my new relationship with my wife's pussy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my new relationship with my wife's pussy

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:48 am

I go into more detail about my recent anniversary date with my wife, which had previously been the one day a year in which i was allowed access to my wife's pussy, while her boyfriend had access the rest of the year, in the thread linked below, for anyone who wants the more details. it's just a long and detailed post, so i figure not everyone is going to want to read it all that:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72073

to sum it up, my wife's boyfriend, who lives with us in a two bedroom apartment, is her primary sex partner, and owner of her pussy. meaning he has complete control over what does and doesnt happen to it. prior to our recent wedding anniversary his rule was that I was 100% denied access to her pussy except for one day a year, our anniversary.

Our anniversary was a week ago, and I enjoyed PIV sex with my wife for the first time in a long time. During said sex though, her boyfriend texted her for a booty call, and she stoped fucking me, went to fuck him, and then came back to me.

swapping back and forth between her husband and boyfriend like that turned her on so much and made her feel so sexy that she requested we change my denial arrangement so she could be swapped back and forth like that more often!

so now, I am no longer fully denied access. Whether or not I am allowed access is up to the whim of her boyfriend. While I am granted access, he is still her primary sex partner, and his access takes priority over mine. my access is secondary, an after thought, basically only granted to make his access more enjoyable for her... with my enjoyment not being considered.

his ownership of her pussy, while only specified as applying to just her pussy, it's sorta unspokenly be applied to her entire body. he has told her to spread her legs for other guys, and along with that had her actually go on dates with them... so since this new arrangement, there has been a few times now where her and i would be cuddling on the couch, (her fully naked cause she likes to hang out naked, and im not denied any more. if i were still denied she'd probly be in just panties.) until her boyfriend comes home and without speaking or acknowledging it out loud, she would just stop cuddling me, get up and go cuddle him. becuase his access to her body takes priority over mine.

there was a certain comfort in always knowing i was denied, before. but now its so much more exciting knowing that my access is completely dependent on chris' whim, he could grant it at any time, and take it away at any time. and I'm loving this new arrangement so far!

and my wife is loving it too! she says she has felt sexier this past week than she has felt in a while... and she usually feels pretty sexy, so thats saying a lot!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Lucky Dog
Player

Re: my new relationship with my wife's pussy

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:55 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:48 am
I go into more detail about my recent anniversary date with my wife, which had previously been the one day a year in which i was allowed access to my wife's pussy, while her boyfriend had access the rest of the year, in the thread linked below, for anyone who wants the more details. it's just a long and detailed post, so i figure not everyone is going to want to read it all that:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72073

to sum it up, my wife's boyfriend, who lives with us in a two bedroom apartment, is her primary sex partner, and owner of her pussy. meaning he has complete control over what does and doesnt happen to it. prior to our recent wedding anniversary his rule was that I was 100% denied access to her pussy except for one day a year, our anniversary.

Our anniversary was a week ago, and I enjoyed PIV sex with my wife for the first time in a long time. During said sex though, her boyfriend texted her for a booty call, and she stoped fucking me, went to fuck him, and then came back to me.

swapping back and forth between her husband and boyfriend like that turned her on so much and made her feel so sexy that she requested we change my denial arrangement so she could be swapped back and forth like that more often!

so now, I am no longer fully denied access. Whether or not I am allowed access is up to the whim of her boyfriend. While I am granted access, he is still her primary sex partner, and his access takes priority over mine. my access is secondary, an after thought, basically only granted to make his access more enjoyable for her... with my enjoyment not being considered.

his ownership of her pussy, while only specified as applying to just her pussy, it's sorta unspokenly be applied to her entire body. he has told her to spread her legs for other guys, and along with that had her actually go on dates with them... so since this new arrangement, there has been a few times now where her and i would be cuddling on the couch, (her fully naked cause she likes to hang out naked, and im not denied any more. if i were still denied she'd probly be in just panties.) until her boyfriend comes home and without speaking or acknowledging it out loud, she would just stop cuddling me, get up and go cuddle him. becuase his access to her body takes priority over mine.

there was a certain comfort in always knowing i was denied, before. but now its so much more exciting knowing that my access is completely dependent on chris' whim, he could grant it at any time, and take it away at any time. and I'm loving this new arrangement so far!

and my wife is loving it too! she says she has felt sexier this past week than she has felt in a while... and she usually feels pretty sexy, so thats saying a lot!
We cucks are amazing and complicated people. Just think -- you are excited being denied, but now you're even more excited being less denied because it's at Chris' whim.

