So it begins...?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Vin231
Virgin

Re: So it begins...?

Unread post by Vin231 » Wed May 01, 2024 3:07 pm

Oberothbeta, WOW, I just got caught up and that happened Fast. It sounds like Mitch was a very good choice for Priya to play with for the first time. What a lucky guy Mitch is too and it seems like he knows his role and really enjoys it as does Priya. I think it is so hot that she gets so turned on when Mitch orders you to get drinks that she wants to fuck him right then. Awesome.. I think it is great that you get to watch so much of the sex too. I can tell that Priya is loving Daddy's Big White Cock and that she cums so hard and often for him. Her pussy is in Big cock heaven. I am looking forward to what Mitch and Priya plan for the next Fuck Session. I am sure a creampie is waiting for you soon. I did like that Priya sucked her juices off his cock, which she hasn't done with you, maybe you can also suck her juices off his cock.....
I hope you two have a wonderful and naughty time away together. Is Priya going to be dressed like the New Hotwife she is now? Are you thinking you might fun a new guy for her to play with if the cards are right? Thank you so much for sharing the amazing adventure.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed May 01, 2024 11:11 pm

oberothbeta wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 12:30 pm

Honestly, definitely something to consider though ma'am might make her feel old. Maybe Miss or Mistress would be better for her. Wierdly, I do love calling her babe while she showers her affection to Mitch. It just makes my "babe" feel even weaker/less significant to her. It feels a bit more humiliating to be but I'll ask her what her thoughts are.
Yes, I agree that Maam would probably not feel right for Your Wonderful Cuckoldress. But I am not sure if the term Mistress will feel very attractie to Her if you don't put it into context.

Before you use that term, I think you should ask Her for permission to do so, and in a way which puts it into context for Her.

Maybe, get nude, go down on your knees in front of Her; and tell Her how much you love Her and that Her happiness means everything for you. Seeing Her enjoying Herself with Mitch and hearing Her issueing commands for you to demonstrate how you adore Her and accepts anything for Her means so much to you.

Then tell Her that you really love it when She is showing you that She is in control. Tell Her that it is such a pleasure for you whenever She instructs you to do soemthing and that you would love to try to make Her happy by doing everything She wants to please Her. Even if this is just mundane things like telling Her to get you a glass of water while the two of you are alone; or to clear the dishes and wash the Kitchen,...

And for these reasons and for you to be able to communicate how much you want to please Her, if She can please allow you to address Her as Mistress to signify to Her the proper role for Her in your life, and the proper role for a beta like you to learn to focus that Her Pleasure is what pleases you......

Sincerely
elina

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri May 03, 2024 6:37 am

Vin231 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 3:07 pm
Oberothbeta, WOW, I just got caught up and that happened Fast. It sounds like Mitch was a very good choice for Priya to play with for the first time. What a lucky guy Mitch is too and it seems like he knows his role and really enjoys it as does Priya. I think it is so hot that she gets so turned on when Mitch orders you to get drinks that she wants to fuck him right then. Awesome.. I think it is great that you get to watch so much of the sex too. I can tell that Priya is loving Daddy's Big White Cock and that she cums so hard and often for him. Her pussy is in Big cock heaven. I am looking forward to what Mitch and Priya plan for the next Fuck Session. I am sure a creampie is waiting for you soon. I did like that Priya sucked her juices off his cock, which she hasn't done with you, maybe you can also suck her juices off his cock.....
I hope you two have a wonderful and naughty time away together. Is Priya going to be dressed like the New Hotwife she is now? Are you thinking you might fun a new guy for her to play with if the cards are right? Thank you so much for sharing the amazing adventure.
Hey Vin! Thanks! Yeah, Mitch has been a really good first experience. Priya is definitely in big cock heaven with him, and clearly loves that white daddy dick lol. Priya's does dress in revealing clothes, especially when we're out of town - the classic rebellion of having more repressed teenage years" so I'm sure she'll be dressed like a good hotwife this weekend. I'm ok with her and a new guy so long as she wants it.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri May 03, 2024 6:49 am

OBR, I know this weekend is for you and Priya but is there a weekend/overnight trip with Mitch in the cards sometime in the future? Perhaps a trip to the falls ?

