My First Noel

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
makin
Virgin

My First Noel

Unread post by makin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 pm

A little holiday story featuring our favorite holiday themed hotwife.

Twas the night before Christmas and the only thing stirring in the house was me. The family had gone to visit relatives and left me to find out what kind of trouble I could get into. A thick blanket of snow coated everything and there is no way I was going anywhere that night or the next day. Luckily I had enough booze to last me until I got dug out so there was nothing to do but look out the window and enjoy the quiet time.

The next morning I awoke to a slight headache and stumbled downstairs, past the tree and into the kitchen to get some breakfast. While I ate and had a morning screwdriver I tried to remember what had happened the night before. There was the Christmas special on TV, then some pecan pie, followed by sitting in my easy chair looking at the tree. What next...oh yeah a walk out to the balcony to hear how still the night is when snow is falling, warming up by the fire, dozing off on the couch, staggering to bed, waving to the fat guy by the tree, passing out in bed. Wait fat guy, what the hell? It must have been a dream, but my curiosity got the better of me and I walked back to the tree in the living room. As soon as I walked in I saw a present that hadn’t been there before, it was bigger than all the rest and it wasn’t wrapped it just had a thick red blanked thrown over it and a big green bow on top. For just a minute I stood there puzzled, that wasn’t there before, what should I do? What am I thinking, open it of course! Without waiting I walked over and kneeled down in front of it. When I grabbed hold of the blanket it moved and I almost jumped, but the curiosity had already taken hold of me. Yanking hard I pulled the blanket back and saw what might have been the best gift I have received in a long time. There under my tree was a woman I had seen many times but never had the pleasure of touching. She was there in front of me naked except for a couple of strategically placed bows on each of her cute little nipples and a larger one over her pink pussy. The reason she had just laid there all night was obvious right away. Her hands and feet were tied together with a big red bow and there was a piece of ribbon tied around her head that was keeping her from talking. She just laid there looking up at me expectantly while I tried to process what was going on. Not believing what I was seeing I reached out to put my hand on her hip and when it didn’t go straight through I started to rub my hand back and forth. Her skin was soft and felt good under my hand so I leaned forward and planted a kiss where my hand had been.

When I looked back at Noel’s face her eyes were closed and she looked like she might be enjoying herself so I didn’t stop. I put my hands all over her body, up her side, down her back and over her beautiful ass. As my hand slipped between her cheeks she shivered but didn’t pull away at all. When my fingers found the warm damp of her pussy I couldn’t resist and slipped one inside of her, it eagerly swallowed my finger and for the first time I heard a moan sneak past her gag. With one hand on her hip I savaged her slit with the fingers of my other hand and she started to squirm but couldn’t loosen her bindings no matter how hard she tried. Once I had gotten her good and wet I pulled out my fingers and tasted her, she was delicious, thick and musky. I needed more so I stood up and pulled the ribbon that was holding her hands to her feet. That still left her ankles and wrists tied together, but it made it easier to lift her up and onto my shoulder. She only wriggled a little when I slapped her on the ass and carried her up the stairs to my bed.
When I threw her onto the bed she bounced a little bit, but stopped when I grabbed her knees and pulled them apart. Crouching low I ducked under her feet and got between those shapely thighs that quivered just a bit when I raked my tongue across her lips. I couldn’t help myself and buried my face roughly into her wonderful aroma, it was obvious that I needed to go a little easier on her so I backed off a little. Noel started to moan around her gag and reached out with her tied hands to dig her fingers into my scalp. I wanted her to cum so badly, after a few minutes I could tell she just needed something else so I wrapped my lips around her clit and slid a couple of fingers inside of her. As soon as I started to curl those fingers I could feel her tense and cum hard with a shudder and a muffled cry.
Noel laid there with her tight stomach rising and falling fast as she tried to catch her breath around the bow in her mouth. There was no way I was giving her a rest though. Without ceremony I rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her by the hips to the edge of the bed. Her toes were just touching the floor and her hands were gripping the blankets in the middle of the bed. Her pussy was right there in front of me. Her dripping pussy, pink and looking a little abused but completely inviting. My dick was so hard that I almost couldn’t get my pants off, but as soon as they were at my knees I grabbed her hips again and drove myself into her. That first thrust didn’t stop until my balls rubbed against her clit and I pulled back slowly but not very far. Her little pussy felt amazing and I was going to stay as deep as possible for as long as possible. After grinding on her for a while I saw her ass her cheeks spread apart and her cute little asshole right there in front of me so I did the only thing I could think of and slid my thumb right in. She cried out and squirmed and I took the chance to give her a little harder of a pounding. With one hand on her ass and slowly working her little bud I used my other to grab her hair and pull her head back. Now it was my turn to dig my fingers into her hair. Letting go and just using her was just what I needed. Treating her like a little slut just got me hotter and hotter. It didn’t last long however, she was just too tight and was pushing back onto my dick just right. I came hard and slammed her into the bed with a few hard deep strokes. After laying there for a minute or two I stood over her sweating body and watched my cum as it ran out of her bright pink pussy. In the back of my head I knew this was too good to last forever, but she was still tied up and I had a feeling that there was a little more trouble I could get into before I had to let her go.

BDHank
2 Bit Whore

Re: My First Noel

Unread post by BDHank » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:39 am

HOT!!!!!! :up: