Bi/gay resorts ..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Knotty Irish
Experienced

Re: Bi/gay resorts ..

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:32 pm

Didnt know there was such a resort.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:51 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:32 pm
Me either and if there is such a thing, why would you worry about who sees you. If there was someone there you knew, it’s obvious why they’re there also.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:32 am

Failing to see the cuckold element to this. Anyone?

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:08 am

A couple of bi and gay friends of mine have rented a cabin before,and played all weekend. Needless to say my jaw and ass was very sore after that weekend. I’ve never heard of a gay only resort.

Bucky_Gilbert
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bucky_Gilbert » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:44 am

Why are you afraid of being seen at a gay/bi resort when others there are looking for, interested in the same things? I think it sounds awesome!
“Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans…”
- John Lennon

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:36 pm

Try the Island House in Key West. Cool place with lots of places for activities. 😉

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:45 am

Camp David near Ocala Fl, the logo is of course "The David"

Tony1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tony1 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:57 am

I don’t know the names but there are a bunch of gay resorts in Palm Springs

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:28 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:51 am
Knotty Irish wrote:
Me either and if there is such a thing, why would you worry about who sees you. If there was someone there you knew, it’s obvious why they’re there also.
Never said I was worried.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:24 am

Some resorts advertise LGBT friendly and there are only a handful of destinations that the entire island is friendly and open. Some places it is not acceptable.

I would start there.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:07 am

I know Desire resort in Cancun will allow FMF triads but not MFM triads.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:22 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:28 am
Gulfcpl wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:51 am
Knotty Irish wrote:
Never said I was worried.
I must have misread. My apologies.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:17 am

Gay and LGBT resorts are a real thing all across the country. I'm also a little confused about how this fits with the cuckold theme here. But ... my wife and I like to go to gay resorts that allow women in -- which aren't all that many. Most all of these are clothing-optional.

Sawmill Camping Resort near Dade City, FL is one of our faves and we'll be there in mid-February. Another LGBT resort that allows women is The Woods in Pennsylvania. There's also a gay Air B&B site called misterbnb that allows you to search for rentals with clothing-optional pools, etc. Most of these are fairly affordable and open to mixed genders.

We can say that there is a percentage of gay men who get in touch with their bi sides when my wife comes around at one of these places. We have played with a few!

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:39 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Yes, there are probably over 100 around the world. Key West, Ft. Lauderdale, Puerto Vallarta and Palm Springs are the biggest resort areas for gays. Provincetown, Douglas, MI and other places in California also have gay resorts. In my home state, we have gay campgrounds and also a fun and dumpy place called Parliament Resort. The majority of the resorts either disallow or discourage women from coming as most cater to an exclusively gay/bi male clientele, though some places do admit women in some way or another. Being nude is usually allowed and standard at the resort pools, though the cuties often wear some sort of skimpy bathing suit. The hot tubs are usually where it’s easiest to meet others. Don’t get your hopes up, though. You might not meet anyone at the resort, so simply enjoy the atmosphere and let destiny guide you.

As far as cucks are concerned? When you are pussy-free and if you are bi, you can go to a resort and spend your time pleasing other men while your wife is with her boyfriend. Sending them pictures of you sucking a cock is a good way to humiliate yourself. You can also tell your wife that you plan to visit an all-male resort while her boyfriend is in front of you and then watch their reaction.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:44 pm

atl0707 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:39 am
Knotty Irish wrote:
Yes, there are probably over 100 around the world. Key West, Ft. Lauderdale, Puerto Vallarta and Palm Springs are the biggest resort areas for gays. Provincetown, Douglas, MI and other places in California also have gay resorts. In my home state, we have gay campgrounds and also a fun and dumpy place called Parliament Resort. The majority of the resorts either disallow or discourage women from coming as most cater to an exclusively gay/bi male clientele, though some places do admit women in some way or another. Being nude is usually allowed and standard at the resort pools, though the cuties often wear some sort of skimpy bathing suit. The hot tubs are usually where it’s easiest to meet others. Don’t get your hopes up, though. You might not meet anyone at the resort, so simply enjoy the atmosphere and let destiny guide you.

As far as cucks are concerned? When you are pussy-free and if you are bi, you can go to a resort and spend your time pleasing other men while your wife is with her boyfriend. Sending them pictures of you sucking a cock is a good way to humiliate yourself. You can also tell your wife that you plan to visit an all-male resort while her boyfriend is in front of you and then watch their reaction.
Here's what I'm having some difficulty understanding ------------->

Take your statement "When you are pussy-free, and if you are bi"......okay, so the husband is not able to penetrate his wife; his wife is with a man who penetrates her (her boyfriend, or her FWB)......I guess my question is, is that a "Marriage" or is this some sort of economic/platonic partnership with some kink thrown in?

I realize there is no "one size fits all" for both marriage AND cuckoldry, and everyone has to do what works for them, but when I read "if you are pussy-free and bi"......it just makes me wonder.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:41 pm

I found this nude resort for Gay Men only - near Eureka Springs, Arkansas

www. magneticval leyresort . com/ Obviously, push the letters together.

Looks like a fun place but not what we were looking for: A fun, open-minded, "lifestyle friendly" that welcomes single guys nudist place. We love MFM and various combinations of Ms and Fs with enough Ms to keep the Fs very busy and very happy.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:24 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:32 am
Failing to see the cuckold element to this. Anyone?
Some will go to great lengths to say they aren't gay, and then this is posted and just keeps going. LOL.

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:07 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:44 pm
atl0707 wrote:
Knotty Irish wrote:

Here's what I'm having some difficulty understanding ------------->

Take your statement "When you are pussy-free, and if you are bi"......okay, so the husband is not able to penetrate his wife; his wife is with a man who penetrates her (her boyfriend, or her FWB)......I guess my question is, is that a "Marriage" or is this some sort of economic/platonic partnership with some kink thrown in?

I realize there is no "one size fits all" for both marriage AND cuckoldry, and everyone has to do what works for them, but when I read "if you are pussy-free and bi"......it just makes me wonder.
Marriage is a promise to support your spouse in a number of ways, and that does not always mean sexually. I have a strong emotional attachment to my wife, though she no longer has sex with me and enjoys her time with her boyfriend. I become aroused when she sends me pics and comes home needing to be cleaned up. My wife has committed to staying married, so I feel secure in that respect. She knows I'm bi, so she lets me play with the boys when she goes away with her boyfriend, which happens every once in a while. She always comes home asking if her little sissy had fun; I usually just smile and say yes.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:40 am

Well, in terms of gay resorts, there are TONS of those. Almost every swinger or LS friendly resort encourages FMF triads, FFM, and MFM, however, MMF triads are generally not ok. There are a few events that are bi-men friendly. The biggest is My BFF in Palm Springs twice a year. There is Bi week in Hedo now that is new. There are bi-events dot com which lists other bi friendly events.

Yes, the MMF double standard is massive and insane, but it is what it is despite it becoming ways more common in the last couple years.
Ohio

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:43 pm

atl0707 wrote:
Knotty Irish wrote:

I would include Fire Island Pines and Cherry Grove in NY on your list of gay hotspots.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:15 am

Never been myself but we have friends that like to go because the wife can relax and less guys are trying to get in her pants. So can be a relaxing environment and still enjoy being nude and being around like minded people. Her husband is bi so I guess for them it works