"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ray-Man
Player

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:18 am

Campfire…

When she had enough of torturing the bartender and no suitable additional victims showed up we headed back to the campground. When we arrived our Quebecois neighbors were sitting at their campfire. The wife immediately came over and invited us to join them. Her English was perfect. His had a bit of intermingling with French and could sometimes be hard to understand. We had several drinks and general discussions about our homes and lives. Nothing too scandalous.

I wanted to get some relief for my blue balls and I suggested we head back to our site. Jen reluctantly agreed. When we arrived back to our site we went into our tent and began to make out. She stopped mid kiss and said she left her sweater at their camp site and also needed to make a trip to the bathrooms. The last part did not make sense since we both had been using the woods but it did not register at the time.

She left and I promptly, unfortunately, fell asleep.

Several hours later I awoke to her fingers rubbing my lips, with cum on them. I had been so deep asleep I was confused where I even was. The smell of sperm on my face snapped me out of it and I looked at her in the dark as she moved up on top of me and began to straddle my face. At that point I realized she had been fucked and the cum on my lips came from her pussy. As she lowered herself over my face she said “eat it”. There it was again, a sort of demeaning command.

Normally when she straddles my face she hovers just above me and I meet her with my tongue. Not tonight. She sat right down and mashed my mouth with her pussy. His scent was very strong and hers as well. I pushed my tongue up into her hole as there was no way to get to her clit. A flood of jizz. Lots of it and strong tasting. I could also smell the alcohol on her breath.

She was an animal. So aroused and pushy. I did my best to do a good job while her pussy was jammed into my face but she didn’t seem interested in good technique. After a bit I tired of being forced to eat this guys sperm and I needed my own relief. I flipped her off of me and pinned her down on the sleeping bag, entered her and drilled her pussy. No offense taken by Jen, she was into anything at that moment. I came hard from the pent up tension and stayed hard. Unusual. I flipped her over for doggy and repeated a hearty drilling of her fully saturated pussy. She was screaming at one point.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:20 am

Sweater retrieval…

We fucked one more time then fell asleep.

I got the explanation in the morning. She went to the bathroom, came back and found me sleeping, then decided to go back to their site to retrieve her sweater. They offered her another drink of course and over the next hour conversations shifted to the noisy competition from the night before. Jen being bold also told them about her teasing at the restaurant and bar in town. At some point the wife asked if her husband could fuck her. Just like that. No leading into it, just a flat request. Jen simply said yes. She said she was horny, I was asleep (not that she couldn’t have woke me) and was up for some adventure.

They retreated to their tent and he started to undress. His wife did not and she told Jen she was not participating. They did discuss their history and Jen’s before getting to this point. She felt safe. Jen also took off her summer dress and he immediately started kissing her. He was hairy she said. Something she had not encountered before. And he was uncircumcised. Her second experience with a hooded penis. He was aggressive and his hands were everywhere at once she said. He went down on her and as he was giving her head his wife was watching them in the light of an LED lantern. She never made eye contact with Jen, just watching him navigate her body.

She was laying on their sleeping bag and he moved in for missionary. She said that his hairy chest and stomach was a very new feeling, like a thousand tickles all at once. He entered her quickly. And fucked her quickly. He also came quickly. He stayed inside her for a while. She had not cum yet but got close. He softened enough to slip out of her and he got up off of her and sat on the sleeping bag next to her. Jen moved up into a sitting position she said and began to feel his cum between her legs with her fingers. She lightly masturbated with his semen and the wife promised he would do better the second time.

Jen was pleased that there would be more. They chatted about another couple that they hooked up with regularly and that was all that they did beyond what they were currently doing with her. The wife did most of the talking while he just sat there and looked at Jen. During an uncomfortable period of silence the husband got impatient and put his hand behind Jen’s head and pushed her down on him. She took his soft hooded cock into her mouth and started to try and coax him back hard. She said it was a messy effort because all of his abundant hair was soaked with cum.

