The thrill of cheating from the woman's perspective

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
toreaddave
Experienced

Re: The thrill of cheating from the woman's perspective

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu May 02, 2024 8:44 am

420destiny wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am
My wife cuckolded me with a few men, but after I thought things had stopped her first bull kept in private contact, and would fuck her in my bed while I was out of town. Against my wishes and without my knowledge she was taking his sperm without protection and could have gotten pregnant. This was serious cheating and a blow to my dignity.

Like the commenter above said "forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest" this was an intense experience between this man and my wife. He was married and cheating on his own wife. He was also trying to get my wife pregnant... and of course my wife was betraying me completely and was excited to have Marc's baby.

I can't imagine the feelings she had, she won't but I wish she would answer a question like this and talk about her feelings.

When we originally talked about cuckolding, we had all these rules, condoms always, no kissing even. That didn't last, and every single rule and then some were broken. To imagine her cheating and trying to have another man's baby. I think her feelings would humiliate me, I must be quite a chump in her eyes, for Marc to walk in my home stepping out of his own marriage to dominate mine and leave his baby. He has balls I'll say that.

She must have such interesting things to say about her cuckolding and cheating, I think she was evil. All her friends know. This whole thing has been a running story for several women, all bitches who love that she did that with Marc and encouraged her, they knew about the cheating while I didn't, I was a real sucker. She has said that she loves Marc's dominance. She seems excited when he would tell me what to do and I would scurry obeying him. When the cuckolding was going on, this man was a swaggering bully to me in my home, as my wife went for him. In emails we previously talked about my being sub, and he talked about wanting to subjugate another man. I guess he was serious.

For my wife to cheat with such a man is very telling about problems in our relationship to be honest, I am aware of how serious this cheating was, but she knew I would never leave her for various reasons, and this is what a real cuckolding Latina bitch did to me.

Would be incredible for her to record her thoughts on her cuckolding and cheating adventures.
Wow, thanks for sharing. Did she actually have his baby and are you still with her?

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu May 02, 2024 10:19 am

I was a bad bull to two couples. Developed strong feelings for the wives. Both wives were wickedly intelligent but subserviant to really controlling husbands. The husbands claimed to be "empowering" their wives, but wanted to control every aspect. Ended up having years long affairs with both wives.

I have gotten a little bit of Kharma payback. Lil has cheated on me a few times. For her, a lot of sex is wanting to feel passionately desired. Cheating gave her more of that buzz than cuckolding, as she felt like my reclaiming passion was more about the role than about her.

On both sides of the coin, it was about wanting emotion, connection, and passion more than wanting sex (although those things made the sex amazing for all involved).

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Thu May 02, 2024 10:50 am

Rules do have a way of going out the window, or at least “evolving” until the firm your cuckoldry takes has nothing to do with what you had planned and agreed at the outset. It’s not that one, or the other partner is breaking the rules, or betraying a trust, it’s just that the lifestyle can easily take on a life of its own, and through a series of small, mutually agreed adjustments, the rules end up very different.

To me cuckoldry isn’t about betraying a trust, it’s about being able to trust even in such a sexually charged context. If a partner were to cheat, before or after becoming a cuckolding couple, I can’t imagine how it would be possible to continue in the lifestyle. To me it would turn to ash on my tongue, it would go from good sexy fun to abuse. Of course everyone needs to be able to decide gif themselves what they want out of this, and what they will accept from it. We’re all different, so the form our relationships take in the lifestyle will also be different. This is just how I feel about it for myself.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu May 02, 2024 11:09 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:19 am
I was a bad bull to two couples. Developed strong feelings for the wives. Both wives were wickedly intelligent but subserviant to really controlling husbands. The husbands claimed to be "empowering" their wives, but wanted to control every aspect. Ended up having years long affairs with both wives.

