Cuck's wife (p1)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wookinponub
Pervert

Cuck's wife (p1)

Unread post by wookinponub » Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:31 am

Yes this is a true story. I probably am not as good looking/athletic as I make myself out to be, and the wife in the story is probably 10x hotter than you can possibly imagine. Besides that, the story is as accurate as I can recall.

I had been with a few hotwives when I was contacted by a man who said that I seemed like the kind of man his wife liked. I chatted with him a little bit, and he seemed real enough. Most guys who are just wanting to get off on chatting about their wife being a hotwife want to know things like "what would you do to her?" or "would you use her like a slut?" This man said nothing of the sort. Very to the point, polite, and most importantly - he wrote in coherent sentences.

Truth be told - I get a lot of emails from supposed hubs of hotwives, but that says nothing about me. It more so just shows that there are a lot of guys out there who have this fantasy of their wife getting fucked. However in the vast majority of these cases the wife knows nothing about the husband's fantasy, or she does not want to participate. So the hub gets online and has this imaginary scenario where his wife is a hotwife, and he lives out this fantasy through contact with people online. When I am in touch with someone online, I feel them out for a bit to see if they are real or not, and so far this guy seemed like he was a real person. So I asked for some pictures.

We had gotten to a stage in our conversation where I asked for pics. Now, if you are going to send fake pics, its a delicate art form. You have to send someone pretty, but she can't look "professional" and the pics can't be so common that I would have seen them elsewhere. Its a fine line I know, but so many wannabe cuck perv hubs walk it...lol. Anyhoo, he sent some pics to me and all I could think to myself is "this guy is fucking amateur to send a woman this hot. There is no way this woman is his wife."

Regardless of how I felt, the tail end possibility that she WAS real kept me talking to him. I finally asked to speak with her on the phone. He never asked to speak with me or for me to mic or cam for him. He said "let me ask her." A good sign....hmmm. maybe it is real...

He got back to me a day later with a phone number. I called (blocked my number), expecting to hear a man's voice, or a man with a voice synthesizer. Definitely not a man on the other end. How did I know? I just know. Guys and girls think and talk differently. The person on the other end was a woman. I was sure of it. Her voice had a beautiful Southern twang and she was able to hold an intelligent conversation on a variety of topics. I was amazed. We talked and talked and at the end I asked for a cell phone picture. 5 mintues after we hung up I received one from her, and I knew it was real. She was even hotter than the pics the hub had sent me!I sent one of me back to her, and I called her again. We talked for a bit, but there was already so much tension in the air...we were having phone sex. She was cumming and screaming while she made me cum again and again just by the sound of her beautiful voice.

This continued for a few months. The couple were working professionals with children, so I understood that she would not always be available. Plus, she lived far, far away.... As time went on I regularly talked with the wife and her husband. I learned that they were a cuckold couple, and I learned more and more about their lifestyle from the cuck.

I think most people think of the cukold as being weak, submissive, and uncharismatic by nature. As I would learn from my chats (and later meeting) with the cuck, the exact opposite was true. He was athletic, smart, good-looking by some standards (hey I'm a guy...I have no idea how to judge other dudes, but if he got his hot ass wife...someone thought he was good looking) and a charmer. Years later, when the three of us were out a restaurant together, I was amazed at how he swooned the waitresses!

The cuckold was submissive out of love for his wife. She enjoyed teasing him and seeing him betray his nature for her. They are both extremely physically fit (she a former fitness model, he a former competitive amateur bodybuilder) and had strong wills. They want to continuously test their limits. For a number of years they had been swingers, but it grew to be something more. She was obviously enjoying it more than he was, and he enjoyed the look in her eyes as she was taken by another man. They always knew that it was part of a game, that she loved to tease him and that he loved to see her pleased. I know that the wife likes me physically, but I think the reason she/I/the cuck clicked is because we all had strong wills.

Later that year business would take me not far from where they live. I agreed to drive to their town and meet his wife. By this time the wife/cuck/and I had gotten to know each other quite well. The cuckold rented a room and prepared it for his wife and I. When I showed up (around mid-morning) at the hotel, I asked for a letter at the front desk. True to his word, the cuckold left an envelope for me, with a room key inside. I took the key and went to the room to find it furnished with chocolates, cheese, and wine . The cuckold knew his duty to his Mistress.

I called my date and she let me know she would be there in about 30 minutes. Well, with time to kill I figured I might as well fire up the old laptop. Sure enough, the cuckold was online. We chatted for a few minutes, and he said that she was on her way. He kept saying to me that he couldn't believe she was going to fuck a man she had never met before, that I was going to fuck his wife. This seemed odd to me as I knew they had played before, but looking back on it I realize it was just the cuckold in his state of ultimate ecstasy/humiliation. He was so excited that he couldn't control himself. I finally heard a knock on the door.

"She's here" I typed

"Oh God" he responded

and then I shut the laptop and moved to open the door...

I opened the door and there she was. No picture of her did her justice.
Bright eyes
Lovely flowing hair
Sexy smile
A tight dress that hugged her massive tits and shapely hourglass body...her thighs were absolutely perfect. Muscular without being obscene and they curved perfectly to her amazing bubble butt.

She stood outside the door staring at me for what felt like minutes, but what she would later tell me was maybe half a second at most. Our eyes met and it was electric. I could see her kindness, her passion, her lust for me immediately. I knew she could see the same when she looked into mine.

