Birth control?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Birth control?

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:13 am

I have a 24 yo girlfriend who is not on birth control. Its too early for kids so I am trying to be careful and not cum inside her during her fertile period. She is meeting other men bareback sometimes and is becoming so excited that she wants them to cum inside of her since it makes her feel so good (and she knows I am also getting so excited about it). Anybody else with similar experiences?

Seems almost all in this forum also love creampies when hotwifing. How do you handle the pregnancy risk? :whip:

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Re: Birth control?

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:22 am

PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:13 am
I have a 24 yo girlfriend who is not on birth control. Its too early for kids so I am trying to be careful and not cum inside her during her fertile period. She is meeting other men bareback sometimes and is becoming so excited that she wants them to cum inside of her since it makes her feel so good (and she knows I am also getting so excited about it). Anybody else with similar experiences?

Seems almost all in this forum also love creampies when hotwifing. How do you handle the pregnancy risk? :whip:
Get her on birth control. Even if you are 'trying to be careful and not cum' sperm can escape and result in pregnancy. Kids are expensive.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:55 am

You know what they call people who use pulling out for birth control? Parents! Seriously, get her on birth control of some kind.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:08 am

Even if I am trying to be careful we dont mind to take the risk, since we are planning for a kid later. Sex with preg risk is so much hotter and more loving.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:48 am

There is a thrill of possible pregnancy when my wife was fucked by another man; but that was only an imaginary thrill. She was always careful. Still I loved fantasizing about another man cumming in her still fertile womb (she was 45 when she started her hotwife period). In reality I wouldn't want to face the consequences.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:32 pm

PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:08 am
Even if I am trying to be careful we dont mind to take the risk, since we are planning for a kid later. Sex with preg risk is so much hotter and more loving.
Birth control is the best option and still allows for some risk fetish, as no birth control is 100% effective. :D

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:45 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:55 am
You know what they call people who use pulling out for birth control? Parents!
It's a cute catchphrase, but not particularly true.

Here's a recent article about it that's interesting: https://slate [dot] com/technology/2024/02/withdrawal-pullout-method-birth-control-contraceptive-pregnancy.html

I used this method my entire adult life - many many partners, very much sex, no mistakes.

(and all along I was plenty fertile - after we had our kids, it took 2 vasectomies to shut me down)
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:31 pm

My HW started at 38 so she has always used the pill. Doesn’t stop her from telling a guy to shoot a baby in her if it makes him hotter.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:43 pm

Find a guy that has been snipped. I was with a couple for a few years, hubby used a condom, I got to take her bareback and fill her up. They were holding off starting a family and they both got off knowing I could cum in her and he couldn't.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:25 pm

The fact is that the possibility of pregnancy is part of the appeal of this lifestyle. With all its consequences.
If you break it down to the basic social level, then the female has sexual intercourse with another male. Why is that? Because she wants the sperm and therefore the genetics of the other male.
If we play in the lifestyle, then you can project that onto this formula.

Is this a good idea from a social point of view? Nowadays with all the possibility of detecting the biological father? Probably not.

But most of the time when our brain and will to survive as a group of primates were developed, there wasn't a DNA kit to buy for some bucks. So nobody cared who the biological father was, important was the one who raised the child. Maybe the best of two worlds: the best physical genetics and the best stable enviroment.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:06 pm

At begin she take birth control pills and lovers use condoms
Since her bf moved in and both living as married couple, she take no birth control pills
and he don´t use condoms - and mommy get two black babies.
As her little daughter i am happy and grateful for this

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:03 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:25 pm
The fact is that the possibility of pregnancy is part of the appeal of this lifestyle. With all its consequences.
If you break it down to the basic social level, then the female has sexual intercourse with another male. Why is that? Because she wants the sperm and therefore the genetics of the other male.
If we play in the lifestyle, then you can project that onto this formula.

Is this a good idea from a social point of view? Nowadays with all the possibility of detecting the biological father? Probably not.

But most of the time when our brain and will to survive as a group of primates were developed, there wasn't a DNA kit to buy for some bucks. So nobody cared who the biological father was, important was the one who raised the child. Maybe the best of two worlds: the best physical genetics and the best stable enviroment.
You put it perfectly. Thats what I think also. My girlfriend always says that she wants sperms since it makes her so excited... :whip:

naughtyPinoy1

Unread post by naughtyPinoy1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:14 pm

Last edited by naughtyPinoy1 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:23 pm

If she gets pregnant by another man she may just end up being with him. That's probably best for the child to have the mother and father raise the child.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:48 am

mmcnx2 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:43 pm
Find a guy that has been snipped. I was with a couple for a few years, hubby used a condom, I got to take her bareback and fill her up. They were holding off starting a family and they both got off knowing I could cum in her and he couldn't.
One of my wife’s boyfriends had been snipped and while physically the sex, sloppy seconds and creampies were enjoyable we both felt there was something missing emotionally by her not having his sperm inside her.