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri May 03, 2024 7:54 am

Hey Venus, Honestly, not sure about that just yet. Might be a bit soon for that but I think whats more likely is Mitch doing an overnight at our place. Maybe i'll pitch it to Priya over the weekend, to get her thoughts, of having extended time with Mitch, though I'm sure she'd be all about it to get more rounds with Mitch

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri May 03, 2024 11:17 am

Ober,
Just keep in mind that this kink is for both you and Priya, and make sure you are enjoying each new adventure too. Although it is Priya who has the final say each time, keep talking and let her know your feelings and desires as well. IMHO

Vin231
Virgin

Unread post by Vin231 » Sat May 04, 2024 5:40 am

oberothbeta wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:37 am
Vin231 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 3:07 pm
Hey Vin! Thanks! Yeah, Mitch has been a really good first experience. Priya is definitely in big cock heaven with him, and clearly loves that white daddy dick lol. Priya's does dress in revealing clothes, especially when we're out of town - the classic rebellion of having more repressed teenage years" so I'm sure she'll be dressed like a good hotwife this weekend. I'm ok with her and a new guy so long as she wants it.

I am very happy for you both. So am looking forward to seeing how this plays out over the summer and how much time Priya and Mitch have together and how you are involved. I am sure they both are going to push your cuckold limits and it sounds like you are game and looking forward to it all. That is so Awesome. How old is Mitch? I would think he is a good few years younger than you two since he is a college boy right? Or should I say College Bull for Priya. I hope you and Priya have an Amazing weekend enjoying each other and talking about all the fun you have had and the sexual adventure ahead. I love it when you say it's all about what Priya wants.. that is so HOT.. you are becoming such a good cuck.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:56 am

oberothbeta wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:54 am
Hey Venus, Honestly, not sure about that just yet. Might be a bit soon for that but I think whats more likely is Mitch doing an overnight at our place. Maybe i'll pitch it to Priya over the weekend, to get her thoughts, of having extended time with Mitch, though I'm sure she'd be all about it to get more rounds with Mitch
As long as all three of you are comfortable then it is good. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with the gorgeous Priya.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon May 06, 2024 11:50 am

Vin231 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:40 am
I am very happy for you both. So am looking forward to seeing how this plays out over the summer and how much time Priya and Mitch have together and how you are involved. I am sure they both are going to push your cuckold limits and it sounds like you are game and looking forward to it all. That is so Awesome. How old is Mitch? I would think he is a good few years younger than you two since he is a college boy right? Or should I say College Bull for Priya. I hope you and Priya have an Amazing weekend enjoying each other and talking about all the fun you have had and the sexual adventure ahead. I love it when you say it's all about what Priya wants.. that is so HOT.. you are becoming such a good cuck.

Thanks Vin! Yeah, at this pace, this summer looks like it might be the most fun one ever lol. Mitch is 25. Based on my experience, I wouldn't call him a college boy, i'd call him a college man :lol: He's actually doing his masters so he's a little older than I had thought when we met him, but I think its been a blessing because his maturity in this makes it more comfortable for Priya and I.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:15 pm

Hope you and Priya had a lovely weekend just by yourselves to recharge and reconnect. Any further dates planned with Mitch this week?

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon May 06, 2024 2:43 pm

Quick update from the weekend:

Priya and I had a great time, a lot of talking about us, how quickly things have progressed and how much we're both enjoying it. I think we're both really happy with where things are, and have been pretty open with pushing our sexual boundaries knowing this might be a unique experience in our lives that we may not always have. A few highlights

1. I told her how hot she looks glazed over, and she laughed saying its not intentional, she just feels like he pounds the sense out of her. Lol

2. On Friday, Priya was getting more comfortable taunting me about Mitch including:
a) While holding my cock, she looked up and said "oh yeah, this tiny and pathetic thing, wish I had that real cock in my hands instead"
b) During a BJ, she said it couldn't even hit the back of her throat unlike Mitch's which was actually a challenge.
c) Once, while i was 2 minutes into fucking her, she told me to fuck her hard, like Mitch would, and as I started to try to really give it to her, she rolled her eyes and told me told me my dick would never glaze her over like Mitch's, and I came then and there. She laughed and gave me a mischievous smirk and said, thank god she's got a real man who can last longer than 2 minutes with her

3. Then the biggie: on Saturday night while we were having sex, nice and slow, she told me to try to fuck her from behind (it almost never works as I need to be on the perfect angle and my strokes aren't very deep as I'll fall out if I try.) I fumbled around but sort of got it in and started to get a rhythm, but once again said I can't do it like Mitch, and that I need to ask a real man for help to take care of her when she's back in the city and looked at me with evil eyes, while I kept trying to give it to her

I was nervous but said sure baby and she followed up with, "Maybe you should ask him now" and she ended up facetiming Mitch! Surprisingly he was not out. Pri said "Hi Daddy!" while she was on all fours facing the camera, naked and said he said "what's up, my sexy bengali princess?" Pri told him I had something to ask him, while showing me behind her, trying my best to fuck her.

