OHW Addict

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:42 pm

Wow! Independence Day, for Jen anyway.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:55 pm

I love the last few chapters. Things have really evolved.

pixmangurn
Player

Unread post by pixmangurn » Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:49 am

Great updates Ray!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:46 am

Love your posts.

BobThePaz
Prepubescent

Bob and Annemarie

Unread post by BobThePaz » Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:48 pm

Title: "The Enchanted Union of Bob and Annemarie"

In the kingdom of passion and desire, where love's flame burned eternal and enchantment wove its silken threads, there lived a couple whose connection transcended mortal understanding. Bob, a man whose heart overflowed with love for his wife Annemarie, discovered that their bond held a magic all its own.

Annemarie possessed a gift beyond compare—a miraculous ability to experience over one hundred orgasms with copious ejaculations in a single encounter, sending waves of pleasure cascading through her being. Bob, proud of his above-average sized penis, reveled in the ecstasy he could bring to his beloved wife, their union a symphony of sensuality and delight.

Yet as time unfurled its tapestry, Bob's once-fiery libido flickered like a dying ember, casting a shadow over their enchanted union. Desperate to rekindle the flames of desire, Bob embarked on a quest that would forever change their destinies.

In a distant realm, Bob discovered a magic pill said to bestow untold vigor and passion upon those who dared to partake. With a heart full of hope, he returned to Annemarie, presenting her with the mystical elixir that promised to reignite the spark between them.

As the potion took effect, Bob's libido surged back to life with a newfound vigor, his pride and contentment restored. To his astonishment, Annemarie's extraordinary response blossomed into a transcendent symphony of pleasure, her body ablaze with over one thousand mind-blowing orgasms in each encounter with Bob.

Their union, once threatened by disparity, now flourished in a harmony of ecstasy and joy. Together, Bob and Annemarie reigned as the happiest, proudest couple in all the land, their love a testament to the profound magic that bound their hearts as one.

And so, in the realm of passion and enchantment, Bob and Annemarie's tale became legend—a story of love, desire, and the enduring power of two souls united in a bond that transcended all boundaries, their gifts of pleasure and fulfillment intertwined in an eternal dance of bliss.

Their love shone bright, a beacon of hope and wonder, illuminating the path for all who dared to believe in the enchantment of true love.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:08 am

Wow ! So hot !!

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:15 am

How exciting it must have been to see an erect Tory advancing on you knowing that you had been ordered to suck him off by your wife. What an experience!

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:30 pm

Such an amazing holiday experience!

To me it looks like Torey went from being Jen's fuck buddy to being a bull for the both of you. Not saying any of the three of you viewed it that way at the time, but that nevertheless seems to be what happened. Sort of took you by surprise, I think. I hope him pushing you aside wasn't overly off-putting and that the overall experience was still plenty fun for you. It was certainly enjoyable to read! :D

steel4u0987
Trainable

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:25 pm

Just got caught up and enjoying reading and sharing with my wife who is working on finding the inner desire to do some of the things Jen has done.
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:06 am

Holiday…

With our morning escapades concluded we had breakfast. The only sex that day was when we took a walk to the state park and we both fucked Jen in the woods. Tory first, than I. She was bent over bracing herself on a fallen tree. It was epic. Watching them fuck doggy like that in the open woods was thrilling. Then when my turn came her pussy had a string of his jizz suspending from her when I entered her. It was very erotic and she felt extra good. We all walked back home messy.

The rest of that week and the next was somewhat routine. They fucked every day. I gave a lot of oral to Jen. She started sleeping full nights in his room about half the time. I did not mind as I frankly needed some breaks. Tory was at his sexual peak and so was she. His energy for daily sex seemed endless. I was definitely second in line now for her pussy. I was fully enjoying it though. No regrets. She had not pushed me to do anything relative to oral on him again. That seemed to have run its course, maybe.

She began to openly discuss with me her anticipation of him going back to school in the coming month and it saddened her. I was a bid concerned as well as I knew she would want to continue at the pace we were at. But reality is what it is. For the short term he owned her pussy and everyone was happy with the situation.

I am not sure Tory realized the memories he was making and the unique situation he was in. A young guy in his prime having free use of a hot women in her prime. She would do anything sexually for him. His penis was the deciding factor of when we all had sex basically. And Jen’s womb was for all intents and purposes constantly absorbing fertile sperm. She was always happy, never in a bad mood of any kind.

For the rest of July this was our routine. We were all just coasting on this sexual high. I got as much as I wanted and so did Jen. Morning sex, supper time sex, sex after gym and night time sex. It wasn’t totally constant, but nearly so. I would say on average Tory inseminated her on a 5:1 ratio to me. My oral duties remained the same though. She came to prefer that after sex with him as opposed to foreplay. And I still loved eating her out, regardless if she was full of fresh cum or not.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:31 am

Arf !

