First time for this: Question about Caging

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Anonymousrob
Player

First time for this: Question about Caging

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:18 pm

So I have never done this before. One of her fans on Fetlife sent her a cage and she was horribly against it, but one of her recent bulls really wants her to cage me, only while she is playing, and while I would NEVER even consider doing it for an extended time period, I have to admit that the idea is fascinating. Im curious to at least try. What is some advice you guys can give me?

We’ve always been simply a hotwife/stag couple but we’ve been leaning towards at least trying stuff that is more cuck oriented. Just don’t know what to think. I would appreciate any help.
Married to Anonymousrachel

Our journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71701

Our pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=73304&p=1495269#p1495269

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: First time for this: Question about Caging

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:34 pm

My wife’s lover decided it was time for me to be caged. He purchased a cage my wife and her mother put it on but it was too big. My MIL. Liked the idea, she measured me and purchased a custom cage. I’ve been cage this Xmas for 4 years. She keeps the key and it’s become part of me. It took some time to get used to wearing my cage 24/7 and now I wouldn’t want to remove my cage.

sissy pauline

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:36 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:34 pm
My wife’s lover decided it was time for me to be caged. He purchased a cage my wife and her mother put it on but it was too big. My MIL. Liked the idea, she measured me and purchased a custom cage. I’ve been cage this Xmas for 4 years. She keeps the key and it’s become part of me. It took some time to get used to wearing my cage 24/7 and now I wouldn’t want to remove my cage.

sissy pauline
I couldn’t ever do that but good for you if it makes you happy.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:42 pm

It’s whatever you feel makes you happy. Wife’s happy, lovers happy, MIL’s happy and I’m happy.

sissy pauline

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:44 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:42 pm
It’s whatever you feel makes you happy. Wife’s happy, lovers happy, MIL’s happy and I’m happy.

sissy pauline
That’s great for you guys! That’s what we all want out of the lifestyle. That’s definitely not for me. I’m not even sure I will like it at all, but I can’t lie and say I’m not at least curious what it feels like.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:48 pm

The photos of your wife are fantastic, you got lucky.

sissy paulinr

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:08 pm

I've been caged for over 15 years. My wife's BF likes it that way and so does everyone else that knows like her friends, mother and sister. In fact my wife doesn't have me wear a wedding band anymore because she feels the ring around my scrotum and cage attached to is proof I'm taken plus it makes my dick useless.
Last edited by submissivedanny on Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:09 pm

Dear Anonymousrob

I have experience with a number of different (types of cages).
Not sure what type you Wife's fan sent you but I will try to keep this general unless you want to divulge more.

1) Move forward slowly, for the first time, only spend a few
hours in the cage when your Wife is present.
2) Get a bottle of baby oil to lubricate your scrotum and dick
before you put the cage on,
Also if you shower with the cap, putting baby-oil on the ring
while you are locked will reduce chaffing and make the cage
easier to wear.
3) If there are different sizes of the ring, experience and use
the smallest one that you can comfortably wear.
4) Gradually increase the time you are locked untill you are
comfortable to try sleeping with it. You will most likely wake
up a few times when your dick is trying to get hard.
For me it help to go and take a pee (sitting down!!) and the
boner will go away and you can go back to sleep.
5) Keep a spare key when your WIfe goes out with you locked,
She may want to lock the envelope and seal it with scotch
so that She can see evidence that you have been a good boy
while She played. If you have an emergency, you can break
the seal and get out.

Please let us know how it goes.

Sincerely
elina

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:50 am

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:48 pm
The photos of your wife are fantastic, you got lucky.

sissy paulinr
Thanks! I believe so as well

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:52 am

elina wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:09 pm
Dear Anonymousrob

Not sure what type you Wife's fan sent you but I will try to keep this general unless you want to divulge more.

1) Move forward slowly, for the first time, only spend a few
hours in the cage when your Wife is present.
2) Get a bottle of baby oil to lubricate your scrotum and dick
before you put the cage on,
Also if you shower with the cap, putting baby-oil on the ring
while you are locked will reduce chaffing and make the cage
easier to wear.
3) If there are different sizes of the ring, experience and use
the smallest one that you can comfortably wear.
4) Gradually increase the time you are locked untill you are
comfortable to try sleeping with it. You will most likely wake
up a few times when your dick is trying to get hard.
For me it help to go and take a pee (sitting down!!) and the
boner will go away and you can go back to sleep.
5) Keep a spare key when your WIfe goes out with you locked,
She may want to lock the envelope and seal it with scotch
so that She can see evidence that you have been a good boy
while She played. If you have an emergency, you can break
the seal and get out.

