Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:01 am

Apparently what happened on Monday night got Jess a little curious, and we ended up having a discussion last night that I believe is going to have some long term consequences.

Let me just summarize, rather than try to go through all the details.

Basically Jess noticed how turned on I was with her not having cleaned up after Carlos and getting sloppy seconds, so she asked if I LIKED the fact that she didn't shower. I told her that I, in fact, preferred it. Then she asked if that meant I actually liked getting sloppy seconds. Just the fact she used that term shocked me a little. She doesn't usually like to talk about sex very openly. Of course I told her that I really did like it.

Which led her to a discussion I was not expecting.

Those who followed my earlier thread will remember a couple of times just before our Christmas break when I went down on Jess after we had sex. The first time it was more like 3 hours after sex, but the second time was closer to only an hour. I had actually convinced myself I might do it right after sex the second time, but after cumming, the idea was no longer appealing at all to me. Well, we both got really turned on by me doing that, and had some amazing sex because of it, but then we never really followed up on it because life got really busy and then we were back home for a month between semesters with very few opportunities for sex. It felt like the whole thing had just been forgotten.

Until Jess brought it up last night. She reminded me of how intense it had been when I had done that, which she said really surprised her, because she would have thought I would think it was gross. I admitted that unless I'm quite turned on, the idea IS gross to me, but when I am turned on, I find it incredibly hot.

So then she asked how turned on I needed to be. I wasn't sure how to quantify, so she clarified the question and asked if I needed to be even more turned on than I was Monday night. I knew immediately what she was asking. Was I turned on enough on Monday that I would have agreed to go down on her with Carlos cum all over and inside of her pussy?

And I confessed I was more than turned on enough when I got home Monday.

So ... now she KNOWS. She knows I would be willing to get a fresh creampie after she has sex with Carlos.

I am guessing that will be something she wants me to show her sooner rather than later.

Oh god - this is really moving fast now.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:23 am

Sounds like she may have been doing some research or talking to someone in regards to "sloppy seconds."

I guess it is a good thing she didn't mention "chastity" when asking you how horny you needed to be to go down on her well used pussy. Better keep a keen eye out, she may be looking online and who knows what she will find. Maybe you should ask her if she wants you to help her understand by hand picking some articles or podcasts, etc. for her to read or listen to.

Maybe it is time for that.

Just a thought.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:57 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:01 am
So ... now she KNOWS. She knows I would be willing to get a fresh creampie after she has sex with Carlos.

I am guessing that will be something she wants me to show her sooner rather than later.

Oh god - this is really moving fast now.
Man I really hope you get to listen to / watch her fuck Carlos soon, work yourself into a belligerently horny state, and then devour her freshly fucked and creamed pussy. I mean, how could she possibly resist?

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:06 am

Todd, these are the kinds of conversations I was hoping you would eventually have with Jess. I am very happy for you that you have some things out in the open between you. Let her know you appreciate her willingness to talk about things openly and that you want to know what you can do to make it better for her as well. Keep reinforcing to her the things that turn you on and do your best to get her talking about what things do or don’t turn her on as well. The open communication can only make for a stronger and healthier relationship.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:36 am

Lucky lucky...you might want to suggest that your arousal over the subject is heightened even further if it's her 'ordering' you to clean up...

I don't have the luxury of your situation, but wantdo it after cumming inside my wife but always hit the post cum blues...suggested this to her and made it a lot easier (or removed my alternatives) when she just pushed my head down and told me to lick up!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:54 am

It does sound like she is getting turned on by the thought of you going down on her after Carlos fucks her.

I understand what you felt when you said that you didn't feel like going down on her right after you came. That's the way we men are during the refraction period just after an orgasm. I think that is why it is so much more exciting for us to go down on our woman after another man has fucked her because we are still sexually aroused.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:44 am

Todd, it sounds like she's really getting into this kink. Carlos fucks her really good. That's a given from what you have posted. But she still wants it from you too. She told you before you need to up your game. Well, from what you said about the other night, you did just that.

She saw first hand what talking to you about how Carlos fucked her while she was riding you did. Now there is the possibility of a creampie from Carlos. And that you would love it.

I think that she wants to turn you on so that you fuck her better. She is embracing your kink for her to have sex with other guys and also to turn you on. At least that's how I am seeing it from what you have said.

Do you think that some dirty talk in bed about her fucking Carlos would also be a good start to move this forward? Not that it is not moving forward quite nicely. This has probably exceeded any of your expectations, especially for the rapid pace it has taken recently.

Enjoy the ride. I think you are in for it to get even better.

Any more mention of Carlos or Jamal? Don't ask, let her come to you. She is driving this and you should just enjoy it. I am sure there are a whole lot of guys on this board that would like to be in your shoes.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:42 pm

Colkegecuck_tx3 Love it! It appears roles are slowly being defined and communication channels are opening up to be more free and expressive. Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:45 pm

Your experience is really a real life example of how frustrating (I really can't think of another word and I truly don't want to be disrespectful) women can be from the point of view of a guy with this kink. When you go back to everything that's happened, all the times you said you found it hot, all the things you've done.. and even now, she still doesn't really get it, or at least is maybe only now getting it.... It's kind of shocking really.