I reached out pulled her into the room and kissed her. I kissed her hard, I kissed her long, and I kissed her like a man should kiss a woman. She reached her hands over my head and pulled me even closer as we locked in a passionate embrace. I don't know how, but the door to the room shut and I had her pinned against the wall kissing her deep as she wrapped first one, then both of those delicious thighs around my body. She was so fit and firm, she could hold herself up against me and pull me in with her legs. I could feel her hands roam over my back as mine too sought to caress her body. We both NEEDED to explore the other, yet at the same time neither one of us dared break our embrace.

My hands found her thighs and I remember sinking my fingers in, wanting to absorb all of her. She was frantically trying to feel my chest and stomach (not an easy feat when we are pressed together!) and somehow managed to get my shirt off. Her hands roved over my hard chest and traced my six pack. For my part I needed to feel her flesh, and moved her to the bed where I lifted up her skirt over her head. To me,there is something so sexy and erotic about how the flesh of a man's chest and woman's breasts and man's abs and woman's stomach feel when pressed against one another. As we pressed our bodies against one another, we kissed and kissed
and kissed.

Our clothes found their way to the floor and soon enough we were naked bodies desperately trying to become one. Pulling hair, licking sweat, kissing, tasting. The inevitable was soon going to be upon us, but we both wanted to delay it as long as possible to savor the unknown anticipation.

I stood up to get off my underwear (note to the guys - this is never a sexy move. Do not stand up on the bed to take off your underpants. Trust me...) and did the hokey pokey shuffle as I almost fell getting them off. she just smiled and then wordlessly took my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth, in and out, loving how she swirled her tongue and gagged on me. But it was time.

I pushed her back onto her back and pinned her arms at her side. She knew what I needed. She knew what I was going to take. I could feel her hips already moving up and down in anticipation. I put my tongue on her pussy and tasted her sweetness, gently rubbing my tongue up and down her slit. I looked up to see her mouth open and her eyes wide. After a minute or two I knew it was time. Pinning her arms down, fully in control I entered her deep. Deep. Kissing her mouth, feeling those sexy tits against me, we fucked.

We fucked like we were made to. I kissed her and she kissed me, all the while our bodies moving in unison. She moved her mouth away for a second and finally spoke "Oh God I'm cumming.." She would clutch My ass and scream. always ending it with a kiss, gasping for breath. She came.
and came again.
and again.
and....

She rotated her ass, I pulled her hair.
She dug her nails into My back, I gently kissed her ear
She begged for My cum, I told her how beautiful she was.

We were lost in our lust, moving in unison as one. Every thrust I gave was met by her hips, every turn she made with her body was felt by me. I licked the sweat from her breasts and she would tongue My ear. My breath was ragged and she knew she had Me as well. She held Me tight and told Me
"I can feel your cock throbbing in Me."

She looked into My eyes and told Me "take your pussy. Take it. It belongs to you."

My heart stopped beating and I drove into her harder than I have ever fucked before.

I kept driving into her, feeling her womb contract as she spasmed on my cock again and again. I looked at her and holding her down
"whose pussy is this?"
"yours. YOURS!!!" she replied.

She must have gotten excited by the look in my eyes because she said "yes yes yes!!!!" I could feel her contract as she came again, just as my seed flooded into her womb.
I screamed.
I screamed loud.
LOUD.
I lost all control as my body was overtaken by a primal need. I collapsed on top of her, sweating, panting, my cock still spasming. I was dead to the world. She stroked my back and we kissed. She brought me back to life with her kisses and caresses.

We did not stop for the next 5 hours. We explored each other, every inch. We would collapse on the other and while we recharged for the next round we would talk about life and a range of issues (political, economic, humorous). We never questioned our need, or our lust. When the early evening she got dressed and I told her I would wait a few minutes to make sure no one would see us leave together (hey it was near her hometown after all!). We kissed again, and she whispered in my ear "I can feel your cum so deep inside me..."

Thankfully, this was not the last time we would meet....

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Re: Cuck's wife (p1)

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:27 am

Beautiful story, well told. I like that your first liaison was months in the making which gave you time to build up mutual respect between three participants before you and his Mrs tore it up to the extent you did.

Hoping p2 is coming soon, and includes some verbal interaction between the three of you.

wookinponub
Pervert

Unread post by wookinponub » Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:42 am

NewtonBlade wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:27 am
Beautiful story, well told. I like that your first liaison was months in the making which gave you time to build up mutual respect between three participants before you and his Mrs tore it up to the extent you did.

Hoping p2 is coming soon, and includes some verbal interaction between the three of you.
Thank you. Tbh, this is from years ago. Her husband has been having health issues, so everything has been on hold for quite some time now.
We've met multiple times over the years, but never lived in close proximity to one another, so its always been a planned meet now and again.
The cuck and I have talked, but its much more so him telling me how much he appreciates me fucking his wife, or him sending pics of her to me.

pixmangurn
Player

Unread post by pixmangurn » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:22 am

Great work!

wookinponub
Pervert

Unread post by wookinponub » Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:44 pm

pixmangurn wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:22 am
Great work!
Thank you!

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:10 am

Can you share more of your experience with her?

wookinponub
Pervert

Unread post by wookinponub » Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:28 am

silky nylons wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:10 am
Can you share more of your experience with her?
Will do. I'll put it in another thread.

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:04 pm

Why not keep it in the same thread? I prefer it that way. Hot story