He got erect and then fucked her really hard doggy until he inseminated her again. This time she came and she said it was a good intense orgasm. Once he had finished with her she excused herself to go to me where she promptly shared her prize.

We never woke or rose from our tent until 9:30 am. The residues from the night before needed to be cleansed from our bodies so we headed to the showers. The campsite next to us was empty. Her sweater evidently went to Canada.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:49 am

I like this impish side of Jen's character. She is one naughty girl! :twisted:

The game with the other diner was fun. Great the way he playfully went along and
cute that she just gave him a little peck on the cheek.

The Quebecois were interesting. Looks like a cucquean and 'hot husband' vibe going on there. :D

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:38 pm

In March, I stumbled upon this story, and I distinctly remember encouraging Ray-Man to continue on the second page! That was 6 months ago!

Ray-Man's tale has enlightened many of us OHW members, whether it's fiction or reality. Crafting a story like his demands an immense amount of time and effort.

I think that he would appreciate it if all OHW members who frequent this site daily or weekly for his upcoming posts could take a moment to leave a brief comment or a simple smiley. I'm confident that he'll value your feedback and continue to entertain us "lurkers" with more enjoyable moments in the future! I'm sure that there is more than 50 of us out there who look forward to his posting. Lets show him!!

Thank you, Ray-Man! :up:

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:42 am

Thank you indeed Ray-Man. Loving this story 🤩

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:22 am

great story

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:39 am

Loving it

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:36 am

Still not enough…

We hung out and lounged at our site till noon at which time we had to check out. Another summer dress for the ride home sans underwear. On Route 95 in NH she had her phone between her legs and took a couple of pictures. I looked at her questioningly and she simply said “just having some fun”. She resized or cropped the pictures and then I heard her phone notification of a text sent.

“Who’s that too?” “The bartender”. Soon she dropped her dress top exposing herself to the Interstate world and asked me to take pictures of her boobs. I suppose it was illegal but I did as I was told. I had another erection by the way. She cropped those as well and off into sext land they went. It never seemed to end with her. The response tone came back and for the next hour they were sharing whatever with each other. And she never put her top back up. On Route 101 in western NH she lost service for a bit and that ended her attention on the bartender. I had to take a leak so I pulled over near a pond and exited the vehicle.

She followed me, not to relieve herself but to relieve me. As soon as I was done pissing she was sucking my cock. The bugs showed up and were a bit annoying but she got the job done and swallowed a load of sperm. I was a very happy husband.

Back over the Massachusetts line she got a text, not from the bartender, but Tory. He was home and looking for her. We no sooner got in the driveway and he was there. He didn’t care about me anymore. He needed her. They spent the rest of the afternoon in the spare room while I unpacked the car and went for take out.

His balls empty he promptly left. We ate dinner and then I ate her. He was getting better at meeting her expectations and the mess he left behind was evidence of that.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:37 am

July…

The remaining three months of July became somewhat mundane compared to the last year.

Tory could not be convinced into playing with Jen in front of me so he was constantly over our house seeding Jen’s pussy, mouth, face and very occasionally her ass in the spare room. She very much enjoyed his constant attention and her training of him was improving his skills and technique. However he was still not exactly making the grade as far as satisfying her. He could hardly go a day without fucking her though so it was helpful that he was consistent and enthusiastic. The young and full of cum cliche certainly held true with him.

For me it was a bit of a let down. I got plenty of cream pies to clean up as he always left her a mess. But I had become accustomed to Jon and Brett being comfortable with my watching and participating. I really wanted to watch Tory fuck Jen but the closest I got was the blow job on the deck. So while he was there nearly every day fucking my wife I would be making myself scarce or busy waiting my turn. And, I didn’t get a turn every time. While I was in no way upset I was a bit bummed at the intensity drop for me in the situation.

One item that surfaced was his training. I pointed out to Jen that he was going off to college with a warped sense of sex. She was an anomaly. He did not have to use protection and he had become accustomed to fucking her bare. I felt that she should start to alert him to how different it was going to be when he hooked up with girls at college. He needed to learn to wrap it up. And he would not likely find any girls quite as promiscuous as Jen so he needed to learn to temper his enthusiasm and how he approached women. Not all girls were going to appreciate him pulling out and painting their faces after all.

