So it begins...?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oberothbeta
Virgin

Re: So it begins...?

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:22 pm

He asked her "does your hubby fuck you like this", and she moaned "god nooo" and i can hear some slap sounds? he might be spanking her.

omg guys, I'm a cuck, I'm officially a cuck

Norsub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Norsub » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:24 pm

Congratz<3
northern sub

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:27 pm

Congratulations.

Hope you get to reclaim her well and that she has a good creampie for you so you can have sloppy seconds.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:34 pm

I nervously knocked on the door and opened it. Saw Mitch behind my wife as she's prone, they both looked at me. I look my wife in her eyes and i can only describe her as glazed like she's in heaven. I look Mitch in the eyes, he didnt stop moving in and out of her, and she's still moaning as her head is back down on her arms.

Mitch look at me while fucking my wife

"Close the door and go back to the living room. I'll let you when we're ready for you" and keeps fucking her.

I just closed the door and am sitting back down now on my sofa, just listening to them. Can still hear them.

He just said "You like that I just made you tiny husband leave like that didn't you?"

"Yesssss" - Priya

"You wanted my big white cock didn't you?"

"yesss"

in between her loud moans, sounds I've definitely never made her make.

Wow. I might throw up. I'm so hard, but this is so intense. I dont want to touch my cock, because I know i'll completely erupt if i do.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:53 pm

I just heard her cum in a way I've never heard before. It's a sound I've could never have her make. Maybe it was the first time I've heard her cum for real, or maybe he just brought her to a new level, that I could never do.

I'm pretty sure he came too. Now I'm just sitting here in silence waiting. So much for Friday.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:58 pm

Get your camera out and record some of the first time.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:04 pm

Maybe make them a drink or a shot and bring it up to them. Get a good look at what he's packing and giving to her.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:46 pm

Are you going to post some pictures of your lovely wife? We are all with and supporting you. Congratulations! Would be nice to have any kind of pics to help embellish the story as we follow along. Take us along with the thread. Super hot.
Last edited by Shiphead on Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:55 pm

This happening Tuesday instead of Friday, leaves me questioning yesterday again. I'm still not sure something didn't happen yesterday and she was waiting to measure your response to knowing or thinking she fucked Mitch. But more likely, she was using yesterday as a test by pretending and setting up a scenario that simulated Mitch fucking P.. You passed the test so she put the pedal to the metal and fucked him ASAP, one day later which was today.
I hope you have set expectations and boundaries that you can live with and fulfill your needs too, as her husband.
I hope you are also looking to the future and figuring out where this may go. You may want to speak with P when you have some alone time with her. Just for the protection of P and yourself.
Mitch will most likely want to share her with his friends eventually because he will soon move on to his next conquest. He will keep P around for a piece of ass when he wants one but he is not the type to stay with and only have one woman.
Ask her what she will do if he wants to including fucking a some friends of his or a gang bang. Ask her what she foresees in the future and how far will she go if Mitch asks.
I've dealt with guys like Mitch before quite a number of times. I was a bouncer at a bar with live music when I was much younger. The things I would see would often upset me because I hate people who prey on unsuspecting others. Mitch isn't to blame no matter what he suggests except if her hurts her or does things that violate her will.
It is P who will have to say what she will and won't do. Mitch has no concern nor responsibility to you. Only P does. So find out what she sees happening going forward especially where it concerns you and your relationship. I apologize for the long post but I've lived similar at one time outside this lifestyle only I wasn't interested in being cucked. I didn't even know anything LS related at the time. And also as a spectator at the bar. I hate bullies and don't want you to be hurt either

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:52 pm

Thanks for the very emotional post about being cucked well ahead of Friday. Looks like Priya took matters into her own hands :)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:37 pm

Dearest Oberothbeta.

Congratulations on becoming a cuck!!!

Given that you already recognized that you are a proper beta-male when you selected your login name for the site,
I think this is something that was bound to happen and that even if the shock of todays event may be quite profound,
you will cuickly realize that your task now is to Support your Fabulous wonderful Wife and Her selected Alfa-male lover.

Can't wait to hear more from you.

Is Your Superior Wife and Cuckoldress Lady Priya reading this site?

