The diary of Lady Dinoo and me, Dinoo. Chapters 3 and 4.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dinoo

The diary of Lady Dinoo and me, Dinoo. Chapters 3 and 4.

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 am

My hot wife Lady Dinoo.
(With thanks to Zorro, who reviewed our story. Without his help I wouldn‘t have published this story.)

This is the 100% real story of my wife Lady Dinoo, the woman I adore and me Dinoo, a summary of the diary we have kept since entering the HW-lifestyle in June 2008.
Some details are missing, but all is true. Honesty is my most important value, much as honesty between myself and my wife I adore has been paramount.
We are from the Netherlands and married for almost 40 years.

Chapter 3
Her first bull.

At the Castle (see chapters 1-2), we had met B, a very interesting man, whom we spoke with for a long time. He was highly educated and had a remarkably huge dick. I proposed we look for a place, but my wife was too exhausted and wanted to go home. This gave me a reason to invite him to our home. Yes, he had asked me to phone him at his work, but I forgot his name. Fortunately, Google helped me, so after not much time I found him. Following an exchange of email, we arranged a date: the third of August. I forwarded these emails to my wife.

Why was this fellow important to me? Well, a combination of a person who is highly educated, smart-looking, sympathetic, endowed with a very huge dick, and into sex doesn’t grow on trees. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a friend who could, for example, while dining with us feel free to do anything with my wife that he wanted to do. Besides, I could readily imagine watching my wife have sex with a fellow without being disturbed by other guys or couples.

On the 25th of July, just one week before our meeting, my wife and I had dinner in the garden, nude. She at one corner of the table, I at the other one. My wife moved her chair to face me. She opened her legs to show me her shaven pussy (you may remember, I had to keep it shaven). She played with her pussy to turn me on.
“I’m thinking now, you are B who I’m facing now.” She began to play with, lick, and suck my dick.
She looked straight into my eyes.
She whispered: “I will please him as I please you now.”
I stopped her and took a third chair saying it was I who was going to sit on it to watch this scene. She played with me and looked at the third empty chair.
“Isn’t this thrilling to you?”
She then gave me deep throat, showing me how she would take him completely into her.

She teased me with her erotic talk:
“And after pleasing him, we will go to our bedroom. There I will continue to please him, to deep throat him again. I want to feel his very huge dick in my pussy. And you, you have to be underneath to lick my pussy while he fucks me. His balls will slam my buttocks and your nose. He will fuck me wildly and of course your tongue will often touch his dick by accident.”

I interrupted her by saying that he perhaps won’t like it.
“Yes he will because I have put him in a trance. I withdraw and force you to clean his dick, coated with my pussy juices. I’m in charge so both of you have to comply. He eagerly does. You are hesitant but I force you to deep throat him. When swallowing his dick, this will be easy. I will teach you and you will succeed in doing it. I will watch how you suck his dick. Then I will ask him to go back and forth between fucking my pussy and then your mouth . I will have an enormous orgasm and want to watch him fucking your mouth again. He may not ejaculate in your mouth but on my pussy. I want to see how you will clean my pussy, swallowing his semen.
It is the end of a horny evening. B may sleep in our bed so you can know how I will please him and fall asleep in his arms.”

Never in my life had my wife talked so hot. I could not imagine it was she who told me this fantasy.
The next day, I asked her if she would make this fantasy reality.
“We will see“ was her answer, which disappointed me.

Two days later I asked her again. She confessed to having fear.
“Suppose, he doesn’t like a old woman like me. In the Castle, it was dark, and one could see my unattractive features. Here, he will see me in full daylight.”
I answered her that he can imagine how old we are after having talked with us.
She then read my revised story about our first visit to the Castle, in which my dreams were included now, again and again. She held me tight, whispering in my ear she will let come out my dreams.
I told her she must want it to happen.
“I want it perhaps more than you” she answered, “It will happen. Don’t have doubts, my dear.”
The following evenings she related to me as if I was B. These evenings were unbelievably hot.