Sincerely
elina
This is all great advice. Thank you so much. I’m not sure we will get to a point where I’m sleeping in it because, like I said, I think it will only be when she plays occasionally. She isn’t too sold on the idea and neither am I, although people keep telling me that once she does it, she will love it.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:59 am

Anonymousrob wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:18 pm
So I have never done this before. One of her fans on Fetlife sent her a cage and she was horribly against it, but one of her recent bulls really wants her to cage me, only while she is playing, and while I would NEVER even consider doing it for an extended time period, I have to admit that the idea is fascinating. Im curious to at least try. What is some advice you guys can give me?
Hard to give advice without knowing what sort of cage it is. Generally speaking, if you weren't measured in advance, there is likely to be issues with how it fits- ring size and cage length. There are some devices that come with an assortment of ring sizes that allow you to experiment and find the correct size for *you*, but if this is not what was sent then you may have trouble. A ring that is too big will give you problems with falling off (especially heavier metal cages), a ring that is too small can cause pain and circulation issues.

Generally, it can take a significant period of time to adjust to wearing a cage, and you will need to start with a ring size that is larger than what you actually need, and over a period of weeks adjust downward until you get to the correct size.

Cage size matters too, if the cage is too big/long it can allow an erection attempt to get a good start before being forcibly constrained, which will cause some level of discomfort. If you are a masochist that might be a desired feature, otherwise, taking a leak is going to get messy. Generally, for less discomfort and less mess, the length of the cage should be a tad shorter than your usual unaroused length. Some like to go even smaller.

It often takes a good bit of fiddling around with various devices and options before people find the sizes they really need, stories of someone just getting a cage locked on and happy ever after are just wank fodder.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:52 am

Anonymousrob wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:52 am
elina wrote:
Dear Anonymousrob

Sincerely
elina
This is all great advice. Thank you so much. I’m not sure we will get to a point where I’m sleeping in it because, like I said, I think it will only be when she plays occasionally. She isn’t too sold on the idea and neither am I, although people keep telling me that once she does it, she will love it.
Well, untill both of you have tried it, it is hard to judge I think. ;)
There are at least two aspects here; the physical; meaning you are prevented from masturbating if your Wife does not let you out.

More importantly is the psychological; Imagine your Wife going to meet Her lover while you have committed to staying celibate till She allows you out: She basically feels your love and devotion all the time, even if you are not there. Some Ladies like having the key to their Hubby's chastity device between their tits while flirting with their lovers. Makes the Lady feel valued and loved.

Then, when She does get home, your longing for Her will be more intense; especially if the two of you agrees that She will keep you locked up for several days or even weaks!!! :o

Then again, this is not for everyone. But before you and your WIfe have experimented with this, you won't really know. :cool:

Good luck
elina

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:09 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:59 am
Anonymousrob wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:18 pm
Hard to give advice without knowing what sort of cage it is. Generally speaking, if you weren't measured in advance, there is likely to be issues with how it fits- ring size and cage length. There are some devices that come with an assortment of ring sizes that allow you to experiment and find the correct size for *you*, but if this is not what was sent then you may have trouble. A ring that is too big will give you problems with falling off (especially heavier metal cages), a ring that is too small can cause pain and circulation issues.

Generally, it can take a significant period of time to adjust to wearing a cage, and you will need to start with a ring size that is larger than what you actually need, and over a period of weeks adjust downward until you get to the correct size.

Cage size matters too, if the cage is too big/long it can allow an erection attempt to get a good start before being forcibly constrained, which will cause some level of discomfort. If you are a masochist that might be a desired feature, otherwise, taking a leak is going to get messy. Generally, for less discomfort and less mess, the length of the cage should be a tad shorter than your usual unaroused length. Some like to go even smaller.

It often takes a good bit of fiddling around with various devices and options before people find the sizes they really need, stories of someone just getting a cage locked on and happy ever after are just wank fodder.
We were gifted a silicone one. It appears to have multiple rings although I haven’t really looked closely at it yet. It’s pink which isn’t great for me lol. But, I guess that’s what he wanted.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:11 am

elina wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:52 am
Anonymousrob wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:52 am
elina wrote:
Dear Anonymousrob

Sincerely
elina
Well, untill both of you have tried it, it is hard to judge I think. ;)
There are at least two aspects here; the physical; meaning you are prevented from masturbating if your Wife does not let you out.

More importantly is the psychological; Imagine your Wife going to meet Her lover while you have committed to staying celibate till She allows you out: She basically feels your love and devotion all the time, even if you are not there. Some Ladies like having the key to their Hubby's chastity device between their tits while flirting with their lovers. Makes the Lady feel valued and loved.

