my wife's valentines day

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my wife's valentines day

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:32 am

in case anyone was wondering, my wife spent yesterday, valentine's day, out with her boyfriend while i stayed at home alone. since our anniversary was a few weeks ago, every year we let valentine's day be for them.

i don't know where they went, but they were done all evening, they got home late, she was drunk, and the had sex on the couch
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Johnann2227
Player

Re: my wife's valentines day

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:54 pm

Good on you for being this understanding. You get to have her every day so why shouldn't you share her on Valentine's Day? We are all in this lifestyle to provide the maximum pleasure for our wives and that is not just physical. Dating on Valentine's gives them that extra naughty bit of spice that they thrive on.
This year was the first time in many years that Ann was home for me. She doesn't currently have a boyfriend so no date for her. It actually felt calm and relaxed to only have to cook her a nice meal and then have a relaxing wine in the hot tub and sex. Usually in the days leading up to Valentine's I am making hair and nail appointments for her, buying her lingerie, a new dress and shoes and booking a restaurant for her and her boyfriend. With the restaurant I always call in that afternoon to leave my credit card details so that they don't need to pay for the meal. If Valentine's falls on a Friday or Saturday night I would also book them a hotel room in the city and drive in that afternoon to check in her overnight bag, put fresh flowers in the room, sprinkle rose petals from the door to the bed and make sure her favourite Moscato was in the bar fridge. I would also put lube and condoms on the bedside table. I would book lunch for them at a nearby restaurant/cafe as I knew they would miss breakfast in the hotel because they would be fucking up to checkout. Sometimes I would drive her to her boyfriend's house, pick him up and then chauffeur them to the hotel. Seeing them make out in the back of the car while I drove was a huge turn on. I would then pick them up from the hotel in the morning, put their bags in our car and then drive them to the restaurant for lunch. I would then go and wait somewhere for them to ring me when they were finished and ready for a lift. Seeing them walk down the road to me holding hands was so amazing and then hearing Ann moan while he fingered her in the backseat or him grunt when he came in her mouth was mindblowing. Giving her these experiences has made us love each other more and shows that we would do anything for each other.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: my wife's valentines day

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:13 am

Good for you being a good cuck. My wife always goes out with her BF on Valentines day. They usually do dinner then sex at his house. If Valentines day should fall on a Friday or Saturday he usually takes her away for the weekend where they probably make love the entire weekend.