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:54 pm

What a fun summer!!!!! :cool:

Everhopeful77
Prepubescent

Unread post by Everhopeful77 » Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:56 pm

This has been such a great account of your tales. Thank you for sharing with us. I'm excited to read more about yours and Jen's adventures.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:13 am

What a wonderful time you guys were having!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:14 am

Green Bikini…

All three of us took Friday August 4th off to make a long weekend for a trip to the Maine coast. We set up at a camp site in Wells, one of the campgrounds we had been to before. We had left early in the morning and had our site set up by noon. We headed to Ogunquit Beach for the afternoon. Jen wore her green string bikini which made me very happy. Before going to the beach we stopped at a lobster shack for lunch. Jen had a pair of shorts on covering the bikini bottom but only the bikini top on other than that.

Never to disappoint, her nipples were on full display under the thing fabric. She was getting a lot of looks which only caused her nips to go full high beam. Even Tory could not keep his eyes off of her. That bikini has provided so much joy in my life, the best purchase I ever made.

Once on the beach all eyes were on her. Tory got to see first hand how much attention she draws. We selected our spot and all headed to the water. Ice cold, but we took the plunge and headed back to our chairs. Jen is fair skinned and needed some sun screen. I handed the tube to Tory and he began the application. Standing behind her he applied the lotion to her shoulders and then proceed downward. Once he got to her bikini bottoms he applied the screen to her exposed bum cheeks a then slipped the tips to his fingers under the fabric.

He did this along all the edges of the fabric. Finishing at her feet she turned around and he applied lotion to her front. As he did on her back side he used his fingers to trace under the edge of the biking, first the top and then the bottoms. He literally felt the edges of her pussy while he was doing this. She was looking at me with a big smile on her face. It was obvious to anyone looking what he was doing.

And to anyone looking, she surely confused onlookers by giving me a deep kiss when he finished. Her nips were very hard.

Late afternoon we went up to town a short distance away to get some food. We got some take out and sat on a bench to just do some people watching. There was a store a hundred feet from us that had women’s clothes out front so Jen went over to browse the selections. Tory and I were sitting on the bench finishing our meal.

It didn’t take long at all before to guys stopped and made conversation with Jen. She was engaging them and I could see her nipples hardening up. Both guys were ripped and shirtless. She took the opportunity to tease them, facing them and standing straight as an arrow to push her little titties out there for their viewing pleasure. She had put her shorts on before we left the beach so they did not get to see the perfect little bum.

Tory was watching and I could tell he was a little jealous. It was just normal for me at that point. The conversation dragged on and I could only surmise that these two were trying their best to get a number. At one point she pointed towards Tory and I and I could hear an audible “no way”. More glances in our direction and the conversation between them seemed to get more animated.

The discussions continued and Tory got fidgety and stood up to stretch his legs. She finished with the two studs and walked back to us with a big grin on her face. As I suspected they were working on her for her number when she sprung it on them that she was there with her “husband and boyfriend”. The looks and “no way” comment followed that revelation. She is the ultimate tease.

The two would be suiters were blown away by the revelation and wanted details. She gave them some but noting outlandish. Tory later asked me what would have happened if he was not there to which I could only say that I did not know. You never know.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:15 am

Back to camp…

We headed back to our campsite after that and settled in. We all took showers and started a camp fire after. It was time to settle in and have some summertime fruity drinks. Next to us two couples had set up at a campsite. They were a little younger than us, from Quebec. We introduced ourselves and invited them over for drinks and appetizers. They were down to earth and fun. They stayed until about eleven o’clock.

We retreated to the tent shortly after. We had a king sized inflatable mattress for the three of us. Of course we all got naked and Tory started kissing Jen’s body all over. For the next two hours he had her to himself, although I was right next to them. Nothing unusual really. When he finished in her the last time I took over beginning with oral and then intercourse. None of us were quiet about it, especially Jen. I am sure the neighbors were impressed at the duration of the activities in that tent.

We did not get up too early, slept in a bit. When we did get up our friends next door had already left for their day excursions. We all went for showers. We decided to hit the beach again and spent the day there.

When we returned to the campsite we hit the showers and then were getting ready to cook some supper when one of the girls from our neighboring campsite came over to extend an invitation to join them. We grabbed some beverages and chairs and joined them at their fire pit. They had an impressive array of food that they insisted we share with them. The drinks flowed and conversations ensued.

