is incredibly important to mine. I can also see where that is about as confirming an act as possibly could be. Eating your wife’s lover, boyfriend, FWB semen out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Honestly your example of when she told you nothing and you went down on her without knowing and exchanged looks upon your tasting it, and her just smiling at you, sounds incredible! I think I could definitely get hooked on that, but it would have to not be instantly obvious.

I also agree that it is what it is to that couple and nothing else matters. However in reality the person making the deposit says something that affects the wife may come into play.

All I know is that since she really started sending me pictures of her seriously freshly fucked pussy I want to eat her out more than ever.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:46 pm

IMO this cream pie thing, wearing woman's clothes, blowing her bf and going pussy free are done by the gay/bi cucks.The straight guys often call themselves stags but really they are cucks as well. Watching and verbal humiliation can be a part of either type of cuck.

Just my opinion but I see cuckolding as only 2 types with each having their own kinks to enjoy.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:22 pm

Cory87 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:46 pm
IMO this cream pie thing, wearing woman's clothes, blowing her bf and going pussy free are done by the gay/bi cucks.The straight guys often call themselves stags but really they are cucks as well. Watching and verbal humiliation can be a part of either type of cuck.

Just my opinion but I see cuckolding as only 2 types with each having their own kinks to enjoy.
I think the difference between a cuck and a stag is the dominance/submissive relationship between the husband and wife.

If the husband is the dominant one in the relationship, then he is a stag.

If the husband is the submissive one in the relationship, then he is a cuck.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:12 pm

If we’re being technical I guess almost all the men on this site are cucks, if they share their wives. However, that, IMHO is now an unfair representation. There are so many facets to this lifestyle and completely different interpretations of what a cuck, stag, or a guy who just shares his wife is.

I wonder how different answers would be if I posted this in the Hotwife section instead the cuckold section.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:38 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:22 pm
Cory87 wrote:

I think the difference between a cuck and a stag is the dominance/submissive relationship between the husband and wife.

"Stag" is the term for Cuckold or Hotwife husbands who also play with other women, that is the defining difference. All of the other things exist on a spectrum. With the exception of a stag playing with other women, Stags, Cuckolds, and Hotwife husbands are all the same, just varying by shade by where they are on the spectrum. One just morphs or blurs into the other to where you can say they are sorta different, but not at the same time.
Example: my Number1 is a Hotwife husband, but enjoys some cuckold play, and has enjoyed playing with other women (a stag). Rarely would any of you be fully one or the other, remember the spectrum.
Stags can be dominant or submissive, Cuckolds can be dominant or submissive, and Hotwife husbands can be dominant or submissive, just as Hotwives can be dominant or submissive.
And, all of these can exist mainly in one part of the spectrum while also pulling in and enjoying other bits and pieces of the spectrum at the same time, and even switching up parts at times as suits them.
There are extremes at both ends, but the majority of us pick, choose, and blend, often on a daily basis.
As a dominant Hotwife, I also like to be taken, spanked, and dominated at times, the choice is mine :D.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:37 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:38 pm
Bluetoed wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:22 pm
Cory87 wrote:

"Stag" is the term for Cuckold or Hotwife husbands who also play with other women, that is the defining difference. All of the other things exist on a spectrum. With the exception of a stag playing with other women, Stags, Cuckolds, and Hotwife husbands are all the same, just varying by shade by where they are on the spectrum. One just morphs or blurs into the other to where you can say they are sorta different, but not at the same time.
Example: my Number1 is a Hotwife husband, but enjoys some cuckold play, and has enjoyed playing with other women (a stag). Rarely would any of you be fully one or the other, remember the spectrum.
Stags can be dominant or submissive, Cuckolds can be dominant or submissive, and Hotwife husbands can be dominant or submissive, just as Hotwives can be dominant or submissive.
And, all of these can exist mainly in one part of the spectrum while also pulling in and enjoying other bits and pieces of the spectrum at the same time, and even switching up parts at times as suits them.
There are extremes at both ends, but the majority of us pick, choose, and blend, often on a daily basis.
As a dominant Hotwife, I also like to be taken, spanked, and dominated at times, the choice is mine :D.
And I could also say (and have read elsewhere) that stags don't play with other women. If they did they would call it an open marriage, and not hotwife.

What we agree on is that there is a big spectrum of how husbands who want to share their wife feel and why. Trying to create a Venn diagram to show where labels reside on that spectrum is messy, if not impossible.

Honestly, I think starting with the premise that a husband wants to share his wife, and then defining where he fits in the group of all men who also want to share their wives, is a very messy approach. Healthier conversations about this subject, especially between husbands and wives where the wife just heard that their husband has this fantasy, could be better achieved by starting with what specifically triggers the husband's sexual desire that as a result makes him want to share his wife.

For example, men who get sexually aroused from humiliation are coming from a completely different trigger in the mind than men who get sexually aroused from compersion. That doesn't mean a man can't be sexually aroused by both emotions. Of course they can. But that doesn't link men for whom it is humiliation and not compersion with men for whom it is compersion and not humiliation. Nor does the result that they want to share their wives link them together.

This is true of all triggers that can result in a desire to share the wife. Jealousy, dominance, submissiveness, etc, etc... are all their own unique triggers. A man could be triggered by one, some of them, or all of them. That results in a sum of his triggers, and that sum results in a desire to share his wife. It's not a link between them all. It is simply a sum of them all. The sum is not the starting point. The sum is the result that can be reached from many different starting points.

As someone who recently had to really quickly figure out why I feel this way (I accidentally let it slip out when my wife asked me "what's your latest fantasy?"), I wasn't prepared to explain it to my wife, and desperately struggled to do so because the existing labels (hotwife, cuckhold, stag/vixen, etc...) are worse starting points than even the bomb I just dropped on her that I fantasize about sharing her. The fact that there isn't a consistent definition of the labels makes it even worse.

I eventually had to ignore the labels and research what all the triggers are and determine which ones were triggering me and which ones weren't. That made it far easier to have a productive conversation with my wife about what I was feeling. It was only then that we got on the same page about what I was really feeling inside.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:21 am

As someone who recently had to really quickly figure out why I feel this way (I accidentally let it slip out when my wife asked me "what's your latest fantasy?"), I wasn't prepared to explain it to my wife, and desperately struggled to do so because the existing labels (hotwife, cuckhold, stag/vixen, etc...) are worse starting points than even the bomb I just dropped on her that I fantasize about sharing her. The fact that there isn't a consistent definition of the labels makes it even worse.

I eventually had to ignore the labels and research what all the triggers are and determine which ones were triggering me and which ones weren't. That made it far easier to have a productive conversation with my wife about what I was feeling. It was only then that we got on the same page about what I was really feeling inside.
Bluetoed that was one of the best explanations I’ve read.

I definitely have a new trigger with creampies. How I act on it has yet to be seen. As I write this my wife is currently being fucked , and rather well, as I just got the, I’m good give us more time signal so she will definitely have a well filled pussy and all I can think about right now is kissing her, pushing her down, spreading her legs and eating her out. The adventure continues.