I know, I know, people might say "well he never had the conversation before" or something, but really, I think this is really common. The whole cuck kink is so crazy to them they don't even consider some rather obvious (to us) sexual turn-ons.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:57 pm

I was right about “sooner than later”

I have a lab I have to do this evening. I’d been putting it off because I really didn’t want to do it, but it HAS to be done today and I couldn’t get to it earlier today. Jess knows I won’t be home before 7:30 or 8:00 at the earliest.

So she just texted me to let me know she’s inviting Carlos over to “keep her company” until I get home.

Damn.

It would seem Monday has opened the floodgates a little bit here.

Now my lab is going to be even harder to get done, as I’m going to be thinking about what’s waiting for me when I get home.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:09 pm

Holy fuck! She finished up her period and certainly didn't waste any time getting fucked by Carlos again. And just when we all thought that he had been relegated to the "B" team.

Are you wondering what she will want you to do to her when you get back after Carlos fucks her? She knows you do not want her to take a shower.

But two nights in a week, damn! This is really heating up big time. I wonder what the weekend will be like, if she's fucking twice during the week.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:39 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:57 pm
I was right about “sooner than later”

I have a lab I have to do this evening. I’d been putting it off because I really didn’t want to do it, but it HAS to be done today and I couldn’t get to it earlier today. Jess knows I won’t be home before 7:30 or 8:00 at the earliest.

So she just texted me to let me know she’s inviting Carlos over to “keep her company” until I get home.

Damn.

It would seem Monday has opened the floodgates a little bit here.

Now my lab is going to be even harder to get done, as I’m going to be thinking about what’s waiting for me when I get home.
CCT - Yes, well having to stand around with a tent in your pants does tend to draw attention to one's self. :o :lol: :lol:

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:26 am

Hey Todd,

Did all go well at the Lab?

LOL

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:42 am

Sorry, haven’t had time to post yet.

This will have to be kind of brief.

I got the lab done. It wasn’t my best work, but it’s done.

I got home about twenty minutes or so after Carlos left. Jess was not only not showered, she was still on the bed, naked, waiting for me. She asked me if I was turned on enough, obviously meaning enough to eat a relatively fresh creampie from another man.

I showed her, rather than telling her.

It was intense for both of us. I think the taboo nature of it all just made it incredibly erotic.

Unless she was faking, I counted two orgasms from me eating her, and a third when I reclaimed her.

I’m guessing this will get repeated.

She did bring it up in conversation this morning, basically asking if I was really okay with what happened last night. I told her I was more than okay with it, then asked if she was okay with it.

She just said that she couldn’t remember ever having that much fun in one evening.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:46 am

She's really getting into it, big time.

I wonder if she is reading anything online about your kink. What do you think?

Also, has she mentioned Jamal at all?

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:10 am

What a scene! Come home to find your woman freshly fucked. wanting you to eat her creampie. Does it get any better?

So happy how things have gone for you.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:14 am

Did she, or you, explicitly say at any point what it was you were doing...or was it left unsaid??

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:18 am

I'm very happy for both of you--hopefully the first of many!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:41 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:42 am

I got home about twenty minutes or so after Carlos left. Jess was not only not showered, she was still on the bed, naked, waiting for me. She asked me if I was turned on enough, obviously meaning enough to eat a relatively fresh creampie from another man.

It was intense for both of us. I think the taboo nature of it all just made it incredibly erotic.

Unless she was faking, I counted two orgasms from me eating her, and a third when I reclaimed her.

She did bring it up in conversation this morning, basically asking if I was really okay with what happened last night. I told her I was more than okay with it, then asked if she was okay with it.

She just said that she couldn’t remember ever having that much fun in one evening.
CCT - Seems like progress, to me, and that Jess is finally starting to get and understand the benefits of the LS. :lol: :lol:

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:14 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:42 am

Sounds like a blast Todd! Question. In your recent talks about the events, has Jess given you any indication as to what about it turns her on so much? Is it just seeing you do something taboo and kinky? Or does she have some other angle on it that makes it exciting for her?

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:24 pm

I think you’d both enjoy it if you teased each other while you’re eating her out. Did he fuck you good baby? Oh yeah.. you really need to up your game!

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:23 pm

Awesome! Congratulations on the creampie! I am glad you both enjoyed it so much. I wonder if she will tell Carlos that you've eaten his sperm from her?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:14 pm

Jujube,

I agree. Incorporating some dirty talk could amp it up. I believe I mentioned this before, but she definitely wasn’t ready at that time. Now, maybe.

This is really heating up. I wonder what will happen on the weekend. What will Jess want? She’s in control and appears to be into it.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:27 pm

:up:

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:07 am

I can’t stand up because I am throbbing rn! You have a great situation and you are navigating it perfectly! I think you may be licking up some Jamal cum too
Ohio