As Yogi Berra famously said, 99% of the game is half mental.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:25 pm

Lucky Dog wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:55 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:48 am

We cucks are amazing and complicated people. Just think -- you are excited being denied, but now you're even more excited being less denied because it's at Chris' whim.

As Yogi Berra famously said, 99% of the game is half mental.
i know, crazy right? our wires are totally crossed!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:28 pm

I learned something new about my wife's pussy last night!

As I have mentioned many times, Jen and Chris are an actual couple, he is her full fledged boyfriend, not just fuck buddy, they have their own relationship separate from me. Among other things, this also means she doesnt have to tell me everything about her sex life with him. He is the only other guy that applies to, anyone else she fools around with she has to tell me, but not Chris.

now that I am no longer denied access to her pussy, my wife felt she could share something with me about her sex life with chris, that i didnt know.

last night she slept in my bed without panties, meaning that I was allowed access. before she came to my bed though, she spent a couple hours in bed with chris... when she came into my room she had a lush vibrator inside her pussy, i could hear it vibrating as she walked into my room!

She told me that chris had bought her this vibrator about a year ago, and whenever she sleeps in his bed he puts it in her, turns in on, and makes her leave it in so she goes to bed getting constant stimulation from the vibrator!

he is the owner of her pussy, he controls what does and doesnt happen to it, what ever he says she happily does. every night that she sleeps in his bed he's been having her keep the vibrator in!

she said she usually has it in and on constantly until the battery dies, which usually takes 2 to 3 hours, depending on the setting.

she said shes been getting used to cuddling, having casual conversation, even sleeping, all while getting constant stimulation from the vibrator! ...and i had no idea!

she told me that and i got instantly hard! thats hot as fuck! ...i love they they are doing this, and i love that i didnt know about it! ...i cant help but wonder what else i dont know!

she said that being denied her pussy meant that i was not privy to that information. it was for them, not me.

but now that i am allowed access i am allowed to know this, because she wants to get another one so she can wear it more than just at night in bed with chris. she wants to start wearing one all the time, as much as she can stand. she wants to wear one until it dies, then set it to charge and swap out to the other one, so she can keep it going all day. this would mean i'd have to know it was happening, she wouldnt be able to keep it from me.

apparantly there is a term for this sort of constant masturbation without getting off, its called gooning. (spl?) my wife's boyfriend has been making my wife goon almost every night for a year, and i had no idea!

no wonder my wife has been so horny the past year, and so eager to spread her legs for so many guys (not that she wasnt before, but it did seem to be more intense in the past year)!

2024 is gonna be a CRAZY year for my wife's pussy!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:59 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:28 pm
I learned something new about my wife's pussy last night!

As I have mentioned many times, Jen and Chris are an actual couple, he is her full fledged boyfriend, not just fuck buddy, they have their own relationship separate from me. Among other things, this also means she doesnt have to tell me everything about her sex life with him. He is the only other guy that applies to, anyone else she fools around with she has to tell me, but not Chris.

now that I am no longer denied access to her pussy, my wife felt she could share something with me about her sex life with chris, that i didnt know.

last night she slept in my bed without panties, meaning that I was allowed access. before she came to my bed though, she spent a couple hours in bed with chris... when she came into my room she had a lush vibrator inside her pussy, i could hear it vibrating as she walked into my room!

