how was the development

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
little sissy Benita
Experienced

how was the development

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:32 am

After i get asked, can you write how was the development from you into a total cuckold and a sissy daughter? I try it.

I hope I wrote it so that you can understand it well - English is not my native language. Unfortunately it's a bit long - but if some things are missing you won't understand it properly

Befor we started cuckolding, we was a normal family, wife, husband and three kids. We living in a small town in Bavaria/Germany - everyone knows everyone. My wife and me talk about how we can spice up our sexlife. In the past i read in internet a lot about cuckolding, also about BBC - i thinked it is interesting - but i never talk about it with my wife. It was a big surprise as she said - maybe we can try cuckolding. Maybe she read the browser history? I dont know. At first we preferred to look for contacts in our extensive area on the internet. We then met in a bar where you could rent a room at short notice.

It was amazing to see that my wife was suddenly completely different. We sat down and ordered something to drink. Shortly afterwards a man sat down with us (who we knew from the internet) and started a conversation with her. I wasn't involved in the conversation - and I wasn't there for a while - I saw how she looked at him - a certain light in her eyes. Was I allowed to watch? It depended on the bull, some allowed it, some didn't .

It was amazing to see that my wife was suddenly completely different. We sat down and ordered something to drink. Shortly afterwards a man sat down with us (who we knew from the internet) and started a conversation with her. I wasn't involved in the conversation - and I wasn't there for a while - I saw how she looked at him - a certain light in her eyes. Was I allowed to watch? It depended on the bull, some allowed it, some didn't. For me it was incredible to see how men make the essentials were better equipped than me - and also had more stamina - to get me from one climax to the next - as always, I was finished after two minutes.

During this time she became friends with one of the men, who also visited her at home. And she stopped sexual relations with me, it would be better if I was completely pussy-free and chaste and besides, you can't satisfy a woman with a very small Willie (and what's more, I'm already finished after two minutes). So I looked after the kids.

Even though I agreed to everything, I often got a sinking feeling in my stomach, I felt dizzy, and I often thought - what if I lose her to another man? Sometimes i can´t sleep at night.

That was also the time when she started feminizing me. After a while we realized that I didn't like putting on make-up or walking in high heels and after she read something about feminization into a little sissy and baby, we tried it. This was something completely new for me, even though I had some experience with diapers in my childhood. I had bladder problems when I was eight and my mother wanted me to wear diapers. Wearing short dresses and skirts, ballerinas, baby bodysuits or wool tights was unusual, but ok after a while. Using the diapers was a little more difficult, but if you're not allowed to go to the toilet (locked) this problem solves itself.

To act like a girl - little girl was not easy for me. But i liked always to play with toys and so i get my first baby dolls - and also, smile - my first dolls stroller - i like still to play with it. But girls are usually quieter than boys and often more submissive.Keeping my mouth shut was difficult for me - but my pacifier helped me a lot :-)
Girls are cleaner than boys, they make sure they don't get dirty.

When she got visits from her lover, I had to sleep in guest room - and she meant that its better, when I went out from bed room, and sleep and stay in guest room. Now we call it girls room. I think it's a good idea so that she can be undisturbed. I asked myself all the time, how is it when she tries a BBC? Are there really differences? Eve said that she would like to meet African men, but alone without me. I can understand that, she would just feel like she was being watched. But I wanted to know if the intercourse is different with a BBC. Eve laughed, oh yes - when an African man holds you in his strong arms, then as a woman you become butter, you melt. When he kissed me and almost touched my breasts with his hand, I got wet. When I saw his erect penis - I thought it was way too big and way too thick. He started penetrating me and I noticed that my vagina was getting stretched more and more - he started thrusting and I was like in nirvana - I think I moaned, maybe even screamed. I had the feeling that someone was touching my uterus - and as he got faster, his penis got even bigger and then he emptied himself inside me - into a condom, but it was a little too small. I think I'm addicted to BBC now. While she told me that, I was finished after a few minutes.

InDuring this time, Eve became more and more self-confident and set rules. She said I want you to be pussy free from now on - and you wear this cage all the time. For me it was like a dream come true. As often as she could, she met African men, she loved the attention of real men, even being invited out for coffee, to the cinema, to dance in clubs and so on.

I noticed that she changed - suddenly she was wearing dresses and skirts - put on eye-catching make-up - put on satin sheers tights and also high heels. She hasn't dressed like that in all these years. But that wasn't all - we had pictures of me, her and us all over the apartment - and she swapped my pictures - and replaced them with pictures of an African man. I asked her - why are you doing this? A longer conversation followed, but I'll shorten it because it would be too long.

