Hotwife dynamic changing?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Horton22
Prepubescent

Hotwife dynamic changing?

Unread post by Horton22 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:29 am

Me and the wife have been in the lifestyle on and off over the last 7 years and have enjoyed it. Swinging, MFM, MFF and played solo on occasion. We have both had interest in the cuck dynamic over the years but haven’t had the time to get into it. Fast forward to this last month the wife has shown a lot of interest in some form of cuckolding as long as caging ( she said the control factor is very hot to her). I’ve always been interested in exploring new things and am open minded.

My question is for people who have experienced a similar situation and what are the trends that come next? She has talked about caging for no more that a week but if she is fucking other guys will she end up wanting to extend that time in the future and will the dynamic change? My guess is if she has a bull our sex will obviously go down but by how much.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Hotwife dynamic changing?

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:17 pm

Physiological changes begin after barely a few weeks. Shrinkage, loss of muscular tone in the penis, softer hard-ons, reduced staying power, increased premature ejaculation, hyper-sensibility, etc. Over a longer term some of the atrophy could be irreversible. The process of emasculation is well advanced if a husband is willing/desirous to submit to that.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:14 pm

My wife and I started this in January after several years of discussion. She warned me at the start me that she wanted to be exclusively having sex with one person at any time, she didn’t want to think of herself as a slut. So if she found another guy then sex with her would be exclusive to him, meaning that obviously I would be cut off. That’s hot for me, but intensely frustrating! Shes kept to her rule, although she’s had sex with 3 guys since early February, probably 30 times in total. She’s also sucked a guy off in the back of our car while I drove him home after a date. She sees her current regular about every 1-2 weeks for an overnight.

The main development / change I have noticed is with her. She has more confidence, and her sex drive is absolutely sky high, through the roof, when previously she was indifferent to sex. When she is in the right mood she can be very naughty, and push the sexual boundaries, I honestly think she would be open to anything. It’s like shes had a true awakening.

I haven’t had sex with her for a few months, that’s reserved for others, but she will do anything else with me.

She uses the cage whenever she us out on a date prevent me jerking off, then she frees me the day after she returns, total about 3 days each time.

She will spank me with a leather belt or a riding crop occasionally.

She’s also recently introduced pegging, which is our form of penetrative sex, just with a reversal of roles!

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:11 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:17 pm
Physiological changes begin after barely a few weeks. Shrinkage, loss of muscular tone in the penis, softer hard-ons, reduced staying power, increased premature ejaculation, hyper-sensibility, etc. Over a longer term some of the atrophy could be irreversible. The process of emasculation is well advanced if a husband is willing/desirous to submit to that.
Yikes!!!! That sounds almost as bad as an STD. I guess in moderation it would be okay, like any other activity, but do it too much and there will be consequences.