How old was your wife the first time she played?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:51 am

18-25
28%
25-35
29%
35-50
32%
50-60
10%
60-70
1%
70+
No votes

Total votes: 156

Madandbad Ireland
Virgin

Unread post by Madandbad Ireland » Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:51 am

Hi. It just occurred to me that I haven't seen anything with age info on here. It would be really interesting to know. This poll is not for cheaters, only couples who both entered the lifestyle consensually.

Kycouple
Experienced

Re: How old was your wife the first time she played?

Unread post by Kycouple » Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:18 am

It took five years to get my wife to try another dick. She was 35 at the time I believe.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:18 am

I've shared women at every stage of my life...So how do I vote for that?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:42 am

I asked her one time while laying in bed, in the time we have been married who have you meet you would let you in your panties. She said, are you serious? I said yes. She told me who . I said he’ll fuck you in a heart beat. I told her to go for it, it took 3 months to get him and he fucked her for two years. She was 30 years old.

sissy pauline

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:53 am

She was 18 the first time. We were dating then not yet married. She played very actively for the next two years before we were married.

Aussiem
Trainable

Unread post by Aussiem » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:01 pm

My wife started young and had lots of sex before I met her. Probably had others when we were first going out. After we married it was about 9 years before she fucked a friend with my knowledge and encouragement. About 30yo. Then it became a regular thing. Swap,mfm mfmf, and having him visit when I wasn't there.
Sharing and swapping. Bare sex ,creampie . Pic is my wife. She likes fun with others.

US31
Trainable

Unread post by US31 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:48 pm

I took my girlfriend to see Emmanuelle. The one with Sylvia Kristel. that was the second time I had seen it. My girlfriend was 18 and we were already fucking. I had been reading Penthouse Letters and loved hearing hot stories,
She was really turned on but she couldn't believe that I would want her to have those kind of experiences.
She started playing in college. I was already working with no college, I was about an hour away.
She called me late one night and asked me if I was serious about it being OK to fuck someone else.

My heart stopped! She had gone out with a high school classmate. No bra, feeling horny, no guilt, just a fun fuck!
I travelled that previous hour long drive in about 30 minutes. with a rock hard dick! Picked her up at her dorm, and found a favorite parking spot of ours.
it was the same spot she had just fucked him a little while before.
I was finished in about five minutes. I was amazed how casually she went out and fucked him.

Of course i found out later that there had been a lead up to this moment, that i had not been told. But she knew i would get cold feet if i was aware of her playing. She was the perfect hot wife/ hot girlfriend/ cuckoldress over all her playing years! There's lots of stories...all very true!

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:56 pm

The first time my wife played was at 20 and we had an unplanned 4some with friends while camping. Soon we were swinging every weekend.
She began hotwifing at about 26. I told her that if she met someone hot while she was on a girls' night out she had my permission to play. Not long after I received a text saying that she had met a guy in a club and had let him finger her while he kissed her. She asked if she could go home with him. She ended up fucking him in a car while her friend (who introduced us to swinging) waited nearby.

Thebestdays1
Player

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:01 pm

My wife had cheated on a previous boyfriend with a few women as she didn't tell him that she was bi. She also cheated on him with a friend of his. At this point she was 18.
They went on holiday in Holland and stayed with a couple that he knew and before the end of their stay, they had a foursome, during which she showed him that she was bi. He, apparently showed no signs of jealousy during these couple of trysts but on their way home he dumped her.
We met the following year, when she was 20 and I proposed a few months later. She told me she was bi, was already seeing two women and wanted to be able to see other men and women and said she'd like me to be feel I could go with other women too, especially her older sister.
I was a naive virgin and she was my first love and I agreed, never imagining that I'd go with anyone else, especially her sister. However, not long after our engagement I ended up getting into two situations with her sister, which I admitted immediately, much to her arousal. I never intended for that to happen and so I felt quite guilty so when she told me she was going to get a lift to her work's party from a man she'd already admitted she liked and that used to flirt with her, I told her I didn't mind if she fucked him.
She fucked him after the party and sucked him off at work a couple of days later and I couldn't wait to hear the details.
This was just before her 21st birthday.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:00 am

21-23, then not again till she was 40.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:13 am

It took 10 years of fantasizing and role-playing to get my wife to jump in.

It was 5 days before her 35th birthday.

Once she did it, she was THRILLED. She loved it! He was bareback within 2 months, and it took about a year before they finally invited me in to watch and jerk off/wank. One of the most memorable moments of my life, hands down, watching the woman I love cum on another man’s cock.

He fucked her weekly for 16.5 years, most of the time solo, but often with me in attendance (jerking/wanking) for their added pleasure. She really liked to watch me get off to them fucking and cumming together, loved to watch me spurt into my hand or onto my belly.

Then, around the end of 2022, she told me that she was through with her boyfriend of 16.5 years. I couldn’t believe it. I thought our HW days were over. I was sad, of course, but there was truly little we hadn’t done/tried together as a throuple. (Mostly “mainstream” hotwifing. Nothing too kinky until she made me go down on her to clean her up after he finished in her. I was reluctant at first, but have since become quite accustomed to it. Not a big deal these days!)

To my surprise, she was ready to take another long-term lover. (For a short while, she was opening her legs for both of her boyfriends and even took a load from all three of us in one day just to be able to say she did it. Normally, she denies me the opportunity, makes me jerk/wank, but this was a special occasion. Three separate loads in one afternoon. She wanted to be able to brag that at one time she had been TRIPLE stuffed!) Her new boyfriend was blown away when he found out that she has me cucked (the previous boyfriend now out of the picture), and he is more than happy to give her his dick whenever she fancies.

For now, he doesn’t feel comfortable with another guy in the room watching him fuck, so she has told me to wait at home. TBH, this sucks. I miss watching her cum on her previous boyfriend’s cock. She has told me that it’s going to take some time before her “new” bf is comfortable enough to let me watch and jerk/wank again. It’s been over a year, now. He’s now fucking her bareback and she brings his creampies home to me, but it’s just not the same as going down on her in those moments after her previous boyfriend pulled out. I can taste him, but it’s not as creamy.

She has told him that she does this, and I guess it turned him on a little bit. He was (and still is) fascinated with the idea that I’ve been licking his cum out of her once she gets home. So, who knows? Maybe he’ll soon be ready to bring me in just to watch me lap up his cum from my wife’s pussy so he can see it with his own eyes…..maybe even order me to do so. I’ve told her that I would love to be cucked again, ordered to eat her pussy when he has finished with it, ordered to jerk off/wank for her (and him) while he enjoys being balls-deep.

One can only hope!

I have a feeling it’s forthcoming, but it’s taking a while. The wait is killing me!

LongTermHubby
Pervert

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:23 am

She waited until our youngest had gone off to college. She was 42 at the time.

LongTermHubby
Pervert

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:23 am

She waited until our youngest had gone off to college. She was 42 at the time.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:16 am

My wife was 44. I'm surprised the number of wives in this age category is not higher.

Madandbad Ireland
Virgin

Unread post by Madandbad Ireland » Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:24 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:16 am
My wife was 44. I'm surprised the number of wives in this age category is not higher.
Me too.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:42 am

She was 35 and jumped in with both feet.

hotfreaks
Pervert

Unread post by hotfreaks » Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:44 pm

My wife was 21, we were just dating at the time. We started as swingers because we didn't even know about the hotwifing lifestyle. Her first guy was, I believe, 38 at the time and he was hung. I watched his absolutely pound my wife, then girlfriend hard. After seeing that I was addicted....and she loved the freedom and variety. He fucked her with a condom, cause that was our rule back then. A few months after that, we talked about it, and she began to go bareback and let the bulls cum inside her. She was just 22 at the time.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

BiGalBrklyn
Trainable

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:15 am

My first wife introduced me to the lifestyle. I introduced my second wife when she was 18. Took her to reggae bars and told her it was OK to have fun with the guys there. It did not take long for us to start inviting them back to our apartment. The first guy was the lead singer of the reggae band.

Madandbad Ireland
Virgin

Unread post by Madandbad Ireland » Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:20 am

35-50 currently at 32%. I and my (non playing) wife are still 48. Theres still time LOL. Big drop off for post menopausal beginners.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:37 am

Kelly's first time with someone else was when she was 22 . She had only been with me at that time and didn't know if she wanted to be with someone else so it was oral only while I watched. I am not small but this guy had a big cock and she loved sucking it and wanted to explore. So next we found a couple as she had never been with a woman and she was enjoying that and then the guy joined in. Before we met them we had agreed it would be oral only for the guy but as she was licking the woman and he was fingering her from behind, she looked at me and said, 'I want him to fuck me - is that ok?' So I passed him a condom and watched Kelly gasp as only her second cock slid into her.

Then we moved into swapping and then hotwifing and finally cuckolding. When we (thought we had) stopped post our first child it took 2 1/2 years before she started again so 35. I scored her for the first time in the poll.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:57 am

Mine had just turned 19 years old when she decided to finally give it a try. She was hooked and once she started she just kept going and making new friends.

I brought up the subject at 16 while we were in highschool, before I even knew the term hotwire/cuckold. 3 years of reading the former (original) OHW to her, including many hot stories and she finally was interested. I loved that when I didn't read a erotic lifestyle story to her, she came asking me to read one so I knew it was starting to catch her attention.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:41 am

Mine was 22 when we married, but had been sexually active before we married, but not sure what age she actually became sexually active, but was well into it, and I became aware of it a year or so after we married.

Ready_to_Share
Virgin

Unread post by Ready_to_Share » Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:02 am

I would love to hear from couples that started in the empty nester phase of life.

PlzFuckMyHotwife
Pervert

Unread post by PlzFuckMyHotwife » Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:34 pm

My wife and I have been non-monogamous from the moment we've met. We didn't know what our relationship would look like initially, but we knew sex with others would always be in the cards in some shape or form.

It would be another few months until her cherry would be popped. Strictly due to logistics. She was 29 the first time I watched her getting fucked by another guy one night. And then by a second guy the same night. And then by the first guy one more time the same night. :lol:

We never looked back.
Her hot pics: Enjoy HERE

2022 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣0️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 1️⃣7️⃣
2023 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣5️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 0️⃣0️⃣
2024 Goal: Sex with 0️⃣5️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 0️⃣2️⃣

verkitwme
Virgin

Unread post by verkitwme » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:02 am

My wife had never had a big cock before and I knew she'd just love it. She's 5/4 115 lbs with perfect 36c's all natural, flat stomach and tiny ass.
Took me a year of convincing before she finally agreed, long story short we found David we posted an ad back when CL had personals. He was 26 6/1 185lbs with a thick nine incher (no kidding). Well he ROCKED her world that night she had me clean her (part of the deal is she was shared she wanted me to clean). It was a life changing experience, I"ve been her cuckold for over 7 years now majority of time I watch/clean. We are totally commited to this lifestyle. Four years ago she cut me off said my thin 5" doesn't feel good. If I'm lucky I get a bj every 6 weeks or so. I JO when I clean her which is often. She still sees David and has added two other younger VERY well hung studs to the mix.
I"ve moved into spare bedroom as she likes the physical act of sleeping with her lovers.
Works for us is all I can say.....