A big part of the turn on for both of us is knowing that she has part of him inside her for days afterwards.

naughtyPinoy1

Unread post by naughtyPinoy1 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:32 am

annsman wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:48 am
mmcnx2 wrote:
One of my wife’s boyfriends had been snipped and

A big part of the turn on for both of us is knowing that she has part of him inside her for days afterwards.
Last edited by naughtyPinoy1 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:14 am

leggysman wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:45 pm
Cdncuck wrote:

Here's a recent article about it that's interesting: https://slate [dot] com/technology/2024/02/withdrawal-pullout-method-birth-control-contraceptive-pregnancy.html

I used this method my entire adult life - many many partners, very much sex, no mistakes.

(and all along I was plenty fertile - after we had our kids, it took 2 vasectomies to shut me down)
The link wouldn't open. All I can say is we all have different experiences. I know of two instances where pregnancy has resulted from the pull out method. One of them was my ex wife.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:25 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:14 am
leggysman wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:

The link wouldn't open. All I can say is we all have different experiences. I know of two instances where pregnancy has resulted from the pull out method. One of them was my ex wife.
I obfuscated the link because the admins don't particularly like us posting links. Try replacing

Code: Select all

slate [dot] com
with

slate.com
Different experiences is ... something ... but facts and statistics are something else.
Sexual health experts have known for years that it’s about as effective as male condoms when used correctly—the two have near-identical failure rates of 4 percent and 3 percent, respectively. And in a large national study, 18 percent of couples who relied solely on withdrawal experienced an unplanned pregnancy, compared with the 17 percent who used only condoms.
and
the clinical community tends to trust and prefer contraceptive methods that they can prescribe. “Withdrawal is a behavior,” he said. “It’s not necessarily a product that you can sell or a technique you can teach that can be billed.”

This is ironic because the very people who counsel against withdrawal also often use it themselves. In a study of 340 sexual and reproductive health experts, 76 percent had relied on withdrawal at some point in their lives.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:18 am

That described us. I already had the snip when we married and although my wife loved that we didn't have to worry about her conceiving with me, she longed for another man's sperm inside her (she told me this more than once when we were discussing her sex with her boyfriend). She used the "pull out" method with her boyfriend at first, but more than once she told him to "leave it in." To me, that's the main risk with the pull-out method, other than the guy cheating and letting that first spurt go in. And for some of us, that may be the allure of it all.
annsman wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:48 am
mmcnx2 wrote:
One of my wife’s boyfriends had been snipped and while physically the sex, sloppy seconds and creampies were enjoyable we both felt there was something missing emotionally by her not having his sperm inside her.

BadDaddiey
Prepubescent

Unread post by BadDaddiey » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:46 am

My ex used a condom 1 time as a teen. she said never again. she used the IUD and told everyone, that I was snipped and she was still on BC. she loves using men's cum as lube to jill off after.

mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:48 am

My wife can't get pregnant. Bareback and cum inside all the time. If she could get pregnant it would be condoms in the pussy. Feel free to cum, without a condom, in her ass and mouth.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:45 am

Angie gets terrible migraines from the pill so she's been off and on it for years and years.....it does add a very big rush knowing how her guys love cumming deep up in her

and all the more incentive for me to lick her clean ;)

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:23 am

Personally, PIV sex with a condom is no better than no sex at all. I absolutely loathe condoms.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:41 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:25 am
Cdncuck wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:14 am
leggysman wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:

I obfuscated the link because the admins don't particularly like us posting links. Try replacing

slate [dot] com
with

slate.com
Different experiences is ... something ... but facts and statistics are something else.
Sexual health experts have known for years that it’s about as effective as male condoms when used correctly—the two have near-identical failure rates of 4 percent and 3 percent, respectively. And in a large national study, 18 percent of couples who relied solely on withdrawal experienced an unplanned pregnancy, compared with the 17 percent who used only condoms.
and
the clinical community tends to trust and prefer contraceptive methods that they can prescribe. “Withdrawal is a behavior,” he said. “It’s not necessarily a product that you can sell or a technique you can teach that can be billed.”

This is ironic because the very people who counsel against withdrawal also often use it themselves. In a study of 340 sexual and reproductive health experts, 76 percent had relied on withdrawal at some point in their lives.
The way to make that effective is, as the article says, not having sex on fertile days (rhythm method.) Using any rhythm (fertility awareness) method perfectly has a minimal failure rate. It's what make the withdrawal method work. Using withdrawal alone leads to parenthood.
Alcohol and drugs make withdrawal, fertility awarenness methods and condoms almost totally ineffective.
Last edited by veub on Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:53 am

Stop messing with what could become an innocent life brought into a world which doesn't want it.

Either use BC is stop the games.

Fucking stupid.