She agreed and they started to “practice” with condoms. He did not like it but he understood. He was not shut off to barebacking her, just occasionally she had him wrap it up.

He would leave the second week of August and then we would be on our own again. Jen had a fantasy going that we would just revert back to our monogamous state and our adventure would be over. I knew better.

Brett kept in touch and Jen started to follow his girlfriend on IG. Through pictures it seemed they were happy and the relationship was advancing. She very occasionally texted with Jon.

The pain of Brett’s departure subsided and Tory helped in that regard.

Sexting with the bartender continued for a couple weeks then abruptly ended. He did send her cock pics and she would have definitely enjoyed a hookup with him if it had happened.

The experience with the couple from Quebec seemed to be a little concerning for both of us. In hindsight it was not that good for her and it was risky. We knew nothing about them other than what they told her. In fact the encounter brought up the subject about how much risk we had been taking in the last twelve months or so. We really had been lucky. With Tory using the occasional condom it reaffirmed her dislike of them.

So we were not sure what the future was to be after Tory left for college. We did not want to sign up for an app. Her last brief profile got a lot of attention but we felt it exposed us too much. We briefly considered contacting Yale Guy but ultimately decided to let that pass. We felt it was too connected to Brett’s departure.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:52 pm

SO much has happened! Everyone needs time to regroup.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:15 am

another update please!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:03 am

First week of August…

The countdown to Tory’s departure was upon us. He was spending as much time with Jen as he could. She was getting frumpy about him leaving but that was to be expected. He promised to come home on Thanksgiving break but we felt by then he would be connected with someone and did not have any expectations that their sexual adventures would continue.

On August 6th, a Saturday, Jen and I were out at a Brewery near the University for dinner and drinks. She knew a couple of people there and mingled a bit. I was sitting at a high top table when she went to the bar to get a couple more drinks. She was dressed to impress. A very fit and good looking guy was talking to two girls Jen knew at the bar. She joined the conversation briefly while waiting for drinks. He was close to my age. The drinks were delivered but Jen lingered and continued in the conversation. I was watching from our table.

He body language instantly alerted me to her interest in this guy. The longer she stayed the more she casually touched his arm when she was talking to him. It was obvious all three girls were enamored with him.

She eventually returned to the table and I commented on her behavior. She looked at me and said “I would fuck him in an instant”. I laughed. She said he was married with a frown on her face indicating disappointment. I said “so are you, what does that matter.” She lifted her glass to toast and said “touche”.

When it was my turn to go get drinks she offered to go. He was by himself at the bar this time and so she stood next to him to order the drinks. Her shirt was revealing and her nipples were on high beam. They started up their conversations again and she was soon lightly touching his arm again. He was there for work, an IT guy. He said he was going to be in town once a month managing a network for one of the satellite companies he worked for.

Jen complimented him on his physique and he returned a compliment to her. They talked about the gym and her running. Soft flirting ensued and before she left him she told him boldly that if he was not married she would be hitting him up for a date. He laughed and said if he was not married he would probably accept. She questioned his use of the word “probably”. He then exchanged for the word definitely.

He got up and told her that he had to meet someone from his work and gave a compliment laden good bye and the customary “it was very nice to meet you”. She returned to our table beaming from the exchange but also bummed out a bit. I pointed out how fortunate she was to have a husband that could be so patient in waiting for his drink while his wife was trying to seduce other men at the bar. She smiled.

We headed home and she told me how wet she was and needed sex. So she texted Tory.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:04 am

Lost track of time…

Tory had never stayed the night. It would have created too many questions at home. This night however Jen was extra horny and every time he thought he was done she convinced him to stay for another round. My expectations were for him to leave at some point and her to join me in our room. The sounds of sex echoing up the hall way reminded me of the good times with Brett.