I have gotten a little bit of Kharma payback. Lil has cheated on me a few times. For her, a lot of sex is wanting to feel passionately desired. Cheating gave her more of that buzz than cuckolding, as she felt like my reclaiming passion was more about the role than about her.

On both sides of the coin, it was about wanting emotion, connection, and passion more than wanting sex (although those things made the sex amazing for all involved).
Thanks for sharing. What ended up happening with the affairs with the two wives? Did the husbands ever find out?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu May 02, 2024 11:17 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:50 am
Rules do have a way of going out the window, or at least “evolving” until the firm your cuckoldry takes has nothing to do with what you had planned and agreed at the outset. It’s not that one, or the other partner is breaking the rules, or betraying a trust, it’s just that the lifestyle can easily take on a life of its own, and through a series of small, mutually agreed adjustments, the rules end up very different.

To me cuckoldry isn’t about betraying a trust, it’s about being able to trust even in such a sexually charged context. If a partner were to cheat, before or after becoming a cuckolding couple, I can’t imagine how it would be possible to continue in the lifestyle. To me it would turn to ash on my tongue, it would go from good sexy fun to abuse. Of course everyone needs to be able to decide gif themselves what they want out of this, and what they will accept from it. We’re all different, so the form our relationships take in the lifestyle will also be different. This is just how I feel about it for myself.
"The lifestyle can easily take on a life of its own" is a great way to put it. I would also agree that cheating before or after becoming a cuckolding couple would be a dealbreaker. Putting all the kinky fun aside, I would still want a partner who respected me enough to not go behind my back. Like you said, it's all about trust.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 pm

[quote=420destiny post_id

When we originally talked about cuckolding, we had all these rules, condoms always, no kissing even. That didn't last, and every single rule and then some were broken.

[/quote]

Unless the hotwife never plays unless the husband is present like a stag/vixen relationship, rules mean nothing and will be broken. I found that out. My wife played alone only and the rules we had lasted about 6 months. She met a dom guy and she told me what she wanted to and did what she wanted to.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

420destiny
Prepubescent

Unread post by 420destiny » Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 8:44 am
420destiny wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am
My wife cuckolded me with a few men, but after I thought things had stopped her first bull kept in private contact, and would fuck her in my bed while I was out of town. Against my wishes and without my knowledge she was taking his sperm without protection and could have gotten pregnant. This was serious cheating and a blow to my dignity.

Like the commenter above said "forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest" this was an intense experience between this man and my wife. He was married and cheating on his own wife. He was also trying to get my wife pregnant... and of course my wife was betraying me completely and was excited to have Marc's baby.

I can't imagine the feelings she had, she won't but I wish she would answer a question like this and talk about her feelings.

When we originally talked about cuckolding, we had all these rules, condoms always, no kissing even. That didn't last, and every single rule and then some were broken. To imagine her cheating and trying to have another man's baby. I think her feelings would humiliate me, I must be quite a chump in her eyes, for Marc to walk in my home stepping out of his own marriage to dominate mine and leave his baby. He has balls I'll say that.

She must have such interesting things to say about her cuckolding and cheating, I think she was evil. All her friends know. This whole thing has been a running story for several women, all bitches who love that she did that with Marc and encouraged her, they knew about the cheating while I didn't, I was a real sucker. She has said that she loves Marc's dominance. She seems excited when he would tell me what to do and I would scurry obeying him. When the cuckolding was going on, this man was a swaggering bully to me in my home, as my wife went for him. In emails we previously talked about my being sub, and he talked about wanting to subjugate another man. I guess he was serious.

For my wife to cheat with such a man is very telling about problems in our relationship to be honest, I am aware of how serious this cheating was, but she knew I would never leave her for various reasons, and this is what a real cuckolding Latina bitch did to me.