She told me that chris had bought her this vibrator about a year ago, and whenever she sleeps in his bed he puts it in her, turns in on, and makes her leave it in so she goes to bed getting constant stimulation from the vibrator!

he is the owner of her pussy, he controls what does and doesnt happen to it, what ever he says she happily does. every night that she sleeps in his bed he's been having her keep the vibrator in!

she said she usually has it in and on constantly until the battery dies, which usually takes 2 to 3 hours, depending on the setting.

she said shes been getting used to cuddling, having casual conversation, even sleeping, all while getting constant stimulation from the vibrator! ...and i had no idea!

she told me that and i got instantly hard! thats hot as fuck! ...i love they they are doing this, and i love that i didnt know about it! ...i cant help but wonder what else i dont know!

she said that being denied her pussy meant that i was not privy to that information. it was for them, not me.

but now that i am allowed access i am allowed to know this, because she wants to get another one so she can wear it more than just at night in bed with chris. she wants to start wearing one all the time, as much as she can stand. she wants to wear one until it dies, then set it to charge and swap out to the other one, so she can keep it going all day. this would mean i'd have to know it was happening, she wouldnt be able to keep it from me.

apparantly there is a term for this sort of constant masturbation without getting off, its called gooning. (spl?) my wife's boyfriend has been making my wife goon almost every night for a year, and i had no idea!

no wonder my wife has been so horny the past year, and so eager to spread her legs for so many guys (not that she wasnt before, but it did seem to be more intense in the past year)!

2024 is gonna be a CRAZY year for my wife's pussy!
IT - I have to say that is pretty hot in and of it's self. You have to ask, out sheer curiosity, for the time it's vibrating away does she fall asleep all at this point? Seeing as it's been a year and a person an get accustomed to almost anything.
- Who knew HWing/Cuckolding would expand ones vocabulary? :o :lol:

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:33 pm

Her switching back-and-forth between you both is very hot. Glad you're able to get some of your wife's pussy again.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:02 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:59 am
inivisibletwin wrote:

apparantly there is a term for this sort of constant masturbation without getting off, its called gooning. (spl?) my wife's boyfriend has been
IT - I have to say that is pretty hot in and of it's self. You have to ask, out sheer curiosity, for the time it's vibrating away does she fall asleep all at this point? Seeing as it's been a year and a person an get accustomed to almost anything.
after i read your question and asked her over the weekend and she said that at first we was not able to fall asleep until the battery died. she would start to drift but wake right back up. but now, after a year of having it almost every night (except the nights shes in my bed, or another man's bed) she is now able to fall asleep when its in and on, though not right away, it takes a bit. and she will often wake up when the battery dies and it shuts off.

so, basically she is getting used to the constant stimulation!

she's been wearing it more often now that i know about it. she'll just hang out at home naked, and have it in for a few hours until it dies, in the afternoon / evenings, and just go about her day as if nothing was unusual.

and it's hot as fuck! I gadda say!

I'm just waiting for the day when she does this around other guys! there are a handful of guys right now that are able to see her naked regularly, I'm hoping they'll get to see her naked with the vibrator in soon!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:01 pm

i also decided i want to still be denied in some way, so I'm gonna suggest that i should only be allowed access when it's just me and Chris, so she can still enjoy going back forth, but if there is any other guy present then i am denied. she can go back and forth between Chris and the other guy, and not me.

in fact, i kinda want to go ahead and tell all the guys who are able to see her naked right now that i am denied so they can be aware, and help see to it, when they are around, that i dont get access. that every other guy there gets her pussy all they want, but not me.

i kinda want to be in a room with chris, jen, and 2 or 3 other guys, all of whom know i am not allowed access to my wife's pussy, but they can have it all they want! I'll happily sit on the other side of the room, or even in the next room, and not look while they enjoy

i think im gonna suggest this, ill let everone know what jen and chris say

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:22 pm

Looking at your signature...
inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:01 pm

... I can't help but think that while you celebrate every 10th guy, the next one deserves something special.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:46 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:02 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

apparantly there is a term for this sort of constant masturbation without getting off, its called gooning. (spl?) my wife's boyfriend has been
after i read your question and asked her over the weekend and she said that at first we was not able to fall asleep until the battery died. she would start to drift but wake right back up. but now, after a year of having it almost every night (except the nights shes in my bed, or another man's bed) she is now able to fall asleep when its in and on, though not right away, it takes a bit. and she will often wake up when the battery dies and it shuts off.

she's been wearing it more often now that i know about it. she'll just hang out at home naked, and have it in for a few hours until it dies, in the afternoon / evenings, and just go about her day as if nothing was unusual.

