Air Bull and Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
iloanmywife
Experienced

Re: Air Bull and Bull

Unread post by iloanmywife » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:51 am

Decman wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:49 am
The most recent development is that she’s met another local woman who is also cucking her husband (no names provided to me to protect her anonymity) who might enjoy the boudoir. My concern is jealous husband syndrome.
How did she meet the other woman? There's something uniquely sexy and naughty about women sharing this interest with each other.

By "cucking her husband," it sounds more like run-of-the-mill cheating than how many of us typically think of cuckolding. Yes, I realize cheating is literally the textbook meaning of cuckolding. I think your rental unit should be more than adequate compartmentalization from other people's personal affairs -- your unit isn't the first Airbnb/VRBO to host an affair. That's one more great advantage to your investment and situation, adding a nice degree of separation between your play and your real lives.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:00 am

I did ask… This other woman was friends with my late sister in law. Wife ran into her while the other woman was out with her boyfriend, and they put it together. As I’ve mentioned before, our cuckolding relationship is the worst kept secret, but my wife was grateful to have someone else with whom to share her experience.

I don’t know this woman— never met her that I know of. Although she presents to my wife that she and her husband have a similar relationship to ours, you never know how these things will develop over time, so I’d kind of like to keep it at arms length.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:07 pm

Decman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:00 am
I did ask… This other woman was friends with my late sister in law. Wife ran into her while the other woman was out with her boyfriend, and they put it together. As I’ve mentioned before, our cuckolding relationship is the worst kept secret, but my wife was grateful to have someone else with whom to share her experience.

I don’t know this woman— never met her that I know of. Although she presents to my wife that she and her husband have a similar relationship to ours, you never know how these things will develop over time, so I’d kind of like to keep it at arms length.
DM - You may not know her or even her name, but for ease of reference you could assign a letter to her. Way easier for you write for any interaction with your wife and way easier for us to follow. :up: :up: :D

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Wed May 01, 2024 9:05 am

This weekend was first time she used the property as a “renter”.

Her boyfriend is out of town for work for a few weeks and suggested that she meet a friend of his while he was gone. I guess that means her boyfriend is actually her “bull” as he’s getting her comfortable with the idea of being shared. This is a major step for her and for us, but she felt comfortable doing so because she was in familiar surroundings (ie the Airbnb).

Clean up of the property was a just a little more humiliating for me with this in mind. She reported that while she enjoyed meeting this guy, she didn’t feel the sexual chemistry. Her (okay let’s call him) Bull asked her to give the new guy a second chance. He told her if this guy doesn’t work out he may find another for her, but didn’t want her to have to “settle” with having sex with her husband.

She is playing safe with this guy — condoms etc.

Edited to Add:

Just so I’m clear on this, while I’m excited about this because it’s new, I’m also concerned. This is the first time a guy she’s been with has done anything like this. Seeing my strong, independent wife take on this role is concerning to me. I mean … she’s a managing director at a regional bank, so seeing her acting like this is out of character.

I’m going to keep an eye on her and may use our cuckolding safe word to make sure she’s comfortable in this role he’s put her in and let her know what I’m seeing.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed May 01, 2024 11:54 pm

Great update as always Decman!

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu May 02, 2024 10:24 am

Decman wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:05 am
Her boyfriend is out of town for work for a few weeks and suggested that she meet a friend of his while he was gone. I guess that means her boyfriend is actually her “bull” as he’s getting her comfortable with the idea of being shared.

He told her if this guy doesn’t work out he may find another for her...
That is a plot twist that I didn't see coming from your previous posts. I went back and reread the thread to see if I missed anything. So her previous guy is introducing her to friends of his?

I don't think you need to use a safe word, per se, to ask your wife if she's comfortable with the situation. It sounds like she's already on board, or she wouldn't have met this new guy.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 am

Yeah. That’s my concern. It isn’t in her nature to give up control. We are having dinner out tonight without kids so I’m going to bring it up.