SIncerely
elina
(submissive male)

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:31 am

This is a really interesting thread. I'm amazed at how quickly it's progressed.

I hope all three of you had an amazing evening. Don't forget to have some real conversation with Priya about your limits and boundaries.
It sounds like Mitch is playing the part well as is willing to connect with you outside of the game, so to speak. I think things will only get better if you have some kind of relationship with him too.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:56 am

Wow! So amazing! Must have been so hot and also anxious experience for you. Would love to hear more details.

Congratulations!

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

Just imagine how it will be on Friday.

And maybe the days up to.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:28 am

If he is so confident he is going to make you guide him into her soon

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:50 pm

:cool: I want to apologize to everyone. Lately, some of the posts, in my opinion, come from guys who know they aren't ready and their relationships are definitely not ready. No communication or sharing what the husband can handle. I know the whole, "it's her pussy statement" but committed couples need a talk first. Hopefully to find common ground.
So, when I read about couples who are not prepared and seem like their committed relationship has little chance to survive, I have written too much. I'll try to just let the story play out without my questioning everything. I'll just comment on all the beautiful women who enjoy the lifestyle. BTW, I have vicariously fucked just about every one of you. I am a much better fuck vicariously, than I actually am. So thank your lucky stars I'm only a dreamer.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:00 pm

This is a delicious thread.
I have to say though, that I'd rather be in person the first time. Your scenario and others' about the lady going off on her own are both sexy, yet that first time needs to be a together experience, for me. Looking into my wife's eyes and seeing such a taboo thing occur for the first time.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:54 pm

CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:00 pm
I have to say though, that I'd rather be in person the first time. Your scenario and others' about the lady going off on her own are both sexy, yet that first time needs to be a together experience, for me. Looking into my wife's eyes and seeing such a taboo thing occur for the first time.
I understand your point seen from our side.

But seen from the wife's side, it is easier not to have the husband watching first time. She is freer and are enjoying the moment instead of thinking of how her husband reacts.

This is what I have from talking with my own hotwife and with the hotwives I have been a bull for.

But we are all different in what is best for us.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:44 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for all the comments. I'll try to respond to them in time. But for now, maybe I'll just focus on giving a proper update. Admittedly, my posts on Tuesday definitely look disjointed/chaotic, as my mind was definitely spiraling while I was posting. I think that was just me trying to document what was going on in my head to make sense of what was going on. Overall the evening was quite eventful and lasted a long time. I'll do a part 1 and part 2 to segment for length. Last night, Priya and I had a nice long debrief including some reclamation sex, just to make sure we were completely in sync. As a result, I'm able to fill in a few more details, largely from how Priya described them to me during our debrief.

So to start at the beginning, she initially did not have a plan to meet Mitch during the week. Then after our Sunday night fun, where she saw how turned on I got about it and after Monday night where she riled me up she thought it might actually be a fun experience. She already had the sexy lingerie for him, so she messaged him and they decided to meet up Tuesday. She also figured that this would help remove any initial awkwardness she might feel if all three of us were together. This way they could get a feel for the situation on their own and get more comfortable with each other. They ended up meeting at like 4PM after her last call of the day, and went to get some bubble tea nearby. They sat and spoke there for like an hour and a bit, It was mostly normal conversation but eventually led to more sexual talk, talk about boundaries and what we really want to happen. Mitch pressed her on how hot she found it when he would talk down to me or order me around and she admitted it turned us both on so Mitch said he would keep pushing it more and more because he really enjoyed it as well, but would tone it down or stop if she asked.

The plan was for me to have to walk into the bedroom while they were fucking, but also would be for both of them to say something to tell me to leave the room til they were done. They eventually got back to our place, and Priya ended up changing into her lingerie for him. When she came out she said he just stared open mouthed stunned and she let him know the outfit was just for him, gave him a spin and told him specifically that I had never seen her in it before. From there they made out, while she was on top of him on the couch, and she eventually took his shirt and pants off. She told me that when she first saw him with his shirt off her first thought was "This man is a fucking adonis" and couldn't stop rubbing her hands over his chest and arms. And then she took out his cock and she was stunned when she saw it for the first time (Side note, when i saw it, i too was stunned. we'll get to that in pt 2)

She's had cocks of similar length or slightly shorter (he told her he's 8.5inches, which is believable) but told me that he had the perfect girth (he's much girthier than mine. Priya can thumb to index finger around my cock easily, with his not even close). After seeing it he asked her how much bigger he was than me, and she told him "much, much bigger" while moving her hand up and down his shaft. She said she felt mesmerized by it.

