fooling around with my wife while her pussy belongs to someone else

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

fooling around with my wife while her pussy belongs to someone else

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon May 06, 2024 11:40 am

One of the hottest things ever is fooling around with my wife when her pussy belongs to someone else! making out with her while she's naked except for panties because her pussy is off limits to me, because it belongs to someone else, or multiple someone else's.

making out with her knowing i can grab her tits all i want, i can grab her ass all i want, i put whatever in her mouth all i want, but her pussy is off limits completely, I can't touch it, i cant taste it, i cant even see it... its not mine, its her boyfriend's!

goddamn hot! i love my wife's pussy, and the one time a year i get access to it, i LOVE it... BUT, i think fooling around with her while her pussy is off limits to me is probly my favorite way to spent sexy time with her!

im the husband, of course i shouldnt be allowed access to her pussy. it SHOULD belong to her boyfriend!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

keithbikeman
Prepubescent

Re: fooling around with my wife while her pussy belongs to someone else

Unread post by keithbikeman » Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 am

That is so hot! Though I'd find it hard to even be denied eating! Your wife is gorgeous, BTW!

inivisibletwin
Player

Re: fooling around with my wife while her pussy belongs to someone else

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue May 07, 2024 2:24 pm

keithbikeman wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 am
That is so hot! Though I'd find it hard to even be denied eating! Your wife is gorgeous, BTW!
Thank you! ...and of course it's hard, thats what makes it fun! I'm only allowed to see or touch her pussy once a year, while her boyfriend gets it all her wants, and I LOVE it that way!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354