She then said to me - I'm sorry, but I don't see you as my husband anymore. I fell in love with Paul a long time ago. And I want him to be my new husband. I was shocked - everything was off - or is there another option? She further says - I love you. but now in another way - not like a wife, but as a mom who loves her little daughter. You can leave me and lose me or you become my very little daughter. What should I do - I agree Some days later Eve wants that he moved into the house and I agree. This was the time when my regression into babyhood really started. The African family was a very big part to raise myself into a little girl/baby. Not the men - the men made only adult men things.I mean the women of the African family. Especially the mom from Paul - she said to me, if my son is your mommy's new husband - then I'm your granny - and you have to call me granny

​Grandma was a very strict and very consistent person in raising me a sissy baby girl. In your opinion, I should only wear dresses or skirts in baby/toddler style. So my other (adult) clothes and things were given away. I realized that now it's not just - let's say fun - it's now getting serious - are you actually going to take me back to the baby world? What choice do I have - just lose her completely or actually become her little (baby) daughter. Eve then explained to me - from now on you are no longer allowed to call me by my first name, that's inappropriate - a little daughter naturally addresses her mom as mom - and also you too.

I visited granny and the other black ladies at this time very often for longer times. Granny started anti potty training with me. The most forget that a anti potty training need a lot of time - a lot months. And you must be very strict. I remember as i wake up the first time and my diapers was wet - i was so happy that i am wetting myself at night. I am now a bedwetter? Granny says - it´s a good sign and you are at the right way - but a bedwetter you are not. Only if you wet yourself at night for 14 days in a row can you be said to be a bedwetter..Granny liked that I strictly followed the rules - it takes a long time for results to appear, but it works. After 14 days of waking up in the morning with a wet diaper - everyone was happy with me - everyone praised me. The daytime wetting started during bedwetting training - but a little longer time

For me that meant wearing diapers 24/7 - like a baby - and I was well on my way to becoming a baby myself.

Granny and the other African ladies were very happy with the result - and now it was time for the next training - the ladies think it is inappropriate if I continue to eat normal food. It is better if my food is also completely changed to infant formula follow-on milk 1 and baby food for 5 month old babies.
That was difficult - follow-on milk doesn't really taste good - like almost everything when it comes to baby food - it's unsalted and unseasoned - you also have to learn to drink from baby bottles
There is a small problem - I can't tolerate milk - milk gives me mild diarrhea - but whatever - I'm diapered.

I wrote that mommy's new African husband should move in - and he moved in - they have been living together like a married couple ever since. I noticed that the kids very quickly addressed him as daddy - granny told me that I had to do the same, after all he was mommy's new husband and therefore also my daddy. That wasn't easy for me, especially when the kids were around, it was a little embarrassing for me - but i did it.

I play with baby dolls and also with doll strollers, I only have baby picture books and baby coloring books. Also baby rattles and a baby play arch. Only baby TV shows are allowed to watch television or YouTube and many websites are blocked. And my music system was also given away - to a boy in the African family. As a thank you I received his baby fischerprice tape recorder - with baby music tapes and radio plays for babies. All treat my as little daughter and as baby - and slowly I start to act like a girl and also as a baby.
Granny said to me, from now on you have to show respect to Africans and blacks - you have to address them as aunt and uncle - if they are older than three years.

If you are treated like a baby 24/7 and you accept being a baby, then at some point you stop thinking. I can't describe it - but you live in the here and now - the regression into babyhood is a one-way street and there is no turning back.
I don't care anymore if I wetting myself - I wait until I'm diapered - I always have my pacifier in my mouth and sucking all the time. Being treated like a baby by everyone - the whole family - also means that you have to keep using the old and used baby things - diaper bags, changing mats, baby rattles, baby bottles, pacifiers, baby picture books and baby coloring books.

What was it like for me when mommy told me that she wanted to have a baby from daddy? Mommy doesn't have to ask her little daughter for permission - I answer that I love it, when she gets pregnant by daddy. A Time later - mommy was pregnant and there was no question that the new baby crib get into my baby room. Granny mean - all babies in one room - so nice both to see in they Pampers and sleep well.
Granny like it that i started to screech like a baby - i talk not more much

Maybe you ask yourself - How is mommy diapering me? It is very easy - she take a changing mat, i ley me on it, she open the panty diaper, clean with baby wipes, then she say - what should the good behaved baby make now - and i stretch my legs high - she take a fresh diaper and take the wet diaper away and put the fresh diaper under my butt, then she clean my butt and cream it and i let my legs down - and the she closed my diaper. Thats all.When we are on the go - i have to walk allways at mommys/grannys/Aunts hand - like a little baby - well i am a baby now

Finally, one more thing - I have to take medication and I noticed that sexual activity is not possible, always limp - and the genitals shrink more and more - I ask the doctor what is that? And he said that there are side effects that you can't change. I mean my willie was very tiny - but now nobody can see my willie - 0,31 inches - its like a baby willie? Maybe i have deserve it....

Thanks for reading