She’s With Him Now

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
scarlettscuck
Player

She’s With Him Now

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:14 pm

Scarlett is with the new stud that was mentioned on her thread in Hotties.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375&start=375

They met for a drink and left before it had even been an hour. This is pre-meditated sexual attraction on the highest level. They’ve been chatting for a while so the buildup is explosive. He’s a total cuck nightmare… young, very fit, single, rich and lives close to us. I’m really hoping he’s the one to be her regular lover. Meanwhile I am caged, denied and pussy-free. Call me crazy but I love it!

I’m out of town and feeling a bit helpless. She’s promised me pics/videos and will call me when he leaves. I asked for the cuck-wrenching selfie of the two lovers completely satisfied after their passionate fuck fest. Those always give me such a punch in the gut.

More to come…
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

scarlettscuck
Player

Re: She’s With Him Now

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:04 pm

She’s with him again tonight. This time at his place. We had a light dinner and a few drinks talking about the night, how crazy this all is. Then, we took a Uber and dropped her off at his place. He was waiting outside and gave her a welcome kiss as the car pulled away taking this cuck home to stir. She’s REALLY into him, he’s the ultimate package and very vocal. I think he could become a serious boyfriend/lover.

Their last time together he said (while fucking) “I will come and fuck you good, whether your husband is here or not, I don’t care. I just want to give you what you need.” This was in addition to call her a fuck toy, telling her to look up at his face with his big cock in her mouth. She gets super submissive and loves to be taken. This one is different and my guts are upside down.

I will post pics from their first hookup 2 weeks ago in the Hotwife Scarlett thread in Hotties.
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please say hello!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:23 pm

Thanks for the update SC. Great to hear that he could be the “one” - a bf I mean. Your gut would be a good guide I guess. What’s Scarlett’s thoughts on this when she is with you ?

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:42 pm

Omg she just got home. They are gasoline and fire together. Wow! They went right at it hot n heavy. Fucked in several positions and finally, he came when she told him "give my husband a creampie!” He plunged and emptied his stud balls into my wife... leaving his DNA in her forever. She came 2x.

When she got home tonight, I laid on the couch. She then mounted my face and fed me their hot/intense sex. “They” tasted great must say.

I asked for sloppy seconds and she looked at my cage and said. “With R now fucking me, it’s going to be a long time before you are inside me again.” It’s ok with me, I love being denied knowing she’s getting it so good from a stud. We fucked last Friday and both came together. It was beautiful. I’m good with long time.

They are on fire. This is really hot.
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please say hello!

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:36 am

This is pretty hot actually.

Haha.. "a punch in the gut",yeah those can be great.

Keep us posted please.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:34 am

Dream scenario man!!!! She’s so hot!!
Ohio

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:40 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:23 pm
Thanks for the update SC. Great to hear that he could be the “one” - a bf I mean. Your gut would be a good guide I guess. What’s Scarlett’s thoughts on this when she is with you ?
She’s excited and literally “googly-eyed” describing him. Her: “He’s hot, sexy AF has a perfect body, has a mysterious edge about him, he’s feverishly wild in bed, passionate and loves to kiss, he’s very vocal during sex, loves my body and tits, we are definitely into each other ‘cause my pussy is SORE today!” Lol

I literally just asked her.
Please say hello!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:39 am

Serious fan here... lol

Man, I would pay a million dollars to hear that scarlett is completely submissive to him, and he tells her that he is going to fuck her together with another GORGEOUS woman;./. (preferrably scarlet's SEXY friend, whom you are attracted to, but can never touch); knowing that he effortlessly fucks your wife and her sexy friend; deep three way makeout session, multiple creampies all night for both women.

Or if not scarlets friend, then another super hot woman that he brings by himself.. and he tells her that you are a cuck , who willingly gives his wife to him; and the other woman is amused and even more attracted to him, for cucking you; both women completely dominated by him and willingly ravished by him... and sharing a bond between them, as both being his happy fuck toys..)

Imagine, the other woman seeing you caged dick, and all three of them getting into a room, whilst you wait outside and listen to their orgy.

Your wife's insatiable attraction to him.. and submissiveness,.. makes the idea of an FMF threesome with him, the dominant stud who deserves much pussy from different women, whilst the beta cuck hubby, stays chaste. something that turns her on.
WHat do you think?

scarlettscuck wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:40 am
venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:23 pm
She’s excited and literally “googly-eyed” describing him. Her: “He’s hot, sexy AF has a perfect body, has a mysterious edge about him, he’s feverishly wild in bed, passionate and loves to kiss, he’s very vocal during sex, loves my body and tits, we are definitely into each other ‘cause my pussy is SORE today!” Lol

I literally just asked her.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:00 am

Hot stuff SC.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371