Cuck's wife (p2)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wookinponub
Pervert

Cuck's wife (p2)

Unread post by wookinponub » Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:04 am

After our initial encounter, we continued to talk to one another and txt back and forth. Every now and then, when work/family allowed for it, we would call and talk to one another, which almost always led to at least one of us getting off. When I talked to the cuckold online, he would tell Me how she enjoyed teasing him that her pussy belonged to Me. he said that he had never seen her like this before, and that she was deriving more and more enjoyment out of telling him how much better I was and denying him her pussy.

A few months after our encounter, the cuckold txtd Me to let Me know that they were going to be in a nearby city. he was due to receive a major award, and she wanted to know if I would be able to meet them there.

Come hell or high water, I was going to meet her.

The weeks passed and My conversations with her became more and more intense. Perhaps it was a defense mechanism after spending such a short, hot time together, but We had both "backed off" a bit as the logistics of meeting were so hard. Now that we had a definite date set in mind, our minds and bodies were free to wander. Every day I would receive a txt from her telling Me how her pussy was dripping at the thought of us together again.

As the weekend of their arrival approached, they told Me they had to change flights and that they would be coming in late night the first night, so perhaps I should see her the second only. Understandable request, so I flew into town and spent some time with friends, waiting for her arrival.

When the night of their flight came, she txtd Me as soon as they landed.
"My pussy has been dripping the entire flight with thoughts of you. I am scared I will be tired but I want to see you tonight..."

Tired or not, I needed to see her. Take her again. Reclaim what is Mine.

I told her to txt Me when she was situated in the hotel and ready for Me to come over. Around 1130 that night, I got the txt and took a cab over to their downtown penthouse suite. Knocking on the door, there was that nervous energy that kept Me on edge....the thoughts in My head "will it be the same as last time? Can it be even half as good? After all the buildup we've had, will I like her again? Will she like Me?"

My heart racing as I stood in front of the door, waiting for it to open. I heard footsteps approach and the door opened fully, exposing My Lover in all her beauty. Dressed in a satin teddy that silhouetted her curves against the light, like Aphrodite incarnate. The second our eyes met, I knew that it was not going to be like last time.

I knew that we both were more in lust than ever before.
I rushed to her and embraced her in My arms. She hopped up onto Me, her powerful, sexy thighs holding her up as I dropped My bag and moved My arms under her ass and back to support her. Our lips were locked and I could feel her heart racing, just as I knew Mine was. I carressed her and kissed her, wanting to feel every inch. I could feel her hips beginning to move in anticipation, bucking against Mine as I held her aloft.

I can't remember taking her to the bed, but once We were on it, I began exploring every inch of her.
Nuzzling her with My cheeks
Kissing her neck
Licking down her spine
Carressing her ass and breasts
Exploring her
Tasting her

Dom, Bull or not....she is My Lover and all I could think about is how she needs Me to please her. That no one else can do that as I can. I worshiped her body with every inch of Mine. Making her feel like we were the only two people in the world. Passionately kissing her all over as she pulled off My clothes. The delicious sensation as MY hard chest pressed against her soft breasts. Her hands on My stomach, tracing the outline of My abdominals as I moaned in pleasure and licked her neck.

Finally knowing we could not last much longer, Our eyes meet. I used My knees to "scoop" her legs apart and felt My cock brush against her pussy. Her juices were flowing, and even with just My head against her clit I could feel how wet she was, making My dick throb.

"Take my pussy baby" she moaned
"Take whose pussy?" I asked, smiling but with a stern look in My eyes.

She smiled, her eyes...they went wild. And she replied
"Take Your pussy."
I kissed her and took her. I took her deep, re-claiming what had always been Mine.

Our bodies moved together, pressing against one another. I could feel her wanting Me to cum, pressing up against Me and testing Me. I gently but firmly held her down and began to fuck her.
Hard.

HARD.

She moaned.
She sighed.
I kissed her as she arched her back and said "I am going to cum" She put her hands around My neck and pulled Me to her as I felt her pussy contract and squeeze Me.

I was not going to submit.

I continued to fuck her, kissing her passionately the entire time. Our lips locked in their own embrace as our bodies melded together as one. She kissed Me and I kissed her back. Her body...it is hard to describe but it felt perfect against Mine. Every curve of hers felt like it was made to be held against Me.

I licked the sweat from her neck as she grabbed My ass. We tumbled and shifted. Her legs went straight in the air as I went onto My toes. Fucking her so deep and hard that she screamed and screamed until her voice went silent.
Her face flush as wave after wave of orgasm hit her.

I kissed her as she descended from her orgasm, My cock still deep in her, gently bringing her back to Earth - but not letting her fully relax. Driving into her again and again as her body re-learned who owned her. We kissed and licked and fucked, feeling one another. Desperately grabbing and carressing each others bodies. Trying to absorb the other as much as possible.

We were like this for awhile - I think. Honestly I am unable to remember how time flowed during the encounter. After a bit, there was no way that I would be lasting much longer. She looked into My eyes and knew she had Me. Smiling she whispered gently to Me "fill your pussy. Its yours. You were meant to. You were made to."

I kissed her and looked at her in awe. We both knew that another force was taking Me over. My lust. My needs. I began to fuck her harder and harder. All that I could think about was filling her. Afterwards she told Me that in My eyes she could see that I didn't want to hurt her and fuck too hard, but she knew that My body could not be denied. She knew what she was made for and took Me as I fucked her again and again and again....

We had rotated so that We were facing the entry door. Finally My body shook and My eyes went wide I pinned her arms down (I was on top in missionary) and thrust into her as My cock exploded inside. My back arched, I could feel My seed squirting into her again and again, filling her womb.

I opened My eyes as the last of My streams entered her and saw her husband sitting on the couch, mouth open, staring at us. My eyes met his and we both knew she belonged to Me...

I collapsed on top of her as her arms and legs wrapped around Me, not letting Me leave her. She was so gentle and caring as I fought to regain My breath, dead to the world except for in her arms.

I fell asleep inside her like that. I awoke a few times during the night, always kissing her awake. We would fuck without saying a word. Nothing needed to be said. Our bodies moved perfectly against one another. She came again and again. She made Me cum so much...every time when we finished I thought I was done for the night, but always she would kiss Me, touch Me, feel Me in such a way that I would become hard for her instantly.

We slept in each others arms all night.
Her cuckold slept on the floor.

Bomerang43
Virgin

Re: Cuck's wife (p2)

Unread post by Bomerang43 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:38 pm

Amazing story!

Vin231
Experienced

Unread post by Vin231 » Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:40 pm

WOW... Sounds like an amazing women. So the cuckold was in the room the whole time .. WOW. Looking forward to hear the rest of the story

wookinponub
Pervert

Unread post by wookinponub » Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:50 pm

Bomerang43 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:38 pm
Amazing story!
Thank you. She is amazing.

wookinponub
Pervert

Unread post by wookinponub » Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:50 pm

Vin231 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:40 pm
WOW... Sounds like an amazing women. So the cuckold was in the room the whole time .. WOW. Looking forward to hear the rest of the story
Thank you!

silky nylons
Pervert

Unread post by silky nylons » Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:53 am

Beautiful. More please.