I'm just waiting for the day when she does this around other guys! there are a handful of guys right now that are able to see her naked regularly, I'm hoping they'll get to see her naked with the vibrator in soon!
IT - Roughly what I expected, over time you get accustomed to "the different".
- On that second bit, I'm ever curious sorry if it's too much, does she ever get dressed and go off to the store/out with it in and stimulating away? :o :lol:

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:46 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:02 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

IT - Roughly what I expected, over time you get accustomed to "the different".
- On that second bit, I'm ever curious sorry if it's too much, does she ever get dressed and go off to the store/out with it in and stimulating away? :o :lol:
to my knowledge she had not gone out of the apartment with it in, but she had been using it for a year without me knowing, so it's entirely possible that she has and i didnt know it.

since i found out about it she has been wearing it every day. pretty much constantly, except for when shes at work. she comes home from work, strips naked, and puts it in, then goes about her evening as if there wasnt a vibe in her, until it dies. usually takes about 2 to 3 hours, then she puts it on the charger and once its charged it goes right back in.

now that she's basically openly wearing it all the time, i'm still trying to arrange having some company over so she can wear it in front of them!

as far as my little denial suggestion, i made my suggestion, and my wife liked the idea. much as she wants to go back and forth cause that makes her feel sexy, she also like denying me, always has (it was her idea, initially) it turns her on, so she was down! the three of us sat and talked and worked out how my denial should work, and then chris made it the new rule...

if it's just her and me alone, i am denied access.

if her boyfriend is present i am allowed to see it.

i am allowed to touch it only if her boyfriend has also touched it recently, or will touch it shortly after.

if anyone else is present i am 100% percent denied. I am not allowed to see it or touch it.

furthermore everyone else who is present will know that i am not allowed to see it or touch so they can aid in preventing me from seeing or touching.

i actually really like these rules! yeah, its a little complicated. thats what happenes when you want to have your cake and eat it too haha... but we'll manage. I remember what they are so I will make sure to abide by them! i will happily sit on the other side of the room, maybe put up a sheet or something haha, or even in the other room, and actively avoid looking, whenever there is anyone else present, and her pussy it out... hell, i wont even need a sheet, i like purposely avoiding looking, cause its not mine, and im not allowed to see it...

but just incase i slip and try to look, whoever else is there will know to call me on it!

these new rules in place, and her usage of the vibrator, and I'm eagerly trying to arrange having a couple guys over so she can hang out naked in front of them, with the vibrator in, while im not allowed to look!

oh, and for those wondering, this only applies to her pussy, i still get to look at and touch everything else... but while im technically allowed to see her tits, if im avoiding looking at her pussy I'll end up also avoiding the tits too, just how it ends up working...

my wife's pussy is for everyone else, not me

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:14 pm

you do love to be tortured.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:22 am

eater wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:14 pm
you do love to be tortured.
haha i do, yes... i just want my wife's pussy to be used by every guy we know, while im not allowed to see or touch it... is that too much to ask? haha

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:29 am

What happens if you are caught looking when you're not supposed to be?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:29 am
theres not actually any consequences in place for that right now... got any ideas?

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:51 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
theres not actually any consequences in place for that right now... got any ideas?
Very tricky. It should involve more denial. Maybe if you are caught looking, when she comes to your bed she has to wear underwear and full pajamas and everything is off limits for a period of time?