I woke in the morning to an empty spot in the bed next to me. I got up, made coffee and then went to wake Jen. When I opened the door to the spare room they were spooned together asleep and naked. Tory had morning wood resting on Jen’s thigh. Neither of them woke. I lingered for a moment looking at them. Something I had been denied recently. Her legs were slightly apart and remnants of him were on display. Her pussy looked very used and I was instantly hard. I closed the door and left them to sleep. I remember thinking how young he looked laying with her.

Tory woke first and hit the bathroom. He then returned to the spare room, dressed and hurriedly left without hardly an exchange. Jen emerged shortly after and I poured her a cup of coffee. She apologized for neglecting me. I let her finish her coffee before I bent her over the kitchen table for a thorough pounding and adding my cum to his inside her sloppy pussy. One of my favorite situations.

Our day was lazy. Tory ended up coming back in the late afternoon for another round with Jen, his balls having refilled and his appetite for more of her insatiable. He wasn’t there long and I cleaned her up, then promptly made a mess of her again. We laid on the couch watching a movie and talking. She was loving the sex but it was getting less exciting for her. It seemed that maybe she was right and we were heading back towards monogamy. There were no options beyond Tory and the expiration date on their fling was fast approaching.

Monday after work we decided to go to the gym. We had fallen out of a regular routine and needed to get back to it, me especially. Jen was dressed for attention as usual. It worked. A blond haired stud started to conveniently end up next to her at her workout stations. He made conversation and things got a bit flirty. She was egging him on for sure. I was watching from a distance. Her hard nipples were revealing her interest in the guy.

He followed her around the entire time we were there. When we finished our showers and were ready to leave he approached her but became cautious when she ended up at my side. He then understood that I was somehow in the picture. She introduced me just by name, no indication that we were married at all. He was pleasant, polite. He said he was glad to have met us although he was only looking at Jen when he said that.

When we got in the car she texted Tory to see if he was around. I could tell she was aroused but I said nothing when she informed me that Tory would be coming over after dinner. For some reason this annoyed me on that day. Maybe because of the flirting with the blonde haired guy had set up an expectation that she would need me to take care of her. Or maybe it was that Tory would not play in front of me. Whatever the reason I felt a little left out that night. And Tory spent the night fucking Jen while I slept alone.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:05 am

Little things maybe…

When I was laying in bed alone listening to the fucking going on one door down I had a moment of jealousy. Why then? It really didn’t make sense and I could not isolate the reason. I had come to enjoy and support her getting pleasure from other guys. It turned me on so much. But I was not getting to participate anymore, or even watch. Things seemed out of balance all of a sudden. Maybe I was missing the friendship of Brett.

Tory left around 3:30 am. She never came to our room. I waited. I could have gone to her but I didn’t. Was I testing her?

She overslept and then was in a hurry to get ready for work. I really felt left out at that point but I said nothing. She was out the door without acknowledging her omission.

She texted me at work and wanted to meet at the gym that afternoon. I agreed and I knew her primary motivation was to see if her new flirtatious friend was going to be there. He was. He picked up where he left off and never left her vicinity the entire time we were there. When I was around or close by he backed off and became distant. He obviously knew we had some kind of connection. As soon as I was some distance away from them he resumed his flirtations. Jen’s ego was inflamed from the attention.

When we finished our workout Jen and I headed for the showers. He finished at the same time and he and I ended up disrobing for the showers in front of one another. I covered with a towel but he did not. He was in perfect shape and had what looked like a good endowment from a flaccid state. It was definitely a situation where he was showing off to me. We showered without words but back at the lockers, as I was dressing he commented on how beautiful my “friend” was. As he made his comment he was standing facing me naked and with an air of confidence.

For some reason I was intimidated. His confidence was in a way dominating. Here is a guy standing fully naked making conversation with me like he was fully clothed. I agreed with his assessment of Jen. I added that she was wonderful person as well. He said he could see that. That was it. He turned and started to dress and as I left he said “take it easy”. I replied “thanks, you too”. It was uncomfortable for me but at the same time I knew in the back of my mind Jen would enjoy this dude, or so it seemed.

