Worthless cuckold

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jcace
Virgin

Worthless cuckold

Unread post by jcace » Wed May 22, 2024 10:43 am

The Worthless Cuckold
Jamie sat on the edge of the bed, watching as Lynn, his blonde bombshell of a wife, dressed herself in the tiny short shorts and tube top he had bought for her. She was a petite 5'2" and 104 pounds, with a long diamond-encrusted chain hanging from her bellybutton piercing. He loved the way she looked, especially when she sat on his face and made him eat her pussy.

As Lynn finished getting dressed, she caught Jamie staring at her and smiled. "Like what you see, baby?" she asked, winking at him.

Jamie blushed and looked away, feeling embarrassed. "You know I do," he said softly.

Lynn walked over to him and sat down on his lap, grinding her pussy against his crotch. "Then why are you being such a wimp?" she asked, pouting. "I saw you, she said, when we were talking to Andre earlier, and you didn't even try to defend me when he asked me out on a date."

Jamie looked down at his feet, feeling like a coward. He had always been intimidated by Andre, the big black ex-college football player who lived next door. And the thought of Lynn going out with him made Jamie feel both jealous and excited at the same time.

"I'm sorry," Jamie said, looking up at Lynn. "I just don't know what to do. I want you to be happy, but I don't want to lose you."

Lynn smiled and kissed Jamie on the lips. "You're not going to lose me, baby," she said, running her fingers through his hair. "But I do want to go out with Andre. And I want you to be okay with it."

Jamie nodded, feeling a mix of emotions. He wanted to please Lynn, but he also wanted to be a strong, dominant man. He just didn't know how.

Over the next few weeks, Jamie watched as Lynn and Andre started dating. They would go out to dinner or the movies, and Jamie would stay home, imagining what they were doing. He started having fantasies about Lynn being seduced by Andre, about them being a couple and dating publicly.

One night, Jamie was helping Lynn get ready for her date with Andre. He was making sure the seams were straight on her stockings before he attached the garter clasps. He also helped buckle her high heels while she grinded the spikes of her heels into the tender flesh of his thighs, making him wince in pain.

"Ow, Lynn, that hurts," Jamie said, trying to pull away.

Lynn just giggled and pressed down harder. "Oh, come on, Jamie," she said, smirking. "You love it when I hurt you. It turns you on, doesn't it?"

Jamie blushed and looked away, feeling embarrassed. He did love it when Lynn hurt him, but he didn't want to admit it.

Lynn stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her reflection. "I look so hot," she said, turning to Jamie. "And you're going to help me get even hotter."

Jamie looked at her, confused. "What do you mean?" he asked.

Lynn walked over to him and grabbed his crotch, squeezing his balls hard. "I mean, you're going to help me get pregnant," she said, smirking. "Andre and I are going to start trying tonight."

Jamie's eyes widened in shock. "But, Lynn, we're married," he said, feeling a mix of betrayal and excitement. "And what about my balls?"

Lynn just laughed and squeezed his balls harder, grinding them into mush. "Oh, don't worry about your balls, Jamie," she said, smirking. "They're not going to be a problem anymore."

Jamie screamed in pain as Lynn continued to squeeze his balls, rupturing them painfully. He fell to the ground, writhing in agony as Lynn laughed and smirked at him. She used her fingers to pinch his little scrotum and she could not feel anything resembling a testicle left inside. You are sterile now Jamie, Lynn giggled.

"You're such a wimp, Jamie," Lynn said, shaking her head. "You're not even a real man anymore. You're just a worthless cuckold."

Jamie looked up at her, tears streaming down his face. He knew she was right. He was a worthless cuckold, and he loved it that way.

Over the next few months, Jamie watched as Lynn's belly grew bigger and bigger. She would rub it and talk to the baby, telling it how much she loved Andre and how he was going to be such a great father. Jamie would just sit there, feeling like a failure.

One night, Jamie was sitting on the couch, holding his aching little dead balls, when he heard Lynn and Andre come home. They were laughing and talking, and Jamie could hear the sound of their kissing.

He peeked around the corner and saw them standing in the hallway, their bodies pressed together. Lynn was grinding her pussy against Andre's crotch, moaning softly.

"Oh, Andre, I want you so bad," she said, panting. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

Andre grinned and picked Lynn up, carrying her to the bedroom. Jamie followed behind them, watching as they undressed each other.

Lynn lay down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. Andre crawled between them, licking his lips. "You ready for this, baby?" he asked, looking up at Lynn.

Lynn nodded, biting her lip. "Yes, fuck, yes," she said, moaning. "Deeper, ooh, deeper."

Andre grinned and slid his big black cock into Lynn's pussy, making her scream in pleasure. Jamie watched as they fucked, feeling a mix of jealousy and arousal.

"Faster, faaack me, give it to meee," Lynn screamed, writhing on the bed. "Harder, harder, yes."

Andre grunted and fucked her harder, making the bed shake. Jamie could hear the sound of their bodies slapping together, and it made him even more turned on.

After a few minutes, Lynn screamed and came, her body shaking with pleasure. Andre pulled out and came all over her stomach, groaning loudly.

Jamie watched as they lay there, panting and sweating. He knew he should be angry or upset, but all he felt was arousal. He loved being a cuckold, and he loved watching Lynn and Andre together.

Over the next few months, Jamie continued to watch as Lynn and Andre dated and had sex. He would help Lynn get ready for their dates, making sure she looked her best. And he would sit and watch as they fucked, feeling a mix of jealousy and arousal.

One day, Jamie came home to find Lynn and Andre sitting on the couch, holding hands. They looked up at him and smiled.

"Jamie, we have some news for you," Lynn said, grinning. "Andre asked me to marry him, and I said yes."

Jamie's eyes widened in shock. "But, Lynn, we're married," he said, feeling a mix of betrayal and excitement.

Lynn just laughed and shook her head. "Oh, Jamie, you're such a wimp," she said, smirking. "You're not even a real man anymore. You're just a worthless cuckold."

Jamie looked down at his feet, feeling embarrassed. He knew she was right. He was a worthless cuckold, and he loved it that way.