Would be incredible for her to record her thoughts on her cuckolding and cheating adventures.
Wow, thanks for sharing. Did she actually have his baby and are you still with her?
No she never got pregnant I got lucky with that, and yes we are still together.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu May 02, 2024 4:37 pm

D+D wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 pm
Unless the hotwife never plays unless the husband is present like a stag/vixen relationship, rules mean nothing and will be broken. I found that out. My wife played alone only and the rules we had lasted about 6 months. She met a dom guy and she told me what she wanted to and did what she wanted to.
Thanks for sharing. What rules were broken and what resulted from her breaking those rules?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu May 02, 2024 5:13 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 4:37 pm
D+D wrote:
Thanks for sharing. What rules were broken and what resulted from her breaking those rules?
She had only seen a couple of guys when she went meet a 54 year old guy from the dating site. He turned out to be very alpha, charismatic, and pretty dom not to mention he gave her a very good fucking. When she got home she was totally glowing. As we talked she let it slip that he also took her anally, something that I had only done one time in 39 years of marriage because she “didn’t like it”. He kept taking it whenever he wanted it for the next 3 1/2 years. I realized that not only did we no longer have any rules but that I would have little say beginning with that day. We didn’t have any rules about anal but who woulda thought? Their relationship became much more than just fuck buddies and developing emotional feelings was totally against our agreed to rules. I learned that things of the heart follow NO rules.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:09 am
mfm4bnc wrote:

Thanks for sharing. What ended up happening with the affairs with the two wives? Did the husbands ever find out?
Both found out and blamed me/forgave their wives, so best possible ending. One ended up divorced, but he had been cheating on her since before he first got her to indulge his cuckold fantasy.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu May 02, 2024 7:14 pm

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:

I agree with this and feel exactly the same way. While my wife has never cheated on me, after many years of cuckold play she finally found incredible sexually chemistry that led to an emotional connection that I found threatening.

I know others push things way beyond what we have but I do feel there are ground rules that need to be maintained to keep our hot wives our wives. And isn’t that the goal?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu May 02, 2024 10:34 pm

D+D wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 5:13 pm
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:
She had only seen a couple of guys when she went meet a 54 year old guy from the dating site. He turned out to be very alpha, charismatic, and pretty dom not to mention he gave her a very good fucking. When she got home she was totally glowing. As we talked she let it slip that he also took her anally, something that I had only done one time in 39 years of marriage because she “didn’t like it”. He kept taking it whenever he wanted it for the next 3 1/2 years. I realized that not only did we no longer have any rules but that I would have little say beginning with that day. We didn’t have any rules about anal but who woulda thought? Their relationship became much more than just fuck buddies and developing emotional feelings was totally against our agreed to rules. I learned that things of the heart follow NO rules.
I see. My greatest concern with the lifestyle has always been her developing deep emotional feelings. It's pretty much hard-wired into our biology to eventually develop some sort of emotional attachment to sexual partners. So what ultimately happened with your situation?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu May 02, 2024 10:35 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:09 am
mfm4bnc wrote:

Both found out and blamed me/forgave their wives, so best possible ending. One ended up divorced, but he had been cheating on her since before he first got her to indulge his cuckold fantasy.
I see, thanks for sharing.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu May 02, 2024 10:41 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:14 pm
Abrandnewstart194 wrote:

I agree with this and feel exactly the same way. While my wife has never cheated on me, after many years of cuckold play she finally found incredible sexually chemistry that led to an emotional connection that I found threatening.

I know others push things way beyond what we have but I do feel there are ground rules that need to be maintained to keep our hot wives our wives. And isn’t that the goal?
Like I mentioned in a previous reply, her developing a deep emotional connection is my greatest fear in this lifestyle. We play a dangerous game indeed. And like you said, hopefully at the end of the game, we still have our wives. What happened with your wife and her emotional connection?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri May 03, 2024 6:43 am

