my wifes pussy is off limits to me, and thats the way it SHOULD be!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my wifes pussy is off limits to me, and thats the way it SHOULD be!

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon May 06, 2024 1:09 pm

i made another post detailing the day more, but i really wanted to make a post to highlight this one specific thing...

over the weekend my wife spent the day with my best friend. they had sex 3 times through out the day.

afterward, she told me about her day wearing nothing but panties. then gave me a glowjob... her pussy is owned by her boyfriend, he decides what does and doesnt happen to it. i am denied access to it... it's not mine... it's off limits to me... whenever i fool around with her she has to keep it covered. i can have all the tits and ass i want, but im not allowed to touch, taste or even see her pussy...

so when telling me about her day with my best friend, sex with me was not even a thought in her head. it was just automatic that she would not be spreading her legs for me. it went without saying. there wasnt even a conversation on it. it was just automatic.

the next day she told her boyfriend about her day, and that led to sex with him! which was also just automatic! like she knew she WOULD be spreading her legs for him! for him, and not me!

it has just become so much a standard part of our lives now that it its just a given thats the way it is... she fucks other guys, she fucks her boyfriend, and she does NOT fuck me! I dont even get to see her pussy! and thats just the way our life is!

and you know what? that feels right to me! like thats the way it SHOULD be!

as the husband it feels like i SHOULDNT be allowed access to her pussy, while her boyfriend, and my best friend SHOULD have it all they want!

i was thinking about i while her and her boyfriend were having sex in the other room, that when she told me about her day with my best friend, if she had opened her legs for me... if she had tried to have sex with me... it would have just felt weird. it would have felt like it wasnt right, like we shouldnt be doing it!

I'm HAPPY that sex with me is not a thought in her head. I'm happy that its automatic that i dont get pussy. im happy that its automatic that her boyfriend DOES get it!

its just like a deep internal feeling that this is right. this is the way it SHOULD be!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Re: my wifes pussy is off limits to me, and thats the way it SHOULD be!

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed May 08, 2024 12:44 am

Most men, even cuckolds couldn't live like this but your very enthusiastic acceptance and enjoyment of it makes it very erotic to read about. Thank you for sharing with us.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 am

That’s intense… Does she at least give you her used panties to sniff and taste? Maybe you can offer to hand wash them so you can get some access to her pussy, albeit indirect. It will be intoxicating for you knowing that she will have leaked his cum into the panties.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Wed May 08, 2024 9:42 am

My wife has told me that some men are born to be cocksman, and others were born to serve women in other ways.
Whenever I beg to try being inside of her, she will remind me, "Oh Sweetie, we've tried that before, and you know you have trouble getting big enough and hard enough to stay inside, even with Ed pills. It always ends up with you just causing me discomfort, and both of us disappointment. Rex is the one who can give me sexual pleasure and satisfaction. But you should take satisfaction in knowing that you take care of me in every other way. That's more than he can say."

Then she will allow me to pick a pair of her soiled underpants out of her laundry hamper to use to pleasure myself, while she holds me and pats my head.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Wed May 08, 2024 8:43 pm

I was browsing online earlier and came across the term "solosexual". I told my wife and she couldn't stop laughing.
We both agreed it is an appropriate title for me. Basically all of my "sex" is solo. There are very rare occasions when she uses her hand on me or lets me use my mouth on her pussy. But I never get to penetrate anything.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am

Couldn’t agree more - this month is 10 years without being in my wife’s pussy and I’m delighted. Looking into a permanent cage soon.

Well done for submitting and leaving her pussy for the boyfriend(s!
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat May 11, 2024 4:14 pm

Invisibletwin… you are the ultimate cuckold and your approach is so extreme (yet so fucking hot). Keep going! You have a plan/system that works for you, your sexy wife and her real man bf. Crazy as it might seem…if you are all happy does anything else in life matter?

Lots of judgement here, lots of people living thru you. It’s all good! Why we are all here, to live, share, fantasize and get off knowing we aren’t aliens! Lol

You win the title here as ultimate cuck IMHO. Curious what others think. Yes, cucks are crazy but don’t knock it until you try it!

Thanks for sharing your life here.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 12, 2024 5:01 am

ohtobecucked wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am
Couldn’t agree more - this month is 10 years without being in my wife’s pussy and I’m delighted. Looking into a permanent cage soon.

Well done for submitting and leaving her pussy for the boyfriend(s!
OTBC - With a PA? :up:

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 5:23 am

Hey LL, I’ll be honest I’m not really too sure how we’d do it tbh. Have always used the CB6000 or similar in the past, but something like doesn’t seem to be made for wearing under clothes.

Sorry if I’m ignorant on this, but is PA a Prince Albert?? Trying to think what else it could be and I’ve got nothing.

Any advice on how to do it would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