amazing bbc dream

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cdlola
Prepubescent

amazing bbc dream

Unread post by cdlola » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Last night i had an amazing dream, i was sitting home alone when all oc a sudden i get a message on my phone, so i go to check it abd its a pic from my wife so i open it and its a pic of her on her knees with a huge black cock just resting on her face , then i get another pic then another each one with the cock just being rubbed all over her face, then another pic with her holding it with her mouth open ready to suck and this one has a caption "baby im sorry but i just cant resist sucking his cock enjoy the show"

cdlola
Prepubescent

Re: amazing bbc dream

Unread post by cdlola » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Then i get another message this time from a number i dont know but i check it and its a pic of her sucking his huge cock and him telling me what a hot slut my wife is, then more and more pics of her sucking him and titty fucking him as he compleetly is in control of her making her gag and do as he wishes and he tells me in every pic message how she deserves it what a dirty whore shes gonna become for him and that shes gonna be forced to take big black cocks several times daily, then i get a few pics from her covered in cum and her telling me how much she likes it and needs n wants more, it was an amazing dream if only it would become a reality

rs480
Pervert

Re: amazing bbc dream

Unread post by rs480 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm

For me, the first post got me big time....
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.