New marital developments

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Wantsomefunto
Player

Re: New marital developments

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 am

Tacoma
I think a gentle nudge of saying maybe just agree to have lunch with him might help ease her worries and get her moving to doing more

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:12 am

Thanks Tacoma,

I am glad to hear you are prepared to support Her.
I also think Wantsomefunto is on the right track.
The challenge is to nudge just so much that She can feel your love and willingness to do anything for Her to enjoy Herself, but not so much that She feels you are trying to take hold of Her steering wheel.

Sincerely
elina

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:18 am

Tacoma,
Someone asked earlier how often she brings up Joe's name first? More or less out of the blue? If so, does it only come up when you two are feeling frisky or at any time throughout the day when she's doing regular things at home?
Telling two friends is a huge step. It's on her mind and is looking for confirmation from someone she trusts. Zaylee then bringing it up to you immediately the next time you see her, is a big sign of your wife's interest. Zaylee is trying to get confirmation for your wife? Having 2 more witnesses that you are ok with the situation. Your wife is checking that she isn't reading the situation wrong. IMHO
Still so damn hot. I think this is some of the best time in this LS. Watching her change to considering doing it. You both benefit by increased bedroom action and you both have scenarios running through your minds and can take the fantasy wherever you want. It would be awesome if you can get her to tell you her Joe fantasy when you have a few drinks in her and she is really horny.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:31 pm

It would greatly allay her apprehensions if she knew you are supportive of her ... 'interests'. 🙂
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 am

I usually bring him up, always in a fun way, never serious. Last thing I want to do is scare her off or make her concerned. I’d say his name comes up at least once a week and probably more. I find I have a hard time actively encouraging her to see him. I did literally tell her once that I’m fine with “whatever she wants to do” which does seem to me to cover a lot of ground if you know what I mean. I do also ask on a regular basis if she plans to go out with him, which 1) serves as implied permission and maybe even encouragement, and 2) feels very naughty (in a good way) and I suspect she shares that feeling as well.

The biggest thing is we’re both having fun with this so I want to take utmost care it continues. While it is exciting to think about her going out with him, it’s also a little scary.

Just this week she has several times pulled out her phone in bed before going to sleep to send a text. Something that normally doesn’t happen. Now I’m wondering if she was messaging him and I am going to ask directly next time she does it, and have some fun with it either way. May seem like nothing big but it’s like pure excitement to me.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am

I find this quite interesting, and you are probably well advised to keep the HotWife topic completely tacit. Your knowledge and implied consent, serve as a form of encouragement, especially if she understands 'naughtiness' is allowed, and you share her excitement vicariously.
As to her unusual bedtime texting, it could be nothing, but I have always trusted my gut ... When red flags start to appear, there is often good reason for them. Then again, these are behaviors you hope will only grow, right?

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 am

Be straight with her. Ask if Joe is still interested in your Sexy wife.Tell her that it makes you really hot thinking that a young guy finds her so attractive that he won't give up trying to see her. If you are hard, put her hand on it and say this is what it does when you think about him flirting with her. ( Dont mention anything further about a date or sleeping with him) keep it comfortable to know her flirting is amazing and makes you realize you need to step your game up and appreciate her more to keep up with the many guys and especially young guys who are after her.
If she is still texting ask if you can see them cause it turns you on. Doesn't make you mad.. Then start stepping up your game. Buy her lingerie, little gifts or just a card more often. Compose a poem and send it in a card. Send flowers with no name attached. Tell florist not to give it away who sent them.
Then quickly tell us what happens.
Everyone feels better when others find them attractive. Tell her how you have noticed changes in her ie way she dresses, increased sex drive, better sex, happier, whatever. She gives me a hard on and I don't even know what she looks like. Enjoy the great communication and increased excitement you feel. Just put yourself in her position and think what it would be like to be chased by a beautiful 20 something women. And your wife likes it and wants you to text, flirt, call and even fuck her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 pm

It seems Tacoma's entire approach is by implied consent. Speaking of it openly at this point could quash her delicate budding interest. I think he knows quite well how to communicate with his wife, and his cautious approach is evidence of that.

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am
I find this quite interesting, and you are probably well advised to keep the HotWife topic completely tacit. Your knowledge and implied consent, serve as a form of encouragement, especially if she understands 'naughtiness' is allowed, and you share her excitement vicariously.
As to her unusual bedtime texting, it could be nothing, but I have always trusted my gut ... When red flags start to appear, there is often good reason for them. Then again, these are behaviors you hope will only grow, right?
As far as behaviors growing, that’s where there is some uncertainty. I’m thrilled for her that she’s enjoying his attention, but if things were to really start escalating I’d also be a little scared. So my plan is to just enjoy the fun and see where it goes in time.

Having said that I have noticed her confidence and comfort levels with things have gone up substantially in the last week or so. After our dinner with friends and her showing me her phone she now appears 100% comfortable with things. She casually announced last night that he wanted to call again sometime and I told her that’s great and she should do it.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 pm
It seems Tacoma's entire approach is by implied consent. Speaking of it openly at this point could quash her delicate budding interest. I think he knows quite well how to communicate with his wife, and his cautious approach is evidence of that.
It isn't implied consent. They have talked very directly and discuss the situation the entire time. The only thing that Tacoma was questioning is the texting in bed. If he knows, then why are you telling me what he should do? Direct your comments and questions to him and don't worry about my comments. Anyone can post a comment or suggestion to him at any time. He can chose to read, ignore or answer anything about our suggestions or questions that he cares too. You don't have any more of an idea of his future actions than I do, Zoltar!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 am

Thank you for your explanation of what you think is happening with the OP.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 am

Back atcha.