Mitch looked at me and started laughing and said "whats up cuck? Trying to be me aren't you?" I was red in the face but was so turned on, I said "umm, yes, sir" in between grunts. "What did you need to ask me, cucky"

I gulped but was so turned on, I was worried I was about to explode so I slowed down, "I…. Uh… I need a real man to take care of Priya" He waited for a second and said "I think you forgot something at the end of that sentence". I was still flushed, but hard as a rock "sorry, I need a real man to take care of Priya, Sir"

Mitch then said "That didn't sound like a question, sounded like an obvious statement. Whats your question, boy?". As Priya giggled and said "Oh daddy… " as she slowly backed herself into me, getting more turned on by him. The humiliation was so vivid, as I took a deep breath, and I asked "Sir, will you please take care of Priya?". Mitch asked "Take care of her how?" and I sheepishly responded "Please fuck her properly like I can't, sir" I heard Priya go "mmmmm" as I said it, clearly enjoying the humiliation I was feeling and spoke to the camera saying "please daddy, I need a proper fucking"

Mitch took this as his cue to completely take charge and started to order us both, "I need to see both of you brown bitches show me why I should. Cuck, take that pathetic cock out of my pussy. I own that remember". "Yes Sir" I said as commanded. (Brown bitches… wow… so hot when I think about it now)

"Now Priya lean the phone in a way that I can see the bed and the floor beside the bed." She leaned it on the chair near our bed, so it could see the floor and the left half of the bed, and we could both see the him on camera, where we saw Mitch pulling his cock out. "Alright, Priya get on the bed, start playing with yourself for daddy, and cuck, get on your knees beside the bed, and beg me properly to fuck Priya. And keep your hands behind your back"

Priya said "Yes, Daddy" while I said "Yes, sir" almost in unison, and we both gave each other a glance and then proceeded to obey him. I looked over at Priya and Mitch instantly said "NO LOOKING CUCK, ONLY BEGGING" so I turned away as Priya was playing with herself watching Mitch stroke his cock, while I started to beg him to please fuck her. "Please fuck her sir"

"do better cuck"

"please fuck her sir, she needs you to fuck her properly"

"I can't hear you"

"PLEASE SIR, FUCK HER, SHE NEEDS YOU TO FUCK HER PROPERLY, LIKE I CAN'T"

"Why cant you cuck?"

"Because sir, my cock is too small"

"why is your cock so too small for her?"

"Because I'm not a real man, sir"

"What does she need cuck"

(I can hear Priya's deep moans now behind me)

"She needs a real man like you sir"

"Say it again"

"SHE NEEDS A REAL MAN LIKE YOU SIR"

"When I come to take care of her, what will you do for me cuck?"

I was a bit confused but so turned on, aching to touch my cock, as my hands were still behind my back

"Anything sir, whatever you want me to do"

"You're going to be a good little servant for me aren't you. You'll do anything I ask you"

"Yes sir, yes I will sir, please can I touch my cock"

"Only if you tell me who Priya belongs to now"

"oh fuck… you sir, she belongs to you, sir" I said straining to touch myself

"Priya did you hear that? Who you do belong to?"

"You daddy, I belong to you" she said as she started cumming,

I quickly started stroking my cock as well and burst within 20 seconds of touching myself, with an incredible intense orgasm. Mitch who was still stroking his cock laughed and said "since I didn't come, you two are going to have to put in work when I see you next." I was catching my breath and so was Priya, but she giggled and said "yes daddy, I guess we will" They talked for a few seconds as I cleaned up the floor, and that was the highlight of the weekend. Suffice to say, our next meeting will be intense.

Oh and lastly, one interesting thing we discussed on our drive home was if she felt like there was a risk of losing respect for me as a man, particularly with some of the humilating/submissive talk with Mitch, and she assured she didn't think that would happen but followed it by saying no matter what, she's actually gained a lot of respect for me as her husband and soul mate from this experience, knowing that I'm the only person she can be so comfortable with in experiencing this side of her, so that was positive, though the loss of manhood is something that is definitely in the back of my mind the deeper we go into this.

Anyways, that was the weekend update for y'all.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon May 06, 2024 2:44 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 12:15 pm
Hope you and Priya had a lovely weekend just by yourselves to recharge and reconnect. Any further dates planned with Mitch this week?
We're still sorting it out as Mitch is sorting his move out this week. I imagine probably Wednesday or Thursday night.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon May 06, 2024 2:48 pm

Oh one last thing, on the ride home we did talk a lot of about me using this forum. I told her the people wanted to know what she looked like, and she was pretty reserved about it, but after talking about it a bit i got her to agree, so long as I blurred her face, she approved the pics, and it was a one time thing. So, hurrah? I'll post those shortly.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon May 06, 2024 3:47 pm

Yay! Priya and Nick you are awesome. Congratulations and a big thank you!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:26 pm

Thanks for the detailed update. I love ❤️ the way Priya expressed that she has gained so much respect for you for supporting her thru her hw’ing journey.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon May 06, 2024 8:27 pm

Glad I found this amazing thread!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon May 06, 2024 11:42 pm

Dear Oberothbeta & Priya

Thanks for sharing this wonderful update and the pictures of Priya.