When we got to the car I commented that I saw her new admirer in the showers and she was instantly interested. I gave her my assessment of him and she was clearly interested and aroused. I asked her if she was going to try and seduce him. She was non committal but was considering it. I did not know it at the time but she had already texted Tory and he was in our driveway when we pulled in. I made a quick comment inquiring if she was going to forget me again that night. It was probably a little blunt and petty. She instantly got defensive and I dropped the conversation.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:06 am

superb101 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:15 am
another update please!
There yah go!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:17 pm

Wow! Thanks so much. Must have been an incredible time for both of you in different ways!

SneakySnake
Prepubescent

Unread post by SneakySnake » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Thanks for sharing, it is not only a great story but also gives us the opportunity to learn from your experience

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:35 pm

Wow! I can't wait to see where it goes with the new cocky admirer!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:15 am

Little things maybe…

When I was laying in bed alone listening to the fucking going on one door down I had a moment of jealousy. Why then? It really didn’t make sense and I could not isolate the reason. I had come to enjoy and support her getting pleasure from other guys. It turned me on so much. But I was not getting to participate anymore, or even watch. Things seemed out of balance all of a sudden. Maybe I was missing the friendship of Brett.

Tory left around 3:30 am. She never came to our room. I waited. I could have gone to her but I didn’t. Was I testing her?

She overslept and then was in a hurry to get ready for work. I really felt left out at that point but I said nothing. She was out the door without acknowledging her omission.

She texted me at work and wanted to meet at the gym that afternoon. I agreed and I knew her primary motivation was to see if her new flirtatious friend was going to be there. He was. He picked up where he left off and never left her vicinity the entire time we were there. When I was around or close by he backed off and became distant. He obviously knew we had some kind of connection. As soon as I was some distance away from them he resumed his flirtations. Jen’s ego was inflamed from the attention.

When we finished our workout Jen and I headed for the showers. He finished at the same time and he and I ended up disrobing for the showers in front of one another. I covered with a towel but he did not. He was in perfect shape and had what looked like a good endowment from a flaccid state. It was definitely a situation where he was showing off to me. We showered without words but back at the lockers, as I was dressing he commented on how beautiful my “friend” was. As he made his comment he was standing facing me naked and with an air of confidence.

For some reason I was intimidated. His confidence was in a way dominating. Here is a guy standing fully naked making conversation with me like he was fully clothed. I agreed with his assessment of Jen. I added that she was wonderful person as well. He said he could see that. That was it. He turned and started to dress and as I left he said “take it easy”. I replied “thanks, you too”. It was uncomfortable for me but at the same time I knew in the back of my mind Jen would enjoy this dude.

When we got to the car I commented that I saw her new admirer in the showers and she was instantly interested. I gave her my assessment of him and she was clearly interested and aroused. I asked her if she was going to try and seduce him. She was non committal but was considering it. I did not know it at the time but she had already texted Tory and he was in our driveway when we pulled in. I made a quick comment inquiring if she was going to forget me again that night. It was probably a little blunt and petty. She instantly got defensive and I dropped the conversation.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:16 am

Confidence abounds….

When we exited the car Tory was standing at the foot of the stairs to our house. He greeted me directly and in a way that he had not before. Like as if he found a new sense of comfort with me or added confidence somehow. As we ascended the stairs he engaged me with small talk. Jen was silent, fuming over my blunt comment from the car it seemed. We entered the house and I suggested a beer. Tory agreed directly and Jen accepted after his agreement. We hung out discussing his impending departure for college, what he was going to study, etc. I said directly to him that Jen would miss him and all the sex that they were sharing together. His confidence disappeared and Jen was visibly unhappy with my directness.

At this point she told me to go get pizzas. She did not ask. Now I was developing an attitude and the ride seemed like a good idea. I knew what would happen as soon as I left.

When I returned they were in the kitchen having beers. Fully clothed just like I left them. It seemed odd to me that they had not fucked while I was gone. I new she was horny from the gym dynamics. We ate pizza and I behaved. We were now a few beers in and Tory’s confidence returned. He looked straight at me and said “Thank you”. Assuming he meant the beers and pizza I replied “Anytime, your welcome”. I followed up with “There are more beers in the fridge if you want one”.

He then replied “No, I meant letting me be friends with Jen”. That was a different perspective for me. I did not really think about them being friends. I more thought about it from a sexual perspective. I realized at this point that he viewed it differently. This revelation softened me up instantly. I realized that both he and Jen were aware of the impending separation and it was heavy on their minds. I thanked him for taking care of her and being a good friend for her. I told him I appreciated that he had been respectful and a good outlet for her. He and I joked a bit about his “training” and all the girls that would be after him at college.

Jen sat silent while we talked. I would later find out that old feelings of abandonment were surfacing because Tory was leaving.

I was horny as hell because I had not had sex since Sunday night. I tested a boundary by asking him if I could watch him fuck my wife one time. Jen looked up and was about to interject but he replied first and said yes. Her expression changed and I could tell she was all about it. It was a pleasant turn of events. He questioned me “Here?” We were in the kitchen. I said “How about the living room”.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:46 am

good job engaging with him and helping him become comfortable.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:26 am

Too bad about the tension that developed between you and Jen, but it's hard being 100% easygoing all the time. To me, zero jealousy seems impossible in a hotwife/cuckold relationship. At least for the cuckold. ;)

I can't wait to read about you finally getting to watch Jen and Tory!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:24 am

Im guessing you journal as the mood strikes? Great job retelling the story!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:38 am

Training complete…

I sat on the couch and they made out passionately in front of me. He removed her shirt and began to mash her breasts and nipples. She removed his shirt and her hands were all over his chest. Pants, underwear, all gone I viewed in front of me two beautiful people engaged in foreplay. He was only semi hard but it was not from anxiety stemming from my presence. I found out later that he had gotten a blow job while I was getting pizzas. Jen kneeled and took him into her mouth. She succeeded in getting him erect and moved to his balls which she took into her mouth one at a time.

He was ready, she was ready. Jen kneeled on the cushions of the couch next to me and supported herself on the back rest. I was a couple feet away from them. The sight of him pushing into her pussy had me on edge. All my bad feelings disappeared as she started to moan and he quickly increased the pace to a full on fucking of her pussy. I loved every second of it. 20 minutes I watched him keep up the pace, never slowing down, Jen getting louder the longer he fucked her. Then he came. Filled her.

He stayed in her for a while then his semi hard cock slipped out of her. Ropes of cum followed. She looked at me and said “Show him how its done”. “Eat it” she said as she pushed me back against the couch and positioned herself over my face and dragged those ropes of his sperm onto my chin. I met her pussy as she lowered herself to me and I plunged my tongue into her hole. More cum released from her and I started to “eat” it. Fresh cream pies are the best and it had been a while since I had one so immediate from leaving a set of balls. I was horny as hell and I wanted to savor all of her and him.

She came and then was done with me. She grabbed Tory whom had a very shocked look on his face and headed to Our bedroom. As they passed through the doorway she looked at me and pointed with her finger towards the spare room. Sitting there with his cum on my face, chin and neck I realized that I would be sleeping in the spare room that night. The smell of sex was overpowering and I released my cock from my shorts and began to stroke myself as the sounds of fucking began to emerge from our bedroom. Moments later my pent up sexual frustrations erupted all over my stomach and chest.

After a period of reflection I rose from the couch and went to the bathroom to clean up while listening to her carry on behind the closed door. I then retreated to the spare room where I found stiff encrusted sheets to lay on. A reminder of how much Tory had been inseminating my Jen recently.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:40 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:24 am
Im guessing you journal as the mood strikes? Great job retelling the story!
It’s more of a time thing, when I have time to transcribe from my notes. I am in the mood always 😎