The day before B visit, she told me she was very nervous. On the day of the visit, even more. My wife was dressed in a dress with buttons in front from the top down. Beneath it she wore only a bra.
At 5 PM, the bell rang. For the next two hours, we talked about everything and, naturally, also about sex. I began to prepare the hors d’oeuvre. I saw from the kitchen how B started to caress her breasts. My wife helped him by undoing her bra. B opened all the buttons of her dress. When I returned, they were tongue kissing while caressing each others’ genitals. After this first part of our dinner, my wife wanted to go upstairs. Within some seconds we were all naked. As real lovers, they explored each others’ bodies with their hands and mouths. My wife was denying me completely. Even when I put my head against hers while she sucked his dick, she continued without paying one second’s attention to me. B was her plaything, she was his. No place for me. A strange harmony developed between both of them. B became rough, very rough. Without having any mercy, he fucked her pussy with four fingers. Minute after minute. I asked her if she did like it, because I was afraid he was hurting her. Instead of answering me, she encouraged him to go on. I know my wife likes to be treated nicely, but this was quite different. It was rough sex, and apparently she liked it. I decided not to ask her anything.

The whole story is rather long, but three scenes I remember very well.
The first time he came, he ejaculated on his stomach. My wife pushed my head down on his chest so I would be forced to watch what she did. Before my eye’s she licked up his semen to share it with me in a long tongue-kiss.
During another episode my wife asked me to penetrate her while B fucked her mouth. I came quickly, turned on by the sight. B first fingered her slick pussy to suck it clean thereafter.
In a third scene my wife asked me to stroke his fat dick in her mouth, a very humiliating question I couldn’t refuse.

Strange enough, they never had intercourse that evening. Obviously both didn’t have the wish. However, it was a long, horny and tiring evening. At 1 AM she wanted to sleep. She took me in her arms to cuddle me, saying that she loved this evening. This went on only for a minute however, because she turned to B and began making love to him for at least fifteen minutes. I was shocked, but seeing this passionate couple led me to forget my humiliation very quickly.

Next morning he had to leave early. I decided to leave them alone for a few moments and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Afterwards my wife told me she sucked his dick while kneeling in front of him. He dumped a very big load in her mouth, which she swallowed.

My disappointment came however later. Yes, she did have fun, but to say he was the lover she liked, was quite another question. She couldn’t explain it exactly. A dream came to an end…..

Chapter 4
Club Castle Waterloo 2, the 3th of August

From our first evening we learned it would be better to be there earlier. This evening, however, hadn’t started as yet. Was it because there were many more couples? B, who had visited these kind of clubs more often, had told us that every evening is different.

Somebody had to begin however, so we decided we would be that couple. Within a few minutes, six men surrounded us and started to caress every part of my wife‘s body. I can’t tell you how beautiful it was, seeing her satisfied face while these hands were swirling all over her body, kneading her breasts, pulling on her nipples, feeling her pussy. She rewarded them by stroking their dicks with both hands, two at a time, changing men all the time, sometimes taking them in her mouth. One guy couldn’t wait any longer, pushed her down on the bed, lowered himself on his knees, and started to suck her pussy. Later, she told me he was a real pro. It didn’t take long before my wife had a very big orgasm. This man wanted to have his turn now. My wife watched as he put on a condom. When he was done, she turned on her knees, facing me, to let him fuck her doggie-style. Her face told me she wanted to be fucked. From the beginning, he fucked her really violently. We tried to kiss each other, but his movements were too strong. She couldn’t even suck my dick. Looking hungrily into my eyes was the only possibility. It turned her on, and again she had a shattering orgasm.

One of the six men had waited with patience, just caressing her. Much as had happened during the first evening, he waited for his chance. If one has patience, one will get one’s chance. He dived between her legs to eat her pussy. He took his time, alternately kissing her pussy gently or sucking it hard. With closed eyes, she enjoyed his tongue. After a while, she took his head in her hands and began to move her pelvis. First slowly, then faster, pushing his head hard in her crotch.
My wife’s movements became uncontrollable. It was she who fucked his tongue. It ended in a tremendous orgasm for her.

She wanted to rest for a few moments, so we moved to another place on the huge bed. He followed us. “You naughty girl” he told my wife. They began a nice conversation. It appeared he was an Englishman from London. Little by little they became freer, cuddling, fondling, and tongue-kissing. He then switched his attention again to her pussy. With one hand he pleased her pussy for a long time, whispering (nasty?) words in her ears. My wife had her fourth orgasm. But he didn’t stop. He dived between her legs to lick her pussy gently again for a long time. Believe it or not, she came again. She rewarded him with a blowjob, letting him empty his balls in her mouth. He thanked her and with a warm hug left.

On this very big bed only two couples were active now. More hot scenes to watch. My wife surprised me by caressing both men and women while they fucked. It is very erotic to see my wife pleasing and tongue-kissing a fellow while he is fucking his partner, as though if she were encouraging him to go on. My wife kneaded and kissed the wife’s breasts. For the first time in her life, she caressed breasts, which made her even hornier. A genuine FFM situation (but without me). After a while, we took a break.

We returned to the same room where, yet again, couples were very busy with each other. We found a place near one of these couples.
Lady Dinoo's memories:
The woman was sitting on top of her partner and fucking him erotically. Her partner was very pleased with her movements. It was beautiful to watch, so I decided take part. First, I caressed his body and kissed his nipples while he was playing with my breasts. Then, I kneaded her breasts and played with her nipples.
I moved my hands to massage his pelvic area. He kissed my breasts while his wife was still fucking him. It ended in a heavy orgasm for this couple. For the second time, I caressed the breasts of a strange woman.

Again a FFM scene without me participating.

I watched yet another scene.
S (from London) had been watching. After this couple departed, he came over to my wife and began to play with my wife‘s body. Another older man tried to join in but couldn‘t. I let him take my place. My wife was sitting between two gentlemen, exposing her pussy to them (and other men) by placing her legs over their legs, playing with both dicks in her hands. An unbelievable hot sight.
At the other side of this big bed, two woman were being fucked. One was lying on her back with the man standing on the floor. The other was bent forwards, resting with her arms on the bed and fucked hard from behind. It was inevitable: I poised my dick above the mouth of the first one. She began to suck my glans. Then the other got my attention, how I can’t remember anymore, and I started to fuck her mouth. Within two minutes I came heavily, spurting my semen deep in her throat. She kept sucking me, swallowing my load and licking me clean. I thanked her. The other woman was still fucking, now with another man. I moved again to her. She again sucked my now half hard penis without any hesitation.

I don’t know, of course, what happened in the meantime behind me. But when I turned my head towards my wife, she was still playing with the same two men. Later on my wife told me that this Englishman, named S, tried to bring her in contact with yet another woman. Nonetheless, she left with her partner, so S decided to fuck my wife. I watched them take different positions. At last they were fucking very intimately on their sides, my wife’s legs and arms holding him tight. By this time, my wife was completely uninhibited, making love to him, tongue-kissing him as if he were her first serious lover. Very romantic and erotic to see. Their orgasms could have been part of a professional movie. Really beautiful.

We decided to take another break.

When we came back to the room, it was very crowded. Three couples were mixed up with each other, caressing, fucking, and sucking each other. We decided to join them.
Lady Dinoo:
You were busy with one of these women while I made love with her husband. He was a very good pussy eater. After he made me cum, I sucked him to an orgasm and swallowed his cum. Then his wife clumsily sucked my pussy. It was the first time a woman has done it to me. We changed position, and another man kissed my pussy very well to a welcome orgasm. I rewarded him with a good blowjob. Before I kissed you with my mouth full of semen, I forced him to taste his own cum.

My wife wanted to get some rest, so we moved to the corner of the bed.

Opposite us, a woman was fucking a tattooed man, on top of him, apparently not her partner, because sometimes she talked to her real partner or was kissing him. This scene was the hottest you can imagine. This lady was in a trance. Fucking isn’t the right word for it: She was moving very slowly, raising slowly and sinking slowly. Withdrawing his dick, licking his dick from bottom to top, swirling her mouth around his glans, putting his dick in again, riding his dick. But always in slow motion. And this is a understatement.
My wife, totally overcome by this sight, joined in and started to caress this tattooed man. He reacted immediately by holding my wife in his arms. Tongue-kissing followed.
This scene continued for at least fifteen minutes. A man used by a strange woman while he was petting with my wife. It was so hot to see. People who don’t know each other, having sex in such a beautiful, very erotic way. My wife pleasing a stranger while he is “artistically” fucked by a woman who was cuckolding her partner. Never will I forget these images. This lady was really hot.

After he came, this woman took off his condom to clean his dick with her mouth. His place was taken by another man. A same scene was repeated, but now my wife had more attention for this woman, caressing her body and breasts. Fingering her pussy too. They didn’t kiss, but the whole scene was hot: two women in a warm and emotional embrace with one of them fucking her partner very slowly.

To be continued.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: The diary of Lady Dinoo and me, Dinoo. Chapters 3 and 4.

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:39 am

Very hot! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!