Just incredible to see how this absolutely beautiful and sexy young Lady has taken to cuckolding, starting to dominate and humiliate you, but all inside the boundaries of what you are both comfortable with. She is the perfect Cuckoldress, getting Her own sexual needs satisfied while understanding your needs as a beta-male who needs to be cucked and dominated by Her.

Really looking forward to follow your journey together going forward.

Sincerely
elina

Swedecpl30
Virgin

Unread post by Swedecpl30 » Tue May 07, 2024 2:01 am

Amazing read, I sometimes wish this is the dynamic me and the woman has, so hot.

I hope you are enjoying the ride together and take the time in between to reconnect, as it seems you are doing.

meesadan
Trainable

Unread post by meesadan » Tue May 07, 2024 2:23 am

Epic story - and love the pics! Thanks!!

Vin231
Virgin

Unread post by Vin231 » Tue May 07, 2024 7:11 am

Hello Priya and Oberotheta, sounds like a wonderful weekend of opening up and having fun. That was very hot with Mitch taking over on the phone. Sounds like Priya had a great orgasm when Mitch took control as did you cuck. I wonder what Mitch has in store for you cuck with that statement that you will have to do anything he says.. Ummm. I bet Priya is very excited to see what Mitch has planned as well. Or maybe you havealready talked to Mitch about this. It is going to be a very exciting date night for all. So looking forward to hearing all the details. You two are having so much fun and I thank you both for sharing.. and especially you Priya for sharing your gorgeous pics. You are Stunning. No wonder Mitch is hard for you 24/7.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri May 10, 2024 10:23 am

Hi All!

Thanks for the notes above, glad you all liked Priya's pics. As I said on my first post, she's definitely way out of my league as you can all now tell. lol

Quick update for you all, Mitch is coming over tonight for the scheduled day of fun. He ended up moving this past Wednesday, so he's got a lot more freedom now that he's in the city. This week has been a lot of text torture from him and in person teasing from Priya as we're all a little pent up for tonight since our debaucherous video call from Saturday.

Some examples of the messages were "Have you been jerking off thinking about me turning your wife into slut?" "Hey bitchboy, you ready to watch your wife getting fucked with a real cock?" etc. He's taken to calling me beta boy/bitch boy/pathetic cuck a lot more this week. The power dynamic continues to shift towards his extreme and its such a turn on. Priya has also got more comfortable with him, now to the point of sending him nudes/sexy pics over snap chat, which has been pretty wild honestly, watching my wife sending sexy pics to another man.

Mitch did text me today with instructions for tonight, which i think is setting the tone for how my night is going to go. His text was:

"It's time to keep your word, cuck. Here is the first sent of order you have to follow for tonight.

1. Pick your favourite lingerie, the one you love seeing Priya in and have her wear that for me.
2. When I walk in, I expect to be handed my drink right away. An old fashioned to start, and then Rum&Cokes the rest of the night. When I finish my drink, I expect it to be filled without asking. If I have to ask, there will be consequences.
3. When I sit down, make sure to be a good servant and remove my shoes and socks.
4. Lastly, tonight when you address me, it wont be yes sir, it'll be yes master.

Do you understand, bitchboy?"

Of course, I said "Yes, master" and now I'm sitting in anticipation of tonight. Wish me luck, i feel like i'm going to need it.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri May 10, 2024 11:06 am

Good luck,
You may need it.

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri May 10, 2024 11:13 am

Hope all 3 of you have fun tonight and looking forward to hearing how the evening/night went.

Vin231
Virgin

Unread post by Vin231 » Fri May 10, 2024 11:29 am

Sounds like Mitch has very naughty plans for tonight and am sure Priya is all for it. Am sure her sweet little pussy is soaking wet thinking about how she is going to enjoy Mitch’s big hard cock fucking and pounding her and her cuck husband watching as doing as you are told. Can’t wait to hear about all the wonderful and nasty details and how much fun you all three had tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri May 10, 2024 1:08 pm

I think he should have you go down on her and clean up her cum filled pussy between sessions. Another thing is having you under her, licking her pussy and clit as Mitch is fucking her doggie style. When his cock slips out, it will fall on your lips.
Would love to see pics of that!
Have a great night! :whip: :o :shock: