I can’t believe I want my Gf to fuck another man

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Closeted cuck
Prepubescent

I can’t believe I want my Gf to fuck another man

Unread post by Closeted cuck » Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:40 pm

Can’t believe I’m at this point… Norma very dominant guy and have always been sexually. Going through a down time emotionally (work and life issue) and all of a sudden the urge for my gf to put down my cock and get pleasured by another guy.

So where are we at… she’s happy to put it down, cage it, peg me and is now using forums to talk with other guys but only begrudgingly for the role play….

I’m the biggest guy she has ever had so she doesn’t really under the sph humiliation given I’m a bit bigger than average but not huge 7inch ish and about 5.5 girth , she loves sex so does whatever for the role play but I really want her to take a huge cock… she has a big dildo but needs a vibe to help her cum … weirdly my cock can shrink to under 3 inches soft so that helps with the cage and the role play and teasing that way.

has anyone got any tips or suggestions as how I can help her get comfortable to try another guys big dick… obviously like most women to her the size isn’t the main thing so getting a good looking guy that’s 9/10 inches and girthy is pretty rare!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: I can’t believe I want my Gf to fuck another man

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:45 pm

Welcome to the forum Closet cuck. Some of us here are into sharing but not humiliation. Maybe because wives are so damn good you want to show them off and share the amazing feeling of fucking of cumming in her mouth. She can cum over and over so it's no lose to us just a huge gain to her. More cock more cum more Os.

Closeted cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Closeted cuck » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:55 pm

Also any tips on how she can put my cock down in 1 on 1 sessions particularly for larger guys? I think tonight she’s going to try and peg me and make me cum At the same time

hubudig2
Player

Unread post by hubudig2 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:33 am

You say the urge came all of a sudden, so out of nowhere with no inspiration you just got the desire for it?

I would say if you want her to take control then you have to let her find her way and have her own wants and desires.
Showing appreciation when she does something you like may encourage her in that direction but trying to persuade her to do particular things that she might not currently be interested in may stifle her path to feeling in control.
At first she might do things because you like them "begrudgingly" as you say but knowing that you like them may over time sway her, by association, into liking them too.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull