Penny and Mike

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Altplay
Prepubescent

Penny and Mike

Unread post by Altplay » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 am

Mike and I had worked together for several years and as usual gotten to know each other rather well. Lately Mike seemed a bit down and when I asked he replied that lately his wife had lost her sex drive. She had been to the doctor but nothing was helping, not even weekend getaways or their last vacation without the kids. His wife Donna suggested he find another partner for sex but somehow he just couldn’t do it.
I got to thinking back when Penny and I first married. Penny was quite the submissive and still was. I remember asking her one day if I brought a friend home and wanted her to fuck him, what she would do. Penny replied “why fuck him of course. It’s your pussy and you can give it to who ever you like.” Now I had a friend in need and a good excuse.
The next day I asked Mike if he would like to fuck Penny. I thought he was going to pass out. When Mike got over the shock he asked if I was serious and I explained that I was but there were a few details to work out. Mike said that he had always admired my cute little wife but never dreamed he would get the chance to do her much less with my permission. I told Mike to think about it and would be getting back to him. Mike’s response was it was all he could think about and couldn’t wait.
That afternoon I reminded Penny of that conversation several years ago. She remembered and asked why. I told her of Mike’s problem and that I would be bring him home for her to help out sexually. Penny’s only comment was to ask if Donna knew. I told her it was Donna’s idea she just wasn’t aware it would be Penny yet. Penny promptly called Donna and confirmed permission. Penny explained that since she and Donna were friends she wouldn’t do anything without Donna’s permission, and it would be different if she were doing a stranger. Also she and Donna had talked about the problem but never dreamed I would be ok with Penny filling in.
The next day I told Mike everything was set. I explained Penny didn’t do anal and that I would be present, Penny also expected him to cum in her pussy and didn’t like cum anywhere else. Mike could go as many times as he liked and when he needed a break I would fuck Penny, he could then resume fucking Penny. I explained he could come over for sexual service as often as he needed but I must be present. Mike was delighted and had no problem with the rules. Mike wanted to know if we could begin tonight. I told him sure and called Penny to inform her she would be entertaining a guest tonight.
When we arrived at my house Penny had fixed a light meal which didn’t take long to finish. As we went into the living room Mike put his arm around Penny and gave her a hug. The contrast was outstanding Mike was black and could have been a NFL lineman; Penny was five foot 110 and still had her girlish figure. I sat in my recliner and flipped on a DVD of an interracial couple having sex. Mike and Penny were on the couch and deeply kissing. It didn’t take long for the clothes to come off and Mike was all over my wife. I could Penny was really enjoying herself.
I was shocked as I saw Mike’s hard cock. It must have been 9 inches, as big around as a beer can and uncut. Since Penny had only had my 6 inch and not too thick cut cock I wasn’t sure if she could handle this monster, but I was going to leave it up to her. I was surprised to see Penny get Mike’s cock in her mouth. Penny was really getting into sucking this big one. I suggested we go into the bedroom and all agreed.
Mike was over Penny in our bed and deeply kissing her but had not yet penetrated her. Penny told me to get the lube, lube Mick’s cock and guide it into her. That way they would know I was really ok with her and Mick fucking. I got the lube and covered Mike’s pulsing hard cock. This thing was huge so I added some lube to Penny’s pussy. I then guided Mike into Penny and pushed on his ass to drive him in until he was balls deep. My own cock was so hard it was about to bust. Mike started stroking in and out of Penny and Penny started wiggling and screaming for him to drive it in harder. I have never seen Penny go so wild. Penny went from one orgasm to another over and over. Soon Mike tensed up and drove it in deep and hard I could see by the pulsing at the base of his cock he was filling my wife with his hot cum. Mike held her there and kissed Penny deeply again. He then started stroking still hard as a rock.
Mike fucked Penny this way several times in a row before he dismounted her. As Mike got off I climbed onto Penny and shoved my hard cock into her cum filled pussy. It was loose but so hot and slippery. As I stroked in and out of my wife’s cum filled pussy, Penny said she had cum so many times she wasn’t even going to try with me and for me to just enjoy myself. It didn’t take long before I added another load of cum to that Mike had pumped into my wife. The sensation was so great I was able to keep going and cum a second time. As I got off Penny Mike mounted her again and resumed fucking my sweet little wife. Mike came a couple more times and then we cleaned up had a glass of wine and Mike kissed Penny goodnight thanking her for a wonderful evening and thanking me for being so gracious to share Penny with him.
The next day Mike was cool acting until we were alone and he asked if a repeat was possible. We set up a regular thing and Mike comes over several times a week. Eventually Donna came with him to watch and sometimes she gets excited enough want to have sex. On rare occasions Donna will have sex with me. Penny’s pussy is really stretched now but since it stays full of cum I don’t mind.

bigjack
Trainable

Re: Penny and Mike

Unread post by bigjack » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Nice! You gave me a good hard-on. Now if you'll excuse me... ;-)
I <3 pussy.

Mia

Re: Penny and Mike

Unread post by Mia » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Good story, Altplay! :)