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:12 am

As cuckolds we have no rights of intercourse - the rights of intercourse have only real men/Bulls.

Sometimes the Bulls take more and more control over the wife - and sometimes family life.

Can it be, that Chris have also a housekey?

In my own case he have taken over the whoule family - at first he got my housekey - so he can come and go however he like. I was not more in bed room and have to stay and sleep in guest room - later my girls room. I was pussy free and chaste.
She feminizing me into a little sissy - with girls hair style - girls dresses and skirts, wool tighs, baby suits bodys, pacifies, diapers, baby bottles and so on.

She forbidden me to call her with first name - only allowed address with mommy. And it is not allowed to kiss her on the mouth - only at her cheek - like a little girl. Also not allowed is to see her naked - i never see her naked since over five years.

She liked to meet african/black men and she fall in love with one of them - at one evening she said - i want that he move in the house.
I was torn - what should i do? He had taken over her complete and now he would take over the entire family. But she treat me longer time as a little girl - and she said - you can leave me and losse me complete - oder du bist einverstanden, das er einzieht und mein neuer ehemann wird - und du bist demoted and replaced as husband and father and become complete my little daughter and acting as a little girl/baby.

Guess what I decided?

I agreed.

I had to take prostate medication for a long time. But the side effects then appeared - impotence - no libido - always limp - body and pubic hair goes near zero - jealousy and male aggression also goes zero - and the genitals shrink very much - 0.31 inches and tiny balls.
I know that she needs a real man in her bed - not a baby girl like me.

After he moved in the house, both started lo living as married couple. And the kids started also to adress him with daddy and not more me. Mommy said i should also address him with daddy, because that shows respect.

We always used to celebrate our wedding anniversary. But for five years both of them have been celebrating the day they met

little Benita

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:33 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
Your punishment for that should have a little denial/torment to it. How about this?

You need to go to your room, strip naked, put on a blindfold and lay on your bed. Your hands need to be at your sides and they can't move, no touching...

Your wife comes in with her pussy naked and vibe in place, and proceeds to ride your face however she likes for her pleasure, not yours. You might enjoy it too much to be able to lick her, so your tongue has to stay in your mouth, and your mouth needs to stay closed. But your wife may find it rather enjoyable to rub herself around your face, use the tip of your nose to rub her clit, while enjoying the vibrator inside her pussy.

Once she has finished with you and left the room, you can remove the blindfold. If you are lucky you may find she was excited enough to leave some drippings on your face which you can then enjoy. But that's all you get.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:37 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:12 am
As cuckolds we have no rights of intercourse - the rights of intercourse have only real men/Bulls.

Sometimes the Bulls take more and more control over the wife - and sometimes family life.

Can it be, that Chris have also a housekey?
So, Chris already has a key because he already lives with us. He moved in with us when the pandemic started, in 2020 because they had only been dating for about a year and they knew they wouldnt be able to see eachother anymore if he didnt move in with us.

the three of us share a two bedroom apartment. Chris took my place in the big bedroom and i moved into the smaller 2nd bedroom, and i have been there ever since. Jen goes back and forth between the two bedrooms. There's no set schedule for her, for which room she sleeps in but I'd say on average she sleeps in my bed with me 2 -3 times a week, the rest of the time she sleeps in the big room with Chris. She also has all of her clothes and stuff in the big room with Chris. she doesnt really have anything in my room. its basically like she's living with chris and occasionally sleeps over with me... even though her and I have been together 12 years and are married, and her and chris have been together 5... her and chris are an actual couple, he is actually her boyfriend, not just a fuck buddy or bull. they have their own relationship separate from me.

Jen like to be naked when ever she can. in fact, on of her biggest turn ons is to be the only one naked in a room full of clothed people. so she tends to hang out at home fully naked all the time, around me and chris. this also includes sleep, every night that she sleeps in Chris' bed she sleeps fully naked.... but, for the majority of the time that chris has been living with us, whenever she sleeps in my bed with me she wears panties, because I am not allowed access to her pussy. it doesnt belong to me, it belongs to chris.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:12 am

My opinion is naturally when the relationship between wife and Bf is going deeper, that the bf get a housekey.
In my case, he got my housekey. You three has a special relationship and your wife don´t deny you - wonderful.
And both are a real couple - think it´s nearly like in my case - both living as married couple and he own´s her - his wife - not mine.
You all are living in a two-room apartment, did I understand that correctly? I think it's hardly possible to avoid each other? But you all seem to get along well - that's perfect.

little Benita

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:45 pm

little sissy Benita wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:12 am
My opinion is naturally when the relationship between wife and Bf is going deeper, that the bf get a housekey.
In my case, he got my housekey. You three has a special relationship and your wife don´t deny you - wonderful.
And both are a real couple - think it´s nearly like in my case - both living as married couple and he own´s her - his wife - not mine.
You all are living in a two-room apartment, did I understand that correctly? I think it's hardly possible to avoid each other? But you all seem to get along well - that's perfect.

little Benita
yes, my wife's boyfriend has a house key because he lives with us. the three of us share a 2 bedroom apartment. When he moved in with us a few years ago I moved out of the big bedroom and into the second bedroom, and he took my place in the big bedroom. we dont even try to avoid eachother. my wife sleeps in my bed about 2 to 3 nights per week, the rest of the week she sleeps in her boyfriend's bed. we all get along great, he and i are good friend, but he and i are both straight so theres nothing but friendship between he and i, we both are just dating the same girl... well, im married to her, and he's dating her. but we are all pretty close, and very comfortable with eachother, so we dont see this situation ending any time soon.

part of the dynamic is that chris owns jens pussy, so he has "husband level" unlimited access to it and controls what does and doesnt happen to it, so he denies me access to it... so when jen sleeps in my bed she wears panties.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:07 pm

IT - Just wondering if Jen ever gets up in the middle of the night, for a pee,and goes back to the other bed? :???: :lol:

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:22 am

My opinion is, that's best when the bf/lover is living in the house of his gf/new wife and that he own her. After her new husband moved in, i had give him my key. I am straight too - but impotent thru medication - also shrinked genitals.

To see when former wifes belly get thicker nd thicker is wonderful

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:35 pm

well, I'm back to complete pussy denial until our anniversary!

Jen was enjoying being able to go back and forth between me and her boyfriend, Chris. BUT, Chris is the owner of her pussy, he controls what does and doesnt happen to it, and he has exercised his ownership to deny me access to it again!

the three of us where hanging out at home after dinner. he and i fully dressed, her fully naked, as per usual. we were sittin on the couch, her in the middle, leaning on me, her legs up on his lap. and he and i both reached for her vagina at the same time. we all laughed at it, but then he said he wanted to deny me access to it again. and, well, when it comes to jen's vagina, what chris says goes!

fortunately he also likes to show her off. he doesnt mind her fucking other guys, with his permission, but he really likes other guys seeing her naked body... and both of them like denying me! ...so im not allowed to see or touch my wife's vagina until our wedding anniversary, but he's going to have to open her legs for other guys more often, so she can still enjoy having multiple guys, like she liked!

when i was denied before, I was allowed to see it if another guy was also seeing it, that way she could keep it exposed for the other guy without worrying about hiding it from me. now, this time around, that is not the case. I'm not allowed to see it at all. any guy that gets to see it while im around will know that im not allowed to see it!

Actually, as much as i LOVE my wife's pussy, and enjoyed being able to have it the past couple months, I like being denied like this! I like letting chris, and any other guy have it all they want, while i cant even see it! it kinda just feels right, like thats the way it SHOULD be! ...so I've accepted it, and I wont even try to look at it! theres no punishment for looking, im just not gonna look. it's not mine, i dont have the right to look!

my wife's pussy is literally for every one else, and not me!

youngguy69
Prepubescent

Unread post by youngguy69 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:39 am

Hey invisibletwin, how did Jen and Chris meet and start dating?