toreaddave wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:34 pm
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:
I see. My greatest concern with the lifestyle has always been her developing deep emotional feelings. It's pretty much hard-wired into our biology to eventually develop some sort of emotional attachment to sexual partners. So what ultimately happened with your situation?
As a new hotwife husband I was very concerned, emotionally disturbed, and scared because I love my wife more than anything else in this world. After a few months with them talking twice a day daily I begged her not to leave me (she told me later he tried to get her to). She told me that I was the one that wanted this hotwife thing to begin with, not her. She said she would not leave me but would not quit seeing him. She did say that if she quit seeing him she would never play the hotwife game again so I agreed to say nothing else. The one good thing was she was simultaneously seeing a couple of other guys too, but no emotions were involved. After 3 1/2 years it ended. She has avoided that type of emotional feelings since. This doesn’t always happen. I’ve learned that this is a dangerous game we play. My wife tells those who are thinking about it to do it only if they have a very strong marriage because that’s why we’re still together.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri May 03, 2024 8:38 am

D+D wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:43 am
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

As a new hotwife husband I was very concerned, emotionally disturbed, and scared because I love my wife more than anything else in this world. After a few months with them talking twice a day daily I begged her not to leave me (she told me later he tried to get her to). She told me that I was the one that wanted this hotwife thing to begin with, not her. She said she would not leave me but would not quit seeing him. She did say that if she quit seeing him she would never play the hotwife game again so I agreed to say nothing else. The one good thing was she was simultaneously seeing a couple of other guys too, but no emotions were involved. After 3 1/2 years it ended. She has avoided that type of emotional feelings since. This doesn’t always happen. I’ve learned that this is a dangerous game we play. My wife tells those who are thinking about it to do it only if they have a very strong marriage because that’s why we’re still together.
Glad to hear you're still together. It sounds like it ended poorly with that guy. If you don't mind me asking, why did it end?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri May 03, 2024 10:13 am

toreaddave wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:38 am
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:

Glad to hear you're still together. It sounds like it ended poorly with that guy. If you don't mind me asking, why did it end?
I think because she wouldn’t leave me and commit to him. He broke it off and she took it hard. We have a family and years of history. Otherwise I don’t know what would have happened.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri May 03, 2024 11:47 am

D+D wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:13 am
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

I think because she wouldn’t leave me and commit to him. He broke it off and she took it hard. We have a family and years of history. Otherwise I don’t know what would have happened.
Damn, glad she chose you over him. Does she still play nowadays? If so, how does she make sure she doesn't catch feelings again?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri May 03, 2024 11:56 am

toreaddave wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:47 am
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:

Damn, glad she chose you over him. Does she still play nowadays? If so, how does she make sure she doesn't catch feelings again?
She is playing as I write this. She tries to stay away if a man is too clingy or wants more from her than sex. She also feels her feelings are safer if the man is married.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri May 03, 2024 12:19 pm

D+D wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:56 am
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

She is playing as I write this. She tries to stay away if a man is too clingy or wants more from her than sex. She also feels her feelings are safer if the man is married.
LOL livin the life :lol:. I see, thanks for sharing all these details!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri May 03, 2024 3:55 pm

D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

I appreciate your comments and your parallels ours in many ways. Our guy is still in the picture but there is balance with other partners in the mix. Like you, we have a long marriage, large family and grandkids. She also prefers me as a marriage partner over anyone else. 😀

We had issues early on with a married guy which led us to pursue mostly singles. But anyone can get attached and my wife needs to feel a connection to fully enjoy sex with other men.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri May 03, 2024 8:02 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 3:55 pm
D+D wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
D+D wrote:

I appreciate your comments and your parallels ours in many ways. Our guy is still in the picture but there is balance with other partners in the mix. Like you, we have a long marriage, large family and grandkids. She also prefers me as a marriage partner over anyone else. 😀

We had issues early on with a married guy which led us to pursue mostly singles. But anyone can get attached and my wife needs to feel a connection to fully enjoy sex with other men.
There is usually a connection that involves a closeness and deep friendship but not that kind of thing that would make her want to ever leave me.