Eventually she want down on him while he let her get used to his size. Once it a while he'd gently push her head further down, but she said she'd gag on it really quickly. (I think it goes without saying... she's never gagged on my cock...). While she was giving him his bj, he was fingering her pussy, and kept saying things "Yeah, you know you need that big white meat " "You're not used to a mans dick are you" etc, and she'd moan in the affirmative. She let me know that his dirty talk turned her on so much.

Eventually he wanted more, so she straddled him on the couch and slowly dropped onto his cock. She told me that it was not easy to get in all the way at first but she would slowly go up and down and eventually got more and more in and then started riding her and she said it felt so good. They had sex in that position for a bit, he had taken off her bra and threw it on the ground apparently for me to find, (in my stupor, I guess i didn't even see it when i came in.). She told me it only took her a few minutes for her to have her first orgasm as she felt the moment had been so built up and the sexual tension was so intense between them. He then told her that "he wanted to go to our bedroom to defile our marital bed" and easily lifted her up and took her to the room. She told me that when he said that to her that she could only respond, "fuck yes" because of how turned on she was, but later a part of her regretted letting him use those words (i reassured her, telling her it was fine and super hot, and mitch being mitch)

Anyways they went to the bedroom and he shut the door, which was the plan and they started fucking on the bed. She told me that once she was on the bed, she slowly started to reach a state of bliss she couldn’t' explain, as her body was feeling euphoric from the sex. She was pretty unequivocal, he was the best sex she's ever had. (When she said that to me, she realized she was telling me her husband this so she gave me hand squeeze and a half-hearted smile)

At some point while fucking her in our bed moving through various positions, I came home (please feel free to read my ramblings of that moment above if you haven't already). To summarize I came home, I saw our bedroom door closed, I heard them fucking, and I sat down unable to open the door for a few minutes. I did eventually open the door, but as I did, I was commanded by Mitch to close the door and wait. Pri mentioned she was planning on saying something naughty too but in the moment she was in such a sexual bliss that she didn't even register what was happening when I walked in. I guess you could say, my presence was completely irrelevant to her at that moment.

Anyways, as I shut the door at sat on the couch hard as a rock, listening to Mitch fuck her brains out and fucked in multiple positions. He even made her taste herself off his cock, which she never really does with me. She also he was also whispering in her year "You're going to let your husband know whose pussy this is won't you?" and she would just moan quietly "Yes", "you're going to let me have this bengali pussy over and over won't you" "Yes". Stuff like that.

I asked her about the loud orgasm she had, and told her how I've never heard that sound before and she replied that it was the most intense one she's ever had. I followed up by asking her if I've ever truly made her cum or if she just fakes it with me and her response was "Yes, baby, you do, but honestly, never like that. That was way more intense than anyone has ever made me feel" (ouch?)

Once they finished, they were in the room silent for a few minutes, and in that moment I couldn’t help but start jerking off to relieve myself. I came really quickly, honestly, probably lasted 30 seconds before I blew my load. I was cleaning myself up (pants around my ankles lol) when Priya walked out, glowing, giving me a giggle as she saw my pants down cleaning my mess. She asked me if I was ok giving her a kiss and I was honestly just enamored with her, I just grabbed her and kissed her deeply.

She quickly ran and grabbed a towel from the linen closet to wipe herself up while I pulled my pants up (which was wild, watching her leaking with his cum inside her) but then she sat with me on the couch for a few moments and asked how I was. I told I was fine, how amazing she was, and that clearly I liked everything as I just blew my load in 30 seconds, and she laughed and said yeah I can see that. We cuddled for a second just talking about how crazy this all way, and I told her my crazy anxiety from walking in and the feeling of angst. She seemed a bit worried and asked if we wanted tonight to end, and I was much more calm at this point and still pretty horny, so I told her I absolutely wanted it to continue, we should see where the night goes. She looked at me lovingly and said ok, but don't forget our safe word if we need to stop and I just kissed her again and again. Shortly after, Mitch quietly walked out of the room, standing in his glistening chiseled body, completely naked… and well that’ll be Part 2.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:37 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:27 pm
Congratulations.

Hope you get to reclaim her well and that she has a good creampie for you so you can have sloppy seconds.
Thanks! I did eventually reclaim her.

Norsub wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:24 pm
Congratz<3
Thanks a lot!
Shiphead wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:46 pm
Are you going to post some pictures of your lovely wife? We are all with and supporting you. Congratulations! Would be nice to have any kind of pics to help embellish the story as we follow along. Take us along with the thread. Super hot.
Sorry, i dont think she'd be super comfortable posting her pics online in this context, maybe at some point.
venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:52 pm
Thanks for the very emotional post about being cucked well ahead of Friday. Looks like Priya took matters into her own hands :)
LOL Thanks Venus. Yes, she really did. She's clearly figured out how to make this exhilarating
elina wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:37 pm
Dearest Oberothbeta.

Congratulations on becoming a cuck!!!

Given that you already recognized that you are a proper beta-male when you selected your login name for the site,
I think this is something that was bound to happen and that even if the shock of todays event may be quite profound,
you will cuickly realize that your task now is to Support your Fabulous wonderful Wife and Her selected Alfa-male lover.

Can't wait to hear more from you.

Is Your Superior Wife and Cuckoldress Lady Priya reading this site?

SIncerely
elina
(submissive male)
for me.

LOL. Well yes thats very accurate. It's amazing how quickly Mitch and I have established the respective Alpha v Beta roles, with my wife having a clear preference of the Alpha. I mentioned that I'm posting on a forum, to help document/get advice, and she said that was probably good, but no she's not reading it at all.
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:31 am
This is a really interesting thread. I'm amazed at how quickly it's progressed.

I hope all three of you had an amazing evening. Don't forget to have some real conversation with Priya about your limits and boundaries.
It sounds like Mitch is playing the part well as is willing to connect with you outside of the game, so to speak. I think things will only get better if you have some kind of relationship with him too.
Thanks, we spent a good amount of time re-connecting. He really did play his part well too. I can very clearly see why Priya likes him.
Pecannut wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:56 am
Wow! So amazing! Must have been so hot and also anxious experience for you. Would love to hear more details.

Congratulations!
Yes, best experience of my life bar none.

kaskap79 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am
Just imagine how it will be on Friday.

And maybe the days up to.
I know, i'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow and I know Priya is too. She's been walking on air ever since.
Wantsomefunto wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:28 am
If he is so confident he is going to make you guide him into her soon
LOL. I'm not sure what I'll do in that situation, but interesting to think about.
CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:00 pm
Honestly, i do understand that, but the angst and release was pretty surreal the way this went down. And thankfully right after, i did get the pleasure of seeing my wife's eyes as she got pummelled by Mitch. So I might have got the best of both worlds.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:09 pm

Dearest Oberothbeta

Thank you for a wonderful Part 1 update and also for your comment to my previous reply.

It seems obvious to me that this is the rigth thing to do for both you, now fast recognizing your proper position as a beta-cuck to both Lady Friya and Her selected Bull. I am very happy for you. I think both you and Lady Friya now realizes that this is just the start of the next phase of your relationship.

I am looking forward to part II and also hope you will continue to post to share your path going forward.

Sincerely
elina

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 am

Wow! Just read this story. It was super hot and sexy! I love how you two got into the lifestyle. Congratz by the way I'm happy for you! You are such a lucky man. I can't wait to read part 2.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:22 am

Looking forward to Part 2. Have fun with tonight's encounter between Priya and Mitch. He seems respect your marriage and seems the "rght-size" for Priya :D. Hopefully he is a long-term prospect and that you enjoy the ride.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:37 pm

Can you share what happened when she rejoined Mitch in the bedroom Tuesday eve? You're waiting for them tonight anyway.
Did you get to see any more of them on Tuesday night? How many more times did Mitch fuck her when she went back up? Did you walk in and bring them a shot and some water?

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:11 pm

Waiting on pins and needles to hear how tonight (and the rest of last time!) turned out.

Good luck!