Then, when She does get home, your longing for Her will be more intense; especially if the two of you agrees that She will keep you locked up for several days or even weaks!!! :o

Then again, this is not for everyone. But before you and your WIfe have experimented with this, you won't really know. :cool:

Good luck
elina
Thank you for this perspective. While I WILL NOT stay locked for days or weeks, I love the way you describe the effect it might have on her as she is out flirting or on a date. That perspective makes me feel a little less apprehensive. I still worry about how she will view me after but I think, as you said, we won’t know until we try.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:37 am

Anonymousrob wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:09 am
We were gifted a silicone one. It appears to have multiple rings although I haven’t really looked closely at it yet.
If that's the case, it should make it a little easier, you'll be able to experiment to find the best fit. Don't go too small at first, especially if trying to do overnights. A day or evening while you're awake isn't so bad because you can find something to occupy your mind to soften an [attempted] erection (reading some sort of repair manual does it for me), but at night when you're asleep you don't find out until it's too later and it wakes you up.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:26 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:37 am
Anonymousrob wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:09 am
We were gifted a silicone one. It appears to have multiple rings although I haven’t really looked closely at it yet.
If that's the case, it should make it a little easier, you'll be able to experiment to find the best fit. Don't go too small at first, especially if trying to do overnights. A day or evening while you're awake isn't so bad because you can find something to occupy your mind to soften an [attempted] erection (reading some sort of repair manual does it for me), but at night when you're asleep you don't find out until it's too later and it wakes you up.
This is good to know!

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:07 am

I have a cage I wear now and then for my own pleasure, my Mrs isn't into denying me. Sometimes I wear it under my jeans when I go out shopping or running errands. I love feeling the heavy metal cage hang between my legs, especially when I'm out in public. Seeing people and them having no idea I'm caged and love watching others fuck my wife.

Sometimes I wear it if she's out solo. Most recently put it on after fucking her when one of her bbc's was over. He fucked her, I fucked her, then put my cage on and sat and watched as he continued to fuck her. After an hour I went to bed, still caged. In the morning she came and sat on my face to wake me up, as his freshest load ran into my mouth.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:23 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:07 am
I have a cage I wear now and then for my own pleasure, my Mrs isn't into denying me. Sometimes I wear it under my jeans when I go out shopping or running errands. I love feeling the heavy metal cage hang between my legs, especially when I'm out in public. Seeing people and them having no idea I'm caged and love watching others fuck my wife.

Sometimes I wear it if she's out solo. Most recently put it on after fucking her when one of her bbc's was over. He fucked her, I fucked her, then put my cage on and sat and watched as he continued to fuck her. After an hour I went to bed, still caged. In the morning she came and sat on my face to wake me up, as his freshest load ran into my mouth.
Ive heard a lot of people say that they learn to really enjoy it. I love that you guys aren’t all about denial and chastity. I like that for you, it’s just another aspect of playing.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:18 pm

So we talked more about it recently and I think we might try it when she goes out on a date/play date with her current guy. They haven’t had sex yet and this will be the first time they do. It would be a few hours at least for me, so I guess it would be a good chance to try it and see. Any advice for the lead up to locking it on?

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:25 pm

Rob,

Did you try to wear this for a couple of hours while your Wife is at home?
I strongly encourage you to do so a couple of times before She goes on a date with you locked.

Sincerely
elina

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:26 am

elina wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:25 pm
Rob,

Did you try to wear this for a couple of hours while your Wife is at home?
I strongly encourage you to do so a couple of times before She goes on a date with you locked.

Sincerely
elina
Are you experienced with this kind of thing. Maybe you could reach out to her and give her some advice or pointers. She is still very unsure about it. She’s on here @anonymousrachel.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:30 am

I'm well hung, even flacid it's decent size. I bought a large metal cage with urethral tube. I takes effort to put it on. The first few times I tried I would get turned on at the thought and just starting I'd get hard and forget it.. even after I jerked off it's still be too big to get it on. Someone suggested sitting in a cold tub. Bingo, now when I want to put it on I get in a cool tub of water, after a few minutes grab the cage and shove my cock into it. Works well for me. Once on it does a nice job of keeping my cock in check. I highly recommend practicing so when the time comes and you really need to be caged you'll successfully be able to lock yourself up. Good luck and have fun.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:57 pm

So someone has mentioned that if I’m going to wear it for longer than a short time while she is out or playing, I should try it on and wear it for a short time, even having her tease me some, just to get used to it. To make sure it fits and it’s comfortable. She likes the idea so we will probably try it this week. More than a little nervous but definitely curious.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:37 am

Well, she mentioned to me that we were going to try it this week. I don’t know why I’m so nervous to just try it. I think I worry about her seeing me as less of a man.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:56 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:30 am
I'm well hung, even flacid it's decent size. I bought a large metal cage with urethral tube. I takes effort to put it on. The first few times I tried I would get turned on at the thought and just starting I'd get hard and forget it.. even after I jerked off it's still be too big to get it on. Someone suggested sitting in a cold tub. Bingo, now when I want to put it on I get in a cool tub of water, after a few minutes grab the cage and shove my cock into it. Works well for me. Once on it does a nice job of keeping my cock in check. I highly recommend practicing so when the time comes and you really need to be caged you'll successfully be able to lock yourself up. Good luck and have fun.
W&S - Had to look that one up. That would be taking things to another level.
- Is your tube a sound or a catheter?