After a long time, My HW finally takes a new lover

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
tucker38
Prepubescent

After a long time, My HW finally takes a new lover

Unread post by tucker38 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:20 am

After many years of staying away from the lifestyle, my wife and I started talking about finding a new lover for her. In July we found someone that she really hit it off with. I first started off chatting with him online, till my wife started talking to him primarily. Their talk quickly turned to sex and we ended up having some great sex as a result.
Fast forward a few weeks, and we decided to have a meetup. My wife wanted to meet for a drink first in public, not just jump into it. I booked a hotel room close by in case things escalated. We got there first and waited for him to show up. We were both very nervous it seemed like it took forever before he showed up. He got there and we had some small talk for about a half hour. Then my wife said, “should we go somewhere more comfortable?” I thought I would explode right there.
We made the short ride to the hotel and they walked up to the room together. I came up a minute behind. When I got up there she was using the restroom. Then he went in.

I should probably describe my wife and her outfit that day My wife is a thick/curvy woman with DD breasts, brunette hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a black dress that day with a black see through bra and high cut lacy panties.

We had a bit more small talk before he called her over to the bed and he got behind her and started giving her a back massage……
HB

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: After a long time, My HW finally takes a new lover

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:30 pm

Wow that’s a great description tucker. Hope to hear more…

tucker38
Prepubescent

Unread post by tucker38 » Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:55 am

As he was massaging her, he started kissing the back of her neck. He slowly pulled the straps of her dress down, and reached his hands around and started rubbing and playing with her nipples. My wife turned her head and they started kissing for the first time. It was very hot. They continued like that for awhile till my wife’s dress was at her hips and her bra was gone.
He stood up and got completely undressed and my wife took off her dress, leaving her black panties on. He laid her down on the bed and got on top of her and they started making out again. She was moaning very loudly. He was sucking on her nipples and making her very wet.
At the same time, I could see him taking his cock and rubbing on the outside of her panties. He got more aggressive with this, and eventually the tip of his cock was teasing her pussy just slightly. It was so erotic to watch. I kept thinking her panties were going to slide to the side and he would slip it all the way in, but he didn’t. The teasing was way more intense……
HB

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:34 am

Sounds great

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:56 pm

Please continue.....

tucker38
Prepubescent

Unread post by tucker38 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:39 am

Glad you like it so far.
Finally they couldn’t take it anymore. He got up off. My wife and helped her remove her panties. She threw them to the floor and he quickly got back on top of her. She took her hand and guided his cock into her by now super-wet pussy. He has about a 7” cock, thick with a thick let head which my wife loves. They really started going at it to the point where my wife asked me to turn the tv on to try and drown out her moans lol. I went over and picked up her panties off the floor and they were absolutely soaked, I almost couldn’t believe how wet they were. They kept going like they for awhile, he was really pumping in and out of her and he would push it all the way back in. Watching them was so hot.
After a bit, my wife decided she wanted to ride his cock, she loves that position. So he positioned himself at the head of the bed and she eagerly climbed on top of him and lowered her pussy right on to his cock. She was really fucking him, it was an awesome site to see from behind. He grabbed her hips and was working her the way he liked, and it drove her even more wide. She cam multiple times in that position. He kept working his hands on her hips until he couldn’t hold back anymore, and before my wife knew it, he shot a huge load deep inside her. She had not really planned for that to happen, but when it did, she loved it, and it made he come again.
I thought the day would be over there but was I wrong…..
HB