At some point when enough drinks had broken down the barriers the two girls maneuvered their chairs next to Jen’s and the girl conversations began. They eventually brought up the noise from our campsite the night before and Jen began her tell all. Both couples had spoken only English in front of us prior to this but now the two Quebec girls broke into some French when speaking to each other.

Us guys were all just having fun discussions but it was clear the conversations across from us had gotten serious and muffled. We could no longer hear what they were talking about. As time went on the girls were much more animated on their side of the fire pit and there were occasional glances towards Tory and I. A lot of laughter and giggling.

Around 11 o’clock we retreated to our campsite and prepared to call it a night. As we were leaving one couple was having what seemed to be an animated discussion.

Jen confirmed that she told all and the girls were very curious and excited about our dynamic.

Once in the tent we all undressed and Tory started to make out with Jen, resting his body on top of hers. He was soon inside her and I cleaned her up when he finished. We all drifted off to sleep with me a not having taken a turn. At daybreak I awoke to Jen’s mouth on my cock and a very pleasant blow job was given.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:28 am

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:30 pm
Such an amazing holiday experience!

To me it looks like Torey went from being Jen's fuck buddy to being a bull for the both of you. Not saying any of the three of you viewed it that way at the time, but that nevertheless seems to be what happened. Sort of took you by surprise, I think. I hope him pushing you aside wasn't overly off-putting and that the overall experience was still plenty fun for you. It was certainly enjoyable to read! :D
Well I spent a lot of mental energy on convincing myself that I was not a cuckhold. It became obvious with a bit of self reflection that I had actually become one. My arousal became contingent on being denied, submit to her desires, being sexually supplanted, “pushed aside” and actually sexually servicing her boyfriend. The more I was edged, as in the longer the duration, the more insanely aroused I became. I still very much desired physical contact with Jen but the act of postponement in gaining that physical touch was a powerful aphrodisiac. And I am a visible person so watching her have with others never got old.

So no, it was not off putting at all. I began to enjoy being pushed aside. The fact that she was his first drove me insane with lust.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:36 am

Sorry for the delays lately. Busy busy.

A small note that I did not add to the beach trip above was on our drive home that weekend I questioned just how much physical sperm Tory had deposited into my wife so far that summer. My engineer brain wanted to know. We had fun looking up average volumes and tried to calculate but there seemed too many variables. I suggested we take sample measurement when got home. Well we never got the sample because Tory would never want to waste an opportunity to finish inside Jen. We shall never know the true answer…

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:08 pm

I love how carefree and out-in-the open the three of you were on your beach trip! It must have been so much fun!

I did some math myself. If Tory managed to ejaculate 200 times inside of Jen that summer, he may have deposited an entire liter! :cool:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:34 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:08 pm
I love how carefree and out-in-the open the three of you were on your beach trip! It must have been so much fun!

I did some math myself. If Tory managed to ejaculate 200 times inside of Jen that summer, he may have deposited an entire liter! :cool:
A liter? WOW!! That's quite a bit!! That would overflow her quite a bit!! ;) ;)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:20 pm

And to anyone looking, she surely confused onlookers by giving me a deep kiss when he finished. Her nips were very hard.
She took the opportunity to tease them, facing them and standing straight as an arrow to push her little titties out there for their viewing pleasure.
As I suspected they were working on her for her number when she sprung it on them that she was there with her “husband and boyfriend”. The looks and “no way” comment followed that revelation. She is the ultimate tease.
None of us were quiet about it, especially Jen. I am sure the neighbors were impressed at the duration of the activities in that tent.
You gotta love this gal!
Jen confirmed that she told all and the girls were very curious and excited about our dynamic.
I bet they were!
The more I was edged, as in the longer the duration, the more insanely aroused I became. I still very much desired physical contact with Jen but the act of postponement in gaining that physical touch was a powerful aphrodisiac. And I am a visible person so watching her have sex with others never got old.
How intense for you. What a thrilling adventure.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:26 am

Thanks for great updates, always check your thread for more posts, so hot
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:13 am

Never to disappoint, her nipples were on full display under the thin fabric. She was getting a lot of looks which only caused her nips to go full high beam. Even Tory could not keep his eyes off of her. That bikini has provided so much joy in my life, the best purchase I ever made.
I can relate to this. I have always loved being with my beautiful wife when we are out somewhere and she is dressed in a particularly sexy ensemble. Everyone is being polite and civilised of course but beneath it all, all the women want to be her and all the men want to strip her naked and fuck her. What fun!

steel4u0987
Trainable

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:46 am

We want to know how much cum you have eaten while performing clean up duties?
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:02 am

Hi Ray, we all hope to read an update from you soon, I discovered your thread a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to read how things have evolved in the months since. Thanks